Dream Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
The start to a guy's new life as a sissy maid.
2.8k words
3.58
20.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsdog1
gsdog1
3 Followers

Hotel La Rever , the hotel of where your dreams can come true. I had read the article online over and over again. The article said it was looking for workers like me that were welling to live at the hotel full time. It told me of a place that was made just for people like me who were looking for something different. Some place where I could belong and go to too just be myself. It was hard to believe but I wanted it to be real. I guess that is why I applied. Even if it was not real, even if it was fake, a scam just to get my information so they could rob me blind, I know I had to apply. I of course look all over online for the place before I sent my info but I came up with noting. No booking site, no review site, not even a spam site where your virus protection comes up to tell you not to go to this site. All there was is a link in the article telling me to type it in to apply. It was dumb, stupid, and crazy but I didn't care. I type in the link and started to feel out the info it wanted from me.

It had been over a mouth sense I sent the info. At the time I was sure it was a fake. I check my bank account and look to see if any one opened any cards in my name. To my relief I came up with noting so in the end all I would lose is time. Right when I was about to give up hope on the whole thing I got an email from Hotel La Rever.

Dear Mr. Sosa

After reviewing your resume and checking you back round we have concluded that you seem to meet the requirements that Hotel La Rever is looking for in its workers. There for we are sending you this email to info you that we are willing to give you an interview to see if you are a fit for Hotel La Rever. Your meeting is at 9:00am on June 9 at the location you will find at the bottom of the email. If you can't show or are late then the offer of the interview and position well be rescind as you well not have met the requirements that Hotel La Rever ask of its workers.

Signed

Stuff of Hotel La Rever

My heart was beating hard in my chest as I read and reread the email. It may have been short and to the point but to me this proved that this was real. It had to be, I mean what fake scam would even take the time out to send an email like this. I look at my desktop calendar and saw that June 9 was only two days away from now. It was also on a work day but it didn't matter. What was a job compelled to a shoot at the life I have always dreamed of. With my mind made up I told myself that no matter what even if I lose my job and don't get to work at this hotel I will have at least tried to live my dream.

That is how I found myself standing by a cab outside of a big hotel in the county side that was five stores high. Taking deep breath I make my way up to the building and am greeted at the door by a big door man and ask.

Hello Sir how may I help you this fine day.

Ah hello my name is Gerald Sosa and I have an Interview here at 9 o'clock am today.

He looks at me up and down and then takes a book from the stand next to him and start run through it. After a bit he looks up and tells me.

Yes Mr. Sosa interview 9 o'clock June 9. You're a bit early, its only 8.

Yes well I always find its best to be early then late.

Will then you do well here. Go around back and then enter the door that says employee only. When you are in the building walk till you come to a door that says interview room and take a seat and someone will be with you shortly.

Thank you Mr.

Thomas

Thomas, I well be on my way then.

Very well and good luck with the interview Mr. Sosa and have a nice day.

With that I make my way to the back of the building. It is much bigger then it seems from the front and takes a bit of time to get to the back. When I get to the back of the building I look for the door Thomas told me about, when I find it I walk in. Once inside I find myself in a one way hall way with the door labeled interview only about 10 feet in front of me. Well at least I will not get lost I say to myself. I make my way to the door and open it. Once I find myself in the interview room I find only a chair with no armrest placed in front of a desk with one desk chair. Not knowing what else to do I take a seat and wait. The waiting feeling like forever, oh most like hours but I know it's only been like 40 minutes if not less. Having no watch I can't tell what time it is and there forward all I can do is sit and wait.

After some time I hear the door on the far side of the room open to let in what I would say is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. Standing at what I can only guess to be 5'9 with maybe 3in high heels on, with a black business, long blonde hair, what looks like c cup breast and a nice round ass I can say that without a doubt she is one the most beautiful women I have ever see. She takes a seat in the desk chair and opens a folder with papas in it and starts to look at them. I want to say something but don't not knowing if I should. After she goes though them a bit she looks up at me. I feel like her eyes are looking right though me, right into my soul.

Mr. Sosa it's good to meet you. I am Annabeth Johnson and I well be conducting your interview this morning.

It is a pleaser to meet you as well Miss Johnson. I say with a nerves tone.

She smiles at me.

I see you have filled out you application well and to the letter. So just to make sure that it is accurate I well go over it with you.

Ok Miss Johnson.

First off it says you are single a male of Hispanic origin. Five feet five inches and come out to about 120 lbs. Is that right so far Mr. Sosa?

Yes Miss. Johnson that is correct.

Good. It also says you are currently employed as a telephone operator at a stock market business. You do realize that if you get the job here you will have to quit your job right.

Yes ma'am I understand that.

Good.

She writes some notes down on a piece of paper.

I see in personal information that you have no living family in the state and both of you parents are dead yes?

Ah yes Miss Johnson they died in a car wreck about 4 years ago.

I am very sorry to hear that Mr. Sosa.

It's ok Miss Johnson it happens and I am ok now.

She nods her head at that and then moves on.

I see here you also put that you are a hard worker that does his best at what he is ask to do and is good at following orders .

That is correct Miss. Johnson. I do my best in all things and I am sure that if you give me the job I will not let you down.

That remains to be seeing Mr. Sosa.

She puts down more on the paper work she has in front of her.

Now Mr. Sosa let's get down to it then. Before we move along with this interview I have to make sure that you understand what this job is. You do understand what this job is right?

I believe I understand Miss. Johnson.

Your think you do Mr. Sosa but I have to make it clear. This job is not really a job per say. It's more along the lines of a volunteer slavery. To put simple if I find that your are what the hotel is looking for and have you sign the papers you well be and forever will be a slave to the hotel till we deem fit or till the time someone decides that they wish to buy you from the hotel. You will not be paid, you will not get time off and all personal property and money well be forfeit to the hotel. The only thing you will get is knowledge that you have found you place and purpose in life and that we are allowing you to live it.

My heart pounds at her words but I answer her with a nerves. Yes Miss. Johnson I understand.

She looks at me and then goes and put more down on the paper.

Well ok then let move on with the interview then shall we.

Aw yes of course.

I see hear that you put down that you have a strongly attracted to women and find men unappealing. It also says that you have a strong like for dressing like a sissy is that right.

I blush hard at but answer her.

Yes Miss Johnson that is right.

Mr. Sosa I hope you understand that if I have you sign the papers what you like and don't like well no longer matter. Don't get me wrong we take good care of our slaves here and if a guest was to take things too far with one, well you can be sure that he or she will pay for it dearly. With that said we will look to pair you with women as often as we can but let there be no doubt that if we tell you to sever a man you well do it or else, that also goes for buying you from us as well. Am I understood Mr. Sosa?

My eyes open wide at what she has said but I shake my head yes.

Good moving on then.

She stands up and comes around to the front of the desk.

Stand up Mr. Sosa so I can get a good look at you.

I do as told and stand up with my back straight.

She walks up t me and eyes me up and down. After a bit you take a step back.

Strip down naked now Mr. Sosa and be quick about it.

I am surprised by what she has ask, no told me to do and am about to question her but don't. Rather I look down with a blush on my face and do as I am told and strip down as fast as I can. My shoes and socks come off first seeing as they are easy to take off. My button up shirt takes some time to get off but my pants come down fast. To save time I pull my boxers down with my pants and toss them both to the side. Standing now naked, I have realized that I am hard as a rock from all that has be going on. In embarrassment I cover up my cock and look down at the floor.

Move your hands Mr. Sosa I didn't tell you to cover up anything. Miss Johnson says in a hard tone of voice.

With my face a deeper red then before I move my hands to the side of my body and keep looking down. My cock however does not become less hard at this but seems to become more so. Miss Johnson turns around and goes to the desk to pick up a clipboard with paper on it and starts waiting and talking at the same time.

Thin arms with small hands, and a low muscles mass. Needs work on that. Small neck with a good shape head with and face with black hair but will need to shave face hair and grow out heir more. Flat chest not shook there and has flat stomach, which is good. Thin legs with well need a good work out to get be better on the eyes. Small feet guessing size 5 or 6 in women's size shoe. Ass round may even say bubble butt. Small cock, size 3 and a half maybe 4 inch max. Over are judgment of body is that it needs work before it can be called a real sissy body but not much. Last subject is a bit slow to follow orders when given but quickly none the less seeing as I took him off guard. Final judgment of subject is good overall.

Exposed, that is the only word I can use to describe how I am feeling right now. I would use humiliated but with how she is looking at me right now the word does not fit. Her eyes scan me looking for any flaws that I may have. Judging me no not me just my body to see if it lacks anything that would make me a good slave to the hotel. This is not a personal thing for her, no its just business as always for her. Exposed yes that is the only word that fits with now I feel under her gaze at this moment.

Well I think I have all I need from your body to make a clear judgment on. Go take a seat as I look over my notes to see if you have what we are looking for in a new slave.

I do as told and take a seat still naked as the day I was born, without a thought of getting dressed. There across from her I wait. Wait to see what happens next. Will I be found wanting or will I be found acceptable. When I first came in to this room alone the wait felt like hours passed me by when it was really only minutes. Now it feels like days or years even when really it's only been seconds. In my head I am saying to myself. She is going to say no. She is going to find me wanting in some way. There is know why that they would want someone like me when there are so many better looking and sexy guys who what to me sissies in the world. I put my head down and wait for the answer I fell like well come. I hear her put the pen she was writing with down. It sounds like a gun shoot in the room to me.

Well Mr. Sosa after checking my notes and thinking really hard on this I have to say that you are lacking in many ways. You're out of shape and way too thin and you're face is not really any good as well.

My heart sinks at her words. Oh how many times have I heard them before?

With that said however you do have some good points. You seem obedient, submissive and willing to put the work in to make a good slave to the hotel. Well that is the feeling I am getting from you anyways. Hell I could be wrong but I don't think I am. As for your body well the trainer can work on that as the training goes along and anything that can't be fix with work outs and a good diet of hormone pills can be fixed later on.

My heart is beating hard in my chest. Is she saying what I think she is saying? She pulls out some paper work and sets it down on the desk.

Now Mr. Sosa with all that said the only question is well you sign the papers to make this all final?

She smiles at me knowing what the answer would be. I know the answer as well. So I stand up without a word and go to the front of the desk. I pick up the pin and without thinking about it at all I start to feel it out. Page by page I sign the paper work and feel my old life go out the window. I can feel her smile on me as I get done with the filling out the paper work. Its over I say to myself, my old life is gone forever. Looking up at her she says one thing to me.

Welcome to you new life slave.

gsdog1
gsdog1
3 Followers