Dream Lover Pt. 03

Story Info
Visiting the dreams of several MILFs.
3.2k words
4.57
19.1k
13
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Note: you will understand this story a lot better if you read Part One first.

Chapter Four

Of course I was at Patti's house the next evening when she returned from her run. I watched her undress and watched her shower but didn't participate this time, though she did get herself off. She didn't get out her dildo, though; instead going to the closet and finding the purple sundress. She didn't put it on but did hold it up while looking at herself in the mirror, then left it out as she went about getting ready for bed. Before sitting in bed with her tablet again, she hung it up where she could see it whenever she looked up. I waited patiently until she was on the verge of dozing off then, appearing as I'd be dressed at a barbecue, I knocked on the bedroom door from the outside before peeking in.

"Put on just the sundress and meet me downstairs," I told her then headed downstairs myself. A couple of minutes later, she came down the stairs looking as amazing as she had at that barbecue.

"Hi," she said with a big smile.

"Hi," I replied, "You want to finish giving me the house tour before we head back out to the barbecue?"

Her eyes brightened as she realized what was going on.

"Sure," she said, "let me show you upstairs."

I followed her up the stairs, admiring her ass as my cock grew hard while I thought about her naked under her sundress. She led me right into her bedroom and closed the door behind us then she slipped into my arms and we started making out. I dropped my hands down to her ass, pulling her against my hard cock so she was sure to feel how aroused I was. I suspected that her pussy was probably overflowing with juices so I decided to find out. There was an arm chair nearby so I backed her up to it and had her sit down while I dropped to my knees before her. I slid the hem of her sundress up, revealing her trim bush as she spread her legs for me. I kissed along her inner thighs toward her pussy then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. Her juices were definitely flowing so I was lapping them up which I assumed was causing them to flow even more.

I slipped a finger into her as I focused my tongue on her clit rather than her slit then followed it with a second and slowly pumped them in and out. She was rocking her hips toward my face and holding onto my head as she continued moaning. This was a good start to her second dream, again because it would help with the illusion that it was a dream. I also figured that, the more pleasure she experienced, the more likely she would be to focus on my pleasure and I really wanted to enjoy a longer blowjob this time. Of course, having my face between her thighs again and knowing that I'd get to fuck her and fondle her tits for a second night in a row meant as much to me as that blowjob so I was enjoying eating her pussy again just as I'd be enjoying fucking her and fondling her tits.

I was in no rush to move on to fucking so I tried my best to provide her with a high level of pleasure and draw it out for as long as possible without teasing her or preventing her from cumming. It seemed to be working pretty well and her pussy just kept getting even hotter and wetter while she built toward what I hoped would be a momentous orgasm. Had we really ducked into her bedroom during an actual barbecue at her house, I'm sure we'd have been rushing quite a bit and probably wouldn't even have taken the time for this so it was nice that we were only pretending to a certain degree. The amount that she was moaning, however, I knew could actually be heard since this wasn't really a dream but I doubted it was making it beyond the walls and, even if it could be heard, there probably wasn't anyone near enough to the house to hear it.

She started tensing up as she was right on the verge of cumming, her moaning becoming more of the occasional gasp. I glanced up at her face as I was eating her, noting the look of someone experiencing intense pleasure. She went silent and rigid for a brief moment then her entire body relaxed and started shaking as she let out a cry. Additional cries followed as she experienced a long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm while I continued to devour her even hotter and wetter pussy. I knew I couldn't pull this off a third night in a row since Dave would be back home the following day so I kept my face buried in her pussy for as long as I could and for as long as she continued cumming. When I finally sat back on my heels, I slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth, sucking her juices off of them. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath so I just gazed at her pussy as I waited for her to recover.

My cock was still rigid and aching to be buried inside her so I stood and helped her stand, then turned her around. I got her to kneel on the chair with her back to me and, as she leaned forward, I pushed the hem of her sundress up around her waist, exposing her sweet ass. I caressed it briefly while commenting about how perfect it was before dropping my shorts and underwear and guiding my tool into her hot, slippery pussy, causing both of us to moan. Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, relishing the feel of her pussy and watching as her ass tapped against my hips. Seeing her ass jiggle slightly each time it hit my hips got me thinking that, since her tits were unencumbered by a bra, they were probably swinging nicely and her nipples were probably hard. I pushed the hem of her sundress up higher and slid my hands under it, finding that her tits were swinging and, as I cupped them, that her nipples were quite hard. I continued fucking her as I fondled those beauties and caressed her hard nipples.

