Dream Lover Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

"Would you mind if we tried something I've never done in real life?" she asked, "This seems like the perfect environment for experimenting."

"Absolutely," I replied, "We've really got nothing to lose."

She released her tits and stood then grabbed the body wash again, pouring more into each of our hands.

"This time, slather it all over my ass," she said, "and I'll make sure your cock is good and soapy so you can slip it in there."

I definitely liked where this was going so I reached around her and made sure that there was an abundance of lather between her cheeks. I even probed her asshole a couple of times with my finger, causing her to moan. Once she was ready, she turned away from me and braced herself against the wall. I guided my soapy cock between her ass cheeks, pressed the head against her asshole and slipped it inside. Her asshole was so tight it felt incredible as I started to fuck it. It was clear that she was feeling the same way when, after just a couple of strokes of my cock, she gasped and started to shake. I continued to fuck her as she was cumming, maintaining a slow pace as I got a rhythm going. Once I achieved that steady rhythm, I slipped my hands up from her hips to her tits and fondled the soft, smooth and still soapy flesh. She started pushing back toward me, matching my rhythm, and had another quick and apparently intense orgasm. I could feel my own orgasm beginning to gradually build as I relished the feeling of fucking her ass.

I was definitely feeling gratitude again for this happy accident while also feeling confident that this was going to be an entirely new but equally pleasurable chapter in the ongoing development of my newfound abilities. I knew that this experience was going to open a bunch of new doors, not the least of which was the backdoor that I was currently penetrating. More than gratitude and confidence, at that precise moment I was feeling incredible levels of pleasure and, since she'd been having orgasms almost from the moment I'd started fucking her ass, I wasn't holding back my own orgasm as it was building. As it was getting closer, I couldn't help but fuck her harder, though I was careful not to cause her any discomfort. I moved my hands from her tits back down to her hips because, with her random orgasms, our rhythm was occasionally thrown off. The closer I was to cumming, the more I wanted to keep a consistent pace and enjoy the steadily building pleasure.

When I finally exploded into her ass, she started cumming again herself almost immediately. I continued fucking her for as long as I could, shooting my load deep into her. The pleasure was nearly overwhelming, apparently for both of us. Once I was spent and beginning to soften, I extracted my cock and she straightened up, turning to face me. We held onto each other as we were recovering.

"That was mind-blowing," she finally said, "Is it just me or are orgasms easier and more intense here than in real life?"

"I think with all of our inhibitions and insecurities shed," I replied, "it's really us more so than just because we're here."

"That makes sense," she said, "I look forward to further testing that theory."

"You ready to head back to the train now, though?" I asked, "We can save ourselves the trouble of actually rinsing, drying and getting dressed again."

"I didn't even think of that," she said, "Let's do it."

A moment later, we were sitting on the train, fully dressed and still at the same location along our commute as we'd been when we'd left.

"That's crazy," she said softly, "but I think I could easily get used to it based on the benefits."

We continued to chat softly about our next steps when we'd see each other, even if we couldn't sit together. By the time we reached her stop, we had a pretty good plan in place and I was certainly looked forward to the next day's commute a bit more.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12