Dream Come True Ch. 2

Story Info
Korie enjoys a shower the next morning.
1.1k words
37.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

I woke up by the sounds of birds outside my window. Thinking that last night had been a dream, I sighed and sat up. I felt a stir next to me and "Yes, Yes, it wasn't a dream!" I thought to myself.

I gazed dreamingly at her and smiled at her sleeping. She looked so beautiful with the sun on her body. With her exquisite Japanese facial feature, her soft pale skin, black hair running down just below her shoulders, about 5'2" 110 lbs, and size C breast. Me? I'm the opposite. I'm Hawaiian Filipino dark skinned almost like milk chocolate from the long hours of surfing and sports, about 5'5" between 150-180lbs, with a crew hair cut and very muscular.

I sat there thinking about what going to happen between us. If she didn't feel the same way as I do, then I'm just going to have to let it go. I know I know that's the easy way out, but after loving this woman for almost 3 years, almost giving up, and then your dreams come true. I've learned that life isn't always easy. And as I looked at her, I have to prepare myself for the worst.

After a few more minutes of watching her in her sleep, went to go do my business in the bathroom. When I got back to the bed she was sitting up, looking with a confused look on her face. I sat next to her, and watched her trying to cover up herself. "Did we do what I think we did, Hoku?" she asked in a trying to be innocent voice. "Um Korie, don't you remember you telling me don't stop, please it feels so good!" I answered teasingly. All she did was giggle. I moved on top of her and kissed her lips. I slid my tongue inside her mouth. As soon as I felt our tongues touch, I felt as if fireworks exploded my whole universe. I could tell she was feeling the same way. I could feel her breathing becoming heavier, with her fingernails rake up my back. I broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. I stood up, took her hand in mine, "Come on baby, lets go take a shower" I said in a low sexy voice. The look on her eyes lusted more.

So I led her to the bathroom with her still naked from last night. As soon as we reached there, she took a step towards me and leaned her body against mine and started to kiss my neck. She lifted my hands above my head and removed my sports bra and dropped it on the floor. She moved to kiss my neck again, and I could feel her hands on my breast. As soon as she touched me I could feel the heat against her hand as if hot lava was burning against my skin. Her kisses scorched me as she kissed down my neck to my nipples. I moved my hands to her waist and I lifted her up and kissed her hard. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and our tongues danced together.

I broke the kiss and started the shower until the temperature was perfect. I bent down to take my boxers off and looked up to catch her staring at me. "Take a picture it'll last you longer" I said with a laugh. "Maybe I will, but not now, that shower looks too damn good and you look too damn tempting to stop and get the camera." She laughed back as she stepped into the shower.

I stood there and watched her under the spraying water. There's something about a woman and water, put them together and you get something forbidden. I could see the water trickle down her body. As I watched her, I seriously thought the steam from the water was from her and the water was cooling her off. That's how hot she looked.

I stepped in slowly with her back facing me, and slid my hands down her back. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and asked her to tilt her back. I poured some shampoo into my hand and started to wash her hair. Running my fingers through her hair, with a light massage. I gave her the okay and she stepped into the spraying water and started to rinse out the shampoo.

I leaned my body against hers with my chest against her back. I grabbed the soap and started to soap down the front of her body. I began from her neck and worked down to her breast. I heard a moan escape from her mouth as rubbed my palms against her nipples. Her moaning became louder and felt her hips buck wildly. At that moment I new she was cumming, even without me touching her. So I moved my soapy hand between her legs, slipped my fingers between her pussy lips, and instantly I found her clit ready and waiting for my touch. I circled her clit and felt it become harder.

Her breathing became heavy, "AAAHHHHH, YEESSSSS. DON'T EVER STOP PLEASE!" She moaned loudly. I added a little more pressure, circled her clit faster. My other hand wondered to her ass. Making sure I lathered my hand with soap, I waited till her orgasm reached its peak. About a minute later it was doing just that. I slipped my hand between her butt crack and found the hole I was looking for. I slipped my finger inside and she started to go buck wild.

"AAAHHH AAAHHH YESSS YEESSSS SOOOOOO GOOOOODD" She yelled and started to shake uncontrollably, her hips rocking back and forth against both my hands. I slid my finger away from her butt, but kept on circling her clit. She collapsed into my arms and whispered in my ear, "that was so fucking good." She said with a satisfying voice.

I held her in my arms, not saying anything for I didn't want to ruin the moment. I reached for my towel robe and but it on. I watched her for a moment leaning against the wall trying to get over her orgasm. I turned off the water and dried her off, making sure I dried her of thoroughly. I picked her up on my arms, walked to the bedroom and laid her down. I took off my robe laid next to her and she whispered "I don't think I ever thanked you for last night and this morning" she said softly with a twinkle in her eyes. All I did was smile kissed her soft lips. She turned over and I slid my arm around her so that we were in a spooned position and fell asleep.

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fuck Me Hard! Make Me Scream! Baby fucks my pussy so well...in Lesbian Sex
Underwear Code A lesbian couple explore their fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
She-lion Two Finnish female ice hockey players share a night.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Memoirs of a Farm Girl Lori has her first lesbian sexual encounter with her friend.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories