Dream Come True?

Story Info
Can sex with a younger woman met online work out?
1.8k words
3.29
42.3k
10
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on Literotica about six months when I started on line chats and personal messaging with a 22 year old whose screen name was, I believed quite appropriately, "yeah_one_sexybitch". Her real name was Gabrielle. My name is John, I'm 45, divorced, in very good shape for my age, but not realistically thinking that I could handle someone as young and hot as Gabrielle, if the photos she posted were anywhere close to real. She also was sharp mentally, with a quick wit, and a really strong "take no prisoners" personality.

Gabrielle's mind and attitude would make her sexy regardless of how she looked. However she alleged that she was 5' 6" with a DDD cup, slim waist, and killer ass. The faceless photos that she posted on her profile page and sent to me by email confirmed that; but of course you never can be sure in electronic communications whether someone is who they say they are. The first few months I communicated with her she could have been a 350 pound Sumo wrestler for all I knew (assuming that such an individual could communicate the sexy attitude that she exhibited).

As our communications continued it seemed like that she enjoyed my attitude too. We had some really lively exchanges. Despite our dynamic exchanges, however, I kept wondering "How could she possibly be interested in me – guys must be hanging all over her." Assuming her profile photos were real, what I suspected was that guys she knew in real life were intimidated by her good looks and wise cracks, whereas I gave shit to her just as good as she gave it to me.

After a few months, much to my surprise, Gabrielle asked for my phone number and promised that she would call between 7 and 8 p. m. the next Thursday night. I figured that this would allow me to at least confirm that yeah_one_sexybitch was a woman, if she really would call – a big if.

Another surprise; she actually did call me when she said that she would. Her voice alone was enough to make a eunuch cum. It was silky, sultry, and sexy. She knew all about our previous communications including me once joking with her that she probably had a gravelly voice from swallowing too much cum.

After talking with Gabrielle on the phone, I thought maybe I really did have a chance. I certainly was going to continue further communication.

We talked on the phone at least three dozen more times. It got to the point where we talked almost daily, and those conversations were the highlight of the day for me.

Although hardly humble, Gabrielle was not vain enough to tell me that my suspicions that most of the guys she knew were intimidated by her looks and personality were true. However, after talking with her so much on the phone, I was sure that was the case; and it was the thing that most gave me hope.

In one of our conversations she told me that a cousin was getting married in a different suburb of the same city that I live near. She was thinking about coming to the wedding but didn't know if her finances would work out. Gabrielle said that she had only enough money for a plane ticket, not a place to stay or a rental car. I told her that if she came she could stay in my guest bedroom, and I would drive her to the wedding and pick her up. When she agreed, I almost creamed my pants.

She got a plane ticket, said a cousin would pick her up at the airport in the afternoon, and after visiting with her, the cousin would drop Gabrielle off at my house on Friday night.

As soon as I got home from work Friday night I quickly prepared for Gabrielle's arrival. I didn't really know what to expect. While I was pretty sure that she would look like her photos, I still couldn't be sure. Plus, I still wondered if there was any chance she was actually sexually attracted to me. Just in case, I made sure that I looked as good as I was capable of looking, and took a nap on my living room couch. Falling asleep I kept saying to myself, hundreds of times, "Don't get excited, Stay in Control," "Don't assume that she is interested in sex," "Be considerate."

_______________

I awoke from my nap about 8:00 p. m. when the doorbell rang. I opened my door and standing on my doorstep was someone with a body that looked like the provocative photos that I had received. I saw her face for the first time. Holy Shit! Her face was as beautiful as her body, with big brown eyes that literally sparkled, and short silky brown hair. She was dressed very slutty; a real tight low cut crop top on short shorts. Her shorts were so short that if they were a millimeter shorter you could have seen her bulbous ass. Also, her shorts were so tight that if she did a jumping jack she would have split them in two. Her outfit was topped off (actually I guess bottomed off) by six inch stiletto heels.

Her outfit screamed "I want to fuck your brains out."

Her mouth said "Hi dude, I'm Gabrielle."

