Dream Vacation Pt. 07

Story Info
He enjoys a week at an erotic resort.
14.2k words
4.76
61.8k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers

========= DAY SEVEN =========

My lovely wife lay above me, her body drifting like a cloud, weightless and unsupported. I reached up to touch her and she reached back, taking my hand gently and holding it against her cheek.

Why are you here? I asked.

She smiled, and didn't answer. I sat up and she drifted to one side, still holding my hand. I saw that she and I were both completely unclothed. We were in a bed overlooking the beach at the Fantasy Vacations resort. Trina was straddling my cock, holding me inside her pussy. I looked back at my wife, who continued to smile at me.

You're not angry with me? I asked her, confused.

She shook her head, and with a slight nod directed my gaze back to the woman on my lap. It was Candi this time, dressed in her blue bustier and sheer white robe.

I blinked, and the woman became Katiana, glistening with oil. I looked at my wife -- she was still contentedly stroking my hand against her cheek, perfectly at ease with the situation.

When I looked back at the woman in my lap, she was Natalya, in her red PVC halter and skirt. I tried to keep my eyes on her, but felt compelled to blink again, and I saw Bianca in black leather.

Then Justine.

Desiree.

Monique.

Kiko, or perhaps Akimi.

I looked back to my wife. How can you let me do this? I asked, unable to comprehend how she could be so calm and even affectionate as one woman after another appeared in my lap, with my cock penetrating her. Oddly, I felt no physical sensation; the women were like ghosts, phantoms. Only my wife's touch could be felt.

Julie sat mounted on my manhood. I felt nothing.

Charla, Danielle, Nikita, Susie Q… all the women I had seen and spent the week with took their turns with me, and my wife never said a word, never lost her smile. And I never felt anything but the touch of her hand.

Please, I begged her.

Michelle, my wife, nodded and floated over my body. The women of my fantasy vacation stood all around the bed, watching and waiting. The breeze seemed to blow right through them.

I felt Michelle descend upon me, and my erect and waiting cock touched her warm, wet sex. I plunged into her, felt her body quiver with delight, and released my essence inside of her.

The women around the bed faded, leaving only a darkened room. Only Michelle stayed behind, still smiling at me, holding my hand against her face… and at last I understood…

A piercing light invaded my dream. I awoke with my hand thrown instinctively before my face, and rolled blindly aside. My eyes blinked open, and focused on the room. As my brain aroused and cleared, I saw that the sun had by chance struck a reflective surface outside my window and bounced a sunbeam directly into my face.

I remembered the end of my dream, and felt the sheets where I had been lying. Sure enough, I had left a good-sized wet spot. I shook my head; all this incredible sex, and I still have a wet dream? One would have thought I was satisfied enough not to have to conjure such images. I cleaned myself up with a corner of the sheet and bundled the whole thing up to put aside, knowing that I couldn't be the first person to shoot some jism on the sheets in this place.

I was alone in my room, and briefly wondered why, but it didn't matter; I didn't mind not having the girls there the moment I woke up. A quick shower washed the feeling of sleep away, and I dressed in some shorts and a loose-fitting short-sleeve shirt. When I looked out the window, I was surprised to see that we were cruising slowly by a stretch of beachfront lined by hotels and restaurants.

"Well, look who's finally awake!" called a voice from behind me. I turned, and saw Trina standing there, dressed in capris and a blouse. It was actually the first time I had ever seen her wearing something that hadn't been a costume or deliberately provocative, and I found her surprisingly appealing and attractive. She looked like a real woman instead of a hired escort, and I liked it.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost ten o'clock," she said. "We're about to pull into port and go ashore. I was just coming to wake you up so you could be dressed by the time we reach the dock."

"I slept for ten hours?" I asked, incredulous.

"Hey, it's not that surprising. You've been using a lot of energy lately, and lots of people sleep soundly on a boat. It's like a giant cradle, you know?"

She joined me at the window and gave me a quick kiss, like a girlfriend might. Her appearance and demeanor were that of a very real, genuine, and "normal" woman (albeit a very beautiful one) and I found it hard to identify her as the fantasy lover from the night before, or the sexual dynamo who had been rocking my world all week.

