Dream Lover

Story Info
Where the walls talk...
3.9k words
4.4
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a unnerved sigh, flinging what felt like nothing but a damp piece of sticky silk from her skin she stretched, moaned and flopped trying unsuccessfully to get cool in the uncompromisable humidity of the house.

Summer just starting it was already hot! The sun enough to broil you alive during the day and the humidity enough to make you wish you could run around naked through the night. "Mother nature has a cruel sense of humor." She sighed finally flopping up and climbing out of the canopy bed, making sure to keep the mosquito net closed so none of the blood sucking vermin found their way in if she decided to try to come back for sleep.

Flipping her waist length hair back behind her Terin slipped into her light silk robe and out into the expansive hallway of the great plantation home she'd rented for the summer, a place to reflect, to get away, and to be alone. What she hadn't remembered about the climate is the summer can be downright unbearable in the South.

Walking along the cool, dark wood floor to the grand staircase she was able to see the curving marble clear down to the main floor, the moon lighting the way she descended slowly smiling to herself, "A girl could feel like a Princess she stays here too long." Reaching the landing she suddenly stopped in her tracks, feeling as though she was not alone she turned quickly to only see the peaceful columns of the front porch creating shadows on the foyer wall, "Or feel like a lunatic" she muttered to herself shaking her head at how easily she spooked herself.

Moving on into the Parlor she smiled as the quietness of the surrounding swamp lands brought peace and harmony to her, after all this was her home. Relatively speaking, the area was, but this house one she'd seen many times while growing up on her family's farm down at the far end of the long county road. She'd always been mystified by this house, and when she'd come home to visit her parents they'd mentioned the old house being up for rent for the summer, she jumped on the chance.

As she moved along the plush thick curtain's adorning the huge windows off the ballroom, deep warm and flowing colors against the stark white of the room, the century old dance floor still in perfect condition after all these years. She was just about to round her way into the main kitchen when she felt a sudden, cool breeze billow through her robe. Wondering if she'd left a window open in the sewing/music room she glanced in to check, but seeing the windows locked up tight she shrugged it off and went on about her way to find a snack.

Thankful for the fact the house though almost perfect to its original state still provided the simplicities of electricity, and appliances. Opening the fridge she blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the inner light, finally seeing the sweet tea she'd made earlier she opted for the coolness of it over something weighing on her like food. Leaving the fridge open to see to the cupboard for a glass, she poured the tea, put the container back and popped the door closed with her barefoot.

She wondered if the air outside was any cooler than inside the house, walking out onto one of the veranda's she found it cooler but still humidity ridden, pulling her hair now damp from the humidity off the back of her neck she leaned on the railing and looked out into the old tobacco field that now was now nothing but weeds and she was sure of unsavory creatures.

Behind her inside the home, eyes watched. Behind marble columns void from light of the room so no shadow could be formed watching the girl, she was new to the house. Unsure of where she'd come from, but curious ever the same. Creeping closer to the windows risking exposure the figure could see easily the form of the girl; this was no "girl", but a woman. A woman alone, more curious than ever, stopping almost transfixed studying her. The soft white robe of silk tied about her body, long thick hair flowing down her back. Being able to see the outlining of her breasts through the thin fabric, her nipples slightly hardened from the contrast of the humidity to the breeze about her.

She was neither tall nor short, a plain complexion but the moon shone brightly upon her features illuminating and captivating all the same. A long lone hunger began to form within, envisioning her supple body twisting in sheets of silk, hair flowing, bending and arching to the will of passion...

Feeling eyes boring into her, she was sure of it, Terin spun around searching the inside room through the windows. Again seeing nothing she sighed not scared, but not settled either. Scanning to see if maybe a critter had gotten in anything to lead her to see what she was feeling and why, shrugging it off she polished off her tea and wandered back inside making sure the door was secured tightly behind her. Walking back into the kitchen, rinsing her glass and placing it into the basin to wash in the morning she turned and headed back up to bed to try again to get some sleep.

