Dream Come True

Story Info
A man watches his wife get a massage.
1.1k words
4.1
49.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

You stand in the closet waiting. Your hands are cuffed above your head to the bar you'd normally hang a coat on, but you aren't trapped. The keys to the cuffs are on a lanyard on the floor and it wouldn't be too hard to grab them with your toes and fling them up into your hands. Not too difficult, but it would take a few tries and a bit of concentration. Too much effort for what you want.

You've fantasized about being cuckolded for as long as you can remember but you never had the courage to make it happen. It just seemed wrong...unnatural. You couldn't even admit to your desires. Until recently that is.

Less than a year ago, you finally worked up the courage to confess your dark secret to your beautiful wife. She was sympathetic and understanding but she wasn't interested in playing out your fantasy. She was a good woman and didn't want to cheat on her husband. You begged and pleaded with her. It wasn't really cheating if she did it with your permission after all. But nothing seemed to work.

That is until you found a compromise. She agreed to get a weekly massage in your home and allow you to watch from the closet. She wouldn't actually cheat on you but letting you watch other people...strangers even...touch her was the best you could hope for...

The doorbell snaps you back to the present and you lick your lips in anticipation. Your wife schedules the masseuses so you never know who will be touching her until they walk in the door. She usually picks women masseuses but she knows you prefer to watch men work on her.

Your wife enters your field of view and walks to the door wearing her bathrobe. You know she's naked underneath it. She opens the door and you hold your breath in anticipation... and in walks a large, muscular man. The kind of man who you're sure is used to women throwing themselves at. The kind of man who always gets what he wants. The kind of man who could beat you to within an inch of your life if you ever tried to stop him.

You break into a huge grin as you imagine the sorts of things he could do to your wife.

The man sets up his massage table and your wife climbs onto it while he prepares his oils. Through the slats in the door you can see your wife in profile face-down on the table completely exposed except for a small towel draped over her perfect ass.

The man turns on some soft, soothing music before he gets started and it's just loud enough that you can't hear what they say anymore. This is perfect. Now you can imagine anything you want.

You watch as he slowly starts rubbing your wife's shoulders and begins working his way down her back. He skips over her butt and continues on her thighs working all the way down to her feet. You wonder it's like from his perspective. Can he peek under the towel while massaging her feet? Can he feel the heat radiating off her pussy as he works her thighs? Does he think he has a chance of seducing this beautiful goddess on the table in front of him?

She looks up at him and says something you can't hear. You imagine she's hitting on him and the huge grin he gets a moment later seems to confirm your fantasy.

Suddenly he tugs on the towel and lets it fall to the floor. You're shocked for a moment until you see him start to massage her firm, beautiful butt-cheeks. You realize she must have asked him to work her glutes. She's done this once before but that was with a woman and she'd told you afterwards she'd been uncomfortable with it. You never thought she'd actually do it again and especially not with a man. But you couldn't be happier.

You watch as he massages your wife's perfect ass and upper thighs. You aren't sure from your perspective but you think you see him slide his thumbs between her cheeks. You see him say something and your wife adjusts her position slightly. Her legs are spread a bit more now though you can't tell how much. He must have asked her to move to give him better access.

His hands start working her inner-thighs and you can hardly believe your luck. It's never gone this far before! From your vantage point you can't see his hands anymore so you can imagine he's tracing her perfect little pussy lips with his fingers. All that massage oil must work great as a lubricant, you bet he could probably slide a few fingers into her without much effort at all. And you KNOW he has a perfect view of your wife's most intimate parts.

Even above the music, you can hear your wife start to moan. Is that just pleasure from the massage or something more? It certainly sounded like a moan of pleasure but it could have just been a contented sigh.

You watch as her body starts to tremble and see her start to breath harder. No way is that just from a normal massage. He must be doing something more! Could it be...? Is he really...?

He moves one hand to your wife's lower back but keeps the other one between her thighs. Is that supposed to help with the massage or is he holding her down so she doesn't buck too much?

You watch as your wife loses control and has a screaming orgasm right there on the table as she grinds herself back onto his hand.

He moves both hands back to her shoulders and continues the massage while she calms down and catches her breath. Before you know it though, he says something and steps away from the table. He turns off the music and starts to pack up. You realize that her time must be up and he's going to move on to his next appointment.

You watch as your wife, still naked, gets off the table and shakily walks out of your view. He folds up the table and is clearly getting ready to leave when your wife returns. She hands him the money and he hands her a small piece of paper. His number maybe?

Still naked, your wife walks him to the front door and shows him out before turning and coming to the closet. She has a huge grin on her face as she opens the door. She holds up the piece of paper and you see that it's a coupon for half off her next massage. You know she'll be using the same masseuse again and you match her grin overjoyed at your luck.

It seems all your fantasies are coming true...

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers