Dream Girl

Story Info
When dreams become reality.
2k words
4.05
18k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the mall parking lot my head hung low, forehead resting on the steering wheel. Why do I do this to myself I think?! Waiting to pick up my girlfriend from her terrible job on yet another late night, knowing what lies ahead is the inevitable argument about how I'm not ever good enough and she is always working harder than me. I flip back with a sigh, reclining my old rusty car seat and close my eyes. All I can think about is the girl I wish I'd have met sooner. How perfect she is, I can almost hear the beautiful words as she speaks rolling off her tongue in that heart melting accent that I've come to cherish so much. Her curves could not be described in any other way than the ideologic hourglass figure, perfect almost flawless. As I lay there I find myself becoming more relaxed...

I imagine her in all her glory, her beautiful dark hair seems like it wants to engulf me as it softly blows in a light breeze. The smell of her sweet perfume make my mouth water. Before I realize it I can feel my hand outside of my ripped jeans slowly starting to caress my inner thigh as I slip further from reality. I know what I want to do, but it's so wrong I'm in a crowded parking lot with so many potential witnesses. I pause... I can't help myself, I begin to unbutton my pants ever so slowly wishing it was her instead of me. Picturing her in my head as I grab my zipper and slowly work it down. I can remember the first time I ever meet her, it was online I couldn't even be sure if she was real. However this was not on the forefront of my mind, rather what I received from her this morning when I woke up. The video, God did it start of my day amazingly. Her fingers ever so gently rubbing her clit, slipping so gracefully as she became more moist. She told me she was thinking of me specifically and listening to her moans of pleasure I knew she needed me. She could not have been more perfect.

I could feel my erection growing ever more stiff, I reached down lowering my jeans. Now the only thing that stood between me and freedom was the ever so thin layer of cotton from my boxers. I pulled them down slowly letting now extremely firm hard on snap straight up into the air. I reached down wrapping my hand around my shaft and began stroking slowly wishing it was her soft silky hand not mine. I began to get so carried away in my day dream I completely forgot about all reality. Until...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Startled I quickly attempted to cover myself with my shirt realizing it was not long enough I began to panic. As I opened my eyes I to saw this beautiful long brown hair hanging through my open window and a face that was more gorgeous then any girl I've ever seen. In a panic I frantically I tried to act as natural as possible. It became clear that I was unsuccessful in my efforts as she was outright laughing before a slight pause to clear her throat.

"I was going to ask if you were okay, I saw you laying back from across the lot. I can see you are doing quite fine though." She said as she pointed at my unzipped pants and my still erect cock.

"I'm so sorry! I am okay thank you! And I'm sorry please don't call the cops I swear this is the first time!" I said in a panic.

Then it dawned on me, this face, I've seen it before! However I could not put my finger on where. Then like a bag of rocks it hit me. It was her! But how?! Could she really be right in front of me?!

"I would never call them," she said with a smirk and a wicked gleam in her eye. "I was actually hoping to help you, since you look like you're having a hard time."

Without a moment's hesitation she began to let herself in through the car door. Getting in I noticed her skirt barley covered her ass, it almost seemed as if she was trying to draw attention to it. She bent over further then necessary barely bending at the knees exposing her panty less ass. I wanted to reach out so badly and grope her as she leaned her butt back into the car. I closed my eyes, but what if she didn't recognize me. Finally I felt the car shake from the door closing, I could feel my nerves beginning to take control of me.

"Do you know who I am?" She said as she turned to face me.

"I... I think so." I managed to muttered back.

She leaned in close almost like she saw someone watching from a distance. "Good," she exclaimed "Everything we've ever talked about it's about to become real." She spoke so softly I could feel chills running down my spine.

She took her hand and before I could say a word she swiftly grabbed me by the base of my dick holding tight. Almost squeezing the life right out of me. She began to stroke up and down, I couldn't believe this was actually happening! She looked deep into my eyes as if she was trying to see deep into my soul. She started to lower her head going down moving lower puckering her lips before giving me the most gentle kiss right underneath the head of my dick. Jumping in pleasure I wasn't expecting a kiss to take my breath away. Releasing my lungs I couldn't help but let out a light moan, this seemingly drove her crazy as she promptly put her lips around me taking me deep into her throat. I could feel her tongue running circles around my cock.

As she slid her head down taking each inch into her throat I watched in awe, still unable to grasp this reality. Time seemed to stand till as she took me in ways that were seemingly unimaginable. She was an expert knowing everything I liked and dreamt to experience. I could feel her saliva dripping out of her mouth and down my shaft where it created a a puddle on my lower abdomen. I loved every second of it but couldn't bear to not reciprocate.

"I want to taste you." I said to her.

Quickly she sat up almost as if she had been longing to hear these words her whole life. She began to unbuttoning her blouse, I could see her perfect perky tits just itching to be set free from their cage. Before she even could undo the last button they popped out! My jaw dropped, stunned as I've never seen anything so beautiful. I could see her ever so light tan line that fluttered just above her hard, brown, little nipples. "A perfect handful" I thought they were everything I dreamt of. Her skin was tan and tight her little birthmark just above her waistline. She cupped her breasts lightly pinching her nipples as she began to lean back bringing her knees up. As I leaned forward conforming my body around what seemed like a terribly placed gear lever, her skirt slipped down her smooth glistening legs exposing her already wet pussy.

I let out a light flick of my tongue just barely grazing her clitoris, she shook taking in a deep breath. I spread her legs I knew this was what she wanted so I buried my face deep, biting and sucking ever so gently on her clit. I moved my tongue up and down making sure I left nothing unattended. She tasted so good, so sweet just like that first taste of ice cream in summer. I couldn't get enough, as I was licking I could feel my tongue growing weary but before I could finish she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tight. Pulling at my hair she began moaning and thrusting her hips forcing me to push harder against her. I sat up taking a breath I looked her glazed eyes, I could see who she really was as she stared back at me.

"I need you right now!" I said.

Without hesitation she knew what I wanted she swung her legs over my waist mounting me. While she kneeled there straddling me she grabbed my still throbbing dick and gently rubbed it on her moist lips just barely penetrating into her silky warmth. She began to lower herself slowly allowing her juices to soak my cock as she plunged me deeper, until all of me was buried up inside her pussy. She moaned, pulling my shirt up she grabbed my tattoo'd chest and began to bounce slowly at first then began picking up speed. But this wasn't just normal bouncing, she was grinding and moving in circles I could feel her vagina clench with each new movement. I've never seen or felt this before it was amazing. Faster and faster she went, I grabbed her thighs and ran my hands up her legs lifting her skirt to grab her perfect tight ass one hand on each cheek. I grabbed firmly, pulling hard, spreading her ass and forcing her closer to me. I could tell she liked it because she let out a loud moan. Her arms began collapsing where she rested her head on my shoulder. I knew she was close and then it happened.

She began quivering and let out a huge breath moaning louder than she ever had, squeezing her hands on my hips and forcing me deeper than I had gone inside before. Looking for a way to express her pleasure she quickly placed her lips on me opening her mouth she bit down hard on my collarbone. Just the thought of her climaxing was enough for me, I felt her pussy tightening around my cock as she was bouncing up and down. I couldn't contain myself any longer, thrusting deep and let loose. It felt like nothing I've ever experienced before, my cum squirting into her. It was warm and the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. After a few seconds we both slowed to a crawl, our thrusts became weaker until we came to a halt. Climbing off me as she picked herself up I could see my cum dripping out of her, a string went from her lips to the tip of my dick.

She got back into the passenger seat and bent over. At first I didn't know she was going to do but then she opened her mouth and started sucking my dick. Stroking my cock with her hand a few more times just to get every last drop of my cum out before she lifted her head up licking her lips. Reaching over, with a smile pulling my boxers over my softening dick.

As she did she leaned in and said "I'll see you later, I know I won't forget this night, I hope you won't either." Slipping the key card of her hotel room into my flannel pocket winking at me as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She got out of my car, taking her top and putting it on as she walked down the parking lot away from me. Smiling in disbelief that this happened, I reached down to button my pants looking at the time realized my girlfriend was off work. There was my dream girl, right in front of me walking away. Glancing toward the font of my car locking eyes with my girlfriend, standing there with her jaw to the pavement ready to explode. SHIT!! How much did she witness? Should I stay and feel her wrath? Should I escape? I knew this could be the last time I ever saw my dream girl. I slowly inclined my seat back to my normal position never loosing eyesight with my girlfriend where I then sat unsure of what to do. After a minute went by I reached out putting the car in reverse and pulled out. I kept thinking to myself when would it be appropriate to go see her. I pulled the key card out and looked at it. "Fuck it" I said, "I'm going now!"