Dream Sequence Ch. 02

Story Info
Phenomenon or phantasm?
4.9k words
4.63
12.2k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

The beginning is basically a re-cap from a different point of view. Enjoy! :)

-M

Chapter Two: Seeing Is Believing

Tian had never seen a more striking creature in his entire existence... which made his jobthatmuch harder. He didn't want to drag her into this; she seemed so innocent, happy, carefree... He heard her curse out her friend as they made their way to an apartment complex. Okay, so maybe not happy—at least, not rightnow. Still... she would hate him for bringing her into this. Regardless, orders were orders.

It had been hours, and he watched her curiously as she tottered on her heels back to her tiny, blue car. Her friend was no where in sight.

Fucking ridiculous. I shouldn't have worn these shoes . . .Her thoughts were loud and aggravated. He didn't want to listen into her thoughts, but he was intrigued. He watched her shiver as she fumbled for her keys, and Tian fought the urge to hop down from his perch atop a near building and run over to her just to give her his jacket. As she bent over—he tried to ignore the swelling in the front of his pants from the view—he realized it was a perfect opportunity...

He leaped from the edge of the building, dropping seamlessly and soundlessly into the deep shadows. He straightened up and walked out towards her.

"Huzzah!"

He heard her exclaim from a block away, and sped to her side. He waited by her side for a small moment, indecisive. Tian really didn't want to do this... but the orders of the Elder rang in his ears. He placed one hand gently on her back and forced her to sleep, to dream. He adjusted her in the car and closed the door. Then he slipped to the driver's side and got in. She started to mumble, but he shushed her. She had better start dreaming fast.

He pulled away from the curb, intent on bringing her somewhere more comfortable. He didn't realize he was heading to his own home—separate from the rest of his people—until he pulled into his apartment complex's parking garage. He shrugged and parked near the stairs; they were quicker. He got out, glided to her side, and swooped down to pick her up. She hadn't started dreaming yet, but it was only a matter of time.

On that thought, he jetted up the stairs—almost too fast to see. The elevator was a snail in comparison. He walked into the hallway casually, as if he wasn't carrying a seemingly unconscious woman in his arms. When he reached his door, he gracefully slipped her into the crook of a single arm and unlocked the door.

She mumbled and turned her face towards his chest, fully distracting him for a moment. It was good that he had his apartment's floor plan memorized. His protective streak went on overdrive as he watched her snuggle into him. He had a hard time putting her down on his bed—her fingers clutched at his shirt, and he didn't want to let go of her either. But then she started to dream. And he wanted her to be comfortable... but she wouldn't let go. He was secretly pleased as he laid down behind her, her dreams clear in his mind.

"Mia..." he sighed. She burrowed closer to him.

He watched as she 'woke up' in her room—granted she didn't know it was her room, yet—and came face to face with Elder Caro. He cringed. Not necessarily the first face you want to see when you wake up.

Creepy.She thought.

After seeing the Elder's supposedly welcoming smile, Tian agreed. He'd have to remember to tell Elder Caro to work on his facial expressions—

Tian watched as Elder Caro yelled at Mia in a language foreign to her. This would not go over well. He could feel her stress, but he could not intervene now. He needed to see what she was dreaming of on her own.

—and communication skills. Mia shrieked as Elder Caro dragged her out of the room. Yes, he would definitely remember to give the old man some pointers.

This was the part where Tian was made useful. He blurred anyone or anything in her dream that would distract her from getting the message. What was the message? He had no idea. He tried to follow her train of though as she viewed—what she called—the pit. The sickly, the pregnant... none of it made sense. Influencing dreams is a difficult feat. Tian tired quickly, and was relieved when the dream started to fade. He had approximately fifteen minutes before she woke up. He froze her dream in that spot, so when she did awake it wouldn't be suspicious—it would be like nothing ever happened.

It wasn't until he was parked—in the same spot as before—near the location of the party did he notice the Mark that started to spiral out of her thumb. It was moving like it had a life of its own. Shit. He'd have to tell the Elder's about this, too. It was all happening way too soon. He watched the Mark swirl to her palm until it stopped. He grumbled and rested his head on the steering wheel. Gathering his thoughts, he leant over the divider and brushed a kiss on her forehead, then her cheek. It was sudden and unexpected, but he couldn't stop from indulging himself in the feel of her soft skin underneath his. He sighed and slipped out of the car, unnoticed, into the darkness again. Then Chloe rapped on the window...

