Dream Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We don't have to go to sleep now, do we?' she said.

'I do,' I said. 'I'm tired. And tomorrow's Saturday, so we have plenty of time to talk.'

'Are you pissed off with me, Jason?'

'No.'

I paused while tucking the sheet under a flat seat-cushion.

'A little,' I said.

'Why?'

'Don't know. Something about this situation with Conall pushes my buttons.'

'But why?'

'Tomorrow,' I said firmly. I made the final touches to the couch-bed. 'There you go.'

'Do you have a T-shirt or something I could borrow?' said Maddie.

'Sure.'

I returned to the bedroom to fetch a clean T-shirt. After handing it over, I pointed out the kitchen, bathroom and bookshelf to my guest, in case she wanted anything. Finally, I said my good nights and went back to my bedroom, closing the door for the last time.

****************************

It was past midnight.

I lay in bed, turning under the covers, trying to sleep. My mind was going round and round, refusing to shut up. I prefer to sleep naked, but tonight I put on a T-shirt and boxer shorts because of Maddie. Then I pulled them off because I couldn't sleep with them on. Then my mind started up with 'What if she comes into the room?' I argued back: She's not coming into my room! Besides, this is my house! I can sleep how I want!

There was a double tap on the bedroom door.

'Yes?' I said.

The door opened and Maddie poked her head in. Even in the near-darkness, I could see she wasn't wearing her glasses.

'Hi,' she said in a hushed voice. 'Can I come in for a second?'

'Sure.'

Maddie came in and quietly closed the door. My T-shirt looked baggy on her, making her legs look even more smooth and slender. She sat on the end of my bed and looked at me.

'I can't sleep,' she said.

'Nor can I,' I admitted.

'Listen...' she said, considering her words. 'Do you think we could just... hold each other?'

'We could,' I said. 'But then I need to put something on.'

'Jason, are you sleeping in the nude?'

'Yes, Madeline, I'm sleeping in the nude.'

I was sitting up in bed looking at her, the double duvet piled on my lap and over my legs. Maddie looked back, silent and still.

'If you turn around,' I said. 'I can put something on.'

'It's your house,' she said.

'Yes, but I currently have a guest.'

I gestured with a finger. Turn around. Maddie didn't move. Then, without turning her back, she got off the bed and onto her feet. The T-shirt was pulled off over her head in one swift movement and I glimpsed a lean body with neat, round breasts, wearing nothing but a thong. A second later, the thong too was on the floor, and a naked woman was clambering across the bed towards me. I pulled the duvet to one side and Maddie made her way under it. As her body made contact with mine under the cover and my hand found her smooth, bare hip, my whole system roared into life. I knew I could never keep my promise.

'Madeline,' I said. 'This is not going to work.'

'What are you talking about?' said Maddie, and I felt her small, dry hand take hold of my already hard cock. 'Everything is working fine!'

Well, that was it, promise or no promise. I kissed her. And the more I kissed her, the more I wanted to kiss her. Those pouty, sulky lips were perfect and our tongues acted as though they had known each other for years.

I rolled Maddie onto her back and felt her hands on my body as we kissed. They were firm and purposeful, not caressing my body but searching it, as though looking for optimal places to hold onto. I had the sudden intuition that she badly wanted to get to the fucking -- her legs were already either side of me, her feet flat on the mattress.

I moved my hips downwards, the underside of my erect cock stroking her tummy and I felt her feet press into the bed to tilt her hips upwards. I felt the tip of my penis make contact with the soft folds of her vulva. I pushed slightly and felt the head of my cock slip into her warm, wet vagina. Maddie gasped and her arms went around my shoulders and back. I circled my hips, gently pushing, and my cock slid all the way in.

*************************

For a man, having sex with a woman for the very first time is a tiny moment of truth. The girl you fancy has finally agreed to it, you're naked in bed with her, the moment arrives when you enter her vagina... and then? Sometimes, entering her is everything you hoped it would be. But depressingly often, you find yourself pushing your cock in and out of a woman, wondering why your mind hasn't been blown yet.

I was shocked the first time it happened to me. I was having sex with Suzie Langford, a girl I had been crushing on for quite some time, but when the moment arrived, I seemed unable to enjoy fucking her. It was like my penis was saying about her vagina, 'Is that it?' I wanted to scream at it, 'It's Suzie Langford, you ungrateful prick!' But my prick didn't care. I had grown up with the notion that penises have a bottomless appetite for pussy, and I was stunned to realise this wasn't true.

