Dream Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
What's really going between Emma & Ethan?!?
3.4k words
4.47
8.2k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think we do, but look I have to go," I answered scared as hell, but mostly confused. He couldn't take his eyes off of me and his stare paralyzed every part of my body, I couldn't move, couldn't think straight. I had to leave.

"Please, let me at least know your name?" he asked. I thought I heard a plea in his voice, but it couldn't be. I must have dreamt it.

"Emma, My name is Emma, now please if you'll excuse me; I have to get back to my car," I answered, he couldn't know what I was thinking, he had to stay the hell away from me.

Ethan moved aside and I walked past him as fast as my feet could go, and I only stopped when I was inside my car, the doors locked. Just then, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Ethan..." I murmured, so my beautiful stranger had now a name, but it didn't matter anymore, after the way I left him in the hallway, he probably won't ever talk to me again. "That's for the better," I thought, but I knew deep down, that I was lying to myself. I felt lost, and I didn't know what to do anymore, so I did what I always do when I felt lost. Call Sara.

"Hey Emma, what's going on sweetie?" She asked, sounding very concerned.

"How do you know something is up Sara? I didn't say anything."

I already knew the answer, but I was trying to buy myself some time.

"It's almost 2 pm, you're supposed to be in class, so if you call me now, it must be because something happened. Did you kill somebody and you want some help to bury the body?" She said with a soft laugh.

I chuckled at what she said; my sister always knew how to light up my mood even when she didn't know what was going on.

"No Sara; I didn't kill anyone, but I'm glad to know that if I did, you'd help me bury the body, but you're right about one thing, something happened," I said, I didn't know how I was going to tell her the whole thing, but I had to give it a try, she would know what to do, she always did.

I told her about my dream, about my beautiful stranger, what he did to me and how I felt in is arms, I didn't leave out any details. Then, I told her about Ethan, about how I ran into him before realising who he was. That he was my beautiful stranger. Sara stayed silent for a little while; I was starting to think that she was going to say I was crazy and that she didn't believe me.

"Oh my god Emma, this is fucking awesome. You have to find Ethan again; fate wanted you to find him," Sara finally said a little too excited about this whole story.

"Sara, calm the fuck down will you. Please? He's a total stranger, a beautiful one, but still a stranger, why would I run after him if he doesn't mean anything to me?" I replied, but I didn't know who I was trying to convince most, Sara or myself.

"For Christ sake Emma, you're 21, go, have your fun, if you see him again flirt with him. You never know, he might be a sex master, a legend in bed." She said laughing.

"You're the worst sister ever; please remind me why I keep calling you?" I said laughing as well; only Sara could make me feel like this after a breakdown.

"Because you love me silly girl, and obviously because I am the best sister in the world!" She said. I knew she was smiling and so was I.

"Yeah I do love you sis. Look thanks for the support but now I have to go, I don't want to miss another class."

We said our goodbyes, and I took a deep breath before heading out for my next class.

Chap. 2

I got into my next class a little early; I took a seat in the back of the class. I wasn't a bad student and I enjoyed being on my own. I didn't have many friends, since my parents' death everyone looked at me with pity in their eyes, like I was some kind of fragile porcelain.

I felt someone sit next to me, but I didn't bother look or talk. I kept on reading even when the teacher started his class, but then my neighbour slid a piece of folded paper on my desk.

"Hi Emma," I read, taking a look at my neighbour made my heart skip a beat. I almost fell of my chair realising Ethan my sitting right next to me with a broad smile plastered on his face. As I read his note over and over again, a blur of emotions whirled through me, confusion, fear, but at the same time excitement. I gave him a shy smile and answered his note.

"Hi, Ethan, right?" he nodded at me, even though he knew that I knew his name.

We kept sending each other little notes, about pretty much anything, I felt like I was a kid again since I haven't done that in years. Ethan seemed like a really nice guy, and the thought of having a friend seemed like a good idea, but Ethan brought so much more than the feeling of friendship in me, and that scared the shit out of me. I still couldn't believe that he was my beautiful stranger, and I was still wondering how it was possible to meet a guy you just dreamt about. Thinking about the dream and about what Ethan had done to me made me blush, I tried to hide it from Ethan, but I got caught. His next piece of paper proved it.

"Hey there, what were you thinking just now? You were blushing."

He had a wicked smile on his face, or so I thought. He couldn't read my thoughts, could he? Before I could find an answer to give him, the bell rang and I got up to leave the class. "Saved by the bell," I thought. I was about to leave when Ethan grabbed my wrist to hold me up. Again, electricity shot through my body and I felt his hand burn on my skin. I looked at him in the eyes and saw that same confused look.

"Hey girl, wait for me, do you mind if I walk you to your car?"

I didn't know if spending the next few minutes "alone" with him was a good idea. Yes we were in a public place, but I clearly didn't trust my own self around him. What if I have this need to jump him? I needed to get a grip and put on my big girl panties.

