Dream of Snow

Story Info
Man and anthro Cat.
1.7k words
4.31
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slowly came to, Bobby could hear the beeping of a machine beside him. Everything was incredibly blurry and it was taking awhile for his eyes to adjust. He saw the figure of a woman standing in front of him, she rushed over to his side and he could feel the touch of her warm hand against his forehead. "Bobby it's me...it's mom." She said, her voice full of worry. His eyes adjusted to her face and he could see her eyes, which were red and swollen as if she had been crying for days. Bobby blinked, trying to understand what he was doing here, "Mom.... where am I? What happened? He croaked, his voice rough from an extremely dry throat.

"You were in a terrible car accident Bobby, they weren't sure you would pull through...but I knew you would son, I knew it!" Her eyes swelled again with tears and she smiled lovingly at him. He adjusted himself, trying to sit up but felt very dizzy. "No dear, don't move so much, the doctors and nurses are on their way, it's all going to be ok." No sooner had she spoken when a group of individuals in white lab coats with charts in hand appeared in the doorway. As they filed in, Bobby squinted; sure that was he was seeing couldn't possibly be real. The doctor, a middle aged man with salt and peppered hair appeared to be an ordinary person, but the nurses...they weren't...human.

One of the nurses was a tall, slender and very sophisticated fox with sleek, shiny red fur and the second nurse, a light brown, sexy looking bunny rabbit with oversized ears and long dark eyelashes. Bobby looked over at his mother, searching her face for some kind of a reaction but there was none.

The group approached him and Bobby couldn't contain himself, "Is this a joke or something?" he blurted out, needing some kind of an acknowledgement. Was it the drugs they had given him? Was his brain damaged?

The doctor looked at him sympathetically, "Now Bobby you've been through a lot and it's understandable that you are confused, but please know that we are all on your side." The fox-nurse beside him nodded, "Of course we are," she said her long bushy tail swaying from side to side. "But doctor, I am seeing animals, your nurses are walking and talking animals!"

"Now Bobby, that's not polite," his mother interrupted, "Nurse Amelia and Nurse Mary are just as ordinary as you and I, I imagine you must really be feeling exhausted, but that is not how I raised you son. Why don't you just get some rest now and we can come back later when you feel better."

Bobby shook his head in disbelief but decided it was not the time or place to argue about it. "Ok, I apologize. I guess I'm just out of it."

"No need to apologize, " the doctor replied, "you'll be out of here in no time and back to normal."

Bobby gathered his things and headed towards the patient release station. It had been a strange couple of days, he wasn't sure of what to make of the new reality around him. Perhaps his old life had all been a false memory and the world as he saw it now had always existed. As he zipped up his jacket he felt something bulky inside of the left pocket and reached in to retrieve a cell phone. The cell phone had several missed calls and messages. While he scrolled through, he noted that several of the names were names of people that he recognized from his "previous life", many of them sending texts to "get well soon" or inquiring about the state of his medical health. He dialed into the voicemail, easily remembering his password. Bobby listened to each voicemail, most of them following suit with the text messages until he came to the last one, an unfamiliar yet beautiful voice on the other end.

"Bobby it's me, Angela. We met the other day at the Couture Café. Anyways I decided you're right, I should make an exception for you (giggles) so I do accept your invitation and I will meet you for dinner at that restaurant... that new place Snow that you suggested... tonight. I looked it up; it's not far from me so I'll meet you there. I'm looking forward to it, see you at 7."

Bobby stood for a moment, that beautiful voice still echoing in his head, who was this mysterious Angela? He knew he had to meet her.

Bobby looked at his watch as he approached the restaurant called Snow. It was 10 till 7. Already it had been an interesting evening. His apartment, everything had been the same, exactly as he remembered it before the accident. The only drastic yet notable difference were the several Animal-People that now lived along side the human population, they were everywhere, mixed in with the "ordinary people", everyone going on as if nothing were strange or bizarre about it. He tried not to think too heavily about this as he entered the restaurant, anxious to meet Angela. The waiter, a handsome young white Labrador ushered him to his table and he immediately ordered a drink to calm his nerves.

