Dream Lover

Story Info
Girl falls deeply in love with much older man.
5.1k words
4.41
75.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers

I met her at my daughter's eighteenth birthday party. A fresh faced girl with lollipop eyes and lips of raspberry kisses. She had pale hair, almost white but I knew straight away that was an illusion created by the craft of a hair stylist. When my daughter, Rebecca, introduced us her smile poured sweet honey on my soul and I knew I was hopelessly in love. Miserably in love, as age-wise she could have been Rebecca's twin while I, after forty-six summers, was definitely 'uncle' material at the very least. Cindy Holbrook gave a hip-high wave as my daughter told her, "My dad, Peter Farrell"

"Hi mister Farrell." Her voice tinkled in the warm summer air and an image of crystal wind chimes flickered briefly in my mind.

"Charmed, Cindy." Great, I managed not to stutter or drool while my handshake was dry and firm without being overpowering as I grasped her delicate fingers and squeezed briefly. My generation doesn't shake a woman's hand. It has never been etiquette with us. I let go and felt a sad tug somewhere inside as if I had just lost something dear to me.

We must have chatted for nearly twenty minutes. Me, managing charm and elocution while Cindy tinkled and giggled at my jokes. I could sense Rebecca becoming restless, wanting to get away from her Daddy for a while to be with her friends so it was expected when she spoke.

"Well daddy. Have a great time huh? I'm going to mingle. Coming Cindy?" And they were gone. I glanced around at the moderate crowd on the lawn trying to pick out where she had gone but although I thought I'd caught a glimpse of her sky blue dress for a second I couldn't see her anymore.

Bill McGregor approached me, thrust a can of beer into my hand then began a rambling conversation about the worsening economy and the state of the world. I tuned out although I nodded each time he paused for my view. My eyes searched through the throng hoping to spy my angel in the blue dress.

"...Your round I think."

My mind snapped back as Bill's damp can touched the back of my hand. I looked at his ruddy smile then down at the empty green can boldly emblazed with the letters 'VB'. It had left a small damp spot on my hand from its condensation.

"You got it, Bill. Coming right up." I took the empty container from him and shouldered my way to the ice tub where numerous cold green cans of VB beer nestled in the slurry. Every few feet a voice would greet me or a hand would pluck my sleeve so that it took me several minutes to travel the short distance. Finally reaching the tub I dipped my hand in seeking a couple of 'coldies' while my eyes turned towards where Bill stood. He was already deep in conversation with one of our local mechanics, his hands zooming around like two airplanes in a dogfight. Beers in hand I began to negotiate the crowd vectoring my journey around people's back and avoiding any attempt at conversation with a quick smile or shrug.

Bill took the can from me without interrupting his diatribe and that was the moment I saw her again. She was alone, sipping on a drink the color of tropical sunshine, standing at the edge of the crowd, leaning on the patio rails, looking towards the distant hills. There was no reason to excuse myself as Bill would hardly note my departure so I sauntered towards her, casually disposing of the full can of beer I had retained by leaving it on a small table.

"Hi." It was all I could think of to say at the moment.

"Oh, hi Mr. Farrell. Enjoying the party?" Again those crystal chimes tinkled. I smiled and she took it as an affirmation.

"And you?"

"Yes..." She turned those large green eyes to mine and somewhere in their depths I saw a shadow flit. "It is a lovely party."

I'm not the world's most sensitive guy...As far as I'm concerned 'snag' is still slang for sausage (My daughter says it is an acronym for Sensitive New Age Guy). However on this occasion I felt a small hint of sadness in the air as Cindy looked once more towards the hazy blue folds of distant mountains.

"Do I detect an air of melancholy?" I teased.

She sighed. One of those 'little girl' sighs that included a rise and drop of the shoulders and she turned her face up to the sky, eyes closed.

"It's nothing. I guess I still miss Travis."

"Travis?"

"Travis Jolly. He is...was my boyfriend."

I could see a miniature tide rising at the bottom of each eye threatening to spill like a teary waterfall down those beautiful alabaster cheeks. I felt a bubble in my heart and my hand fell lightly onto her shoulder, my thumb gently caressing her left shoulder blade.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

"He's gone...left...went up to the Northern Territory to find a job nearly two months ago. He hasn't written or phoned." A tear trickled from her right eye creating a shining rill down her cheek. She dabbed at it with one finger and sniffed.