"I don't mind at all Ethan." My voice didn't sound as confident as I wanted it to, but Ethan didn't seem to notice.

The walk to my car isn't usually long, but without even noticing it, we were walking so much slower than usual, we kept talking about school, and our projects, our work. I got a little disappointed when we reached my car because I didn't want this part of the day to end. I felt like I could talk to Ethan for hours and that was crazy since I just met him. He didn't know my story, so he didn't look at me with pity in his eyes and that was so refreshing.

"So, this is it, this is my car. Car, this is Ethan, Ethan this is car," I said, trying to lift the new tension that's growing between us. Ethan smile at me and I felt little butterflies in my stomach. He closed some of the distance that was between us, and I knew that if I really wanted to, I could easily kiss him. My heart beat quickened at the thought of kissing him, and I struggled to keep my breathing steady. Excitement flowed through me as I looked into his crystal blue eyes. I really wanted to kiss him, but I didn't dare any moves. As if reading my thoughts, he lowered his head and his lips were mere inches away from mine.

"I feel like I've known you before Emma, and I know we shouldn't be doing this," he said softly.

"I know."

I tried my best to keep my arms to my side, but all I wanted to was to put them around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"I don't know why, but I can't resist you Emma," was the last thing Ethan said before he sealed his lips over mine, I surrender to the mind blowing sensations I was feeling, the tip of his tongue grazed my lips coaxing them open to his. I parted to him, eager to find out how good he tasted. Damn this man could really kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands tightened around my waist, bringing our bodies so much closer. I knew kissing him, so shortly after knowing him was a bad idea and that I should've ended the kiss, but all my rational thoughts were clouded as his teeth were nibbling on my lower lip. The sensation made me tingle all over and a warm sensation between my legs was making an appearance.

I untangled my arms from his neck and let my hands roam all over his chest, feeling every one of his muscles. I needed to feel more of him, so I found the hem of his shirt and slid my hands underneath it until I found skin. The touch of my cold fingers on his burning skin made his groan. That's when he realised what he was doing and backed away from me. We were both breathless from the kiss.

"I, I'm sorry Emma, I shouldn't have kissed you like that."

I shot him a confused look, and thought that maybe I did something wrong, maybe he didn't like to be touched.

"I shouldn't have kissed you like a caveman would, I'm usually a gentleman Emma, I swear," he said looking guilty. I saw panic in his eyes for a second and then it was gone.

"I kind of like caveman style once in a while you know," I blurted bluntly. Damn it, why can't I keep my mouth shut, I was going to make him run away from me.

"No Emma, you don't like caveman style, you hear me? It's no good. Look, I have to go; I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Ethan left without another word, and there I was on the school parking lot, even more confused than I was before. What the hell just happened?

The ride home was way too quiet for my own taste, I realised that I had turned the radio off earlier today when I was on the phone with my sister. As soon as I put the radio on, this song came on; "Dreams to survive, Dreams make a wish come true, oooh, Keep your dreams alive, Dream... dream on, Your dream will come alive..." The coincidence of the song choice made me chuckle. How I wish this song was true, that my dreams did come alive at some point, in a damn near future, preferably. I let out a sigh, I was getting sexually frustrated and Ethan's kiss earlier did nothing to help me, it made everything even worst. This morning my little vibrating friend, helped me out, but not enough, I really need to get my mind off that dream, and off my beautiful stranger. I had an idea, and I really hoped Sara would agree to it.

"Sara!" I yelled when I got home, I really wanted to ask her something and I hoped she didn't have any plans for the night.

"Do you really have to yell my name so loud Emma, I'm not deaf," she said, coming downstairs, "What do you want?"

"Do you want to go out tonight? I feel like we haven't been out in forever, and there's this bar in town where there's this dance floor."

For some reason, Sara looked at me with suspicious eyes and didn't say anything for a while.

"You, you Emma, you want to go how and have fun? No hiding in your room doing god knows what?"

"Very funny Sara, and yes I want to go out, like we used to do, it will be fun. Please, will you come with me?"

"Yeah, I'll go with you kiddo, and we better have the time of our lives out there." She said smiling at me. I gave her a quick hug and told her we could eat some Thai food from the restaurant across the street if she felt like it.

"So, did you see Ethan again today?" Sara asked, while we were having diner.

"Yes I did, we had my last class together, and he sent me a folded piece of paper saying hello on it. We talked via paper for a while and after class he walked me to my car."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that you finally found a friend at school Emma, I'm really happy, I hope he's a nice guy,"

"Then...he kissed me..." I said after she finished talking. Sara almost choked on her Thai pasta, and looked at me with incredulous eyes.

"He did what?! Did I miss something?

"No, you didn't," I explained what happened and she let out a whistle.

"This guy really has it bad for you Emma; I told you it was fate, bringing you to together."

