Dream Lover Becomes Lover For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are divine" he said with complete honesty as his tongue slipped from her to lick the outside of her pussy.

Indeed, Kate did look divine, her tartan mini skirt around her waist, luscious thighs possessively clutching his head and her insatiable pussy welcoming his tongue again.

"I think we should get a leash for you, what do you think?" she gasped as he ate her.

"That would be sexy. You could control my head" he agreed.

"That's what I thought too. And a small whip" she added excitedly.

His efforts were taking their toll and as Dominic's tongue recognised the familiar signs of impending orgasm, he upped the ante, finding her clit before taking it to task in his mouth. Kate felt the wave of pleasure reach a crescendo and reached down grabbing anything to keep his face against her bucking crotch, in this case his ears.

"Oh fuck, don't you stop for anything keep going!!!! Aah! I'm cumming on your face!!!" she yelled and her legs gripped tight, squeezing his head as her hands ensured his face was wedged against her too.

Luckily Dominic didn't feel claustrophobic and simply sucked and licked her clit until she had to push him away. As she recovered, he kissed her ass cheeks and thighs while Kate tried to recover. However, it had been a long week without him and she pointed at the bed. He understood and lay out on it, while Kate mounted his face.

That night, she rode herself to another orgasm on his tongue before the desire to be fucked presented itself. Kate let him fuck her, having more ideas involving her pleasure and his efforts. She waited a few days until she found the items and ordered a small whip with thin leather ends to accompany a leash and matching collar. That night, Kate returned from town to find her eager man waiting for her.

"Follow me" she said and went upstairs.

After making him wait outside the bedroom door, he entered to find Kate in what appeared to be a french maid's outfit.

"I feel dirty tonight" she declared.

Dominic noticed a glass of wine she had filled from their bedroom decanter with fridge, a luxury item that they rarely used. Kate wore a white blouse with white apron but he couldn't see any skirt on her. Crooking a finger at him, then pointing in front of her, Dominic crossed and knelt, looking up.

"What is it darling?" he asked.

Kate smiled as she produced a collar and swiftly fitted it onto him. Then a leash followed and once in place, she pulled on it, tugging him forward to her crotch. Dominic excitedly licked before Kate stopped him by tugging on the collar.

"On the bed" she said and he hopped up and lay out flat.

Kate followed him and sat down facing his feet. Dominic immediately dove in, licking her pussy and trawling his tongue towards her ass too.

"You are so sexy" he told her as he ate the pussy over his face.

Kate didn't answer but reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. She removed the whip then began to unbutton his trousers. Dominic was already bare chested as Kate liked to see his toned body while they did anything sexual. Examining the leash, she let it swish gently, catching one of his balls. Being very careful to swish lightly and avoid any harsh or dangerous motion, she let it swish quickly again to catch his other ball. The whip wasn't designed to break skin, but merely to give the recipient a nice shade of red. Dominic groaned in surprise at what Kate had just done.

"That old pleasure and pain thing darling. And it's extra motivation, not just to do a good job but to always strive to make this one better than my last, but not better than my next one" she explained and before he could say anything, she brought the small whip down on his cock.

Dominic thrust his tongue deeply into her pussy to muffle another groan which of course felt even better to Kate so she repeated the manoevure. With the minimal of contact, Kate had him licking like his life depended on it in no time and reached over to take a gulp of wine. Unfortunately, she then felt the need to urinate but then had a dirty idea. He was always saying how delicious she was, well it was time to find out.

A week later, they were watching tv in the lounge. Well, Kate was sitting on her new chair, watching tv. It was gilded at the top and in front of her on his knees, her lover licked her slowly and devotedly. Kate sipped at her wine and almost as an afterthought swished the flogger through the air to strike his back as he kept up his oral devotions. It wasn't designed to hurt or leave a mark, but it did redden his skin a little and it certainly brought a sharp sensation to the area struck!

"Thank you darling" he said while still licking.

Absently, Kate adjusted the length of the flogger; Dominic was naked and she brought it down again, this time on his buttocks.

"Thank you Goddess" she corrected him and brought the flogger down again.

"Thank you Goddess Kate" he intoned, corrected by her.

She felt utterly comfortable and utterly zen like; her lover really was the perfect lover; a dream lover! LIfe was going to be just perfect for both of them.

12