He gazed out the window, wondering when she would arrive when suddenly...that voice! "Hi Bobby. " she said. Bobby looked up to discover the source of the voice and he could not believe his eyes. She was absolutely the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her fur was as white as snow, her eyes big, round and blue. Her small feminine feline nose was as pink as the end of a pencil eraser and her dainty ears stood perfectly pointed at the top of her head. As she smiled at him, her whiskers twitched and he felt an immediate longing to reach out and touch her. He felt at a loss for words as he stood and pulled out her chair motioning for her to sit. Gracefully, she obliged, pulling her long slender tail to the side so as not to sit on it. "Thank you for the invitation, she said, the nails on her paws clicking against the table. "Well, you're welcome Angela... I am so happy to meet you." Bobby stuttered nervously. He couldn't believe it, she was definitely a cat, but her body, her mannerisms were those of a lady.

As they settled into a bottle of wine and dinner, Bobby was finally able to relax and enjoy her company. She was interesting, funny and intelligent. They finished up, Bobby paid the bill, and the couple headed outside into the night air towards her car. As they arrived, both stood for a moment in silence, not wanting the evening to end, but unsure of what to say next.

"I take it by our conversation that this is your first time dating someone of my kind." She finally said matter-of-factly.

"Yes it is." Bobby said shyly, unable to stop the grin that danced across his face.

"It doesn't have to end right now you know Bobby, " she said, her lovely white fur suddenly glistening under the faint moonlight.

"I don't' want it to Angela," Bobby replied, his heart beating fast and his cock suddenly reacting without warning.

"Well hop in then," she purred, making her way to the other side of the car, her tail swaying back and forth as she moved. Instead of entering the vehicle through the front door, Angela opened the back door into the backseat. Bobby opened the other side of the back door and climbed in. Now they were alone.

He could hear her purring, what was once a small almost undetectable vibration was now a loud and powerful hum. He reached out to touch her and she nudged her head into the palm of his hand, rubbing her face along his arm, encouraging him to continue the caress downward and across the length of her svelte cat body. As he did she pounced on him, her claws coming in contact with his flesh, feeling a combination of pain and pleasure. His cock was now rock hard and he desperately desired to feel her soft fur against his bare body. As he anxiously removed his clothing, Angela began to lick him, her rough tongue feeling like sandpaper on his body. She licked his chest, smoothing the fine hair downward as if she were grooming him and them made her way down to his cock. As her rough tongue moved across his balls, he yelled out, almost unable to endure the intense sensation of it. She licked and licked, her tongue circling and exploring as Bobby gasped with sheer gratification.

Finally Bobby could take no more, he needed her now. He sat up abruptly, pulling the soft creature towards him, gently turning her around so he could see the length of her tail, and find out what was beneath it. She hissed at him, pulling her ears flat against her head, but allowed him to continue. His hands fondled the small opening under her tail, he knew this was not her pussy but the feeling of it drove him even crazier. His fingers moved through her fur downward until he felt the warmth and wetness of her kitty cat pussy. It was so small he wasn't sure he would fit inside. Angela backed her ass up as if in heat, inviting him to enter her. Bobby placed his hands on her back, feeling her fur in between his fingers as he pushed his cock into her. She meowed and purred fervently as he began to move quicker and quicker, feeling like he was lost in another world. The feeling in his groin became so intense that he could no longer hold back any longer and he shook with satisfaction as he filled Angela up with his cum. She immediately turned on him, her claws ripping through the skin on his arms, she let out a shriek and all of the fur on her body stood on edge. She was also cumming, in her own kitty way. As the intensity of the climax started to come down Angela began to bathe herself, cleaning her fur and her paws with that wonderful sensuous tongue. Bobby sat bewildered. "You can go now Bobby," she said, intent on focusing on her bath. "Angela, he mumbled, unable to shake the feelings away, "will I see you again?"

Just then he hear the sound of an ambulance blaring in the distance.

"I'm sorry Bobby," Angela said, her face slowly beginning to fade away...