Dream Come True Ch. 3

Story Info
Hoku gives Korie a deal she can't refuse.
1.4k words
31.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

I woke up by the sweet aromas of food. I looked at the clock 3 o'clock. "Damn I've been asleep for almost 4 hours" I said to myself. I looked around and Korie was nowhere in sight. She must be the one cooking. I got up put and put on a pair boxers and a sports bra and walk to the kitchen.

I stood in front of the door, and seen the most beautiful sight. She was standing in front of the stove in one my shirts with a ray of the setting sun shining upon her. When I seen that I knew I had to tell her how I really feel before its to late.

"Hey baby, watcha cookin?" I asked with a smile. "Oh nothing much, just what I could find in your empty fridge." She said with a laugh. "Well it's not my fault I don't have time to go grocery shopping. Half the time I'm with you eating out. So don't blame me for your faults!" I said as I slipped my hands around her kissing her neck. She looked up at me with concerning eyes, "I've been thinking about what happened, and theres something that I've got to tell you." At that moment I stopped kissing her neck and sat down at the kitchen table. I could feel my insides starting to burst because I knew, deep down I knew what she was going to say, and I had to be ready for it.

"Okay I'm listening." I gulped as I watched her put the plate of food in front of me.

"Well, it's like this. I woke up about 2 hours ago, sat in bed next to you and remembered all the wonderful things that we did, that you did. And you, in my whole life were the only person who satisfied me to the fullest. But I don't think that I could do it forever. You know you opened up a whole new world for me and all. I just feel that us being close friends, it won't work out, especially when we work at the same place. I just can't, you understand right?" she said with concern and put cupped my cheek.

I sat there absorbed the words that she had said. I felt her remove her hand from my face. I thought to myself that, well its too late to her how you feel and you knew this was coming and now you have to accept it, as it is, don't hurt her she's worth more than that. I looked up at her and swallowed every bit of pride that I had. I looked down at my food and picked it with my fork. I could feel her staring at me waiting for my reply. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I guess I see your point. What we have will be ruined, if we have an on going relationship that's more than friends. So no dating each other, no telling each other of the others feelings, okay? But on one condition, we be fuck friends instead of plain old boring friends!" I said with wicked smile and in a laughing voice trying to remove the memory of them being co-workers also. She looked at me with a surprised look. "Fucking friends? Hmm, I never thought of that. No feelings, no attachments, no labels. Just you, me, friendship and sex! No one will even suspect!" she said with twinkles in her eyes.

I sat there with a wicked smile on my face and watching her reaction to my proposition. I know I said I'll let her go, I meant my feelings, but damn if I'm going to let the sexiest Asian girl in my life get away that easy.

She walked around the kitchen for a while, thinking about what I just said. Food lay there forgotten. Then she came up to me and hastily kissed me on the lips. I looked up at her and said with excitement, "Does this mean you'll do it?" She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again as her answer. She straddled me on the chair and I started kissing her with earnest, our tongues entangled together. My hands roamed all over her back and butt. "Hold on tight babe." I whispered into her ear and got up hold her by the thighs. I could feel her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist, holding on tight so she won't fall down. I moved her to the couch and laid her down.

I kneeled between her legs with her thighs draped over mine. I softly kissed her neck, and trying to undo the buttons of my shirt she wore. Finally I got it off and threw it in the corner somewhere and kissed more. Softly at first, licking her lips, and sucking on her lower lips. Which at the same time my hands found her breast and lightly caressed it. Running my fingers over her nipples and circling it, feeling them get hard by my gentle touch. I could feel her breathing getting heavier so regulated my breathing with hers, and more she became aroused.

I moved to kiss her forehead and her cheeks. Then I nibbled on her ear lobe, with each little nibble, I could feel her fingernails dig deeper into my back. I moved on to kissing the nape of her neck and down her throat until the valley between her breast. I circled her nipple with my tongue making sure it was wet from my tongue. I gently blew on it. I watched her face as I made her nipple get harder. So I moved to her other nipple with the same treatment. She moan in ecstasy with her fingers trying to grab on to what little hair I have on my head. I continued to kiss down her stomach. I stopped right at her bellybutton and licked around it.

My hand found a place of heaven that was wet and willing. I slid my finger between her pussy lips, and found that it was hotter that anything that I've ever felt in my life. I started to slide my finger up and down just barely touching her clit. I carried on my kisses down the middle of her thigh, down to her toes. I tore my hand away from her and she kind of made a disappointing moan.

I then gently kissed her feet *I've got this thing for feet *, and sucked on her toes. She started to squirm the second my mouth touched her. I moved to give her other foot the same feeling. I spent about 10 minutes sucking on her feet, giving her more pleasure than ever.

I decided that it was time to desert. So kissed my way back up her leg and her inner thigh. I rested myself between her legs. "Put your feet on my shoulders, babe." I told her as I slid my hands under her butt to lift her up to my face. And I licked her pussy from bottom to top with just barely grazing her clit. I sucked on her outer lips, and occasionally sliding my tongue inside her. I put a hand on her thigh as I slid my fingers inside her with the other, I found what I was looking for, the big G. When I found it I started to caress it gently. My tongue found her clit and I sucked on it. I began to build a rhythm between my fingers and tongue. I could feel her hips moving with me. Her moans and screams becoming louder. I thought to myself that any second she'd be cumming like a waterfall. And she did. I clamped my lips between her clit and add a little more pressure to her G. And she started screaming, "Hoooookkuuuu, I'mmm Cummmiinngg. Yesssssss, Yesssssss Hokuuuu, Yesssss!" I could feel her hands on my head trying to push me in more. Her whole body was shaking like a volcano erupting.

I took my hand away and started to clean her juices with my tongue. She pulled me on top of her before I could finish, I could still feel her trembling from the orgasm and told me, "EVERYTHING was sensitive right now. I don't think I could handle any more." And sighed with satisfaction. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Remember now, no attachments and no feelings. Right?" I asked her as I kissed her lips. She tiredly smiled at me and nodded "Right! Just fuck friends" I kissed her one last time and rolled over. I pulled her on top of me and thought to myself that this is going to be interesting...

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dream Come True: The Final Dream Korie realizes how much she loves Hoku.in Lesbian Sex
Fuck Me Hard! Make Me Scream! Baby fucks my pussy so well...in Lesbian Sex
Reinventing Emma Girl falls for college roommate while reinventing herselfin Lesbian Sex
Underwear Code A lesbian couple explore their fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
More Stories