"Something wrong?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I said. "It's just… you're different today."

She laughed brightly. "You said you wanted it real today," she said. "No fantasies or play-acting, just you and me and Julie makes three. So here I am, and Julie's waiting for us on the main deck. Of course, if you want to change your mind, you can have your hot-little-whore-Trina back in just a moment."

"No, don't get me wrong," I assured her. "I'm really looking forward to it. I guess… well, to be honest, I had come to see you as something of a sex object. I hardly thought about there being a real woman in there. I guess that makes me some kind of jerk."

"Not at all," Trina assured me. "It's part of my job, you know. Besides, you still get to fuck me when we get back to the ship, so don't stop looking at me as a sex object completely."

She kissed me again and we headed out of the cabin, down the steps, and onto the main deck. Julie was there wearing a green tank top and a flowered skirt. She smiled when we approached, and stood up to give me a quick kiss, and then gave the same to Trina.

Once again, I was struck with how incredibly gorgeous she was. Her large breasts filled out her top and gave her deep cleavage, and her red hair shone brightly in the sun. The skirt was short enough to show off her long legs nicely. Her eyes were hidden by sunglasses (Trina and I had put some on as well) but I could imagine them sparkling when she smiled.

"Should we have a drink together while we're waiting?" Julie suggested.

"Let's," I agreed. I looked around for Nikita, and instead I saw a blonde girl who I hadn't realized was aboard. I turned back to Trina. "Isn't that… what was her name?"

"Susie Q? Yeah, she's here," Trina nodded. "Oh, that's right, you wouldn't have seen her. She came aboard at the Copacabana; she was requested by a guest who's going back to the resort on the return trip, so she had to be on the ship. As soon as she got aboard, one of the other guests asked for her -- Chuck, I think."

I wondered why I hadn't seen her with Chuck, but just then Susie Q approached our table and bent down to deliberately show me her cleavage. "Hi Xavier, hello ladies. What can I get for you?"

"Mimosa," I said.

"The same all around," Julie nodded.

Susie nodded and twirled around to get our drinks from the bar. I watched her walk away, speculatively.

"I know that look," Trina said with a smile. "Are you thinking of turning our little trio into a quartet?"

"Ooh, I like that," Julie grinned. "Blonde, Brunette, Redhead. What do you think, X?"

I thought for a moment. "Maybe… tomorrow," I said. "I feel like it'll be better with just the three of us. I don't know what it is, but there's something about the two of you that feels more than sufficient. I'm also not really prepared to treat another woman to a day out; my bankroll isn't unlimited."

"Hey, that's understandable," Julie said with a smile. "Besides, if we're going out and about today, it strikes me that you've already got a girl for each arm. Where would we put her?"

"Oh, I think if it came down to it, we could come up with some creative positions," Trina grinned. "But I'm happy to keep it simpler. Let's stay with a threesome, then."

* * * * *

The three of us were the first off the ship, and once we made our way off the docks we found ourselves on a wide pedestrian market lined with clubs, shops, and restaurants. As we hadn't had lunch yet, we made that the first order of business, and soon we were all seated on a balcony overlooking the docks, deciding on Cajun appetizers.

I had expected to get a lot of attention with my pair of lovelies, but to my surprise I got barely more than a second glance from anyone who passed. I imagined how I might look at a similar group of people, and decided that I certainly wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they were all sex partners, even if it was a business relationship instead of a personal one.

The conversation stuck to casual topics for a while. The girls asked me about my interests, and I answered honestly, telling them all about myself. They listened with interest and even fascination, and though it was enjoyable enough to be the center of attention, I knew that they were only doing their job. Perhaps they did have some genuine interest in me as a person, but I wasn't big-headed enough to think that I must truly be their favorite topic.

As we had lunch, I decided that I would use the day to show some appreciation to the girls. Most particularly, of course, I wanted to thank Trina for her companionship. They were all being well-paid from my tips, of course, but I still felt like I was getting some pretty first-class treatment and they should know that I was grateful. And so, when Trina asked the inevitable leading question after lunch, I had an answer prepared.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked.

"Whatever you girls want," I replied.

"Come on, Xavier," Julie insisted. "This is your vacation. You don't have to entertain us."

"To be honest, I don't really have any ideas," I said with a shrug. "I'm sure that you ladies have been here before, with other guests, and there must be some things that you've always wanted to do or see, but you couldn't because you had to do what your guest wanted. So let's start with those things. I'm sure that being with such gorgeous women will be entertainment enough for me, and even if it isn't, I know Trina well enough to know that she won't let me be disappointed."

"You're sure?" Julie asked.

"Absolutely. And don't try to guess what I want to do. I want both of you to do what makes you happy."

"Is this guy a catch, or what?" Trina asked, leaning over to kiss me.

"I'm not a selfish guy by nature," I said. "I want you ladies to have fun too. It's important to me. And… damn, this is going to be hard to say without being offensive."

"Now I'm intrigued," Julie quipped.

I lowered my voice. "I can suspend disbelief for a little while, enjoy a fantasy, that kind of thing. But in the end, I'm well aware that all of the women with this outfit are more or less compelled to show me a certain amount of affection. I'm not content to leave it at that. I'd like to feel that, on some level, you all genuinely do enjoy my company. Even… the more intimate moments."

"Xavier, you don't need to worry about that," Trina insisted. "I've had a terrific time with you this week, and I'm sure the rest of the girls have too. And Julie is going to feel the same way. Trust me."

"I'm going to go home from this trip with a lot of very pleasant memories," I said. "I'd like for you ladies to have some pleasant memories as well. It's very important to me that the woman I'm with enjoy herself, sexually or otherwise. So please, ladies, tell me what I can do for you. It would sincerely be my pleasure."

Julie smiled. "Far be it from me," she said, "to deny you your pleasure."

* * * * *

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when the girls wanted to go shopping, which was hardly my favorite activity and promised to be somewhat expensive to boot. Still, I had made my bed, and it was time to sleep in it.

We went through the various stores on the boardwalk, and the girls joyfully checked out various outfits, dresses, shoes, accessories, hats, and what have you. They had a way of picking out really very sexy outfits, though, and their conversation with each other was loaded with hidden meanings.

"You would look just delicious in this," Julie told Trina at one point, holding up a black jean jacket and white tube top.

Trina held up a necklace at another store. "I really can't think of anything this would go with," she said. "What do you think, Julie? Wouldn't it go best without anything else at all?"

"Here, could you hold these for the rest of the day for me?" Julie asked when she came out of a dressing room. I looked, and saw that she had given me her panties. She gave me a wink and went back inside the dressing room without another word.

Trina tried on some seriously high-heeled boots at another store, and walked up to Julie. "There," she said, when she got close. "I'm finally right on the same level as you. See… eyes, lips, breasts, everything lines up perfectly."

Another enjoyable part of the experience was they way the girls treated me. They showed real appreciation for my generosity, but didn't take advantage; there was no whining or pleading, and in fact they never directly asked me to buy anything. They simply showed me things they liked and I made the call to buy them or not, and when I did they gave me affectionate kisses and told me all about what a great guy I was. I got one or two odd looks from other customers who watched both foxy women kiss me full on the lips after buying them their gifts, but for the most part everyone seemed to take it in stride. In fact, once I'd looked around for a bit, I thought I saw other men who were probably in a similar situation to my own. It seemed likely that this was a common stop for the various erotic vacation outfits in the Caribbean.

We came to the last store on the commercial strip, a large department store as opposed to an open-air market. The girls took me straight to the lingerie department and began looking over the merchandise, holding some really erotic pieces up for inspection. Finally, they each selected some favorites and went off to the dressing rooms to try them on.

"Sit here," Trina insisted to me, putting me in a chair that sat right outside the dressing room door. They both went into the short hallway and then to the last stall, where Trina shut the door only halfway.

I felt self-conscious as any man hanging around outside a ladies' dressing room will. Women may not realize this, but when they ask us to wait outside the dressing room door while they go in and try things on, we are on some level convinced that every other person who sees us thinks that we're there so we can try to peek inside and see the women undressing. The fact that in this case I actually DID want to do that, and knew that the women in question wouldn't mind at all, made the situation even less comfortable.

