Dream Come True

Story Info
Tera has been dating Nick but likes Luke too.
2.1k words
4.31
12k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Msmarsd
Msmarsd
1 Followers

A noise in the night wakes me and I open my eyes to find Nick standing over my bed. Something in the way he looks at me, a certain need, freezes me as well as send a deep heat to the very center of my core. Without a word he takes my hand and presses it to his lips. I watch transfixed as his soft mouth glides down my arm and he eases himself over my small frame. Pressing my hand against the pillows above me Nick kisses my other arm, locking it over my head with the other. Kneeling between my legs he pauses, looking down at me. I can tell he's barely holding himself back. The passion in his eyes is a fire that burns a thousand forests wide and a thousand times as hot.

"Nick." I breathe, almost begging. The thin ice holding him back breaks and he comes down on me, lips pressed to mine. Warmth spreads from his soft kisses and my entire body tingles with need. With lust. I open my mouth and suddenly his tongue is exploring me. The feeling of desperation adds passion to our kisses, twisting the sheets as we spin and claw each other. My shirt is pulled over my head but by whose hands I can't tell. Nick's shirt is off as well and his hard chest presses down against my breasts. The feeling of his hot skin on mine almost pushes me over the edge and I find myself fumbling with the button on his pants. Nick's hands slide up and down my body, finally landing on my heaving breasts. He squeezes my tit, leaning down to lick around my nipple. I shiver under his mouth, moaning his name. Nick chuckles against my neck.

"Tera. Tera, Tera, Tera. God the things I want to do to you." Nick's voice is deep and husky with lust. "But," Nick lets go me, "I won't without your say so." I look up at him, already missing the way he held me. Missing the feeling of control he gave off.

"I trust you." I pause, letting the statement sink in, "I want to be yours. All yours. I want you to do everything you want to." Nick sits up, pauses, and reaches down beside the bed, coming back up with a heavy rope. We stare at each other for a moment before he opens his mouth to speak.

"This would be everything." He says quietly, "Now we don't have to..."

"Yes. I want everything. Give me everything." I cut him off before he can finish, "Please." Nick surveys me for a moment, "Please." I say again and Nick takes the rope, tying my wrists to the headboard. It's rough, scratching my skin. Wetness pools between my legs. I nod and he stands, pulling the sheets off the bed, unmasking my half naked body. He slides down his pants and I take in his strong legs, large arms, and chest. A line of hair leads down his navel to his large erection. I suck in my breath looking at it. It's big, too big. The pain would far surpass the pleasure. I pull lightly at the ropes around my wrists. They hold. There was no getting out of this one. Nick is staring at my mouth and I swallow nervously. I definitely wouldn't be able to fit my mouth around his giant dick.

Nick takes a step towards me, waving his giant cock in my face. He lifts a cloth from the table and ties it over my eyes with a smile, cutting off my vision.

"Trust me hun. It will be better this way. Now stick out your tongue." I open my mouth slowly and stick out my tongue, taking a lick of his salty tip. A shiver goes through Nick's body, encouraging me. I lick again, this time straining my neck to swirl my tongue around his hanging balls, up and down his veiny stick. Nick groans and grabs my head, pushing his tip against my lips. I open my mouth to protest and he thrusts between my lips. My jaw stretches wide, taking him all in, being careful not to scrape him with my teeth. Nick's firm hands grip my hair and he begins to fuck my face, thrusting slow and shallow. With no other options, I try to bring out more pleasure, pressing my tongue against his moving cock. Another groan rewards my actions and I feel one hand let go of my head and slide down to my breasts. Suddenly Nick stops, pulling out of my mouth. I hear something muffled that almost sounds like whispers but then Nick is back, stroking my hair.

"What was that?" I whisper.

"Nothing, love. Just another gift for you." I can hear the smile in his voice and relax.

"Then I must give to you first, sir." I say, opening my mouth. Nick chuckles, sliding back into me. I lick his dick as much as the small room in my mouth allows, sucking hard, making him begin to thrust again, a little harder this time. Fingers find my nipple, rolling it against his thumb. I arch my back, pressing up against his fingers. I suck and lick, Nick's thrusts getting deeper and deeper each time. The fingers on my breasts squeeze and pull as his groans grow louder. Suddenly there is a mouth on my breast, sucking and nibbling. I moan, the vibrations in my voice causing Nick to thrust all the way in, emptying his cum into my throat. Nick pulls out slowly and I swallow his salty cum, my jaw sore. Silence passes over the room, hands no longer on me. A few scuffles and dulled footsteps are the only things I hear for a long time. Fear begins to creep into me. Is he going to leave me here like this? Is that all he wanted?

Suddenly his hands are on me, opening my mouth gently and slipping a cloth between my lips, tying it around my head. I feel my pants being unbuttoned and hear them flop to the ground and there is more scuffling. A gentle hand takes my ankle, wrapping a rope around it and tying it to the headboard. The same is done with my other leg. My face turns red as a breeze comes across my skin revealing how exposed I am. I squirm against the ropes, trying to say Nick's name but nothing but a muffled gurgle comes out.

"Tera." I jump. The voice that says my name isn't Nick's. It's Luke. I begin to struggle, pulling against the ropes and yelling through my gag.