Waiting, what seemed like hours the figure slowly began to move towards the girl's room. Sure she was asleep by now, moving easily through the door soundlessly and moving closer to the bed to see if in fact she was sleeping.

Tossing and turning, naked on the silk bedding, her body even more glorious than before, moving closer being careful not to waken this beauty, but needing to see her closer, to be closer it being so long since a woman of lust had come into the house, fearing it'd never happen again. Slowly eyes closing capturing her in a vision, her body exposed, free to touch and savor slowly.

Meanwhile Terin was in dream land, an exquisite dream of someone touching her, caressing her slowly. Bringing fire to her depth's making her yearn and ache for more. Moaning what she thought was only in her dream, feeling the fire expanding as she opened herself to the pleasure being evoked through her body, so long it'd been she'd been touched and never like this, even if it were only a dream she knew she needed more of where this touch was coming from.

So close almost breathing upon her, careful not to fully touch her. Eyes still closed stroking, caressing and so slowly lowering to taste her flesh.

Wanting to cry out in frustration and need, remaining silent concentrating only on her pleasure, kissing, stroking, licking and moving lower still ready to scream out as her gorgeous legs parted in their sleeping rapture seeing the evidence of her pure arousal upon her sex, it parting as her legs spread showing it's wetness, seeing her throbbing essence of need, her body's muscle's flexing in the pleasure dance that showed her partner that she wanted all of what was offered.

Leaning in closer, a soft cold breeze with each movement making her squirm and gasp in her sleep, yet continue to arch and twist her elegant body trembling with pleasure and expectancy as she felt warmth evading her opening, licking and sucking along her folds, delving deeper to the bud of her desire and need, enveloping it slowly between thick succulent lips, soft and yet demanding wanting the juice's she offered, to taste and coax her to ultimate bliss.

Deep in her dream Terin was begging for the release offered from this touch, unknowing who or what but knowing it too good to pass up, arching and pressing closer, all her noises and pleas she believed to only be in her dream rang out through the stillness of darkness. Trembling uncontrollably till at last her release was granted, swearing she could hear a long lingering needful moan in her dream as she lost final control. Her body spasmed, screamed and bucked as she orgasmed, unrelentless sucking pushing and driving her further, drinking her, needing her life source. She had barely began to come down from her euphoria when suddenly she woke up, sitting straight up in bed, panting, sticky, wet and still alone.

Shaking and not from her bliss she didn't understand what was happening, how could something she dreamed be so real? She touched her skin, still tingling from the sensations, traveling and finding her center wet, throbbing and still soaked with her juices. She looked around the room, even getting up and turning on the light. Rushing through the house to find nothing out of place or out of the ordinary, she gave up and went back to bed. Lying back down, she fell instantly back to sleep. Dreamless till morning she woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the day.

Having showered, dressed and had her coffee, Terin sat and waited for the moving truck to show up and deliver her items from her home to get her through the summer. As each day passed she thought more and more how she wished to stay here, the house so gorgeous so filled with the past. Her mind drifted back to the night's dream, causing her body to tremble unlike it ever had at the thought of a lover touching her as the one in her dream had, she shrugged it off quickly when she heard a truck outside and a couple honks alerting the moving crew was there right on time.

For the next few hours two guys unloaded and moved her belongings into the mansion, thankfully the humidity hadn't set in yet and they even with her help were able to get everything inside in time for her to shut up the house for the day to try to conserve what was left of the cool air inside. Watching again from behind marble columns the figure saw men come and go then finally leave, leaving her to the boxes on her own. Thankful no one else was moving in, closing eyes again remembering the night before and her reactions.

A moan escaping before it could be caught remembering her body twisting and rivaling for the touch.

Stopping swearing she heard a noise, "Sounded like a moan". She thought to herself. Almost just like the one she heard in her dream the night before. Looking around seeing nothing, but suddenly feeling a cool breeze settle in on her. Not afraid only curious she swore she could sense someone or something there, but couldn't see anything to justify what she was feeling.