I wanted to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating, so the first thing I did (aside from my involuntary flag pole raising), before I even said anything, was to pinch her ass. God, what a luscious hunk of meat! She was real! I must have had a shocked look on my face, because she laughed, then started talking to me.

I was overwhelmed by her appearance. I saw her lips moving, but I wasn't really listening; not that I didn't want to, it was just that I was spaced out.

Even with her six inch heels on I was still five inches taller than Gabrielle. So I picked her up by her ass cheeks, and smashed my lips into hers. At first she seemed insulted that I would interrupt her conversation; but then I could tell that she warmed up. She opened up her mouth and let my tongue invade. I held her like this, trying to lick her tonsils, for a good two minutes, before slowly letting her slide down the front of my body. She slid down me like she was sliding down a stripper pole, in control herself but causing havoc with my senses.

She felt my rock hard cock as she was sliding down, and it almost penetrated her pussy through her shorts. What it more than "almost" did was to stimulate her so that she obviously started leaking pussy fluid, wetting the front of her shorts; she was no longer in complete control.

Once her feet hit the ground I stopped smash mouthing her, lifted her off the ground so that my left arm held her legs and my right her back, and carried her into my house. I was so out of it I left her suitcase on the front stoop. I told her "You're way too fucking sexy for your own good!" I wasn't kidding.

Taking her in with all of my senses was itself almost orgasmic. Her looks caused my eyes to water. Her touch sent shivers down my spine. Her smell was overpowering, loaded with pheromones, causing my brain to be incapable of resisting my primal sexual drives. As I moved my lips to her neck to search for an erogenous zone, my hands and dick almost spontaneously violated her.

I literally ripped her top off, exposing her intoxicating mammary glands. The sounds coming from deep within her stimulated me even more as I moved my mouth from her neck to a nipple, sucking it like I was a starving baby as I simultaneously vigorously massaged her turgid mammoth breasts with my hands. Gabrielle started groaning loudly and when she moved her crotch so that it pressed on my hard on, at which point I was certifiably out of control.

I pulled her shorts down and off as I moved to my knees. While still fondling the spectacular orbs on her chest I licked her delicious shaved cunt up and down, penetrating it with my tongue as best I could. Her juices were now flowing like a river. My rock hard dick told me that it must have attention, NOW! So I rose, bent her over a padded chair in my living room, and stabbed her anxious wet hole with my fuck tool. I held onto one of her insanely awesome tits with my left hand, stuck my right thumb in her asshole while massaging her right ass cheek with the fingers on my right hand, and gently nibbled on the back of her neck.

I pounded her so hard that you would think that her ass would be flattened. That didn't happen! Instead, she continued screaming at me to fuck her harder, so I did, fucking her harder than I have ever fucked anyone else before; I was a veritable endorphin-producing machine. I had no idea where I got the energy. It was like a stick of dynamite was shoved up my ass.

Endorphins flooded our brains so rapidly and forcefully we were simultaneously pushed over the edge! I filled her expectant cunt with a half dozen blasts of cream, each one eliciting a primordial scream from both of us, as she flooded any remaining volume of her vagina with her cum. I collapsed on top of her as we both panted, occasionally murmuring "Holy Fuck". I felt the warmest most serene feeling ever wafting through my body.

___________________

I suddenly woke up. "How in the fuck did I get in my bed?" I asked myself. "Am I dreaming?"

I felt a warm female naked body touching my back. I felt my cock, and it obviously had been in a pussy, with female cum caked on. I joyfully turned over, put my arm on her shoulder, reached over and groggily brought my lips toward her. Before my lips touched her flesh, however, I was jolted to full consciousness.

Laying there next to me in my bed was the ugliest woman I had ever seen in my life. She was almost toothless (maybe good for a blowjob, but not a fuck), with sores and warts all over her body, and misshapen facial features, deflated tits, and a crotch so hairy that it looked like she had Chewbacca in a headlock between her legs! Ugh!

I jumped out of bed and stumbled into my office, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. My computer was still on. I hit a key. Up popped an hours-old personal message from Gabrielle:

"Sorry, John. I got sick and won't be able to make it to see you. Maybe some other time! Love, G!"

Goddamn It!