"And have you tried getting hold of him?"

She nodded sniffing again and her head came down briefly on my hand, the one on her shoulder. Her hair felt cool and soft as sunlight then it was gone leaving only a phantom tingle where it had touched.

"No luck huh?" Yeah well, no shit Sherlock! I felt her begin to tremble a little and knew that a full on gusher was imminent. Suddenly she turned into me and buried her face in my chest.

"Oh, Mr. Farrell. I get so lonely without him."

My arms encircled her instinctively while my eyes searched the nearby group of people for any that may be watching. No one was, as music had started and many were jiving to hits of the past while others were deep in conversation.

I felt her young body meld against me. Supple young flesh against my aging body. Firm young breasts not long past puberty pressed into my chest while the scent of her hair intoxicated me. My left hand was patting her back and I was trying so hard to concentrate on consoling her but I could not stop the stirring in my trousers. I know she must have felt it as she pressed herself harder against me and her teary face tilted up, her lips curled for a kiss.

"There, there sweetness." I murmured lifting my left hand to stroke her hair. I smiled down at her upturned face then risked a quick peck on those lovely raspberry lips before carefully disengaging from her embrace. I saw a fleeting frown of disappointment but then her bright smile returned.

"Sorry Mr. Farrell. I guess I got a bit emotional huh?" She put her glass on the broad patio rail, gave a little laugh and used both palms to towel the tears from her face. "I don't suppose you'd want to walk with me a while." She pointed across a field that dipped downwards into a valley a few hundred metres away where a shallow creek meandered through a copse of trees. "I just need to clear a few cobwebs so I can get into party mood."

"Delighted to." My jocularity was somewhat forced and I was painfully aware that I still had half an erection but I turned and walked beside her down the dirt path leading into the valley.

* * * * *

We had dropped below the line of vision afforded from the house but were still a distance from the trees when Cindy came closer to my side. I felt her long, delicate fingers questing against the palm of my hand. Without conscious thought about it I wrapped my strong fingers around her slim ones and we were holding hands. I felt a tsunami crash and wash inside my chest as emotions cascaded. Looking at her I saw a smile that held secrets while wicked sprites danced in her emerald eyes.

"You have the expression of a naughty school boy caught in the girl's room." She laughed that musical laugh and skipped a couple of paces sideways, facing me as we made our way down hill.

"Do you like me Mr. Farrell?" As she said it she tossed her head, thrust out her breasts and wiggled her ass all somehow without stumbling. I was impressed.

"I think you are one of the loveliest girls I have ever known." I replied. I was laughing too but there was a nervous tremor in my laugh and I felt a tremble throughout my body. My balls were beginning to ache with the sudden surge of testosterone demanded of them. Holy shit, but this wasn't right. I was having sexual thoughts about this girl. It was almost as bad as lusting after my own daughter also slim with nice breasts and...STOP IT! I shook my head slightly glad that Cindy had turned to look at the tree line momentarily.

"You know just over there by the creek is where I lost my virginity." She was simpering as she said that, her lovely verdant eyes looking straight into mine anticipating a reaction, putting pressure on my hand as she leaned her body to drag me in the direction where she pointed. "Come and I'll show you the exact spot. It is so romantic."

I had a wicked sense of where this was all heading but somehow I didn't care. The last time I had sex with my wife, Laura, was over three months ago and I must admit I was a little fed up with her 'headaches' and 'wrong time' and 'too tired' excuses. I might be forty-six and over the hill - so to speak - but hey! I still woke up with a hard-on two mornings out of three. Besides masturbation is pretty two-dimensional when compared to the 'real thing'.

I was slightly breathless, though I tried not to puff too much as we entered the trees. Lovely sunlight pooled on a grassy bank tinted green by its passage through the trees while the leafy canopy caused dappled spots of shadow to chase about. A clear stream burbled as it flowed over smooth pebbles and down small six-inch waterfalls while birds added song to the symphony of the day. It was pleasantly warm with the sun slightly west of its zenith and we stood in this slice of heaven, face to face, our bodies a few inches apart, our hands clasped. Her breasts heaved nicely under the thin blue fabric and I was glad I wasn't the only one slightly short of breath.

She saw where my eyes dwelled and her smile chased away any shadows that might have lurked. She took the pace forward that brought us together and our bodies met; hot young flesh against hard old gristle - at least that is how I viewed the communion.

"It was right here. On this spot, where we are standing."

"You lost your virginity." I added the obvious. My mind was whirling and I wasn't thinking clever lines, just trying to keep some control over my wild emotions. She felt so soft, so strong, so...I was lost in a whirl of similes.

"Mmmmm...Yes. Three years ago now, but it feels like yesterday." Her kiss was sweet and yet burned like acid against my lips. She rubbed against me and I had no more reservations about her intentions. Returning her kiss I hugged her closer. My manhood stiffened rapidly, rising between her flesh and mine and her hand reached down for it, grasping it through my trousers. My own hands sought her tight buttocks beneath her azure dress. I touched skimpy cloth, silky smooth and realized her panties were only a little more than a G-string leaving her ass cheeks au natural.

We kissed for a long time our hearts knocking against each other, our tongues twisting together, our hands seeking intimate places as we explored. My fingers roamed between her ass cheeks sneaking under the thin cloth that covered there, probing her sweet young pussy. I felt her fingers on my zip, slowly tugging it open then slim fingers slid inside my jockey shorts, fondling my shaft and balls.

"Oooh. Mr. Farrell! It's huge!" She was leaning back, looking into my eyes. Her eyes had the sparkling glow of a woman who's sexually aroused and her lips shone wetly as she smiled.

"Ohhhh....Yes, hon! Mmmmmm, but call me Peter, please...oh!" I was somewhat afraid I would cum before we even got down to it. It had been a while since my last fuck and I knew my 'bags' were full.

"mmmm...Peter." The sound of my name on her lips sent a thrill down my spine.

She pulled away from me and dropped her knees onto the grass. My cock was still in her hand as her sweet lips bent down to kiss my knob. Her tongue flicked out, caressing my plum in small thrilling licks as her hand began slowly stroking me. I held my breath. My wife hadn't given me a head-job in so many years it was almost a brand new experience for me. She slipped my hard member into her mouth, I could feel wet lips sliding down and the warmth of her as she guided me in. Crazy thoughts cascaded in my head. I was fucking a teenager. No, this is wrong! I must stop! But passion whitewashed my guilt and I could feel my rebellious conscience sinking in the flood.

"Oh, Cindy...Oh! Keep doing that and I'm going to cum!"

She pulled her mouth free just long enough to smile up at me. "Mmmmm. I would like that. I want to taste your cum." Then she popped my engorged dick back in her mouth.

Cindy worked my cock in and out, sucking gently, massaging with her tongue. One hand wrapped around my shaft while the other fondled my balls. Inside myself I could feel the tingling pressure that heralded my climax was coming. I put my hands on each side of her head as if to guide her rhythm yet she needed no guidance. Her ministrations were focused on getting me to blow my load and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer before that happened. Oh, fuck...I hadn't even seen her tits or her sweet pussy yet, and I certainly wanted to, but such a headjob as this must not be interrupted.

Whirling passion welled within me. All my senses focused on her sweet warm lips and agile tongue. She took my cock in so far I was sure she would gag on it, but she didn't. Like an expert she gauged my climax, squeezing my shaft and sucking rhythmically, pumping my balls with her other hand. I felt my buttocks clench. My body shuddered as I shot my first load of cum, then my cock jerked off several more shots. Cindy crooned as she swallowed, lapping and sucking at my cream until I could produce no more. She held my spent shaft and smiled up at me. Her lips were so wet they glistened and a tiny rivulet of cum dribbled slowly down to her chin until a flick of her tongue washed it away.

"Oh honey. That was the greatest. I haven't had a woman do that for me in a long time." My voice had a slight tremble in it.

"Mmmmm...You tasted yummy Mr. Farr...Peter. Here, let me clean up for you."

Her tongue licked around my cock taking off any traces of cum. She went all the way down to my balls and licked around them too, taking each one in her mouth separately, working her jaws in a washing motion that felt absolutely sensational. Then it was over.

Cindy stood up and hugged me close, her head on my chest. "Was I good?" She whispered. Hadn't I already told her she was? I smiled, nodded and replied. "In the dictionary, next to the word 'sensational' there is a picture of you. That was the best 'headdy' anyone ever had." I do believe I wasn't lying about that.

"I'm glad. Let's go back to the party."

I was a little stunned. She brought me all the way down here just to gobble my giblet and that is that? Talk about 'slam, bam thank you ma'am' ...Fuck! I hadn't even seen her naked! Well an old soldier like me can't be choosy so I smiled and took her hand, waited while she brushed the grass off her knees, then escorted her back to the party.

* * * * *

Evidently no one had missed us. I saw Bill chatting away to a different couple of guys and knew without doubt his conversation would not have progressed much from the one we were having a short time ago. My beer would be warm by now so I crossed to the icebox for a fresh one. I had just pulled the tab and taken a pre-emptive swallow when I felt a tug on my sleeve. Cindy stood smiling, a fresh drink in her hand. My beer went down wrong causing me splutter and cough. Quickly I glanced around noting with relief that nobody seemed interested in us. My wife was near the big glass doors that leads into our house apparently organizing more nibbles for our guests while my daughter was engaged in conversation with several of her friends.

"Oh, Peter, I am sorry. Did I startle you?" She looked about as sorry as Torquamada at the height of his inquisition with her wicked smile and the devilish highlights in her eyes. She rubbed my back as I tried desperately to get my breath back, the beer in my windpipe burning the back of my throat.

"You little vixen." I smiled, shaking my head as I spoke. "You could have drowned me in my own beer."

"I believe some men would like to go that way."

"Well, be that as it may, I'd like to stick around a little longer thank you." I took a swig from my can to calm the fire in my throat. "Shouldn't you be chatting to your friends?" My finger indicated Becky and crew's circle nearby.

"Mmmmm...I guess I should mingle, but I was wondering when we could meet again?"

"You want to meet up with me again?" Up until this moment I thought the liaison in the trees had been a one-off adventure, a young woman's experiment with an older man.

"Of course silly. You haven't made love to me yet." She giggled and again I cast my gaze around, worried that an over sensitive ear may have picked up her words.

"You do want to make love to me, don't you?"

How could I not want to? She stood with one knee slightly cocked, her left arm folded under her breasts, across her body with her right arm vertical and holding her glass. Somehow she managed to look both worldly and innocent at the same time and my heart fluttered like a decked fish.

"Yes. Yes I do...very much."

"Okay, then tell me where we can meet." Her eyelids fluttered and the tip of her tongue flicked provocatively across her top lip, followed by Mona Lisa's smile; full of promises and fantasies yet to be played. My cock stirred letting me know that I would easily rise to the occasion whenever that occasion should be.

"Um. I will see you before the party finishes and let you know. Okay? I do need to mingle right now, Cindy."

A pout appeared on her cerise lips but her bright smile swiftly overpowered it.

"Looking forward to it, Mr. Ff...Peter." Her left hand repeated that earlier little wave that I had seen as so attractive and then she was gone.

* * * * *

All of our guests had left by the time the sun touched the world in the west. Long shadows fingered the land as cooler evening breezes played in evening's golden light. My wife had left to drive several guests home due to their obvious intoxication while Rebecca went with some friends to 'catch' a disco. I began tidying up the patio by collecting cans and bottles, emptying ashtrays and so on but I decided it was definitely tomorrow's work, so I thought I'd go and take a quick shower instead, then get into my 'comfies' perhaps to watch a little TV or read a book. Laura wouldn't be back for a few hours as she was going to stop in at her office, after dropping off the drunks, to catch up on some work that had gone begging because of today's celebrations.

Having the house to myself is something of a luxury. I turned on the water in the shower -premixed to 'just the right temperature' thanks to that gadget my wife had asked our plumber to install- and quickly stripped off. Bundling up my clothes ready for the laundry chute I suddenly stopped. A faint scent on them brought back my tryst with Cindy by the stream and I buried my nose against the clothing, inhaling her perfume in one deep breath. Oh, how I wish she could be here for me, I thought as I tossed the bundle into the chute.

Dancing my way to the shower I parodied an old '60's song, singing loud enough to bounce echoes around the room...

"I love this girl I said Cindy is her name; When this girl looks at me she just sets my soul aflame; I got some hugs and kisses too; yeah now I'm gonna give them all to you; Cindy, Cindy, when will you be mine?"

'Dion and the Belmonts, eat your heart out' came a funny thought.

Pleasantly hot water cascaded over my body and the words of my song became distorted with the deluge that fell on my upturned face. I rubbed my eyes vigorously with both hands, shook water from my head and opened my eyes to see...

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers
12