Dream Drive: Yuri Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wada pulled away from his mouth. "When did you become so strong?" He leaned in and kissed her again. She rubbed her body against his, making him groan with desire. "In there."

He carried her in the direction she pointed, even as their tongues wrestled for supremacy across the expanse of their lips. He found himself inside a bedroom. He walked to the bed and let go of her. She let herself fall back onto the bed and giggled as she bounced upon it.

Now that his hands were empty, he realized that he could just rush into the bathroom before she could get up, lock the door, squeeze one off and be on his way home, without his erection swinging around to scandalize the whole world. No muss, no fuss.

Then he looked down at her. She reached up towards him with a warm smile and all thoughts of decency vanished.

She had been his first and he hadn't really been with anyone since. Arab girls caught his eye, with their curly, dark hair and smooth, swarthy skin, but few of them dared break the unspoken taboo on inter-ethnic dating. The ones that did had only been interested in one-night stands that provided them with some kind of revenge against their boyfriends.

Yuri pretended those nights had never even happened. If the wrong Arabs heard of the matter, they'd snip his balls off. Literally. None of those girls could hold a candle to Wada, anyway.

She started unbuttoning her dress.

Years of sexual frustrations erupted out of him. He pounced atop her and let loose. His hands nearly mauled her breasts. His tongue frantically tasted every bit of her skin, desperate to confirm his memories of how good she tasted. He bit and licked and sucked, not caring about the marks he'd leave on her.

She tried to fight him, just to reign him in a little, but it was to no avail. She only got him to pause when she managed to undo his zipper and grab his erection. He groaned as she pulled him out. Their eyes met. He burned with desire and, for a fleeting moment, he thought he could see that hers didn't match. Then she started pumping his cock and he was lost. She used his erection as a control stick and got him to roll over on his back. She wasted no time in pulling her dress up and mounting him. He was paralyzed by the glorious realization that she had not been wearing panties, either.

They both groaned while she slowly sank down his length. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside her again. His memories, as vivid as they had been, felt like liars in that regard. Then she started moving up and down on his shaft and all he could think of was how much he wanted this to last forever.

"Oh, yes," she exclaimed in a breathless voice, "just like old times."

At one point, the top half of her dress pooled around her midriff, revealing her breasts. His hands shot up and massaged them, tweaking her nipples and rubbing around her areoles. He smiled at the v-shaped mole on her left tit.I haven't seen you in a long time, old friend.

Wada responded to his ministrations with soft yelps and quick gasps. His hips began to buck upwards, all on their own. He was lost on a sea of desire and she rode every wave that possessed him.

Soon, her yelps started coming in shorter and quicker bursts, her breasts flushed pink underneath his fingers and her pussy began fluttering against him. He cried out as his whole body seized up, driving his hips clear off the bed. His seed shot out of him and into her gushing womb. The ecstasy felt like a fire that was consuming his very mind.

As his orgasm faded away, so did his consciousness.

He was jostled into a half-wakeful state. All he knew was that his temples were throbbing. His mouth tasted like shit and he couldn't focus his eyes on anything.

"Get up! Somebody's here for you!"

Yuri groaned in vague protest. He couldn't make sense of anything.

"Mr. Yanuk! We know you're in there! Come out, please!"

The loud voices snapped Yuri awake and he shot up in bed. Wada was busy doing up her dress and straightening it out to make herself look presentable. Shame washed over Yuri at the sight. Confusion followed.

He didn't know if this meant that they were getting back together. He didn't know if he really wanted it, deep in his heart of hearts, or if it was just because she was the only girl he had ever really been with. If he had his choice of women, would Wada be the one for him? Years ago, he would have shouted "yes" to that question. Of late, he had not been so sure. Today had done nothing to clarify the issue.

Fresh knocks on the door snapped him out of his thoughts. "Mr. Yanuk, open the door, please!"

"Who's that?"

"I don't know." Wada looked at him with an expression that told him she was feeling guilty about what they had done.

His heart sank. She wasn't interested in a relationship with him. He didn't understand why she did what she did if she was uninterested in him. He got out of bed and swayed on his feet.I really need to get some sleep. He looked back down at the bed. It was so inviting, even if it wasn't his.

