Dream of Sarah

Story Info
Do dreams become reality?
5.1k words
4.31
23.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sarah had died ten years before, and my stepdaughter Sandy had to go stay with her biological father after he sent for her. Sandy and I stayed in contact, writing, or calling one another. We told each other of how our lives were and it helped us both to deal with Sarah dying.

She was ten years old when her mother died, now she is twenty, and said that I was more of a dad and best friend to her then her father ever was. She said it was time for her to leave his house, and asked if she could come out to visit me. I was delighted for the chance to get to know her again, and told her that I would love it.

Several weeks later I heard a knock at the door, I quickly answered it still expecting a ten year old, what I got instead was a full-grown woman identical to her mother. Sandy was five foot-two inches tall and about one-hundred pounds soaking wet. Her breasts were pert and small and her body was beautiful and could have been Sarah's twin. She jumped and hugged me around the neck. Just the feel of her in my arms, was like holding her mother again, she even smelled the same. We broke our hug and she let her feet hit the floor as I invited her in. I let her lead the way, she was more lithe but muscular. She filled her jeans out greater than I ever could have imagined. We went into the living room and talked for hours catching up on everything. She had graduated high school, then business management in college. Sandy said she would like to transfer to a college here if that was okay with me. I told her there was no problem.

We wallowed away the hours but soon she said she should get going and find a hotel room. I told her I would not have any of that, pointing out the fact that I was alone in a four-bedroom house. She said she did not want to be a bother to me and I told her she was not. She finally agreed and we went down to her car and got her bags, we had her settled in no time. We said goodnight, I went to my room and got in the shower. Sandy's room had a shower also and while I was finishing up, I could hear her shower running. I pictured the water spraying over her naked body. I kept trying to suppress the thoughts of Sandy, after all this was my stepdaughter.

I fell asleep fast and had great dreams of Sarah. Somewhere in the dream, I suddenly realized it was not Sarah anymore and that it had become Sandy. This woke me up and I sat upright in bed in my darkened room. I was wishing Sarah was there, and eventually wishing Sandy would come in. I knew in my heart I could not do that, this was my stepdaughter. I sat there for a while, then I heard the floor in the hallway give a tell-tale squeak of someone walking down the hall. I took it as my imagination and laid back down.

Sleep didn't come so easily then and before I knew it the sun had come up. I got into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. I figured I would have enough time to get a pot going and make it back to my room to get out of my sweats before Sandy woke up and the sweats would show more than I wanted to. When I entered the kitchen, there was a pot of coffee already made and a cup sitting in front of the pot, just as Sarah used to do for me. I froze in place, turned around ready to head back upstairs and change, when I walked right into Sandy.

She was dressed in a nightshirt that I put in a box a long time ago after Sarah died. Sandy threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. With her holding me tight, I felt myself stirring, and getting hard right in front of her. I gently pushed her back and she dropped her arms from around my neck. I apologized and that I had to change. I brushed by her heading back upstairs. Thankfully, the swelling I felt had gone away by the time I was dressed. I hoped that the jeans and baggy t-shirt I had on would hide my predicament.

Once back in the kitchen I sat down in the chair across from Sandy who was still dressed in the nightshirt revealing me a glimpse of her cleavage. Her breast may have been smaller but they were still just as beautiful. I thought to myself that I had to stop thinking this way. This was Sarah's daughter.

We talked for a while and then she got quiet. I asked if she was alright. Sandy told me that she heard me calling out her mom's name last night while I was sleeping. I apologized for waking her and she told me she didn't really get much sleep because she had something on her mind. I asked her what and she told me it was nothing. Then she said after I called her mom's name that I had called out hers a couple times. This made me freeze and turn red from embarrassment. Sandy said it was okay and not to be embarrassed at all.