"Tera. Tera. It's okay. He's not here to hurt you." Nick murmers, stroking my face gently. After a few minutes I relax. Luke. I had been wanting him for months but was always too afraid to approach him. Afraid that I'd hurt Nick, not that he and I were exclusive. But still. Why is he here? Did Nick find out?

"A couple nights ago we discovered that we had a similar... Crush. At first, we were angry. But then we found that that crush might actually want both of us," Luke explains, "So we decided to put our chips together for your benefit."

"You don't have to, of course." Nick's voice is gentle. I swallow. My head is spinning. I couldn't deny that I'd fantasized about this moment before. But how could I know? Luke hadn't even touched me before. "We'll leave it up to you." Nick says, undoing my gag. He reaches for my blindfold and I get an idea.

"No. Wait. I know how to decide. I need you both to touch me. I want to make sure there is something there." There's a pause and I feel a hand slide up my leg. It's Luke's. Electricity shoots from everywhere he touches, sending wetness between my legs. A second later there's another hand on my tit, squeezing gently. A moan escapes my lips.

"Yes. Yes. I want both of you, Sirs." The hands leave and there is silence for a second then I feel something cold slide down my hip. There's a tug on my panties and then they are gone. Someone crawls between my legs. Luke. His hands glide across my legs and stomach, only barely touching my sensitive v. His teasing fingers drive me crazy and I press my head against the pillows, pulling at the ropes. Nick's mouth finds my tit and begins sucking, squeezing me hard, the way he knows I like. His teeth scrape against my skin and suddenly he bites, hard, just as Luke thrusts two fingers into my pussy. I gasp and moan, biting my lip. Luke starts fingering me, waves of pleasure and heat spreading from my pussy as Nick kisses me, silencing my growing moans. I feel Luke shift and his mouth clamps down between my folds, licking and sucking my clit as Nick moves down to bite and kiss my neck. Pleasure rides me and I squeeze my eyes shut under the blindfold. Wave after wave I get higher and higher. My moans get louder. The men can tell I'm almost there and double their affections. Squeezing, licking, and kissing hard and rough. Luke adds another finger, slamming hard and fast into me. I give out one last loud moan and arch my back, pulling hard at the ropes as my body shakes with my orgasm. Breathing hard, Luke licks the cum off me and sits back on the bed.

Nick begins to take the ropes off my wrists and Luke does the same to my feet. My hands are retied in front of me and Luke lifts me out of the bed. My legs are spread wide and tied to something on the floor.

"What now, sir?" I ask tentatively.

"Our turn." Luke mutters. His voice is deep, controlling. I swallow nervously.

"Touch yourself." Nick commands. I reach down, rubbing my pussy which is still throbbing and leaking cum. My tied hands make it hard and tiring and I slow after a minute of work.

"I said, rub it!" Nick's hand comes down on my ass and I jump, rubbing hard again. Nick's fingers caress where he slapped, stinging the sensitive skin. I whimper. Luke grabs my hair and bends me over, I barely catch myself awkwardly on fingers.

"That's enough." Luke says and I hear a zipper unzipping. A second later I feel his tip on my lips. My jaw is still tired from Nick and I shake my head.

"Open." Nick says, slapping my ass again. His hit sends me forward and my mouth closes around Luke's cock. It isn't as thick as Nick's but I can tell it's longer. Nick begins slapping my ass over and over, rocking me onto Luke's dick. I'm surprised to feel wetness slipping down my thigh as the heat from Nick's slaps goes down between my legs. I lick and suck Luke just as I did Nick, soon enough he is thrusting back into my mouth rather than waiting for me to rock onto him. Nick reaches between my legs, feeling the large amount of wetness that is collected there.

"See. I told you she'd like it." Luke grunts and pulls out of my mouth. He straightens me up, tying my arms above me as Nick reties my gag. There's a second of shuffling and a cold liquid squirts onto my lower back. Luke rubs in the lube, letting it drizzle down between my ass cheeks and onto my tiny puckered hole. I suddenly realize what he's doing and I squirm, pulling on the ropes. Luke gives me a sharp slap on the ass, quieting me.

"Calm down." Luke says, "you'll like it." I feel his tip slide between my cheeks as one hand comes around, rubbing my clit. Without warning he slams into me and I let out a muted scream. The pain is almost unbearable but after a few thrusts, pleasure begins to follow. Soon enough I'm pushing back against him, moaning. Nick steps up in front of me, lining up his dick with my pussy. He bites my neck and thrusts inside, taking the same rhythm as Luke in a few thrusts. Strange feelings course through me, pleasure, pain, both dicks filling me completely. Luke kisses and bites my neck as Nick squeezes my tits. My moans turn to screams of pleasure. I can tell they are both almost there, their dicks swelling with cum inside me. An orgasm hits me so hard and fast I don't have time to moan before my body is shaking squeezing my walls shut around them. The world flashes black and white as they both shoot cum inside me, filling me with what feels like lava. I sag against my ropes as they pull out, exhausted. Slowly my ropes are removed, along with my blindfold and gag. Nick carries me to the bed where the two men sandwich me in an tired heap. I kiss each of them gently and fall asleep feeling entirely safe in the arms of the two men I love.

Msmarsd
Msmarsd
1 Followers