Dream of Domination

Story Info
Stephanie dreams she is Cindy, and taken by a stanger.
2k words
4.13
40k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was married with a perfect little child. Everything appeared perfect on the outside until one day - when a dream changed everything. Stephanie was feeling ill this particular day. Her little boy had just begun kindergarden and her husband was at work, so she did not feel guilty about going to bed in the middle of the day. She fell asleep instantly.

She began dreaming, and in this dream, she was a woman named Cindy. Cindy was a single woman in her late twenties. She had never been married. She had no children. She worked hundreds of miles from where she grew to be a woman. Cindy had only been in two major relationships. She was also a good girl, meaning she had only slept with two men. None of her sexual experiences were truly satisfying.

One day, Cindy came home alone in the summer. She was wearing cotton shorts and a cotton tank. She walked into her home, dropped a bag in the kitchen and walked down the hall to the living room. When she looked up, she saw a man, a big man. The man was over six feet and carved out of stone. His skin was bronze. He had a knife in his hand. He was naked.

In shock, Cindy could not move. The man could. He started to move towards her. Time went in fast forward for Cindy. Before she knew what happened, she was on her back in the carpeted hallway. He held the knife in front of her face. All Cindy could see was the blade. She saw the blade cut and rip at the top of her tank. His right hand held the blade and the left hand tore her tank and bra. The clothing was removed from her body in one swipe. Cindy realized what was about to happen to her. He sensed her release from shock and grabbed her frail wrists with his powerful hands. He held them tight to the floor. He began sucking on her right nipple fiercely.

In her bed, Stephanie was lying with her robe open. An unseen mouth devoured her breasts.

Cindy shook her head back and forth with her eyes closed. She pleaded, "No, no, no." However, she realized a part of her was getting warmer. He stopped just long enough to take a breath. In a second, his mouth was on her left nipple. Cindy bucked her hips to free herself from under him. When she did, she felt his smooth skin rub against her inner thigh. She felt his rock-hard abs pressing against her groin.

Stephanie emitted a weak moan. She bucked her hips as unseen hands caused imprints on her wrists. He left nipple was being pulled like it would rip off her chest.

The next thing Cindy saw was the knife in front of her face. She froze. She watched the knife as it traveled down her stomach to her shorts. She bucked again to free herself. The knife was now at her throat. She reguarded the message wisely. She didn't want to die. She watched the knife lower again. It worked its way down to her shorts and tore them. In no time at all, she was naked. The knife hovered above her knees, which were in the air. The knife was held by the hand holding the inside of her left knee. The other brutal hand was on the inside of her right knee. He forcefully pushed her legs wide open. Cindy clenched her eyes as tight as she could. She could only hope it was quick.

However, at that moment, he did something she never expected. She felt two lips sucking on her clitoris. She tried to squirm away.

Stephanie squirmed in her bed. Her knees were spread as wide as possible. Her hips raised the air.

Cindy could not believe what was happening to her. She briefly thought of her college boyfriend. He convinced her to shave her pubic region completely. Afterwards, he gave her oral pleasure. It was one of the most thrilling experiences she ever had. Cindy looked above her to the right. On the side table was a single rose in a vase. She viewed it in full bloom. She felt her skin rise in goose-bumps. She felt ripples travel up and down her body. Her nipples were on fire and sore. In thirty seconds, her body will begin to tremble. She trembles. In fifteen seconds, she will begin to shake. She shakes. In ten seconds, a massive orgasm will overtake her.

Stephanie woke in her bed. She was covered in sweat. She looked at her wrists to find bruises. Her nipples were aggravated. She was terrified; but wanted more.

Part 2

Stephanie never told anyone about her incident. Autumn was in full-swing so she got away with wearing long-sleeve shirts, covering the bruises on her wrists. She made sure her husband never saw her wrists in the light.

Miraculously, her bruises healed within days. She never did understand her dream or what happened to her. She almost forgot about the incident until one day two weeks later. Stephanie wasn't feeling well again. This time she decided to take a bath. She exited the bath and walked into her bedroom. The towel was wrapped above her chest. She felt a draft and noticed a smell she could not place. As she walked toward the window to check to see if it was ajar, a bolt of energy hit her. She fell on the bed. She began to sleep with the towel falling below her breasts to her hips. It extended to her knees.

In her dream, Stephanie becomes Cindy again. Cindy never told anyone about her experience. She was confused. So, she went to work with a vengeance. She stayed busy, going to the gym five days a week. Three things about the attack bothered her more than the rest. First, she didn't remember the full event. Maybe it was so horrible she blocked it out of her memory. Second, she never saw his face. She remembered seeing the body, the hard cock, the knife and the rose. Third, she didn't understand the way her body reacted. Her body acted as if it needed him. That was certainly not true.