Wada checked herself in the bedroom mirror and then left the room. "Who is it," he heard her call out.

He looked around the room. He was forgetting something important, but he couldn't figure out what.

"Just a minute!" Wada dashed back into the room. "It's the elders! They've sent for you!"

"What?"

"There's people at the door, they want you to come with them."

He blinked his eyes, trying to process this new piece of information. "What about you?"

She shrugged.

He wiped his face and moved towards the door.

"Hey."

He looked at her. She was pointing at his crotch. "Oh," he said and put himself back inside his boxers. He zipped up and remembered he had his bag with him. He looked around for it.

Another knock came at the door. "Mr. Yanuk!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," Yuri snapped in that direction. His temples were still throbbing and he was in no mood for any elders scolding him about his lewd behavior, indoors, or in public.

"Yuri," Wada said, fearfully.

He spotted his bag and picked it up. "What?"

"Please don't tell them about..."

"I won't." He put the strap of his messenger bag across his shoulders and steeled himself against the scorn that awaited him beyond the door. "I'll tell them to go fuck themselves."

Wada gasped.

He marched to the door and yanked on the handle. It didn't budge.

"Yuri!"

"What?" He turned to look at her. She looked fearful, desperate.

"Please, come back! After you're done with them, please come back and talk to me."

"Okay."

"Please! Whatever they say, or do, please come back here. I... We need to talk. It's important. I need you." Another knock on the door nearly made her jump in place. "Promise me! Promise me you'll come back and talk to me!"

"I promise."

Yuri unlocked the door and yanked it open. He stood there glaring at several tense faces. He drew a deep breath to send them to hell with, when they all changed their expression into relief. His brow twitched in confusion.

"Peace be with you, Mr. Yanuk," one of the men said. "Please, come with us. You are needed."

"What?"

"Please, Sir, we need your help," another said.

"What?"

"Please, just come with us, Sir," said the first man.

"The elders need to speak with you," added the second.

"I'm in no mood to go see anyone."

They looked alternately surprised and worried by his words. A silver-haired old man, with a few wisps of hair dangling from his upper lip, leaned in. He spoke softly. "Mr. Yanuk, are you refusing to attend to your elders when called upon? Should we tell them that? Is your family prepared to forgo their guidance and protection?"

Fuck the elders, Yuri thought. He opened his mouth to say it.

The man shot a pointed look at Wada. "There is no need for us to concern them with matters of impropriety. They need to speak with you on a different matter."

Yuri looked over his shoulder into Wada's fearful eyes. His indignant rage deflated. "Can't this wait until morning?"

"Wait until," one of the men exclaimed in disbelief before trailing off.

"No, Mr. Yanuk. This is an urgent matter and the elders are calling upon you to deal with it."

Yuri sighed even as he tried to blink himself awake, yet again.Why can't people leave me alone to sleep? He gestured and they stepped aside to make room for him to pass. He squeezed his way outside and shot Wada a parting look. She looked fearful as she closed the door behind him. He looked down the street that led home with longing. He faced forward and let them lead him in the nearly opposite direction, shuffling along as best he could with a pounding headache. They walked for fifteen minutes down the winding streets of the enclave.

The good thing about the place was that there were no cars, so there was no chance of getting hit by one if you were stumbling around the streets, half asleep. The bad thing about the enclave was that the streets were everyone's living room. There were children running around, men playing bowls, women standing around talking, teenagers sitting on corners, snickering at God knows what. They were all so loud that they were making Yuri's headache worsen with every passing moment.

Yuri couldn't muster the intellectual strength to avoid obstacles, but he didn't have to, surrounded by the elders' men. Everyone on the street respectfully parted for them and ushered the children out of the way. Yuri could almost hear the rumor mill begin to grind away behind him.

When the men stopped in front of a large house, they gestured him in. He tilted his head this way and that, stretching his neck to try and wake up. He noted that the sun looked to be at about the same place in the sky as it had been when he ran into Wada. Had he spent more than half an hour with her? Including the nap that had been so rudely interrupted?

He shook himself from head to toe and entered the elders' villa.

The place was packed. It seemed like half the able bodied men of the enclave were squeezed into the ground floor of the villa. Everyone turned their attention to him as he stood in the doorway.