~

I sat on the floor in front of our long mirror, straightening my hair.You'd think that by now I'd realize it's bad for my hair.

Chloe walked in with a bang as usual. "Oh!" She squeaked in surprise.

"You like?" I asked, turning off the flat press. My hair was straight and shiny... with new green and black streaks.

"Oh!" She said again, walking over. She touched my hair cautiously.

"It won't snap at you, Clo. And I'm not medusa, so I won't turn you to stone, either." We chuckled.

"No... I like it. It's super exciting..." She let her accent hang on the end of her words.

"But..."

"But..." She bit her lip—a habit she claims to have picked up from me— then rushed her words. "I feel like you're going to say 'you won't like me when I'm angry,' and tear off your shirt."

I stared at her.

"I mean," she started again, backtracking, "I totally don't mind the taking off of the shirt part..."

I stood up and stalked towards her, slowly.

"And, uhm..." he voice got higher and higher. "It looks hot on you, babe... you can pull it off... uhm... where can I get some of that?" She sounded like a British chipmunk.

And then I laughed, tackling her to my bed. She was on her back, so I straddled her legs. I huffed and pouted.

"Aw, it does look very cute." She yanked on my hair to lower me.

I didn't budge—instead I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Green and gold and black look smashing together. Really."

At that I sighed. It did look pretty cool. I grinned devilishly down at her. "Howmuchdo you like it?" My hands dropped down to her, traveling along the smooth expanse of her exposed skin, leaving goose bumps in my wake.

"A lot," she choked out.

"Mm, really?" I bent my head down to her collar bone and kissed it. I felt her leg twitch and I laughed against her skin.

"It's sooo sexy..." she croaked out. One of my hands slid the hem of her shirt up, revealing her pink lace bra. The other hand slid suddenly and unexpectedly under the waist of her jeans.

She gasped, pushing her lace-covered flesh closer to my mouth as I kissed and licked everywhere but where she wanted me to.

"Please," she groaned as I stroked her through her panties. The wet spot there was rapidly increasing in size...

"Please what? The Hulk doesn't understand your wimpy pleas." My voice sent vibrations across her chest. She moaned.

"T-touch me," she breathed as my lips wrapped around one nipple through her bra.

"Where, here?" My free hand stroked her hip-bone with feather-light touches.

"N-no! No—touch my pussy. Rub me, please. Oh—please, Mimi." She sounded desperate.

"Well, sure thang," I mumbled on her breast. I sat up, looking at her flushed face a smiling. I pulled her zipper down and slid her jeans down her legs, her panties followed. I gazed between her legs, her wetness was clearly visible. She lifted her hips in a silent plea. I scooted back and dove down. Her scent was intoxicating. I slipped one finger in her wet channel, and pumped it in and out. Clo always made fun of my tongue for its unusual long length, but in this instance she can't complain. I set my tongue to work, licking and lapping wherever I was able. I could tell she was on a short fuse today—she was bucking her hips like crazy, her moans got louder too. So I added another finger, and flicked my tongue back and forth across her tiny bundle of nerves. She shrieked and grabbed my hair. She pulled hard—like she wanted to take my newly dyed strands out. Then I slipped in a third finger, in and out. Her leg kicked out spastically. It was hilarious, and my laughter tickled her sensitive skin. After a few minutes of my furious three fingers and her crazy leg kicks, I let one finger travel even further south to her even smaller hole... and with the slightest touch she came all over my hand.

I let her rest for a minute, and crawled up her body, one finger already in my mouth. Delicious. "Wanna share?" I asked her. She opened her eyes slightly, still euphoric, and smiled. She opened her mouth and I put one finger on the tip of her tongue. She licked all of her own juices off. "Yum," I giggled. She giggled, too. I rolled off her to lie down on the bed.

"I should tease you for your hair more often. You certainly give me plenty of opportunities." She mumbled and combed her lean fingers through my colorful hair.

"Shut up, cunt." I laughed and punched her shoulder lightly. We rested for a moment, content. "Showers," I said in a sing-song voice.

She grumbled. I hit her with a pillow.

"Comeon, Clo. This will be the only night for a while in which I'mwillingto go out. So let'sgo!"

She sighed. "In that case..." she hopped off the bed and grabbed a towel, "last one in won't get any tonight!" She stuck out her tongue and darted out of the room, her short blonde hair flying. My good mood was contagious.

The club was packed. Which seemed weird to me, because it was one of thos hole-in-the-wall places that I wouldn't have expected many people to know about... but, hey, I've been wrong before. It was a good atmosphere, though, I'll give it that. The lights flashed between orange and red—so it was dark, but everything looked so much... sexier.

I smiled at Chloe—we were the same height for once. She'd chucked her shoes back at our table. Shewould. That's Chloe: dancing barefoot at a club. I'm waiting for her to jump up on a table...

"You wanna give 'em a show?" Her words were only slightly slurred. Or maybe it was just because it was so fucking loud, I could barely hear myself think.

I looked at her. The flashing lights were bright against her pale skin. "Whaddya mean?"

She wrapped her arms around me, getting even closer and we danced to the music. She pressed her soft lips to mine with a moan and pulled me closer. My hands traveled down her back. "Didn't you get enough before?" I breathed against her lips, smiling.

"Mmm, no." She kissed me again. I heard someone whistle and—after I came up for air—I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go get us something else to drink. Stay here," I basically yelled over the bass.

She nodded, swinging her hips. The second I moved away, another guy took my spot. Was I really that easily replaceable?

I walked up the bar, surprised there weren't more people around it.Then again, they were all grinding up against Clo...I grinned slightly. I checked to make sure no one was looking, and slipped my ID—unfortunately still fake—out from its secret hiding place, a.k.a. my bra. I heard someone laugh, and I whipped my head to the right.

"That's an interesting hiding place you've got there." I'd been in England for more than a year, but the accent still made me melt. This one was no different.

"Hmm?"

There was a deep chuckle. He leaned down so I could hear him better over the loud music. I thought he was sitting on a bar stool, but it turns out he's just really tall. "I said: you've got quite an interesting hiding place."

I could've died with embarrassment then. As it was, I could feel a blush spread across my cheeks. I'm sure the red lights didn't help, either.God dammit. I tilted my head down, and then peered up at him through my lashes.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He said after a moment and gestured to an empty bar stool.

"Sure," I said, though my surprise. It showed, and he laughed lightly again. He sat down, too.

I looked up to his face for the first time; I could see him now that I was on the same level, more or less. He was of Asian decent, that much was obvious. His body was lean, but muscular, his face was perfectly sculpted. I watch, my mouth dry, as he shook his head in an attempt to shake his perfect, inky black hair out of his face. His eyes had a defined slant to them, and they were so dark they looked black; a deep, mysterious, sexy (the adjectives could go on and on) pool of darkness. All together... he was just...wow.

"Wow? Hey, I'll take it." He laughed and signaled the bar tender.

I couldn't speak.Did I really say that out loud? And why am I so socially inept?My blush from before flamed even more—my cheeks were on fire now. I placed on hand over my face, like I could cover my embarrassment. I really didn't think I'd said that out loud!

"... and the lady will have..." He looked at me, then the bartender.

I hadn't realized... "Guinness, please."

"Ah, I wouldn't have pegged you as a Guinness girl... and so polite," he smiled, and a dimple formed in his left cheek. It was too adorable.

I shrugged, almost over my embarrassment. "I try." I took small sips as I sat there. I could feel him staring. I opened my mouth to say something—

"You know, you're pretty 'wow' yourself." He took a healthy swing from his beer.

I cursed my pink cheeks again. "Thanks." I looked down. There was a thick silence for a little bit before I remembered. "Oh! I forgot. Clo—"

"The blonde one, yes?"

I nodded. Wondering how he knew that...

"She's ah... preoccupied... at the moment..." he pointed with his beer in the direction where she was currently sandwiched between the wall and another man. I smiled at her antics.

"Would you like to dance?" He got up again.

I bit my lip subconsciously, and didn't see his eyes watching the nervous habit. "Mm, alright," I conceded.

He flashed a huge, genuine smile at me and led the way. He grabbed my hand as we entered the dance floor, preventing me from getting lost in the see of overly-warm, half-naked bodies.

"Cute," he said once we'd found an open spot.

"What?"

"Your nose piercing—it's adorable." His words drowned in the heavy bass.

I scrunched my nose childishly. "Well, thanks." And then we were carried away.

I noted that his hands never strayed—regardless of how much I wanted them to—from my waist. It was fun, though. He was a good dancer, much better than me. We danced for a while, lost in the music and the pulsing bodies next to us. Then I decided to pull a Chloe with the next song. It was some crappy remix, but it just screamed sex—I giggled out loud at that. I flipped around so my back was to his front, and let the music flow through me. My hips grinded into him; I practically encouraged his hands to wander... and for once I was grateful for my little extra padding down there. I felt him freeze, so I reached one arm up and draped my hand around his neck.

"What's wrong?" I tilted my head so I could see him, but I had to squint in the semi-darkness. I felt him swallow convulsively, and I gave him a tiny kiss on his neck. "Hmm?" I added.

He twirled me back around, and I was pressed intimately against his front... and the noticeable bulge in the front of his jeans. I opened my mouth to gasp, but any sound I made was swallowed by his lips pressing on mine. His lips were cool, but they still set my body on fire. I melted into him, and he wrapped his arms around me. His taste was addictive, and I flicked the tip of my tongue persistently at his teeth so I could get more.

I didn't notice when the music faded, but I did notice that we were no longer in the club, no longer surrounded by flashing lights, when I opened my eyes. We were sprinting up the stairs in the back. Well, rather, he was carrying me, my legs locked around his waist and my lips still on his, while he darted up the stairs. How was he breathing?

Carrying me..."Wait! Put me down! You can't possibly mmf—"

His mouth slanted over mine again and silenced me. I heard a door unlock and then we were inside somewhere. Suddenly I was placed down onto a bed.Bed? "Where are we?" I asked between his insistent kisses.

"My apartment." His lips sealed onto mine again, our tongues danced hotly together. Then he kissed and licked a path of flames down my jaw, throat, until he reached the v-neck of the dark red dress I was wearing.

"How did we get here?" I was completely out of breath, even though I wasn't the one who was sprinting up stairs moments before. Still, I was surprised I could even frame a coherent question.

"I live upstairs. No more questions." He licked at the valley between my breasts.

I grinned roguishly up at him. I sat up—he was still on my legs, so that limited movement somewhat—and let the straps of my dress fall. He was staring at me with such clear need it made me dizzy just thinking about it.

He reached out and touched my neck. "What's this?" His voice was curious but also a little...possessive? He fingered the little love mark on my neck left from—

"Chloe," I rolled my eyes. "I tell her not to every time..." I leaned forwards and bit his neck in return.

He made some weird noise in the back of his throat. "Chloe? The blonde one?"

"Mmm, yeah. She always manages to do that when together." I kissed from the bottom of his neck and across his jaw, which was clenched tight. I put one hand on the beck of his black t-shirt and tugged up. He got the message and lifted it off himself in one, swift movement. I kissed down his chest as far as I could while being held still from the waist-down.

"When you say 'together'..." His voice was hoarse.

"Sex? Yes." I giggled.

He groaned and pushed me down on the bed again, his body covering mine completely. He made fast work of getting rid of my dress. My bra came soon after. He mumbled something into the skin of my breast.

"What—oh!" He'd licked his way to my left nipple and sucked it eagerly into his mouth. It sent jolts of pleasure all throughout my body

He lifted his head up—I groaned at the loss of his mouth on me. "I said, 'that's sobloodysexy.'" He bent his head back down and licked down to my navel.

"Ah—no! I'm ticklish..." I saw a teasing glint in his eye. "No... no, no! Please—" I shrieked as his long fingers made tiny, spider-like movements across my stomach. He stopped after a minute, smiling. I was panting between giggles. "Please, no more."

He shifted back up so his face was closer to mine. "I don't think you'll be saying that soon." His voice was husky.

I knew that under normal circumstances I would have blushed, but at that moment I couldn't have cared less. I picked up one of his torturous hands and placed it at the band of my silver thong (my bra matched, of course). I curled his fingers around it, waiting for him to do the rest.

I watched smooth, black, lust-filled eyes widen, and then he literally tore my panties off of me. I didn't care that I didn't have another pair. I pulled his face down to mine; both of my hands tangled in his silky hair, and pressed my open mouth to his. He responded passionately—literally taking my breath away. Corny, I know.

His jeans were scratchy against my bare flesh. I reached one hand down and unbuckled his belt. He broke off our kiss with a gasp and his mouth traveled to my ear.

Marione
Marione
130 Followers
12