Weeks passed without incident. On occasion, on those lonely nights, a part of her wanted him to be in her house, waiting for her, waiting to take her. She chastised herself for such devious thoughts. Cindy put forth every effort to block the event from her mind.

Then, one day Cindy arrived home from the gym. She walked into her kitchen, dropped her gym-bag to the floor and walked into the living room. A part of her was disappointed to find the room empty. She was so lonely. She walked up the stairs and entered the bathroom. She drew a hot bath. She slightly touched herself while getting undressed. She washed her body clean slowly. The sponge lingered in small circles over her nipples. Cindy slowly washed between her legs, washing herself until it hurt.

When the bath was over, she blew out the candles, put on a towel and stepped into her bedroom. He was there. He was naked. He had a knife. Cindy was shocked to actually see this man in her house again. With lightning quickness he ran behind her and slammed the door. He put his left arm around her shoulder and cupped her right breast. He placed the knife under her chin with his right hand. With a squeeze, he ripped off her towel. Then he pushed her to the middle of the room. Cindy stood there with her right arm covering her chest and her left hand over her pubic region. She stood with her knees together to better cover her body.

She saw the knife. She saw his muscular, tan body. She saw his penis pointing directly at her. She had never seen one that big. He walked to her and pushed her to the bed. She was lying on her back, frozen. He grabbed her wrists. He nibbled at her ear. He kissed her neck. His kisses grazed down her neck and her chest. He softly kissed circles around her breasts. His circles became smaller and smaller until he kissed her areolas. He used his tongue to swirl, with its reach just beyond her nipples. He came back up to kiss her neck. He went back down to her right nipple. He softly kissed it, licked it and gently suckled on it. He repeated the process a couple dozen times with the same slow rhythm.

Stephanie fidgeted on the bed. Her nipples were wet and moving, seemingly on their own.

Cindy felt torn. She should have been struggling, trying to save herself. She wasn't. She justified her lack of action on fear of being killed. He moved to her left nipple and treated it in the same manner. He kissed it, liked it, and gently sucked it. He repeated the movement over and over again. Cindy began silently crying. He raised his head and took a tear off her cheek with the knife. Then he kissed her stomach. He went further and further down. Cindy was embarrassed because she shaved all her pubic hair soon after the previous incident. Also, she could not cover her moistness.

He passed her groin and his mouth was on her inner knee. With soft lips and tongue, he made his way to her groin. Again, he passed it, ending on the inside of her left knee. He made his way down to her groin with smooth kisses. He licked up, down and around her vaginal lips. He placed his tongue at the bottom of her opening. His tongue made its way to her opening. It found its way inside. Then it found its way back to her right nipple. This time he sucked away furiously. After a few moments, he was back down. His tongue was once again inside her. Then it hovered over her clitoris. Ever so softly, he kissed it.

Stephanie cried out in her bed. The towel was hovering above her groin. The outline of a massive head, without a body, rose up and down. She placed her hands on the head under the towel.

Cindy's eyes opened wide. She was staring at the ceiling. He was masterful. He licked up and down slowly. He sucked on it. He licked faster and faster, building her orgasm. He sucked it again, and then slowly licked in circles. He sucked again and repeatedly licked up and down, quicker and quicker. A mammoth orgasm was building inside Cindy. He slowed, sped up, slowed and sped up again. Her flesh was crawling with goose-bumps. Her toes were curling. Her nipples were aching with desire. The biggest climax she was ever to have was less than sixty seconds away. He licked faster and faster. It was less than thirty seconds away. Then he stops.

Cindy felt him mounting her. His penis was at her opening. She was soaking wet. She felt so horrible. She felt dirty. Her thoughts were a blur as he entered her. She held her breath, trying to adjust to his size. Slowly, he gyrated in and out. With each stroke, he filled her more and more. He stroked until he was inside her completely. He filled her to the brim.

Stephanie's towel moved as if carried by an erratic wind. The head was replaced by buttocks. She bucked her hips to meet the invisible thrusts.

Cindy felt the attack with every sensory receptor in her body. Her head was facing the table on her left. She saw the knife sitting on it, no longer in his hands. She didn't move to grab the weapon. She was too close. She thrust stride for stride with him until ripples of pleasure tore through her body. Her back arched, her breath gave way, and she began to shudder and shake. An orgasm too powerful to be real hit her.

Stephanie screamed in her bed. She cried out several times as her body was ravished. She came like a wild-woman. Her husband entered the room saying, "Honey, honey." She was startled and told him that she was having a bad dream. As she hugged him, she feels more satisfied than any day in her life.