"Peace be with you, Mr. Yanuk," called a voice from the back room. Yuri thought it sounded like Kenfer, one of the elders from Yuri's old neighborhood. "Please, come and join us!"

Yuri planted his feet and folded his arms across his chest. The pounding in his temples seemed to worsen at the sound of Kenfer's voice. He'd be damned if he had to squeeze through a crowd to get to a scalding. "You seem to be busy," he called out, "I'll come back tomorrow."

The anteroom erupted in astonished muttering. Yuri turned on his heel. The men that had escorted him there closed ranks around him, to prevent him from leaving. He sighed in annoyance.

"We're not busy, we're waiting for you," Kenfer called out. "Every one of these men is waiting to hear from you. Come! Stand aside and let Yuri pass!" The men in the anteroom scooted to the sides, opening up a narrow corridor.

Yuri frowned and shot a look towards the back room. None of this computed. What's worse, he knew he'd get it long ago, if only he hadn't been exerting his mind all day yesterday and through the night and for most of today. Unable to leave, he gave in and slowly walked through the anteroom.

The back room was almost empty, compared to the packed anteroom. The eleven elders were seated at a long table, the head elder at the far end and five to a side. The twelfth chair was pulled out at the near end of the table. An elder swept her hand towards it, inviting him to sit down. He fell heavily into it. He set his bag down on the floor next to the chair. "Peace be with you, elders."

"And with you, Yanuk," the head elder said. His name escaped Yuri for the moment. "Would you care for some tea?"

Yuri looked down the table. Every elder had a steaming cup in front of them. There were two attendants standing at the sideboard. The sideboard was laden with refreshments and carafes of water. Yuri squinted in confusion. Usually, the elders offered tea, then waited for the attendants to place the cups and pour. The tea was poured to the elders, in order of precedence, and only then poured to the guest. The time the guest spent silently waiting for the tea to be poured was a mark of respect for the elders, as well as a token of submission to their rule.

For the tea to be already poured when the guest was offered...Yuri had no idea what that meant. He guessed that, if he said yes, the elders would have their teacups removed and a fresh pot boiled. They'd make him wait all that time and he was sure he'd fall asleep and thus insult them. There was no way he was going to stay here for a second longer than he had to.

His grandfather had taught him that in ancient times, wars between Zibar tribes had been declared by sending an emissary to refuse the tea that the elders of the other tribe offered. That simple refusal was enough to declare war. The elders would tell the emissary to leave and arm their people as soon as he was out of sight of the settlement.

He was grateful that time had changed that particular part of Zibar culture. These days, refusing the elders' tea was merely the equivalent of sticking a thumb up their ass and spinning them atop it. He glanced over his shoulder at the packed anteroom. He hoped the second part of the tradition hadn't changed; that he'd be allowed to leave before they broke out the torches and scythes.

He faced forward and smiled at the head elder. "No, thank you."

A chorus of murmurs spread behind him. The head elder merely nodded and it died out. "Thank you for coming on such short notice, Mr. Yanuk. We have a great need to speak with you."

Yuri rubbed an itchy eyelid. He had no idea why the elders were giving him such leeway, but he didn't care. He had cracked the codes of the greatest fleet on the planet. He was beyond such trivial considerations. He made a show of looking around the room.

The tapestries adorning the walls caught his eye. They depicted characters from ancient Zibar legends. The ones that predated Islam. He had often seen their like, back when he had been a kid. His grandfather had taken him on a tour of all the surviving Zibar monuments. Every Zibar temple had dozens of tapestries like those adorning their walls.

The temples were gone now, bulldozed by the Caliphate during the last few years.

Another round of murmurs broke out in response to his behavior. Even the elders at the table shifted in their seats. The boy before them was supposed to show great gratitude at being given such deferential treatment from his elders.

Kenfer nearly exploded. "Pay attention to your elders!"

Yuri leaned forward and put his elbows on the table. He then put his head in his hands. If his family had to suffer disgrace, then so be it. He was going to ask the General to move his family out of the enclave, anyway. He wasn't going to have his time wasted like this ever again.

"Please, elder Kenfer," the head elder said, cutting off everyone's indignant reactions. "Mr. Yanuk, you are aware of our people's situation, are you not?"

"I am."

"And you are willing to help, are you not?" Without waiting for an answer, the head elder leaned forward and said, "You are one of only four Zibar serving in the military at this time. And you're the only one from the capital. We need you to speak with your superior officer."

Yuri was shocked for a moment. Were they going to try and force him to resign? "Look, I'm not quitting my job and that's final!" The stunned silence that ensued nearly made him regret his tone. He glared at the head elder, all the same.

The man smiled. "You misunderstand, Mr. Yanuk. We don't want you to resign. Quite the opposite. We want you to use all the privileges and authority of your rank to help us protect our people."

"What do you mean?"

"What do we mean, what do we mean," Kenfer quietly mocked. "I can't believe we're dealing with this stupid boy."

The head elder put a calming hand on Kenfer's elbow. "The Arabs are planning to make their move against us soon." Yuri rolled his eyes. "Your commanding officer is the highest ranking amongst the officers that weknow are against a Zibar genocide. We need you to put together a meeting between us and him."

"Not this crap again," Yuri muttered.

Kenfer barked out a reproachful, "Yanuk!"

"You guys have been going on and on about how the Arabs are going to exterminate us for over a decade now. Don't you ever get tired of repeating yourselves?"

An explosion of noise made Yuri sway in his seat. The entire anteroom was roaring with indignant rage. The elders all spoke up at the same time, loudly. Most of them also jumped up out of their seats. Yuri rubbed his temples. If they didn't want to take his lip, then maybe they shouldn't have dragged him in here in the first place. No one hurled anything more than abuse at him, though. He was grateful for that much, at least. He was sure they could get their hands on some rotten fruit, if they wanted to.

The head elder managed to get the crowd under control and seat the other elders. Only Kenfer remained standing. "I told you! I told you all! The moment he put on that uniform, he began believing all of their propaganda. God have mercy, he must have believed it all since before he joined. That was why he had joined them in the first place! Pissantchild," he roared at Yuri, "howdare you speak to your elders like that?!"

"You're old, Kenfer," Yuri said, "but you're no one's elder."

Kenfer rushed towards Yuri. The other elders jumped up and stopped him. "I'll not have this, Mansour," Kenfer yelled at the head elder. "Remove him! Throw him and his family out! Now! We can't have dealings with this boy!"

Yuri felt rough hands on his shoulders. A few men from the anteroom had moved to obey, but they stopped when Mansour signaled. The rest of the elders reluctantly joined in with Mansour's pronunciation and the men retreated quietly.

Kenfer's face turned red with rage. "To hell with you and your families! Let go of me!" He shrugged the restraining arms of the other elders off himself and stalked out of the room, leaving by the side exit. At Mansour's nod, the attendants left after him.

An uncomfortable silence ensued. Yuri pinched the bridge of his nose in an effort to curtail his headache. It wasn't working.

"Young man," one of the elders broke the silence, "you cannot deny that our people have suffered under the Caliph's rule. We've been murdered in the streets like rats, with no one ever being held accountable for it." The crowd in the anteroom broke out in angry murmurs of agreement. "Our women have been raped, our children and elderly beaten. The Arabs see us as subhuman monsters and they will stop at nothing to eradicate us from this land."

"Had," Yuri said.

"What?"

"Had been beaten, raped and murdered. That's why we're in the enclaves. No one's been molested, or murdered, since the relocation."

"You can't possibly see the enclaves as a good thing," another elder demanded in disbelief. "We're prisoners here! Prisoners awaiting execution."

"If we're prisoners," Yuri asked, "how come we're allowed to travel, even abroad? Didn't...what's her face...Roudhan, didn't Roudhan sit on this very council? Where is she now? Ah, yes, she moved to Italy."

"Elder Roudhan's relocation bears no relevance to this discussion," Mansour said. The other elders sat back in their seats. "The fact is, Mr. Yanuk, that beyond these walls are Arabs who want to exterminate every last one of us. They see it as a way to prove their devotion to God. A way to cleanse this land of those they consider to be impurities and make it ready to receive God's blessings. They'll make good on their ambition. I think you know they will."

1...34567...20