Dream To Reality

Story Info
Voyeur watches his roommate masturbate.
1.1k words
4.09
81.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hallway I could hear moaning coming from my roommate's bedroom. The hallway is completely dark except for the little bit of light that lies across the carpet in front of her door. I tiptoe softly over to the door and look through the crack she has left open.

What I see in the room gives me an instant erection.

My roommate Casey is lying on her bed wearing only a thin white nightgown that is pushed up over her breasts, exposing her 34C tits and everything below. Her right hand is rubbing her full breast and pinching her beautiful dark pink nipple. Her left hand is down between her thighs, rubbing her pussy furiously. I can't see her pussy or her hand at first but then she spreads her legs out and is turned completely towards me. I gasp quietly when I see her wet slit which has no hair at all. I had always wondered if she shaved.

I start to rub my 8 inches of cock meat through my khakis, wishing I were burying my cock deep into her tight looking hole. Inside the room she is moaning and I notice that she has inserted a finger into her pussy and is pushing it in and out and then up and down between her full cunt lips. I notice a wet spot forming on the bed where she is dripping down over her ass cheeks making them glisten.

I can feel myself getting close to cumming just as she inserts a finger in her ass and her tight hole at the same time. Suddenly she arches up off the bed and gurgles as her orgasm hits her. I moan a little loudly as I cum in my boxers, making her look up from the bed in shock. She sits back against the headboard and searches the room looking for the person who made the noise. I back away from the door quickly and go to the bathroom where I lock the door and strip out of my soiled boxers.

The next morning I am standing in the kitchenette of our apartment, making breakfast, when Casey comes in wearing a robe and all wet from an apparent shower. The robe does nothing to cover her since it is stuck to every curve of her luscious body and tempting tits. Her long red hair is wet and hanging down her back, swaying across the top of her ass, which is clearly defined in the clinging robe. I try not to stare and to hide my hard on as she sits at the table.

"Mornin Charlie," she says as she crosses her legs under the table, "Did you hear anything strange last night?"

My heart jumps in my throat and I start to worry that she knows I was watching her.

"Umm nope Casey." I reply.

"Well ok, I guess I was just a little creeped out being in my bed all alone last night." She sighs and smiles gratefully as I hand her a plate of scrambled eggs. I pour a glass of grapefruit juice and take my plate into the living area so she doesn't see my dick trying to break free of my pajama pants.

As I sit down and turn on the TV I hear a chair scrape across the floor in the kitchen, and then Casey come into the living room and sits in the recliner to the left of our futon. She pulls the lever and puts up the footrest while I pretend not to be interested in the shapely, tan legs being exposed to my view.

Once I finish my breakfast, barely, I put it aside and pull a cushion over my growing erection. The sports on TV have lost my interest when I notice that Casey has fallen asleep while lying on her side, with her ass facing me. The robe has slowly inches it's way up and I can almost see her pussy lips under the cleft of her ass visible to me. My cock twitches as I imagine burying it deep into her cunt and then her ass.

While I'm staring at her tempting ass I barely notice that her legs have opened a bit more and now her sweet slit is completely open to my view. I look up and see her looking over her shoulder at me with passion slitted eyes. It is then that she gets up from the recliner and unties her robe. Next thing I know it is in a pool on the floor and she is kneeling in front of me.

My breath catches as she takes the cushion from my lap and stares at my cock trying to break free of my pants. I comply eagerly as she pulls my pants down off my legs. What happens next is like a dream to me. Her hand grabs my cock and she puts her lips to the tip…licking all around the head making me almost swoon in ecstasy. One of her hands starts to play with my balls as she takes my cock into her wet, hot mouth. I can't seem to help myself as I grab the back of her head and start to fuck her mouth with my raging hard on..

"Oh god Casey, yes…oohh suck it mmm..."

I can't take it anymore so I pull her up and make her bend over the coffee table in front of the futon.

"Ohh yesss Charlie fuck me…god I need it sooo bad!" She moans as I position my cock at the entrance to her dripping hole.

I grab her hips and slam all 8 inches into her juicy passage. I begin a rhythm that makes her gasp each time I almost burst through her womb. My nails dig into her hips as I fuck her with a frenzy I had never known before.

"Ohh goddamn you have the tightest…ugh…pussy….ahhhh!!!"

"Uhhh uuhhh uhhhh" are the only sounds I can hear over the pounding blood in my head and the sounds of my ball slapping against her pussy lips.

My thrusting slows down for a minute as I savor the feel of her wet sheath around my aching muscle. She starts to grind on my cock and reaches between her legs to rub her clit.

"Ohh come on Charlie! Fuck me you asshole!"

I need no more urging…I slam my cock into her over and over and then I feel her pussy clench around me as she cums…at that moment I shove a finger into her asshole and she screams, "Ohh fucking….yes…OH GOD!"

I scream her name, "CASEY!" as I pump one of the biggest loads I've ever shot deep into her shuddering hole. I gasp and collapse on top of her back, licking the salty sweat from between her shoulder blades.