Dream Lover

Story Info
A day time dream lover.
1.1k words
3.73
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the door, I went over to the window to peek out and see who it was. It was a man in a dark blue uniform with a tool belt on and a clip board in hand. Damn, why do service men always come to your home when you are not prepared!?! "I'll be right there", I yelled. I ran to the bedroom to put on my robe and ran back to answer the door.

As I slowly opened the door, sort of peeking to see if he was still there, all I could see was a 30-ish looking man, with dark brown hair that was slightly curly in the back and stopped at his shirt collar and the warmest looking blue eyes I had ever seen. He smiled and gave a slight wink.

Could this be real? A man, at my door with such rugged good looks and a cute smile, that it made me think that all I wanted to be wearing was a smile, his smile! "Stop thinking like that, you don't even know him!" Now having control of myself, I open the door all the way and smile back.

"Good morning Miss, I am here to clean your furnace and replace the filter if needed before winter sets in." "I'm not sure why you are here though because I never called anyone about coming to do this." He says the guy I rent my house from always does this to make sure everything is in good shape and runs efficiently. Pretty good deal I thought, smart man!I step back to let him in and say okay.

So, I show him to the basement door and turn on the light so he can see his way down. I was doing my dishes when he came up the stairs and said he would be back in about half an hour to finish the job after he went to get some parts he needed. After he is out the door I think this would be a great time to get a shower before he gets back.

I grab some clothes and head for the bathroom. I slip out of my robe and step into the shower under the hot running water. As the water runs down over my body I think about that handsome repair man's smile.

Standing there I was wondering how those lips would feel running down my body the same way the water was. Hot and wet, covering every inch of me, making me tingle. Grabbing the soap I start to wash, lathering up, feeling slippery and silky, gliding my hands over my chest.

I close my eyes thinking of his hands running over me as mine were. Down my neck, slipping down touching my hardened nipples, playing with them, pinching them, sending shivers down my spine.

My hand slides down further, searching for the spot I want him to find the most. Reaching the little patch of hair, rubbing it just a little before entering, my fingers sliding along the opening of my pussy.

I can't hold out, I'm too horny. I slide my fingers inside, it's so hot and wet. Sliding them in and out nearly to the beat of my racing heart. My moans were getting louder, I could hear myself begging for him to keep going, imaging that this wonderful service man called to my house was for my own personal enjoyment.

I could picture him wearing nothing but his tool belt and a smile. As I approached my climax, practically screaming for him to make me cum, the shower curtain flies open and there is my handy "tool" man standing there, slightly embarrassed.

He tried to explain himself. "Uuummmm, I'm sorry, I heard you scream and and and then I heard you saying something about needing my tool and I just thought something was wrong or you needed my help and I ummmmmmm." I just stood there for a second and smiled.

I told him I was screaming for him, I did need his "tool" and that the only thing wrong was that I was having all this fun alone, when what I really wanted was him. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into the shower with me, ripping the buttons from his shirt as he tried to get his pants undone as quickly as possible.

He went for the tool belt to unhook it from around his waist and I grabbed his hands. "Please, leave it on for me, it turns me on like never before!!" He managed to finish getting his pants off along with his already soaked shirt and shoes and threw them all out of the shower and onto the floor.

He kissed my body nearly head to toe. Then he ran his tongue up and down my neck, going down and around my already hardened nipples. He got down on his knees and began to run his tongue over my knee, up my thigh and slipped it right inside me.

Grabbing my ass to pull me in closer and slippng his tongue in me I could not help but grab onto his hair, as if to guide him into me. My knees felt weak with the excitement, it had been a long time since a man had taken the time to do these things to me. His tongue flittering against my clit, licking me in long hard strokes and then quickly slipping it inside me, so deep inside me I screamed for more.

He ran his tongue back up and to my mouth, the power in his tongue was amazing! He pinned me against the shower wall, grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto his massive hard on. Wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in tight, riding up and down slowly moaning with every rise and fall. He whispered in my ear, "Is that all you need, Miss?", I said no, but then he asked again, "Excuse me Miss, but is that all you needed today?".

I opened my eyes and looked down to see my hands sitting in cold dish water, while I stood at the kitchen sink. It was all a dream, a very wet and wonderful day dream. I looked to the right and there was the sexy repair man standing, with clipboard in hand, he had just finished my furnace repairs.

How unfair was that?! I showed him to the door and as he walked out, he turned to me and said, "And if you ever need my services again, just call and I will be glad to come over anytime". I thanked him and shut the door. I'm not very good with furnaces, but it shouldn't be too hard to break it so that it needs repairs again, right?