"Don't go there Sara, I just met the guy ok, give it some time, maybe he's not even interested and he's just a big player doing that to all the girls he meets. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for our first night out in forever." I got up and cleaned my plate, then went to my room to take a shower and get ready.

I didn't really know what to wear for a night like this, but I opted for a tight black and white dress that covered all the essentials, but still left some place for the imagination. I paired it with some black pumps and red jewelry. My hair was easy, I curled it in soft waves and let it down, I liked it down because I looked more like my mom, and right now I was missing her a lot. I wasn't a pro at makeup so I did as best as I could with what I had; easy smokey eyes with some red lipstick to match with the jewelry.

When I was finally done with everything I got downstairs where Sara was already waiting for me. She opted for a little black dress, that had a very big cleavage, and an open back, she wore some red pumps and clutch with some gold jewelry. Unlike me, she had her hair up in a classy but messy bun. She looked stunning.

"Wow, someone really wants to get laid tonight," Sara said laughing.

"Thanks, you look ugly as well," I said laughing; she gave me a playful nudge and smiled.

"You look beautiful Emma, as always. I'm glad we're going out tonight, it'll be so much fun."

For a Thursday night the bar was crowded, I didn't really feel at ease, but I thought that with a few drinks I was going to feel better. Looking around I didn't see any familiar faces, which was a good thing since I didn't really feel like talking to people I knew. The music was good enough, some 80's or 90's song, catchy and easy to dance on. The dance floor was crowded as well and I thought that I'd give it a try a little later on.

"So, what do we do know little Emma?" Sara asked. I was glad that she was following my lead, and that she didn't pressure me to do anything I didn't want to do. Since my parent's death, I didn't go out much and going out tonight, seeing so many people, was kind of overwhelming.

"Let's order a few drinks and then let's go on the dance floor."

We ordered our drinks, after a few of them I was starting to feel more at ease, I wanted to dance, so I took Sara's hand and let her to the dance floor. We were dancing our heart outs, not caring about anything else, swaying our hips to the rhythm of the music.

"Em, I'm going to get us another drink I will be right back in a few," Sara said leaving me alone on the dance floor. I didn't mind, the alcohol clouded my spirit and I wasn't the shy Emma anymore.

At some point I felt a hard body against my back and I jumped in surprise.

"Easy there Emma, it's me, Ethan," he whispered in her ear, "Mind if I join you a little?" I shivered at the sound of if voice, but nodded at his demand. "What are you doing here Ethan?" I asked, not so sure of how my voice sounded.

"Came here to have some fun and live a little."

He had his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him. Ethan made my hips sway against his and I was so close that I could feel the growing erection he was having; I knew he was probably struggling. With a groan I leaned back against him, my head on his shoulder, not giving a damn about what I looked like. We kept dancing our bodies close, for a few minutes and then I lifted my arms up behind my head, wrapping my hands around Ethan's neck. I heard him hiss when my fingers found his hair. With one hand Ethan pushed aside the hair that was covering my neck, then bent down his head and kissed her soft spot just under her ear, I gasped at the touch of his lips on my skin, but that didn't stop him. Ethan kept going on his exploration of my neck, with kisses along the soft curve of my neck then with his tongue, he softly bit the skin on my shoulder, which the sensation made me moan. I was dripping wet between my legs. If I was sexually frustrated earlier today, this didn't help anything, the only thing I really wanted right then was to jump his bones.

"God yes Ethan that feels amazing," I said in a husky voice, I heard him chuckle.

"I know Emma, I know," Ethan said in a raw voice, he was struggling as much as I was, I knew it, so I grinded my butt on his already hard cock. I heard a sharp intake of breath and the hand that was on my hip, gripped me harder.

"You're killing me Emma, it's so hard to let you go, now that you're so close, and that I know what your skin tastes like."

"Don't let me go then, stay here with me."

"Oh baby, if I could, I'd take you right here on this dance floor, I'd give anything just to feel you come apart around me, milking me dry with your tight little pussy, but unfortunately I can't do that, I'm no good for you Emma." His blunt words, and his need for me made me even hornier, my breasts begged for his touch, for him to suck on them, to bite and squeeze them, but I knew that tonight, I wasn't having any, and that my little B.O.B, was going to help me a lot to get Ethan out of my system. Ethan gave me a quick kiss on the neck then left me on the dance floor as Sara was coming back again.

"Who was that guy that was all over you? You seemed quite content, by the look you had on your face." She asked, giving my vodka shot. I drank it; the burning in my throat did little to help me.

"That guy...was Ethan." Her eyes grew big and a broad smile appeared on her face.

"You didn't tell me he was that sexy. I'd jump him anytime, even if he's way younger than me."

"You're the worse sister in the world, you know that."

I tried to smile as I was saying that. Truth be told, I didn't know what to think of Ethan, and his weird behavior.