Dream Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

"This is the best dream I've ever had," she finally said, breathlessly, "but I'm going to wake up feeling guilty if I don't make sure you cum, too."

She climbed off of my cock and knelt before me, taking it in her hand and pumping it before wrapping her lips around it. I moaned but didn't close my eyes as I had to watch as she sucked my cock to believe that it was actually happening. All the times that I'd seen her around the neighborhood or on the train, followed by all the times I'd watched her undressing or showering, had finally culminated in watching her sucking my cock. Of all the good things I could probably have done with my newly developed abilities, this was definitely going to impact the direction in which I would end up taking them. She was a talented cocksucker, too, so I was really enjoying the opportunity to experience her skills. I probably could have delayed my orgasm to enjoy her blowjob for longer but decided to just go with it and my orgasm was soon impending again.

When I started spurting into her mouth with a grunt, she swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. The pleasure was intense even if it wasn't physically me who was experiencing it, which made me very happy to know. She nursed my cock until I was fully spent, then let it fall from her mouth and sat back on her heels. My attention was immediately on her tits again.

"I wonder if I can be in your dreams every night?" I said.

"Dream sex is better than no sex," she replied, "especially dream sex this good."

"You could always approach the real me if you want real sex," I suggested.

"Is that my conscience or my subconscious coming through now," she asked, "making recommendations about my waking life?"

"I just can't imagine the real me not being interested in what just happened right here," I replied, "I think you should at least test the waters."

"Okay, we'll see," she said, "but this is starting to feel a lot less erotic."

"Probably your brain telling you it needs some rest and to throw me out," I replied. I stood and helped her up then took her in my arms and we kissed, our naked bodies pressing together. When we parted, we started gathering our clothes and redressing. We kissed again then she resumed her position on the couch per my suggestion so she didn't end up sleepwalking. She closed her eyes and I opened mine, finding myself in bed with no time having passed. I knew I could go right back and do it again if I wanted but it had all gone so perfect that I wanted to just savor it. I knew I couldn't go back every night, regardless of how much I'd enjoyed it, because it would undoubtedly start to make her wonder how she could have sex dreams about me so much. It would be interesting to see, though, if she acted any differently toward the real me.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12