"Is someone there?" She asked softly. Again the breeze billowed around her, before dissipating, then gone.

Frustrated, she'd heard of haunted houses, and even old plantation houses being this way but she wasn't given cause to think this particular one was, and even if it was. Whatever was there hadn't tried to harm her. Shrugging it off she got back to work and in no time had the home feeling a little homier.

Suddenly tired, not sure if it was from the heat starting to "leak" into the house or the fact she'd worked all morning without a break she walked over to the love seat she'd had brought up from her house and laid back on it. Before she knew it she was asleep and dreaming.

She saw a man, brilliantly dressed in what seemed to be early century clothing. Handsome and chiseled, walking through a hallway, she swore it looked familiar but before she could focus on it the dream changed and he was walking through gorgeous gardens. Deep green's, pink's, red's and white's everywhere, standing tall in his thick breasted gentleman's coat, holding a single red rose. Suddenly a woman came into view, her dress also of the period. Tight waist, crimson silk by the yard billowing about her legs, atop a low cut bodice and meticulously staged hairstyle complete with silver and diamond combs to hold it in place on top her head. A large exuberant diamond necklace and earrings dangled from her dainty ears and throat. Not being able to fully make out her face the dream yet again changed. Feeling frustrated the figure watched her dream, seeing her tenseness when the dream would change on her, feeling her frustration that nothing stayed one way for too long.

Suddenly she was swept into the euphoria of the night before, but it was not truly her in the dream, it was this woman and man. Grasping and clinging to one another amidst the gardens, passion, love, need and lust succumbing around them, a meager attempt to hold back the pure unbridled euphoria these two found in each other. Suddenly the girl was wrenched from his grasp and tossed to the ground, yelling and fighting ensued. Screams of fright as a gun went off and the girl flinging herself upon her lover, weeping as he died in her arms.

Sitting up with a start on the love seat Terin could still feel the pain of both the lover's in the dream. Almost ready to cry herself as she thought of the love torn apart needlessly. Feeling gloomy she stood and went to change from working all day into something cooler, finding a sundress in her clothing, Suddenly realizing the time, she had a dinner date with a friend that night, stripping down and slipping it over her head. Releasing her hair, pulling a brush through it slowly she thought about the dream, deep in thought trying to figure out why she dreamed it when suddenly she felt hands on her shoulders.

Nearly jumping out of her skin, she yelped and almost knocked the person and the settee she was sitting on over.

"Terin!" She heard behind her, her old childhood friend Cody gasped catching himself and the fact she'd scared him just as much when she'd yelped in fright. "Lord woman, give a man a heart attack!"

"Cody! Have you lost your mind? Sneakin' up on a body like that, scared me to death!" She retorted back getting control of her racing heart.

"I called for you at least a half a dozen times, you didn't hear me?" He asked righting the settee and helping her sit back on it.

"No, I would've answered if I had, this is a big house, you have to holler to find a person." She sighed sitting back down with his help and adding a sorry smile for almost taking him out.

Shaking his head with a smile he laughed, "Now that you know I'm here. "You about ready?"

"Yup, just brushing out this mop. Give me a minute." She flashed a bright smile at him as she whipped her brush through the remaining of her hair and stood up again. "This okay for where we're goin'?"

"Perfect." He smiled a little too eagerly for her taste, though he did look great in his crisp cerulean blue shirt that matched his eyes and tan khaki's. "Ready?"

"Let's go." She smiled and followed him out of the room, she swallowed back a sudden sinking feeling she got when she rounded to the grand staircase and began to descend down to the front door almost like something was warning her not to go, not to leave the safety of the house. Shrugging it off she followed Cody out the door to his pickup and into town for what was supposed to be a kick back dinner.

Arriving in town, she felt that uneasy feeling coming back again when Cody pulled up in front of one of the most well known romantic restaurants in town. She suddenly did want to be back in the shelter she'd found within the walls of the house, but not wanting to be rude she followed Cody inside, he was being a gentleman so she opted to give him a chance on the evening.

