Dream Come True

Story Info
Her dream of steamy sex with coworker comes true.
1.3k words
3.5
18.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my dream finally came true...Rick called me after I got out of class Thursday, and we met at a gas station. I left my car there, and rode with him to his house in the next town over. As soon as the door was shut, he commanded me to take off my jacket. He went into another room and came out with a bandanna, which he promptly tied around my eyes as a blindfold. "Take your sweater off," he said, and helped me get it over my head.

He turned me around with my back to him then, and he unfastened my bra. As it dropped to the floor, I felt his warm hands sliding their way to my tits. My nipples were standing at attention, both because they were cold and because I was turned on by being blindfolded and half-naked in the arms of someone other than my husband. Rick massaged my tits sensuously for a while, then slid his hands down my waist and unbuttoned my jeans. Trembling, I desperately tried to help him get them off. I bent over and unzipped my boots and slid them off my feet. I finished taking off my jeans and had started taking off my panties when Rick said, "No—not yet. First you're gonna suck my dick."

Hands on my waist, he whirled me around and kissed me deeply for almost five minutes. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I could feel his Johnson growing against my pelvis. I slid my hands down his chest and abdomen and stroked his throbbing cock as I kissed my way down to it. I held it gently but firmly as I began to lick his cock from base to tip. Then I took the whole thing in my mouth and proceeded to suck like I'd never sucked a cock before.

All the while Rick was moaning and crying out my name. "You sure can suck a mean dick," he said as I licked him from his balls to the head of his cock. "You're gonna have to stop and get up now, or I'm gonna go off in your mouth," he warned. He took my hands and helped me get up off my knees. "Take the rest off now," he said. Still blindfolded, I slipped off my panties. To my pleasant surprise, I felt his fingers inching their way between my thighs to my pussy, which was getting wetter by the second. We stood there that way, basking in each other's essence, for quite a while.

I was very much enjoying Rick rubbing my pussy and playing with my clit, when he stopped, slid his hand up to my neck, and kissed me deeply. "Follow me," he said, taking my hand. He led me into a bedroom, where he stood me against the bed and ran his hands over my body as he kissed me again. Gently, Rick lay me down on my back and began to kiss me all over. He planted a trail of sensuous, breathy kisses from my lips to my thighs—I thought I would explode with the pleasure I was feeling! By the time he got to my navel, I was crying out, begging him to bury his face in my crotch. But alas, he did not—not right away, at least. No, instead he proceeded to skip down to my feet and kiss his way up.

Panting like a bitch in heat, I was squirming with anticipation. Finally his lips arrived at their destination—my snatch—and kissed gently and lightly, just enough to put me at the edge of oblivion. He parted my pussy lips with his tongue and went to work on my swollen, throbbing clit. He flicked it ever so slightly with the tip of his tongue, over and over...I was moaning quite loudly at this point...over and over..."Ooooh, baby, don't stop..." over and over..."Mmmmmm...please don't stop..."

The rhythm of his flicking tongue matched my heartbeat. He stopped flicking and enveloped my clit in his lips, sucking it between them and gently rubbing the tip of it with his tongue.

This rhythm was slower, but no less exciting. He was doing it so sensuously and passionately, it seemed to me that he was enjoying himself—and savoring the taste of my muffin. I moved my hips to match his sucking-licking rhythm, and grabbed his head, drawing it closer into my snickerdoodle. "Lap it up like a thirsty kitty, baby, yeah..." He licked me from my hole to my clit in one long stroke. Shivers went up my spine, and I squealed with delight. He did it again, and again, and again..."Oooooh! My God, don't stop! Faster! Faster, baby, faster! Oh, don't you ever stop...Oh my Gooooooooooooooodddddd!!!!!"

He buried three of his fingers deep into my hot, soaking cunt as I came, muffling his face in my fuzzy snatch and moving his head from side to side. I could barely breathe, the orgasm was so intense. I wailed and thrashed about, and he lapped up every drop I came. With one last kiss to my engorged clit, he pumped his fingers in and out of my sloppy pussy a few more times and licked them clean.

My God...what have I gotten myself into? I thought, as Rick climbed on top of me. It seemed that we had both really needed this adventure...had been anxious about it more than either of us thought. Maybe this was an awful thing to do, considering we were both married and have kids, and we were coworkers. Maybe this would make things weird at the office, or when I answer the phone and it's his wife...or maybe not. Maybe it was the beginning of something beautiful, a secret we share that will bring us closer. Maybe it was something that we could wink about, like an inside joke between friends that no one else knows about. Whatever it was, it was right at the time, and I would never regret giving in to my needs. Guilt was not an option for me, and I was willing to accept that nothing more could come of it. I wouldn't leave my husband, and he wouldn't leave his wife. We weren't lovers, really...just friends with benefits.

Rick's body was a match for mine in his degree of fitness. His pectoral muscles quivered as he thrust in and out of me. By this time, the blindfold was on the floor, and I was taking in the sight of a naked Rick working hard and glistening with sweat across his forehead. I reached up and pulled him down to me, kissing him forcefully. I nibbled at his lip, and he pulled back and gave me a surprised look. He pumped me hard and deep a few times, and I wailed in ecstasy. The look on his face was one of determination. His brow was furrowed as a man deep in concentration, and he was biting on his lower lip, making the dimples on his cheeks stand out more than usual.

He was a sexy, handsome creature, even more so in the throes of passion. His grip tightened on my legs, and I realized he was about to blow. I reached up and grabbed his nipples firmly and twisted, causing him to gasp. With three final hard and deep thrusts, I could feel his relief as he shot his hot load into my eager pussy. Exhausted, he collapsed onto me and buried his face in my tits, kissing my chest and neck. I kissed his sweaty forehead and ran my fingers through his hair as we lay there for a while. It was a nice moment in time, having just been licked and fucked into oblivion by my special friend. I only hope we can do it again soon. For now, we're just grinning about it, winking about our secret dream come true.