Dream or Reality?

Story Info
How to achieve your heart's desire.
1.6k words
3.79
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin had been married to his wife for over twenty years. He was happy enough, but like most long time marriages, it lacked excitement. For two years he had also had Ann as a mistress, but as Kevin was a very sexual sort of guy, he was always looking elsewhere. It just so happened that he had a very buxom, nubile, young daughter in law. Both his wife and Ann were middle aged. He had the urge to feel a young body bucking beneath him again, but most of all he wanted Ann and his daughter in law Sharon to get it on together, and for him to watch. Ann and Sharon were friends. To think of them together made Kevin really horny. He had a strong suspicion that Sharon was bisexual, and he had asked Ann to come on to her. Ann was a bit unsure, but had said that she would try.

He knew that the older woman, and the young one spent a lot of time together, and he was

always hoping for a result. Ann phoned him one day at work, and asked, "Can you come around to Sharon's house now?" "It could be worth your while"

He felt his dick hardening, and pressing against his jeans. Did she mean what he hoped that she meant? He got to Sharon's house in double quick time. The door was open, and he ventured up the stairs, as he heard voices. In the bedroom that she shared with his son, Sharon was naked on the bed. Ann was also naked, and was sitting on the edge of the bed. " Come on in , and watch" Sharon laughed.

He sat on a chair in the corner, and stared, not quite believing what he was seeing.

Sharon's body was beautiful. Her tits were full, and voluptuous, with huge dark, protruding nipples. Her stomach was softly rounded, and her bush was thick and black. Her legs were wide apart, and Kevin could see that her cunt lips were glistening with juices, already oozing.

He shifted his gaze to Ann. " Do you want us to do this?" she asked.

He nodded, "Oh God, you know that I do" he stammered.

"Do you really, truly want us to do this?" Ann insisted.

"Yes, oh yes please" he begged.

"Tell us what you want us to do?" Sharon asked.

"I want Ann to lick your cunt," he pleaded. " I want to watch her tongue going deep inside your hole."

He looked at Ann as he said this. He tried to judge her reaction. She was smiling, and looked totally at ease. Sharon opened her legs even wider, and Ann put her middle finger right into the enormous sucking love crater. Sharon let out a deep groan. "Come nearer, and watch Kevin," she huskily said.

He moved nearer to the bed. He could see Ann's finger going in and out of Sharon's pussy. The finger was soaking, and made delicious, sucking, squelching noises, as it pumped Sharon's cunt. Ann opened up the hood that covered Sharon's clit. The clit was big, almost like a small cock. Ann drew in her breath, as she saw the size of it.

On the bedside table there was an aerosol can of whipped cream. Ann took the top off, and directed the nozzle at Sharon's pussy. Sharon turned her eyes towards Kevin, as Ann plunged the nozzle right into her cunt. She then inserted a big heap of it into the steaming hot pussy. Kevin was sure he heard it sizzle, as it entered the wet , pulsating cavern.

The cream was dripping from Sharon's cunt. Ann put her head down, and her little tongue sucked hungrily on the glowing , red organ. Sharon trembled, and moaned, and twitched in ecstasy. Her hands cupped around Ann's tits, kneading each one, and drawing the nipples out. Her head lifted up, and she sucked noisily on each tit, taking each nipple in turn. Ann's head was buried deep in between Sharon's strong, silky thighs, and her tongue delved deeply.

She shifted her position, so that she was astride Sharon. They were end to end. Sharon was on the bottom, and Ann on the top. Ann's cunt was now in front of Sharon's mouth. Sharon parted Ann's legs wide, and inserted four fingers. Ann had a big juicy cunt, and could take it easily. Sharon reached into her bedside drawer, and took out a dildo. It was huge. It was a double ended cock, that was at least twelve inches long, and it had a big knob at each end. One end she pushed into Ann, and slowly began fucking her with it. Ann was groaning with the absolute pleasure of it all, but still she kept her tongue inside Sharon's cunt. All the while she was licking, and slurping.

Kevin's cock was now rock hard. He opened his zip, and took it out. It bounced into view, so glad to be free. The swollen knob was red, and quivering. Pre cum dripped from the end. He wanked hard, his eyes never leaving the two women. Now Ann was on her back. Sharon looked at Kevin.."Is sir getting horny?"she asked."Tell us what to do now?"

"Fuck her, go on fuck her." "Fuck each other" he pleaded.

Sharon again pushed the big dong into Ann's cunt. As well as the tool being long, it was also broad, and it opened her right up. Her cunt lips closed around it eagerly. Sharon sat astride Ann, and Kevin watched as she carefully penetrated her own cunt, with the other end of the rubber dick.. In between sighs, Ann said "come closer, see us fuck." "Watch us come."

Sharon's bum was high in the air, and from the rear, Kevin could see the cock going into both cunts, first withdrawing, and then plunging back inside the two pussies. It was a meeting of two gorgeous sucking devices, both hungry for cock. Ann's fingers had found Sharon's bum hole, and she was finger fucking her. Her arse was wide open. Inside it looked hot , and tight, and succulent. Sharon's hands pummelled into Ann's tits, raking her fingernails, making her squeal. Kevin could see the satisfaction on the faces of both women, as they writhed, and twisted against each other. He continued to wank. It was getting harder to hold back. He didn't want to come yet. He didn't want to lose this delicious feeling. Suddenly they rolled over, still with the cock embedded deep inside both of them.

Sharon was now underneath. Ann's long, lean legs were wide open across Sharon now. Her eyes were glazed, and drool was running from her lips. The big cock still went in and out, as both of them fucked in rhythm. Both cunts were running with juices. Ann leant over, and kissed Sharon full on the lips, her tongue going deep into her mouth. Sharon's eyes were closed, in absolute delirium. Her arms circled around Ann's neck, and drew her lips down to her big engorged tits. Ann sucked , and bit into each nipple.

Sharon looked at Kevin, and asked innocently," Don't you want to join in?"

Kevin was so enjoying watching, but by this time, his prick was so swollen, and so hard that it was throbbing. His balls ached with the pressure about to erupt. He sat astride Sharon's head, and her tongue felt for his cock. She took the whole shaft into her mouth.

"Go on Sharon," Ann screamed, "Suck him off, you know he wants it."

Sharon opened her throat right up, and almost swallowed his cock. After a few thrusts he could feel himself about to explode. He pulled out just in time, and shot his load all over both women. They greedily rubbed the abundant creamy spunk all over the dildo, and continued fucking. His role was over, but they carried on, obviously not wanting to stop, and oblivious to him. Ann's breathing was getting faster, and she groaned loudly," I'm coming." " Oh my God, I'm coming."

Kevin saw the glistening liquid spurting from her cunt. Sharon removed the dildo, and slowly licked all over it's smooth surface. Her long tongue out as far as it would go, she slavered all along the shaft, with her eyes never leaving Kevin's. She sucked on the knob that had just been in Ann's cunt, and then offered the other end to Kevin to suck on. He could taste Sharon's succulent sweet juices still on the rubber tool.

"Now I want to watch," Sharon said, taking control. " Fuck her with your tongue,"

Ann laid down, and opened her legs fully. She spread her pussy lips wide, and Kevin could see that her pubic hair was still wet, with little droplets of cum still attached. He buried his face in the cunt that he had been fucking for two years, and still enjoyed fucking. Her cunt smelt musky, and inviting, as it always did. He licked at the little hard clit. Ann shuddered with the thrill of what was to come. He nibbled gently on her clit, his tongue darting in and out of that open hole. She went into an orgasmic spasm, as she came again, drenching his face in sweet cum, that dribbled down his chin. Sharon's lips caressed his balls from underneath, as he continued to probe into Ann's velvety rich, always sopping wet cunt. As his tongue licked the last juices from Ann's delectable pussy, Sharon sucked at his balls noisily. God, this was heaven.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?" he asked Ann.

"Surprisingly yes," she said, and grinned at Sharon.

Sharon laughed, and grinned at him.

He suddenly realised that they had not been at all shy with each other.

Was this really the first time??