She asked me how long I had been without a girlfriend and I told her I hadn't seen anyone since Sarah died. Sandy looked like she was about to cry and she apologized. I told her it was my choice because I loved her mother so much and missed her terribly. She asked me if her being there is what gave me the dreams that made me call out for Sarah. I said no, that I had those dreams all the time. It was my time with her mother. Sandy stood and came around the table to stand next to me, she bent down and hugged me and kissed the side of my neck snuggling her head into my shoulder. I felt tears welling up and the feel of Sandy holding me had its effect but I was grateful for her hug.

Then Sandy surprised me by saying she enjoyed it here with me and just being with me had made her happier then she had been in such a long time. I told her that she was more than welcome to stay as long as she wanted to. Then she asked me if that was an invite to move in as well. I thought about it for a while then asked her if she wanted to. She didn't have to even think before she said yes. I said that she would make me happy if she lived here. She was ecstatic and kissed me on the lips. I hadn't expected that either.

Sandy called her father and told him that she would move in here and to pack the rest of her things and send them to her. After she hung up the phone we went upstairs, I asked her which room she wanted and she said the one she stayed in last night would be fine. We moved some of my things out. Sandy found a couple boxes of her mother's and said they could stay in the room if it was okay. I told her I did not have a problem with that. I was helping her unpack more of her bags, when I reached a small purse that was about ten inches long and six inches deep Sandy grabbed it from my hands, told me that was feminine stuff, and stuffed it into a drawer.

Once we had her unpacked, we went down stairs to get something to eat. She sat next to me while we ate and after a bit more talking she asked if I would like to know what kept her up last night. I told her only if she wanted to tell me. Sandy said that she wasn't sure how she would feel, about being here. I asked her if anything had changed and how she felt now. She told me that she couldn't be happier. I told her I was happy she was here too and that she made me feel closer to her mother. Sandy smiled and scooted her chair closer to mine. As we sat drinking coffee, every so often our legs would touch, I wasn't sure if it was on purpose but just the touching made me feel good.

It was nice having Sandy around the house. She was like her mother in so many ways, she kept the house work done and would make me dinner, I would make her breakfast and several times we went out for lunch. A friend that knew Sarah did a double take when we met her and her husband for lunch. They could not get over how much Sandy was like Sarah. Many nights I went to bed with ten years pent up, but with Sandy's room right next to mine, and our schedules gave me no chance to relieve myself. My balls were more than just a little sore.

Then I came down with the flu a couple months later and it kicked my ass. My temperature never ceased staying above one-hundred degrees for days. I was out of work for two weeks. Sandy was taking good care of me, bringing me soup, and giving me the pills the doctor prescribed. Then one night I was in real bad shape, feeling as if I was on death's door. Sandy said she would stay in my room and sleep next to me in case I needed anything, I argued and eventually she won out. That night she cradled me to her breast, my body was too weak to do anything and I fell asleep in her arms.

Somewhere in the night, my dreams returned of Sarah and the oddest thing happened. My dream, Sarah, and I were making love then she stopped, looked at me, and then said that I was okay to love Sandy. It had been far too long for me to go without love and making love. She told me to teach Sandy how she had been in bed and to give her everything I had given her. I argued with her and Sarah said that Sandy was not my real daughter and we were both consenting adults. I argued some more then Sarah surprised me by saying Sandy wanted it more than I did, in fact she said that Sandy had been masturbating nightly to images of me. I told Sarah this was a dream and she was in my own thoughts. Sarah told me that she wasn't, she never was. She said she loved me so much that she could not stand to be without me and when Sandy came here that she watched us together and that the time was right for her to release me. I said this was in my head, she said no, then told me to look into Sandy's little purse, inside was a vibrator and a dildo that was six inches long.

My fever broke sometime that night and I woke up still in Sandy's arms. I had to pee so I untangled from her arms and went to the bathroom, when I was done, I thought about what Sarah in my dream told me about Sandy's purse, so I snuck down the hall, avoiding the squeaky floor and went into Sandy's room. I opened the drawer and pulled out the purse and opened it. To my surprise, there was a vibrator and a dildo, six inches long.

