Dream Shapes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point I reached around to check on the status of his prick and he flinched, thinking I was going to tear his nuts off or something (gee I wonder why), but I found he had a huge, stiff boner and so I put my hand around it, squeezed it, felt it flex up even harder, and then let it go.

"...my sweet girl's so 'hard'," I whispered, and I started to really give to Chester.

Alan. That's who it was. Alan had been Chester's twin brother. I understood it all in a flash. Alan had died years before in a car crash. But Alan had had more male qualities while Chester had had more feminine traits. Except for the hair though. They'd both been pretty fuzzy. But Chester, before he let life and beer get to him, had been pretty slim and well, pretty. He'd even gotten into shaving his body to look more feminine and Alan and he had done lots of fucking - and I mean lots. His brother's unexpected death had crushed Chester. He'd resorted to his sister, who'd always had lesbian leanings and had had a crush on the femme looking Chester, but...it had never been quite right.

"...oh my god Alan..." I heard Chester moan and the he was shaking and shivering and gasping for air. I reached around and down and found his dick undulating, spitting out this HUGE load of cum all over the sheets between his knees. It just kept coming out and I kept ramming his ass, and it went on and then it ended. Just like that. Chester flopped forward on his face, panting for air and I followed him down and finally eased the rubber dick out of him.

"Oh my god Angie..." he breathed. "My god that was so good, so good..." I felt a certain weird sense of astonishment from somewhere in the person I was...transformed into. I guess that's the only way to say it. Angie, the beaten wife. A part of her was with me and she was feeling and learning and seeing the things I was seeing - like we shared a consciousness.

"Well, you could've asked, you know," Angie whispered in Chester's ear and I saw her lean down close and kiss his lobe again, and I found myself leaning against the wall again, watching. Now it looked a little sexier than before - with Angie's not-to-shabby form straddling Chester's still-pretty-gross body. Then Angie wiggled her bottom a little, making the underside of the dildo saw between his butt-cheeks, and Chester gasped and sighed again.

"...how could I?" Chester breathed. "Tell my wife that I'm queer? That I like having my ass plowed?"

"Oh you're not queer, honey," Angie said. "You're just...there's just a part of you that's a woman, is all."

"My sister tell you all this?" he asked, and Angie shook her head and then glanced around the room. Chester, still flat on his face, didn't see anything.

"...Uh, not exactly, baby," she said, carefully. She looked right at me but didn't see me. I smiled at her and felt glad that things - at least some - had worked out.

About fucking time too.

Then I pushed up from the wall, took one step and found myself in another home somewhere. I looked down at myself, and you guessed it, I was still without clothes. I was thinking that the next time I did the freaking Scott Bakula thing it would be nice if I landed in a department store somewhere, and then I heard this grunt and turned and looked right at this person on yet another bed. I couldn't tell if it was male or female from the angle; all I saw was a dark-haired head, which was lowered so I couldn't see the face, and then pale white shoulders and arms, slender hands, and then pale thighs and knees sticking out the side. The hair was long (hanging down and concealing the chest) and the thighs were hairless so I figured it was a chick, but either way there was another pug-ugly brutish looking fuck right behind her/him, slamming away quite happily. Then the fuckee raised its head and...I still couldn't tell. I knew I was invisible so I walked around to get a side view. Male or female, the person in front, on hands and knees, was really beautiful. I still had to go with 'chick' though because of the paleness and smoothness of the skin. The shape of the ass was pure chick, and the legs were too.

Then I moved a little closer and ducked my head sideways and down and...it was a guy! A small, stiff little pecker with tiny balls swinging back and forth from the bounce he was getting from the man behind him. I checked the chest when the long hair swayed forward and...there were no tits there. And with guy-nipples. A tranny!

Pretty though.

Then the fucker behind him made a face and grunted and rammed himself deep and the baby-cakes in front gasped and shivered. His whole body went stiff - including his schlong - and for a moment I thought he was going to explode in all directions from how tense every part of him was. He started undulating back and forth against the ugly guy, I guess trying to get the spurting dick to rub all deep inside him, but the guy in back shoved in two more times and then pulled out - pretty coldheartedly I thought. Just yanked his slick pud out and pushed the pretty-guy flat on his face. Then he got off the bed, got some boxers and a shirt on and walked out of the room.

The tranny burst into tears, and though I don't know any trannies well enough to feel anything for them, I felt a lot for this one. I mean, he was exactly like a chick who's just been fucked and dumped. Like just a piece of meat to gush cum into and that's all. I went to sit on the bed beside him, feeling to at least pat his shoulder and say 'there, there' but my hand passed right through him and the bed. Then I was wondering how I could be 'sitting' on the bed, and when I thought that I suddenly fell straight through the bed, the floor and waited for the impact of the floor below. I guess I must've gotten my shit together in that last moment because there I was, standing there on the floor like I'd been there all along, watching Ugly Guy sitting and watching television. I figured the falling-through-floors-thing was a mental one and I'd figured it out, but now Ugly took all of my attention. Then the tranny came out from the kitchen wearing shorts and a blouse and handing Ugly a beer! I thought I was the only one able to drop through floors that fast, but here he was. Except - he had different hair or something. Something different. Ugly took his beer and Pretty Tranny turned and strolled off and I saw Ugly watching his ass as he went. His ass and legs and his bare feet.

Something wrong. I tried to 'will' myself to go up through the floor again but couldn't and so took the stairs. I found the room I'd been in and there was Tranny, butt-naked still, sobbing horridly on the bed.

Two of them?

I so wanted to comfort this one though. They were twins, had to be. Both 20ish, and both living under the same roof with Ugly.

Their father?

I ran downstairs and watched Ugly watching the other tranny going about the kitchen, making supper. His eyes were all over that pretty butt, that's for sure. Butt and ankles and hips and waist. Then Tranny II leaned out the kitchen.

"Stew's on daddy. Gotta go potty - be right back!" Then the he ran upstairs, and so of fucking course I had to follow. I ducked into the bathroom just to see, and then 2nd Tranny lowered those shorts and voi la!

A bush!

This one was pure female.

I stepped through the door and into the hall, wanting to give the girl at least a little privacy, and then the door opened and she came out and went right down the hall to her brother's room. She went in and sat on the bed beside him, patting his shoulder like I'd wanted to do, and whispering little comforts to him. Then, just like that, as though she'd done it so many times it was habit, she rolled him over on his back, kissed his still rigid pole, took her shorts down (she didn't have any panties on), and straddled him. She got her brother's dong in her and started riding up and down on it, and as she did she stripped her blouse off and...it was the sexiest thing I'd seen in a long time. Kinky but sexy! About five minutes later, the brother was cringing and gasping and saying he was going to come, and the sister just nodded and smiled down at him and rode him harder. Then the brother came - it was obvious - and the sister kept riding him until he was done. It was actually beautiful in a weird way, but when the sister leaned down and kissed her brother I could see it wasn't all that weird at all.

They really loved each other.

Then, just like that, she got up, got her shorts and blouse on, kissed her brother again and left the room. She went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet - which was pretty loud - and then pranced happily downstairs and into the kitchen again.

Pug Ugly wasn't any the wiser as to what had just happened upstairs. But then the girl came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a towel. She stood before her father and waited until he looked up from his show.

(continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
The Transformed Man Medical experiment transforms a man into a stud.in Mind Control
Ladies Night A young man is transformed into a young woman.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories