Dream Ch. 3

Story Info
You find fun at the cinema.
2.6k words
4.01
78.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel yourself being led back to the car door. You hear the car door open, you're guided back into the passenger seat, and then you hear the door slam behind you. You hear me open the driver's side and climb into the driver's seat. You feel the car start to move again... you realize that you have no idea where you were driven to, or where you are now going.

"We'll be at our destination soon," you hear me say. Your night so far has been beyond imagination... you try to fathom what more might be in store for you... how could it get any better... and what "reward" do I have in store for you. You can feel yourself getting hot again... getting turned on by the idea of what might happen next. You feel a hand cup your breast... fingers tweak your nipple... you bite your lip as a moan escapes.

You quickly realize that your hands are untied... in all the excitement, you had forgotten that they were no longer bound. You feel your way over to where I'm sitting. You glide your hand over my crotch and realize that I'm only wearing boxer shorts. My dick is no longer hard... but you have a good idea how that can be remedied. As you lean over, you pull my cock out of the shorts. You run your fingers over my balls as you place your lips over the head of my cock. You slide it into your mouth slowly and you can feel it begin to stiffen ever so slightly. You continue to massage my balls as you glide the cock in and out of your mouth... it has now grown to its' full length. You try to take it all the way in, but the pressure at the back of your throat is just too great... you hear me moan with pleasure.

"Are you having fun down there?" I ask. "Yes Master... I love to suck on your cock", you quickly respond as you grab the shaft with your hand and suck on the head as if it was a lollipop. You lick my cock with your tongue... gliding it around the head and then licking up the entire shaft. You wonder how many licks it would take to make me cum. "You're being a very good girl... I think you will be pleased with your reward. " You slide your hand up and down the shaft as you glide your lips over the head of my cock... excited about your possible reward, you try to suck even harder to please me more. You feel fingernails tracing lines down your back and over your ass. The fingers begin to grope around your asshole and pussy... one finger slides along the lips of your pussy and slowly pushes through, into your pussy... into the warm wetness. The finger slides back out, dripping with juices... and then slowly enters your asshole as another finger enters your pussy at the same time. You start moaning as you continue to suck on my cock. Both of the fingers begin to slide in and out of you in unison. Going with the rhythm, you begin to slide my cock into and out of your mouth at the same pace. You can feel the intensity building inside you... you know you're going to cum again, and you can feel that I am getting close too. You feel the car come to a stop... the fingers are quickly pulled out as I push you away from my cock. "Not yet, but soon. We have arrived at our destination. "

"I'm going to remove your blindfold now... but you are not allowed to say anything. If you do, you will be punished. " You feel hands untying the back of the blindfold and it falls away from your eyes. The rain has stopped and you can clearly see that we have parked in the parking lot of the local dollar-movie theater. It's late at night, on a weeknight, so the parking lot is virtually empty except for a few cars. People rarely come here on weeknights, except during summer break.

You look over at me with bewilderment in your eyes... your first thought is wondering whether or not I expect you to get out of the car naked, where any passerby could see. "Here... put these on", I say as I hand you a pair of tennis shoes, a short skirt, and a jacket... your relief is clearly shown in your expression. You watch as I put some shorts on over my boxers... "When you get done... get out of the car and follow me... and be quick about it. " You watch as I open the door and walk up to the ticket-counter. Without hesitation, you put the shoes on, pull on the skirt, and wrap the jacket around you. You get out of the car and try to walk as quickly as you can to the front doors where I am standing. You don't want to run for fear that someone might see that you aren't wearing anything under the skirt or jacket. You follow behind me as we head in to the theater... keeping your head down, but looking out of the corner of your eyes to see if anyone is watching. You notice the guy taking the tickets glancing strangely at you... but you walk quickly by him, trying to get out of his sight as fast as you can.

We walk down the hall to the theater... the doors are shut and it's dark when we walk... you notice the movie has already started. It's not a movie you recognize, but you don't really care. You have a feeling that you won't be watching much of the movie. You continue to follow me as we walk up the stairs to the back of the theater. You glance around and notice that there are three or four people in the theater, mostly towards the front. You follow me to the very back row, where I sit down and motion for you to sit down next to me. You sit there uncomfortably for a minute as you glance around the room... trying to see if anyone is watching. You relax when you realize that no one in here probably cares what you are doing there... they are all there to actually watch the movie.

You look over at me and see me smiling at you. I raise the armrest that separates us, then raise the ones on either side of us... leaving plenty of space for us to do whatever we want to. I motion for you to lie down as I lift your skirt up, exposing your pussy, which is still dripping, wet with excitement. I spread you legs apart and begin caressing my fingers across your thighs. I glide them along the supple skin around your pussy, but never quite touching it. I lean over and kiss your thigh several times as my hand slides up towards your breast and squeezes it gently while caressing your nipple with my fingers. You feel my lips kissing around the edge of your pussy. Your back arches as you squirm, trying to direct to me towards your luscious mound. You feel the slightest sensation of my tongue touching the base of your pussy as it begins to slide up to your clit. You let out a slight moan as you feel my tongue putting pressure on your clit. You can feel me put a finger on your pussy and begin to push it inside you as I continue to lick the area of your clit. My finger rubs on the base of your clit as it enters you... then it is slowly removed and a second finger is entered along with first. I begin to slide them in and out of you as I lick your clit... you thrust your hips forward trying to get me deeper inside of you. You place your hand on the back of my head, forcing my tongue to put more pressure on your clit... your other hand is tightly gripping the seat. I can feel the pressure building inside you... I know you're going to come soon... I thrust a third finger deep inside. You can feel yourself coming to a climax... you briefly realize that you are about to come inside a movie theater... the excitement of this realization takes you over the edge. Before you realize what you are doing, your mouth opens and a small yelp escape your lips. You clench your mouth shut as I continue to thrust my fingers in and out of your dripping pussy, slowly bringing them to a stop and then sliding them completely out. I raise my mouth away from your pussy and kiss your thighs again... shivers run the length of your body. I sit up, caressing my fingers up and down your legs... you lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch your breath.

Lying there awhile longer... you feel as if your body has been awakened. You have experienced something you hadn't even imagined. You had never realized how much having sex in public would affect things... how much that added risk would heighten everything just a little to make the sexual desire that much stronger. You sit up and look at me sitting there, a huge grin on my face... I lean closer to you and whisper, "Ready for more?" You smile and give a slight nod as you lean over and match my lips to yours. We kiss there, passionately, for what seems like minutes. You pull your head back just barely away from mine as you smile... then looking down, you begin tugging at my shorts. Obligingly, I raise up off the seat just enough so that you can slide my shorts all the way down... taking my boxers with them. My cock is already erect... awaiting your touch. You put your hand on my chest and force me to lie down on the chairs as you grab my cock in your hand. You glide the fingernails of your other hand under my shirt and over my stomach... feeling my rigid muscles tense under your touch. Your hand continues up to my chest where you trace outlines around my pecs... and then around my nipples. You turn your eyes towards my face... which you can barely see in the dim light... but you can clearly see me staring at you, a smile on my face. You continue to look into my eyes as you bend my cock towards my stomach... sticking out your tongue and starting at the base, just above my balls, you lick up the entire length of my shaft. Your mouth, having reached the head, engulfs my cock and begins to slowly slide it into your warm, wet mouth. I can see your eyes as we stare at each other... you continue to slide my cock into your mouth, inch by inch, slowly taking the entire length into your mouth. You cup my balls with your hand and massage them... caressing them as you rotate your head around my cock. You tweak my nipple at this same instance... causing me to arch my back and grab fiercely for the seat. Slowly, you remove my cock from your mouth... grabbing it with your hand as it comes out. When your lips reach the head, you begin to suck harder as you run your tongue over the entire head. You start to pump your hand up and down on my shaft... slowly, at first, as you also start to suck and move my cock into and of your mouth. You continue to suck on my cock... the rhythm intensifying. Occasionally you will slow down and take the entire cock into your mouth again... enjoying the feel of me, warm and hard, completely filling the inside of your mouth.

Placing my hand on your head, I motion for you to stop as I sit up. I lean over and whisper in your ear, "You're being a very good girl... your Master is pleased. " I direct you to stand in front of me and spin you around so that your ass is in front of me. I pull your skirt down and set it on the chair next to me. You feel a hand slide between your legs... fingers caress along your thigh, then over your pussy. A shiver runs through your body at that slightest touch... you badly want my cock inside your pussy. My hand continues rub on your pussy... then a finger quickly enters and exits... you let out a small moan. You glance around at me as I begin to bend you down... sliding your pussy onto my cock. I slide it all the way in till you ass is touching my lap... wrapping my arms around you, I squeeze. I kiss your back and then your neck as I cup both of your breasts with my hands... tweaking both of your nipples at once... you moan again, reveling in the feel of my cock forced deep inside your pussy. I kiss your neck again and you immediately have a brief orgasm... I hold and squeeze you for a moment longer, pulling you down harder onto my cock, forcing it just a little deeper inside of you. I lower the armrests on either side of us, giving you a place to put your hands for leverage. I lean you forward, then grab your hips and begin to raise you up and down on my cock. After a few seconds of this, you orgasm again... you can't believe how great this feels... the feeling me inside of you, plus the adrenaline from being out in a public place. I continue to slide my cock into and out of your pussy... faster and faster... your orgasms continue one after another... the intensity increasing with each one. You can feel the tension building in me as I grip your sides just a little bit harder... a few seconds longer and with one last thrust you feel me come hard inside you. I pull you down onto me again, forcing my cock into your pussy as far as it will go as I continue to come... you can feel my juices bursting inside of you making you orgasm over and over. The pleasure seems to last forever as we sit there in that seat... my cock still hard inside you. I raise the armrest next to me again and then lift you off of my cock. You sit down in the chair next to me... exhausted, but feeling more alive than ever.

After a small break, we get dressed, walk out of the theater and get back in the car. I don't say anything the whole drive back to your home. After pulling into the driveway, I lean over and kiss you on the lips. "I hope you had fun... and if you continue to be good to your master, I just might come back and take you on another drive. " I get out of the car, open the door for you, and kiss you again as you head to your front door. You smile, walking in a daze. Once inside, you just stand there in front of the door... right now, the whole night seems like a dream. But you know it was real, and all you can think about is wondering when I will come back again. You feel the desire building inside you... your pussy starts to get wet again. "He better come back soon... very soon, or I just might have to screw the next person I see. "