Dream Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Her possession of him continues.
2.5k words
4.32
15.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edmond woke up again with wet sheets again. He looked around the room, and saw that fortunately all of the other guys that were sleeping in the room had already woken up and moved out for the day. He carefully got out from under the covers and changed his boxers. Putting on his bathrobe he headed to the shower. As he took a shower he thought about the dreams he had the last two nights.

For two nights straight he had wet dreams. In his experience he had never had wet dreams on back-to-back nights and he found it unusual. So unusual that he thought, there must be some other explanation. It had all started when he had met that old Roma woman, and had his fortune told. What about the gold earring, which he still had in his backpack. Could it be that the woman was somehow possessing him, inhabiting his dreams? He had heard about succubi, female demons that inhabit the dreams of men, but he had always thought that it was just a legend told by monks whose celibacy had gotten to them. Whatever it was, for two nights in a row it had haunted him and he had a feeling she would be back. Maybe there was a library nearby that he could use. He would ask Rika when he met her later this morning.

After breakfast he headed to the coffee shop where he was supposed to meet Rika. When he arrived there he found her sitting at a table working on her laptop.

"Good morning," he said to her.

Looking up from her work she said "good morning."

"I am going to get some coffee, do you want anything?"

"Sure, a bagel with cream cheese would be nice. Thank you."

He walked up to the counter and ordered himself some coffee and a bagel with cream cheese for Rika. After he had paid his money the woman working at the counter poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Edmond. She put a bagel into the toaster and when it was done toasting, smeared a glob of cream cheese onto it, put it on paper plate and handed it to Edmond. Taking the bagel and coffee Edmond walked back to the table where Rika was working. He put the bagel down on the table in front of Rika.

Looking up from her computer she said, "Thank you, I have been working here all morning. I think it is about time I take a break." She picked up the bagel and took a bite.

"I was hoping you could help me," Edmond told her. "Is there a library around here?

"There is a public library in town that I go to. Why what are you looking for?"

"Nothing important, I just wanted to look something up." He was afraid to tell her that he wanted to look up information on succubi, afraid that she might think him some kind of weirdo.

"I'm going to have to go look up something myself this afternoon, why don't you come with me?"

"Sure,"

"I got to get back to work on this paper, why don't you hang out and we can go when I have gotten this part written."

"Okay," said Edmond. He opened his book that he had brought along with him and began reading. The book had not gotten any better, but since it was the only book he had he sat and read. As he read he sipped his coffee. For two hours he read and Rika worked on her paper.

"Argh, I've had enough," Rika said, looking up from her laptop. "If I do any more I'm going to go crazy," she laughed.

Edmond looked up from his book, smiling. " So do you want to go to the library then?"
"Yes, lets go," said Rika, closing her laptop and putting it into her book bag.

Edmond took the last sip of the now cold coffee and got up to follow Rika as she walked out of the coffee shop. They walked to the bus stop outside of the coffee shop and stood waiting for the bus. After about twenty minutes the bus came along and they got on. They rode the bus to the library. The library was a white stone building with columns in the front. Rika went directly to the periodicals and Edmond sat down at a terminal with the library's catalog. Edmond started his research by typing in the word "Succubus", the library had a few fiction works with succubus in the title, but no non-fiction works. Edmond thought that he would have to be more general in his search. He typed in the word "Demon" and looked at the results. Again most of the results were works of fiction, but as he scrolled down he saw that there were a few nonfiction works. Clicking on the description of these works he found that they were mostly general works on demonology nothing with specific information about succubi.

Closing the library's catalog, he opened a web browser. He went to Google and typed in "Succubi". The first result was a Wikipedia article on "Succubus". He clicked the link and read the article.

In folkore, A Succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a highly attractive woman to seduce men, in dreams to have sexual intercorse, according to the medieval European legend. Its male counterpart is the incubus. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. One such story relates to a man in the town of Koblenz, who has been bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate, whilst in the presence of his wife. The story goes on to say that "after an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted and disgusted beyond belief." From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish) and Lilitu (Sumerian) are in redactive Christian fables (folktales not part of official Christian theology), considered forms of succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", written by Heinrich Kramer (Insitoris) in 1486, a succubus would collect semen from the men she slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women, thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children in spite of the traditional belief that demons were incapable of reproduction through generative or gestative means. Children so begotten were supposed to be those that were born deformed, or more susceptible to supernatural influences.

"What are you looking at?" The spoken question surprised Edmond. He turned his head and saw Rika standing behind him, looking at the screen over his shoulder.

"Nothing," said Edmond, quickly clicking on the close button at the top corner of the web browser, closing the window.

"What are you looking at articles about succubi for?"

"I was just doing some research for a story I am going to write."

"You write stories?"

"Well, I try to."

"What is your story about?"

"About a man who is seduced by a succubus. He attracts her attention when he goes to have his fortune told. She visits him that night and well, I am sure you can figure out the rest from there."
"Yes, I'm sure," she laughed.

"I'm getting hungry, how about you?"

"Yes, are you offering to buy me dinner?"

"Yes, what would you like? How about pizza?"

"Sound good."

As Edmond and Rika left the library it was starting to get dark. When the bus came along they got on and rode back to the hostel. Near the hostel they got off and went into a pizza place. Complete with red-checkered tablecloths, the restaurant reminded Edmond of places he had eaten pizza growing up. They ordered a pepperoni pizza and a pitcher beer. After they had finished their meal and drank the beer, Edmond was beginning to feel tired.

"Rika, I'm tired. I'm going to go back to the hostel and get some sleep."