I say this because entering Maddie was also a shock, but this time in the opposite direction. I had already decided that she was nuts, an entitled little fuck-up, a girl I should avoid like the plague. I liked her, but I could also see that she was hard work for the man in her life. The fact that I was going to shag her was pure opportunism on my part. She was a fit young woman who wanted to be fucked and I didn't have it in me to turn that down.

But then I felt the inside of her cunt and everything changed. My body loved her! It loved how firm her muscles were, how tight-yet-slippery her cunt was, how she held onto me with her arms and legs as I fucked her. I loved the noises she made -- no dramatic moaning or high-pitched squealing, but the kind of low-key grunts you might do when you're concentrating during a work-out. This was a woman who took getting fucked seriously; who was doing what she could to allow my cock as deep into her as it would go. I felt my entire penis-and-balls tighten and tingle and I knew I was going to come.

I stopped fucking. My cock was all the way inside the woman, the tight, tingling sensation holding steady. My mind whirled with thoughts and words and feelings and emotions. I could feel Maddie all around me -- her limbs, her cunt, her soft cheek against my face. It was like I was engulfed in her. I could feel her breathing and her heartbeat. Then I felt more than heard a whisper.

'What's going on?' she said.

'I'm grappling with a question,' I responded.

I waited for her to say, 'What question?' I waited, but her response never came. She held me, her breathing steady, ready to resume being fucked whenever I wanted. I liked her for that and was angry at the same time. She was making me decide -- stay in or pull out. In that moment, I felt like I was holding both our futures in my hands.

I resumed fucking.

My God, she felt good. And that feeling, in that moment, was what decided the matter. Despite all my intellect and morals and notions of responsibility, the fact that Maddie Bunker's cunt felt so goddamn good was what got me to push my cock all the way in, hold tight to her body... and release.

The first burst of ejaculate actually hurt. I cried out and held on as I felt semen charge through my penis and into the woman. The spasms were strong, stronger than usual, as though my primal instincts recognised a young woman in her prime and was doing all it could to squeeze as much sperm into her as possible. It was a glorious, electrifying feeling.

And then, it was over.

The spasms subsided. My muscles relaxed and I felt myself slowly sinking into an endorphin-rich stupor. I had just enough self-awareness not to crush Maddie underneath me. She still had her arms around my shoulders and her hands felt dry on my skin. I let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Maddie was silent.

The silence went on for a while. Then I felt Maddie shift slightly under me and she spoke quietly.

'You came inside me,' she said.

'Yes.'

'Aren't you supposed to... ask me first?'

My cock was still all the way inside her. Staying inside, I raised myself up and looked her in the eye. My own eyes had adjusted to the dark, but even so, Maddie's expression was difficult to read. My Spidey-sense said she was in two minds about something.

'Who am I talking to?' I said.

'What do you mean?'

'Am I talking to Madeline the Feminist or Madeline the Woman?'

'Jason, I wish you'd call me "Maddie".'

'I don't like calling you that.'

'Why not?'

'Because Maddie is a girl's name and Madeline is a woman's. And even though you behave like a girl, you fuck like a woman and I like that.'

I felt Maddie's entire body respond, her limbs tightening their hold, her cunt gripping my penis. Yet her expression remained troubled, as though her mind was not quite sure of her body's judgement. I leaned in, my face close to hers.

'Madeline...' I said. 'What's bothering you?'

'I don't know,' she said. 'I mean, you're right about the feminist thing. There's this voice in my head saying, "He should have asked! He's supposed to ask!" At the same time, I'm sick of men who ask, "Is it okay if I do this?" I want to scream at them: "You're supposed to be a man! Make your own decision!". Besides, if I'm honest, I knew what was going on when you stopped.'

Maddie did an impersonation of a man's voice: ' "I'm grappling with a question!" '

'Did you know what the question was?' I asked.

'Of course I did,' she said. 'You were dying to finish inside me. I could feel it.'

Maddie swallowed and looked me in the eye.

'And I was dying for you to do it,' she added.

My cock stiffened. I saw Maddie's eyelids flutter as she felt it. Her mouth opened and the tip of her tongue wet the inside of her upper lip. We stared into each other's eyes, then our mouths connected, devouring one another. We resumed having sex, both of us determined to fuck the other into oblivion.

12