Dream Come True: The Final Dream

Story Info
Korie realizes how much she loves Hoku.
1.7k words
29k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

I got home that night. Got a beer from the fridge, tanked it, and thought about what I had done. I fucked up, I know. I looked around my room and it never looked so empty in my life. I took off my cloths, took a quick shower and tried to go to bed.

The next morning I awoke and felt as if I had the biggest hangover in my life but I didn't get drunk or anything. So I went to the bathroom did that whole bit. And when I was brushing my teeth I could hear my door open.

With only a towel around my waist, I went to go check on who that it was. And standing in front of the door was Korie. She looked as if she didn't get any sleep. Her hair was wild, her eyes red, I guessed she had been crying

She looked at me with relief on her face and a slight smile. I walked up to her, feeling all my sadness just lift away, and stood right in front of her. I softly brushed the back of my hand against her cheek. And when I gazed deep into her eyes, I knew, that it was only she that I wanted in my life. I wanted her, to taste her like I have before.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I stopped her and kissed her instead. She was hesitant at first, but as I deepen my kiss, her tongue became wilder against mine. My hands roamed all over her back. And I groaned at the fact that she wore no bra under this shirt.

I moved her hands over her head and took of her shirt. And as the shirt cleared over her face, I her eyes met mine, and could feel the lust growing. She stepped closer to me and leaned her body against mine. She put her lips on my neck and kissed down my to my breast. She circled my nipples with her tongue, a moan escaped from my mouth. I put my hands on her head, running my fingers through her fine black hair. She moved her hands to my towel and let it drop to the floor. I could feel her hands roam on my body.

I felt the need to feel her against my mouth, to taste her. So I cupped her face with my hands and brought her up to kiss me. As we kissed, I pushed her against the door. I looked deep into her eyes, and as I did, I kneeled in front of her.

I started to kiss her stomach. My hands moved to unbutton her shorts and slid them down to the floor. I stared at her pink underwear that she had been using, that turns me on every time she wore them, as she kicked her shorts aside.

I rubbed my hands up and down her pussy, and I could see a wet spot forming. I pulled down her panties to get them out of the way. I moved my head forward between her legs and nibbled on her pussy lips. She draped a leg over my shoulder and I slid my tongue up her slit, just barely touching her clit. "Oh Hokuuuu, thaaaat feeeeels soooooooo gooood." She moaned out load with her hands running through what little hair I have on my head.

I gently put her leg down from my shoulder and stood up. I looked deep into her eyes and her eyes told me that she loved me. That was all I needed, so I picked her up in arms like how you'd hold a baby, and she draped her arms around my neck, kissing it while I walked us to the room.

I laid her down on the bed thinking that I'm going to go slow this time, enjoy every minute of this. I stood beside her and smoothly moved my fingers down her neck, between her breasts, then down to her navel, and moved my fingers back up. She arched her back to feel more of fingers against her body.

"Do you want me?" I whispered. "Yes!" she answered with a moan. I lay down with half my body on top of hers and kissed her neck. I moved my kisses up her to her ear and started to gently nibble on her ear lobe, as I did this, I could feels her finger nails digging into my back.

I stopped and looked into her eyes and gently licked her lips. I started to suck on her lower lip, and then kissed her gently. Slowly I slid my tongue between her lips and felt our tongues touch. Wildly our tongues danced for what seemed like hours, which I'm sure it was.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Please baby, I want you. Don't make wait!" I moved my hand between her legs and slid my finger between her pussy lips and stopped right at her clit, just barely even touching it. "Is this what you want baby?" I asked teasingly while moving to suck on nipple. I could feel her hips move to feel more of my finger. "Yes, please baby. I want it!" she said almost begging.

So moved on top of her and started to massage her breasts with my hands while kissing her deeply. I moved my kissing down her neck and between her breasts. I moved my hand, began to caress her inner thigh, and started to suck on her nipple.