She started pushing back against my incoming thrusts, setting a faster pace, and it wasn't long before her ass was smacking against my hips. Her tits were swinging harder so I held onto them as I was pushing deep into her pussy each time she pushed backwards. It was an amazing position to be in and she still had on that purple sundress that she looked so hot wearing. I never could have imagined that day at the barbecue that I'd figure out a way to fuck her in that sundress much less get her naked and eat her pussy and fondle her succulent boobs. Her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter again, as it apparently did right before she came, and it felt even more amazing. Despite this, I wasn't quite on the way to my own orgasm yet, which was good because there was still something else I wanted to do even before she sucked me off.

When she pushed back hard and just held herself there, she also went silent, as though she was holding her breath, so I just waited. After a moment, she gasped and her body started shaking. She pushed back against me a couple of times as she was cumming so I gave her a thrust each time. I'm not sure that it helped any but I'm guessing it didn't diminish the pleasure she was feeling. Her orgasm was another long and apparently highly pleasurable one so I was happy that she was getting so much out of this and it wasn't just me taking advantage of her. I wondered if she'd tell anyone about these "dreams" and how she'd react the next time we saw each other.

I'd noticed the zipper down the back of her sundress so, when she was finished cumming, I moved my hands off of her boobs and out from under her sundress, then unzipped it as I slipped my cock out of her. I helped her back onto her feet and turned her to face me then let the sundress drop to her ankles, leaving her naked. I stepped back to admire her body but my cock was still throbbing and anxious to get back inside her pussy. I sat on the chair and had her step up and straddle me, squatting over my cock and guiding it inside her pussy again. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock while I held her waist to steady her. My attention was on her boobs so, once I was sure that she was balanced, my hands went up from her waist to caress them. She was holding onto the back of the chair and started moving up and down on my cock while I played with her tits.

I glanced up from her tits to her face briefly, finding that her eyes were closed and that she had a big smile going. I'm sure I was smiling, too, as I felt her tits against my hands and her hot pussy sliding up and down my tool. She gradually increased her pace and, as her tits were bouncing more and more, I ran my hands around to caress her ass while watching them. They were so amazing, especially given that she had three kids who were almost all out of their teens. She had taken good care of her body and it showed so I was appreciative of the opportunity to see it and get my hands on it and slip my cock into it. She sounded like she was appreciating having my cock inside her, at the very least, based on the noises she was making. It didn't surprise me when she dropped down on my cock and sat there, silent for a moment, before letting out a cry as her body started shaking once more. Since her tits had stopped bouncing, I brought my hands around to fondle them some more while she was cumming.

When she'd finished riding out another long and intense orgasm, she caught her breath for a moment before climbing off of my cock and stepping back off of the chair. Before I even had to ask, she dropped to her knees before me and gripped my throbbing cock. She smiled up at me as she pumped it a few times then licked my balls before engulfing my shaft in her hot mouth as I moaned. Since she had cum several times already, I knew I had the luxury of just sitting there and enjoying her oral skills until I blew a load down her throat. As I watched her head bobbing up and down, nearly the full length of my cock disappearing into and reappearing from her mouth, it was still completely amazing to me that I was actually in this position. I was certainly savoring it, not just because it was a much more thorough blowjob than the previous night, but also because I had no idea if or when I'd be able to experience her cocksucking again.

Despite a strong desire to enjoy her oral skills for a good long time, it just felt too damn good. She obviously wasn't just trying to make me cum as quickly as possible but, even though she was making an effort to draw out the pleasure, the pleasure was just that intense. Add to that the visual of her kneeling before me naked and my cock disappearing into her mouth and the stimulation was off the charts. Since I knew that I'd end up back in my bed the moment I'd left and could realistically relive this entire evening, I was seriously considering it as I enjoyed the build-up of my orgasm. It was a fantastic blowjob and I appreciated every minute of it. I didn't try to hold off my orgasm myself and Patti did manage to draw it out longer than I expected to be able to last. When I did find myself on the verge of cumming, I wasn't disappointed and knew that my orgasm would be intensely pleasurable.

My cock swelled even more right before I started cumming, but it didn't throw off Patti's efforts nor did the blast of cum that shot into her mouth. I moaned enough to let her know that it felt incredible but not so loud that it might be heard beyond the confines of her house. She continued to suck me off as I spurted repeatedly, swallowing my load while milking my orgasm from me. Only once I was finally spent and starting to soften did she let my cock fall from her mouth and sit back on her heels. Of course, this revealed her tits to me again and I couldn't help be gawk.