At first my mind went blank. There was no way I knew what was in there unless my mind had figured it out when Sandy snatched it up and hurriedly placed it in a drawer. Then I heard Sarah's voice... 'Told You.' I was shocked and I did not know what was real or not so, I put the bag back into the drawer and left Sandy's room. I snuck back into my room and got back into bed next to Sandy. I laid there for what must have been an hour. Sandy rolled over and her arm came to rest on my lower abdomen. She was mumbling in her sleep and then I heard her say, 'Carl, let me suck you like my mother used to do.'

I was shocked again. I said Sandy's name, but got no response. My mind was in turmoil as I lay there longer, then Sandy spoke again saying, 'I want to make love with you and to suck you more than my mom used to, please?' I had no idea what to do, my mind was racing, and my dick hard as a rock. Soon I felt Sandy's hand gliding down lower. My dick was throbbing and her hand slide underneath it and nudged against the base of my dick. Then I felt her hand wrap around the base and slowly tighten around it the way Sarah used to. I wanted to wake her and stop her but then I heard Sarah's voice... let go, let her give you my pleasure that I cannot have. Let go Carl, let me go.

I was crying, tears rolling down my face. My mind was going so many different directions, I didn't know what to do. I looked about the room and there, at the foot of the bed. I saw her, Sarah, she was standing there in a white luminescence. She smiled at me, then said... You have to let go Carl, she loves you! She will show you whether you want her to or not. I have had you in the flesh and as I am now but you have to let me go.

I looked at her ghostly form and wished it were she, not a ghost. 'Sarah, I can't. I love you and always have. Sandy is your daughter.'

Sarah smiled at me then said that she had to go. She told me she had to leave me and she knew I was safe, and that Sandy was safe with me. She said that Sandy was of no relation to me and her love has been there all along, Sarah told me that she never knew a man that was like me and that Sandy has had some men mistreat her and all of them were so much different from me.

I told Sarah I loved her and that I needed time to think about this, all of this. Sarah smiled as she began to fade, I screamed that I loved her. As her figure faded I heard her say that she loved me too.

I sat there in the bed, the same bed Sarah and I shared together, and I guess even with her as a ghost. I had thought they were all dreams, yet I realized that dreams didn't leave me physical worn out yet contented. I looked at where Sarah was and knew I was not asleep now, I knew she was possibly right. Yet as I looked down on the sleeping figure of Sandy, I was unsure. She was after all my stepdaughter.

Eventually I fell asleep again and I had no idea for how long before I felt the bed move slightly. I opened my eyes to see Sandy climbing out of bed and making her way into the bathroom. I heard her come out but kept my eyes shut. I heard her mumble something, opened my eyes to see her walking out of my room. I laid there for a bit more and heard the coffee bean grinder going downstairs. I got out of bed, my body was tired from having been sick, but I dressed and made my way downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen Sandy was sitting there staring out the window drinking a cup of coffee. She turned to see me and smiled asking how I was feeling. I told her I was feeling better and that the coffee smelled too good to pass up. She stood and I noticed she was in a pair of jeans, they were slightly big on her and I knew where she got them from, they were her mothers. On Sarah, they were snug but on Sandy's lithe body, they were a little loose. Sandy got me a cup of coffee and brought it back to the table as I sat down.

She had seen me looking at her in the jeans and asked if I minded. I told her not in the least and that she looked just as good in them as Sarah had. She blushed a bit and thanked me for the compliment. She said that she could only partially compare herself to her mother and I told her that she was so much like her, and in many ways. I told her that her mother sat there looking out the window just as she had. I asked her what she was daydreaming about.

Sandy said that she missed her mother so very much, I told her I missed her mother more than she knew. Sandy said that she knew I loved her mother and she loved me. She also said that she thought about how much I must have missed her after all these years, that I was so good to her mother.

Sandy sat there looking out the window again, silently. I asked her what she was thinking about now and she replied that she wished she could find someone that was half the man I was. I said I was just a man that loved her mother. She told me that no one loved her like I did.

My mind was still in a whirl and realizing that Sandy had seen that love, well it rather gave me a warmth, but I did not know what I should do. It was my turn to stare off and Sandy to ask what I was thinking. I said I was thinking about something her mother said, Sandy asked when and without thinking I said, 'last night.'