"The succubus is really wearing you out huh?"

"What?" asked Edmond defensively.

Rika laughed. Edmond felt embarrassed and hoped that he was not turning red.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'll be in the coffee shop all morning. I have to get this paper done tomorrow." she said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow," said Edmond and headed for the hostel. When he arrived at his room he found that all of the other occupants were already asleep. Taking off his shoes and pants, Edmond climbed between the covers and quickly fell asleep.

Edmond started dreaming almost immediately. Again he found himself in bed with the dark haired woman he had slept with the night after he had his fortune told, the single white sheet on the bed covering both of them.

"Hey there sexy," she said, her ruby lips curled up in a smile. She was wearing a black satin babydoll trimmed with red lace that fit snugly over her ample curves. She lie on her side, the tips of her breasts just barely rubbing against his shoulder. It was as if her touch was electric, giving a tingling sensation as they rubbed against him.

"Hi" said Edmond feeling the blood start to flow to his cock. He checked himself. His desire to know who had been sharing his dreams the last couple of nights outweighed his desire to have her once more. Doing his best to fight down the arousal that was building up in him, he finally spoke. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Baby, I am anybody that you want me to be." As she spoke her appearance changed. The long raven hair was now shorter and auburn, and her large breasts had shrunk, leaving only small breasts to fill out the babydoll. As Edmond watched the dark haired woman had changed into Rika.

"How do you like that?" she smiled at him. "Or how about something else."

He watched as the red haired Rika turned into Sandra, his girl friend. Her pale white skin had turned into the deep brown of his Asian girlfriend. Her babydoll had disappeared and her naked nipples rubbed against him.

"You are a succubus aren't you?" he asked, trying to keep up his courage.

"Yes I am," she laughed. "My name is Naamah." She had turned back into the large breasted, dark haired woman, now with two small ivory colored horns sticking out of her brow. "I am the consort of Samael. You might know him as the Angel of Death. But don't let that bother you, he always lets me have as long a leash as I want," she giggled.

"But, you're a demon."

"Yes, but I prefer fallen angel."

"Okay, fallen angel. But, what do you want with me?"
"I should have thought that would be obvious," she said, her had reaching beneath the covers and holding his cock through his boxers. His cock responded to her touch and instantly began to harden. "Hmm, do you have something for me there?"

With that she flung back the sheet and pulled his boxers down, exposing his rapidly hardening cock. Without another word, she bent over him and took his cock into her mouth and began to run her tongue over the head. As she massaged the underside of the head his cock with her tongue, he felt his cock begin to throb in her mouth. He did not want to cum this quick, and he tried to fight it, but the rhythm of her tongue on the underside of his cock was too much for him. He moaned as he sprayed his cum in her mouth. She took it all and licked his cock clean.

She looked up and him, licking her lips. "Ready for some more Tiger?"

Looking down he saw that his cock was still hard; it felt as if he had not already cum.

She smiled at him. "With me you can stay hard and cum as many times as you want. A little trick I use to keep my lovers ready to serve me. Now what do you say I take a little ride." Saying that she climbed up on top of him and guiding him into her she slid her wet cunt down on his pole. "So tell me lover, who would you like to fuck?" As she started gyrating on him, he watched as she turned back into Sandra.

"How about Sandra?" He smiled as he saw Sandra's small body gyrating on his cock, her small tits bouncing as she rode him. It had been months since he had fucked Sandra, and seeing her here aroused him, but still in the back of his head he knew this was not Sandra, and somehow it was not what he wanted.

She sensed his thoughts, and as he watched the woman riding his cock changed from his small Asian girlfriend to the slightly taller redhead, her longer now red hair flying as she jounced up and down. "How about Rika, you want her don't you?" She was right he did want to fuck Rika, but again something was not right. He knew this was not Rika and that made all the difference.

"How about your sister?" The woman riding his cock was now his sister Donna, her freckled face smiled down at him. "Is that what you want?" From the look of disgust on his face, she could tell that it wasn't his sister he wanted to fuck. "Sorry, I know, incest taboo. Sometimes you humans are so silly."

"Oh I know what you want. How about Sonya?" Sonya had been the captain of the cheerleading team when he had been in high school. He had been infatuated with her and had tried to ask her out. She had humiliated him, telling all her friends that he had asked her out and she had refused him. For weeks afterward when one of the school's cheerleaders saw him they had laughed at him. It had been horrible, every time he turned around it seemed like there was another of the cheerleaders laughing at him. Now here she was riding his cock, her long brown hair tied in ponytails, flying she bounced up and down.

"Yes, Yesss, Yess," he moaned.

"Oh that's it. I'll be Sonya. Maybe later I'll get out my pompoms and do a little cheer for you."

Seeing Sonya again was too much for him, his desire exploded; he wanted this demon. "If you're going to be Sonya, I'm going to fuck you till it hurts," he moaned. He reached up and grabbed her shoulders and rolled her over so that he was on top of her. Putting his hands on her waist, he began shoving his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could.

"Oh that's it baby," she moaned "fuck me like the dirty little cunt that I am. I look like the proper little girl in my cheerleading outfit, but really I'm a dirty little girl, your dirty little girl. That's it baby, fuck your dirty girl."

He felt his cock begin to begin to throb again. The thought of fucking Sonya, after she had humiliated him brought him to orgasm. Now she was his and he could have her anytime he wanted. He listened to her moaning as he felt himself coming again. His cock throbbed and he spilt his seed into her cunt.

He woke up again with wet boxers.