"You are absolutely amazing," I finally said, in an effort to not just sit there staring.

"This dream has been amazing," she replied, "I still can't believe how realistic it is. The one last night, too. And how did I manage to have two such realistic and incredibly sexually satisfying dreams two nights in a row? It's crazy."

"I hope you'll remember them once you wake up," I said.

"I hope so, too," she replied, "and I remember the one from last night even inside this one. I should probably just appreciate it and not think about it too much."

We got up and I had her hang the dress back up where she'd had it when she'd fallen asleep to jog her memory when she woke up. She pulled her nightgown back on and resumed her position on the bed and, once again, I hung out until she was really dozing off. Despite the temptation, I didn't expect to come back again that night and do things over. I definitely wanted to visit her dreams again, especially when she suggested the next time we pretend the barbecue is going on and I fuck her in the kitchen wearing her purple sundress, but I had to be careful not to do it too often. Plus, there were many other women whose dreams I wanted to convince them I was visiting.

Chapter Five

I actually ended up starting a physical list of women I could visit and followed up with research on those whose homes I'd never been to so I could more easily show up. Megan and Patti had both lived close enough that, I not only knew where they lived, but also that I had to be careful that they didn't think I had actually come to their houses. I figured it'd be easier to convince somebody who lived farther away that I had not just stopped by and slipped into their bedroom. Of course, I gave considerable thought to what else would be important to give the illusion that it was nothing but a dream. How I was dressed, or not, would help as it had with both Megan and Patti but there might be other things I could do, too. I also wondered about married women, and giving them a guilt-free opportunity to have sex with someone else, versus single or divorced women, who might not have a regular, convenient or available sex partner. With each of the women I was considering, there was going to have to be some reconnaissance.

My next encounter ended up being with Mary, who I knew from high school and kept up with on social media. She was a single mom and currently unattached so I thought she might be open to sexual contact of any kind, including a very vivid sex dream. There was no question that she was horny based on the number of times I'd seen her masturbating during my reconnaissance visits, both with just her hands and with a vibrator. Once I got her nighttime pattern down, I showed up one night and waited until she was on the verge of dozing off alone in her room then appeared wearing something she'd commented on in a photo I'd recently posted. This, I had assumed, would help convince her that she was dreaming about me because that photo was lingering in her subconscious. I knew she wasn't wearing anything under her nightshirt and, while she was trying to figure out exactly what was going on, I just started fondling her tits through the material. It didn't take much before she apparently just decided to go with it.

I continued by just flipping up the hem of her nightshirt and going down on her. Her bush was nicely groomed and it didn't take long before her pussy was overflowing with juices. It also didn't take a lot of effort before she had her first orgasm but she managed to keep her reactions subdued, presumably because she was accustomed to having to do so. Assuming she'd be anxious to get my cock inside her, I didn't continue eating her and instead helped her out of her nightshirt then lay on my back beside her and freed my cock. She straddled me and rode my cock as I first fondled her tits then watched them bounce as she rode me harder. When she came this time, it appeared to be even longer and more intense than when I'd eaten her pussy. I was pleasantly surprised when, after her orgasm, she dismounted my cock, knelt between my legs and sucked me off. I don't know how long it had been since she'd had a cock in her mouth but, if she felt like she might need to hone her skills, I saw no sign of it. She seemed to enjoy it nearly as much as I did and even appeared to savor the load of jizz that I pumped into her mouth.

With getting her back into her nighshirt and back to bed, it was another highly successful "dream" which just encouraged me to do it more. I had a similar visit with Sandy, who was divorced with kids and who didn't appear to have anyone significant in her life to get her off. I didn't witness her masturbating as often as Mary did but, when I was there with her and had her convinced that she was dreaming, she was definitely as horny as Mary had been. I went down on her then she rode my cock, cumming both times, then she voluntarily sucked me off so I had no complaints whatsoever. She was also a good cocksucker and, though I savored it as long as I could, she was soon swallowing my load. I was happy with the way things had gone with both Mary and Sandy but I was also still being somewhat cautious. I wanted to try something more like what had happened with Patti, but that would be difficult to some extent with children in the house. I decided to make Debbie my next priority because she was single and lived alone.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers