Dream to Reality

Story Info
An imagination running wild, knowing what it truely wants
750 words
3.75
27k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rings early in the morning while it's still dark outside, the sun is nowhere in sight, the birds are still asleep, and the crickets are the only thing you can hear outside. My house is quiet and empty as I answer the phone on the second ring. You cheerily greet me and ask me if I'm going to answer the door. I groan into the receiver and tell you to wait there for a minute because I would be right down. I leap up out of my bed to look outside my bedroom window and see your silhouette leaning up against your truck, staring at my window. I grab a little something out of my dresser and run down the hall to go and open the door, but you're already in the house, standing in the hallway, staring at me with your goofy smile. I run into your strong arms after doing a little twirl for you and ask you if you like what I put on for you. You simply stand there, nodding quickly, mouth agape and the hint of a hard-on pressing against your jean shorts. I kiss your cheek, grab your hand and whisper in your ear to follow me as I pull you towards the bedroom.

I slowly and passionately start kissing you, telling you how much I've missed you, trying to persuade you not to head in to work today. I slide my hands down to the hem of your shirt, grabbing it and pulling it up over your head only to reach down once again but this time I start sucking on your earlobe while I unbutton and slowly unzip your jeans. I know this will drive you crazy, so I keep sucking and tugging on your earlobe with my teeth until you push me away and stand up. I pull your jeans down to the floor and have you step out of them while I hold them down. I then pull off your boxers, watching your hard cock spring free from the constraints of the fabric, pointing at me. I look up at you while I'm still on my knees, smile, and reach for your ever growing cock.

I wrap my hand around the middle of the shaft and start stroking you slowly. Watching your face as you feel my soft hand slide up and down, you tilt your head back and start to moan. You look down at me and smile and tell me how good it feels and I proceed to take you in my mouth and you start to moan even louder. I suck on the head of your cock and stroke the base, as I enjoy giving this oral action as much as you are enjoying receiving it. I reach down with my free hand and start to play with my wet pussy. I start teasing my clit and moaning while I'm still sucking on you, sending little vibrations through your penis. You put your hand on the back of my head and gently push my mouth further onto your cock. This turns me on more and start bobbing as you keep pushing my face into you more and more. I start concentrating fully on giving you oral satisfaction and keep bobbing up and down faster while you put your hands out to brace yourself. I reach down and grab a hold of your testicles and start to massage them and give each one attention. I start stroking your shaft with one hand and start to suck on your balls, each one at a time. I pull them into my mouth, one by one, sucking on them, flicking my tongue all around it, and gently nibbling on them. I switch between sucking your penis, and your balls, making sure that none of them are left out. I eventually return to working once again on your cock and suck harder on the head of it and stroke the base even faster. I keep it up until I start to feel the spasms creeping up and work it all even harder and faster, waiting for the eruption in my mouth, craving your juice sliding down my throat. The hot, warm liquid starts spurting out; I keep swallowing as it fills up my mouth. I make sure I get every last drop and lick you clean. I did my job, and I got the reward and benefits from it that I so desperately wanted for you and for me.