Dream Lover Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gradually picked up her pace and, as her succulent boobs started really bouncing, I moved my hands around to caress her ass as I watched them. I had a feeling that, even if it was a while before she had another night alone after her husband returned, I'd still be visiting her to check her out naked and watch her masturbate. I was even wondering whether I could manage a convincing dream as she was waking up rather than as she was falling asleep. I knew I'd have to give it a shot. Meanwhile, Lisa was riding me harder and faster as I was pushing up into her and savoring the feel of her pussy engulfing my cock. She dropped down onto my cock and sat there then her entire body started shaking as she came once again.

"I love this dream!" she finally announced once she'd finished cumming.

"Think you'll still love it from behind?" I asked.

"I know I will," she replied, then climbed off of my cock but remained on her knees, dropping her head down onto the comforter. I got up and knelt behind her, admiring her sweet ass then running my hands over it before guiding my rigid cock back into her hot, wet pussy. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were touching her ass. Holding her waist, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her but she soon took control of the pace and I would just give a thrust each time her ass hit my hips. I reached forward to cup her swinging tits which just confirmed my desire to lay my cock between them once she'd cum again. She was moaning continuously and just got louder as she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster. Eventually, I took her by the waist again, watching her ass jiggle slightly each time it hit my hips while making sure that she was receiving the full length of my cock.

When she pushed back and just held herself there, it was just a moment later when she let out a cry and her body started shaking. I just waited as she rode out her orgasm then she pulled away from me and rolled onto her back. I think she was expecting me to mount her and fuck her in the missionary position but, instead, I straddled her and lay my cock between her tits. I took them in my hands and held them together with my cock in between, appreciating the feel of them both in my hands and against my tool. I then started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her cleavage while relishing the incredibly pleasurable feeling. Obviously I'd thoroughly enjoyed fucking her hot pussy and I knew that I'd enjoy slipping my cock into her mouth so I wouldn't have said that fucking her tits felt better than either but it was another thing that made me glad that I'd invested the time to bring this to fruition and confirmed that I'd definitely be back.

Since there was absolutely no risk of us being interrupted, and since she'd already cum so many times, I truly savored fucking her tits and felt no rush to finish up. She didn't seem to mind indulging me and maybe that was because she'd had so many orgasms. She was watching my cockhead as it appeared repeatedly from within her cleavage but she was never going to get to see it cum...well, not on that night, at least. When I felt like I was getting pretty close to cumming, but not so close that I wouldn't be able to enjoy her oral talents, I released her tits and moved up to slip my cock into her mouth. She grabbed my ass as her mouth engulfed my tool and I grabbed the headboard to steady myself. I didn't even need to fuck her mouth because she was sliding it up and down my tool. She was sucking me voraciously, not as though to make me cum quickly or to highlight her abilities; it felt more like she was just hungering for cock and enjoying having mine in her mouth.

I didn't want to deny her what she craved but, with the way she was sucking my cock, I could only give it to her for so long. I appreciated her cocksucking skills but she had my orgasm building up pretty quickly, especially given how close I'd been from fucking her succulent tits. When I exploded into her mouth and she swallowed my load, she didn't seem disappointed that I was expended. Once I was fully spent, I slipped my cock from between her lips and lay beside her on the bed, fondling her big boobs.

"I can't even tell you how much I've enjoyed being here," I finally said, "I hope that I'm welcome to return."

"Of course you are," she replied, "I'd be happy to do this in my dreams every night."

"Even with Troy sleeping right next to you?" I asked.

"If I could guarantee a visit from you," she replied, "I'd send him off on more fishing trips. I love him like crazy but I haven't been with anyone but him since high school...and that was a long time ago."

"Well hopefully when the real me is gone," I said, "you'll still remember him so I can come back."

"I believe I'll be thinking about him before I go to bed each night," she replied, "in hopes that you'll be back."

We lay around chatting for a bit longer before her eyelids were getting heavy. As she dozed off, I replaced her dildo and her iPad, though I doubted that she'd be using either when she woke and recalled her dream. I was pleased that another dream visit had gone so well, especially considering the legwork I'd put in, which had definitely been worth it. I had to go to happy hour the following day just to see her reaction and I was pleased that it was a huge smile. She played it off like she was just happy to see me again before I was gone but it wouldn't have surprised me if her panties were just a little wet.

"I had such a dream about you last night," she finally confessed.

"Oh?" I replied, sounding curious but not overly interested, "Tell me about it."

"That probably wouldn't be a good idea," she said, "but let's just say that I was happy to see you."

"Well, since I won't be around here as much," I said, "I'll see if I can show up in your dreams more often, if that's okay with you."

"I'll be happy to see you either here or there," she replied.

12