Taking their seat he began to ask questions, almost urgently in manner. As the night wore on Terin felt more and more out of place, and even more unsure of the situation she was hoping wouldn't present itself. As Cody paid for dinner, and lead her back out to his truck and towards her rented house. Pulling up in the driveway he shut down the truck instead of leaving it running which told her he was expecting to be invited inside. He'd spent half the night talking about himself, his found money and lifestyle. Bragging a little too much, she was impressed and happy for him and his wealth, she used to listen to him yammer all day about what he'd be when they grew up and how he was gonna back to this old town and whisk her away.

She'd left town before he did, made her own way into the world, but he was still her friend. So against the feeling in the pit of her stomach she invited him inside. Getting them both some tea she sat down on the love seat after he'd sat down on the couch, making sure to keep her distance not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

They talked for awhile, then said, "Sorry to sound like a bum rush, but I have plans with my mom tomorrow and really do need to get some sleep hon."

Acting like he understood fully, even though a bit miffed she was turning him down after he'd showed her what he thought was a great night on the town. She walked him to the door, he stopped in the doorway and turned to say goodnight expecting a kiss, she leaned up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek, then started to pull back but not before he captured her and kissed her deeply.

Shocked at his demeanor, she pushed him back and out the door, closing it before he could say anything else, barking goodnight to him and locking the door, to mad to think she stomped upstairs to take a shower and to get the feel of him off her. She couldn't believe her once best friend had turned out just like the "others" that ever asked her out, and after one thing only.

Stomping into the bathroom sorry she hadn't listened to her "gut" feeling she rushed through a shower, slipping into a long gown like nightgown and headed for bed, turning off lights as she went. She stopped when she thought she heard something downstairs, not remembering if she'd locked the doors she figured she had and went on to bed.

There waiting in the shadows again the figure watched her and had even when she'd brought the man into the house, seeing her reaction to him, and how upset she'd gotten when he tried to take advantage of her. Smiling, waiting for her restful sleep, to know when the time would be right.

None too soon Terin was deep asleep in her bed, moving again silently to her room watching for any movements to make assumptions she may still be awake, smiling again when indeed she was resting in a deep slumber only then did her dreams take shape.

Moving over her, more daring this time. Terin felt what she thought was weight on the bed with her, even in her dreams. She was trying to find a way to wake up but found none, realizing she had nothing to fear she didn't fight her sleep or her dream but let it carry her away. She felt those same hands on her once again, the ones from last night's dream. So much more in contact with her body than before, outside her gown she whimpered softly as the fire within her sparked almost instantly. Not stopping or slowing the hands cool to the touch radiated over her gown the silk moving with the hands that molded to her body.

A large body kneeled between her legs, craving the touch she spread herself almost instantly for it again, wanting the rapture in which she found in her slumber. In her dream she felt her gown softly removed from her body, the coolness like before and not uncomfortable cascaded over her softly. She swore her dream was so real she could reach out and touch it as if it were truly happening. She was so caught up in her thoughts of her dream she was caught by surprise when she felt cool wet lips move over her puckered nipples, sucking them softly, caressing along the growing hardness with a cool soft tongue, evoking the fire within her and cooling her at the same time as though to keep her from burning out of control too quickly.

She heard soft words in her dreams, one's of pure love and lust, gentleness and true need like that she'd never heard before. Spoken so eloquently she almost cried at their sweetness, her body trembled and fire tore through her very soul at the touches and words of her dream lover, arching to the touches and caresses, the yearning that only her lover could give. Reaching out, deep in slumber she felt him there, plain as day, strong, large and the words still wrapping through her brain as her soft hands pulled at him, trying so desperately to get him closer. His lips seeking hers in a deep unbridled kiss of pure passion and need, she whimpered through his kisses, scorching, burning and searing her to him. His passion's and needs hers as she almost cried out with pure need when she felt his hardness against the inside of her thigh.

12