Dream Shadow

Story Info
Unearthly entity takes me while I sleep.
795 words
3.97
28.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to me last night, again. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a second and I was in her world. I could see her in the distance standing there beckoning me to come to her. She is a powerful creature she is not to be denied nor would I want to she has a supple skin very pale almost glowing, dark eyes that pierce through all my facades right to the core of me she sees me naked ,helpless, defenses down and yet I am not uncomfortable i am secure knowing that even through all my flaws and impurities she still comes to me. She floats on the air lightly dancing and smiling her wings are black as the night singed on the edges from dancing to close to the fire she is neither angel nor demon she is a child of the shadow born of darkness but not ruled by it. I approach her slowly gazing upon her. No story has ever described a creature so lovely she spins in the air teasing me my heart is pounding my throat is dry as I get closer she settles to the ground ,wings out ,showing me how impressive she is .Her impish smile on her angelic face.

I fall to my knees in awe of her she approaches me puts her hand on my chin lifting my head telling me to stand she takes me into her embrace I am lost in her ,my senses overwhelmed, my hands come up touching her face.

I grab her hair and tilt her head back my mouth finding her neck my lips parting I placed my kiss on her slowly at first I feel her body press against mine the passion rising. My hands clenched in to a fist holding her hair tight I can feel her hands on my back her nails digging in. My lips pressing harder my teeth biting into her neck her moan was not of this earth her nails dug in so deep I could feel the flesh give way as I felt my teeth pierce her and could taste her blood.

I pulled back looked into her dark eyes I could see the raw emotion boiling inside her. I closed my eyes and placed my lips on hers I felt them part slightly allowing me access, my tongue darted in sampling her. Her breath was sweet, slightly reminding me of the flavor of melons.

I feel her wings encapsulate me wrapping me in her embrace I can't describe the feeling at all, feeling like I was inside her totally. She wouldn't let just anybody this close I was hers as she was mine.

As I stood there with her, tangled tongues and lips, heaving chests, she grabbed me and threw me to the ground, stood above me wings spread.

I just love the sight of her, as she lowered her self on me. In one move I slid inside her, her hands went to my chest as she rode me my hips meeting hers thrust after thrust I reached up to kiss her she shoved me back to the ground with her hand on my throat eyes never leaving mine she continued her onslaught on my body.

I felt my orgasm nearing I tried to hold off to make it last longer but it was as if she could read my mind and did everything I wanted. I grabbed her hips forcefully kept slamming in her. I could hold out no more I let out a scream my seed spilling out inside her womb it triggered her own orgasm she buried her nails in my chest trembling I could feel her muscles spasming she continued to ride me jerking uncontrollably until her orgasm subsided.

As I laid there looking up at her mesmerized watching the sweat running in little droplets between her bosom down her stomach she leans down as if to say something, her wings blocking out the light, in total darkness I feel her lips part I know she wants to tell me she loves me, she wants me for ever, I pray for it my heart beats with the anticipation I crave her more than anything I try to see in the darkness find her face with mine.

I then sat upright sweat pouring off me looking around found myself in my own bed. I laid back a single tear in my eye wanting to be with her so badly my hands went behind my head under my pillow I felt something...

Pulling it out ,I held it to the light one single black feather and in my head I heard her telling me to hold on that we would be together one day....