Sandy sat there looking at me. I wasn't sure if it was shock or something else. Turns out it was the something else. Sandy cleared her throat and asked, you spoke with mom last night. I replied, 'yes I did. She came to me.'

Sandy sat there her mouth agape, then slowly spoke, 'Carl she visited me these last years when I lived with my father. She told me how lonesome you were and that if I truly wanted love, I was to go to you.'

Now it was my turn to sit with my mouth open. I was unsure that my times with Sarah were not dreams any longer. Sandy told me she thought hers were dreams too but her mom showed her things in her dreams and told her things about me that there is no way Sandy could ever know. We were both awestruck and silent. After a while I got up and went upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed. I don't know for how long but I suddenly noticed Sandy in the doorway. She asked if she could come in and I agreed.

Sandy told me that her mom had said how much of a great lover I was in the heart. She also told her that the love Sarah and I made together was better than anything she had experienced but she also told Sandy that I would still look at her as my step-daughter and might not be able to let Sarah go. I nodded.

I truly did not know what to do. In fact, I had become confused, was Sarah coming to me a dream, something my mind had done to ease the pain of being alone? Sandy told me her mother came to her as well, told her things of me that only Sarah knew. I had really begun to wonder if I were even awake at this very moment. Everything seemed as though it were in a haze maybe, that was inside my head as well.

What I did know was that I enjoyed having Sandy there with me. She had grown so much into a woman and so much identical to her mother. I felt the tears rolling down my face. I felt the bed move as Sandy sat beside me. Looking up at her through tears filling my eyes, her eyes too were wet. I cradled Sandy to me as she lay her head in my arms holding my arms for comfort. Neither one of us wanted to let one another go, her confusion was running as deep as mine.

Sandy wrapped her arms around my mid-section holding me tight, I was sure she did not want to let go. I was sure I did not want her to anymore either. I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand, and began stroking her hair.

Suddenly, it was not Sandy anymore. It was Sarah, her sobs burned into my soul with the pain of losing her. I had not realized it then. No, not until now I realized that the pain of dying. The pain of losing someone and living paled in comparison to that of the pain of dying and losing those that lived. Their pain was two-fold, for themselves without the living and knowing the pain of the living without them.

I could feel my heart racing, and worse, that I could feel Sandy's racing, the agony of Sarah's heart hurting.

Sandy and I stayed in one another's arms for the longest time. How long, neither one knew nor did we care. We held and comforted one another. Eventually we lay back on the bed still in the other's arms. We felt the strength of Sarah binding us together. Were they dreams, or maybe a different level of life itself? We did not know. As for me, I was quickly losing my ability to care if it was or not.

One thought kept creeping back into my head as I fell asleep, 'Is the possibility to find the same love twice, to that of a mother then a daughter, even remotely possible, or for that matter legal or morally right?'

Sarah had said that Sandy was not my blood relation, for that matter Sandy's time with us had not been that much. She spent summers with her father since she was seven. Her father had no problems with me, in fact he like the idea of her staying here. Sandy said he knew that no harm would befall her here.

The idea of her there with me, loving me, making love with her. I remembered Sarah, when she was here my reaction when her mother was around, we had sex every chance we could through the years we were together. Sarah was fantastic in bed and had very few hang-ups. She was just as addicted to me as I was to her. Sarah loved to go down and suck my dick for what seemed like hours, getting me close to cumming then easing off, only to bring me closer yet. Her sweet torture rewarded us with the best orgasms I ever had. She would swallow every drop, enjoying the taste. All this remembering had my dick so hard it was straining while I slept.

I began dreaming of Sarah kissing me, tonguing the sides of my neck, running her hands all over my body caressing my growing erection through the fabric of my jeans. Cupping my balls with one of her hands while the other undoing the belt buckle and top button. Sliding the zipper down, she opened the top giving her access to me through my shorts. Forcing my jeans and shorts down and pulling them off at my feet as they dangled off the side of the bed.

12