I kissed my way down her stomach and moved my hand between her legs. I slid my fingers between her pussy lips, and how wet it was. I sighed at the feel of her wet, hot pussy. I moved my fingers up and down, and started to circle her clit with my thumb.


I kissed my way down to her inner thighs and sucked hard in one certain area, hey want can I say I love making love bites. After I was done making my mark. I moved my head between her legs at the same time she lifted her feet on my shoulders.

I put my hands on her inner thighs to spread her pussy lips a little wider and exposing butt hole. And with one lick from her butt hole to her clit, I could feel her whole body shaking, was cumming already. So I slid my tongue inside her, going as deep as I could. I could her moaning saying, "Oh baby that feels so good, I love you soooo much!"

At that moment I knew I had her where I wanted her. So I slid my three fingers inside her, sliding in and out of her slowly as I sucked on her outer lips. I could hear her moaning getting louder with hips matching my rhythm of my fingers.

I counted like 3 or 4 orgasms but the real one was going to hit soon. So stopped sucking on her outer lips and concentrated on her clit, gently circling and lashing it back and forth. I could feel her pussy juice flowing against my chin.

"YEESSS. YEESSS. OH I'M CUMMIIING SOOOOO, OOOOHHHH MY GOOODDDD!" she yelled. At that moment I sucked hard on her clit and rubbed on her G spot. I could feel her hips moving fast and her hands on my head trying to push me in more into her pussy, as the shockwave of her orgasm took her over.

A few minutes later, I felt her whole body go limp but still a bit shaky from her orgasm. I tore myself away from her pussy and looked up her. She had this satisfying smile and a glow to her that I couldn't explain.

I moved myself up and on top of her. With my face covered with her pussy juices, she whispered, "Hmm, I wonder how I taste?" and licked my lips. "Mmm, I taste good. No wonder you love eating me so much!" she said with a giggle. "Baby, I love you more than that, you know that." I said feeling the weight lift from shoulders. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me and rested her head on my breast.

I caressed her back gently up and down with my fingers and said "I know you feel the same way too, don't you?" as I looked down trying to see her face.

"Yes I do, and I realized it when I saw you two on that dance floor. You know that I wanted to rip her lips off when she kissed you. And yours too! You didn't sleep her, did you?" she said getting angry at the thought of it

"No, I couldn't. For one thing I felt as if I was cheating on you, and two, she failed my test. And besides, I didn't want her; I wanted you and only you. Look, I've loved you for a very long time, and just when I was about to give up hope, this happens!"

"Really? Just how long?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"Well, lemmie see. About maybe, give or take 3yrs. Maybe more, its been so long, maybe even when we first met." I answered feeling my face turn red.

"That long. Damn, aren't you lucky I was horny that night!" she said laughingly

"Damn, lucky I had you come with me. Or else NONE of this would've happened!" I said.

"So are we? You know?" she shyly asked as she put her back down.

"Well, that's up to you babe! Only if you want it!" I answered.

"Yes, I want too!" she said as she moved to lay on side, with her head on her hand, hand elbow digging into the bed. I moved on my side to face her and kissed her gently.

"Well I guess we are then!" I said with a big smile on my face. I pulled on top of me again and I sighed with happiness. "I love you!" she said in a half sleeping voice. "I love you too!" I said back feeling every ounce of love that I carried flow to her.

I held her tight against me and I could tell she fell asleep. I lay there thinking about all that happened and came up with one thing. That dreams do come true.

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dream Come True Ch. 1 Hawaiian lesbian gets her wish with her Japanese friend.in Lesbian Sex
The Mechanic Riley falls for a stranger and is taken for an intense ride.in Lesbian Sex
Unicorn A serious college student who questions her sexuality.in Lesbian Sex
Fuck Me Hard! Make Me Scream! Baby fucks my pussy so well...in Lesbian Sex
Reinventing Emma Girl falls for college roommate while reinventing herselfin Lesbian Sex
More Stories