The result was that I rather deliberately didn't even look in that general direction until I heard giggling from the cubicle Trina and Julie had entered.

I glanced through the doorway and did a double-take. Trina had left the door open at just the right angle to allow me to see their reflection in its mirror, and what I saw was the two of them standing back-to-front, with Julie in back holding a lacy purple-and-black bustier in front of Trina's body, not quite covering her breasts. They were apparently looking in another mirror inside the dressing room, and acting as though they had no idea that anyone could see them.

What a tease they had set up for me! I couldn't go in, because we'd get thrown out if we were caught in there together (which I just knew we would be). I couldn't even watch all that closely because then someone would see me doing that and think me some kind of pervert. All I could do was take quick glances and try to catch some of the action, because action there was.

Trina took the lingerie from Julie and held it up herself, but Julie didn't move her hands away; instead, she began to feel up Trina's breasts from the sides, moving her hands slowly inwards to the erect nipples which barely peeked out over black lace.

I looked away as nonchalantly as I could, and noticed that stockings were on sale. No one was around; I looked back in.

Julie was whispering in Trina's ear, making the brunette smile seductively. Then Julie's lips touched her earlobe, and pursed to blow gently. Her tongue emerged and licked delicately at Trina's neck --

Hm… the store had a good selection of patent-leather shoes.

The women had turned to face each other when I looked back, and they kissed with fervor and passion, Trina clenching her fingers in Julie's lovely red hair while Julie ran her hands over Trina's tight bottom, pulling her closer and pressing their tits closely together. Both women were so beautiful, and the way they embraced told me that they thought so too, and that they turned each other on as much as me. It was hard to look away…

When I did wrest my eyes from their hot vision of lesbian lust, I was glad I did (in a way), because a woman was approaching with an armload of clothes to try on.

I coughed loudly and cleared my throat. Fortunately, it got the attention of my girls, and I waved my hand at them to get back. They seemed to understand, and after blowing me kisses, they closed the door.

* * * * *

"That was close," Trina said to me once we had made our purchases and left the store with our bags. "Thanks for the warning, love."

"It broke my heart to do it," I said with a sigh.

"Oh, don't worry honey," Julie reassured me. "That was just silly teasing. You know we'll have more for you, and you won't have to just watch either."

Trina hailed a taxi, and talked briefly with the driver in Spanish as Julie loaded our bags in. "He'll take them back to the ship for twenty dollars," Trina explained. "Don't worry about the stuff going missing; I know this guy. He won't risk losing our business for a few bags of clothes."

I gave the driver his tip, and he headed out.

"So, what now?" Julie asked, taking my arm.

"We spent three hours shopping," Trina pointed out. "It can't all have been fun for you. There must me something you'd rather be doing. Should we go to a club, or maybe down to the beach? I've got my bikini in my purse."

I raised my eyebrow at the teeny purse she held, and wondered if a bikini that fit in there would actually have sufficient fabric to cover her nipples.

"They've got some more thrilling stuff to do, too," Julie suggested. "Parasailing, helicopter tours, that kind of thing."

I glanced around, more out of indecision than anything else. The end of the main market street, where we stood, was up and away from the water such that we had a fairly sweeping view of the whole beach, the docks, and where we'd been so far. Around in the other direction, the rise became steeper until it was almost a cliff. That cliff continued parallel to the beach until it reached a point that jutted out to sea, and on that point I could see a white building, all by itself. "What's that?" I asked, pointing.

"That's an old Spanish mission," she said. "The priests moved out a long time ago, though. Now it's just a point of interest. I've never been up there."

"Neither have I," said Julie.

I pondered briefly. "Curious to see it?" I asked.

"You know, I always have meant to go check it out," Trina replied. "Sure, let's do it!"

* * * * *

The road, as it turned out, stopped fairly short of the mission. One had to walk along a couple of miles of trail and then climb some fairly steep steps to make it to the top. I had to hand it to the girls; they kept up a good pace the whole way, especially considering that their shoes were not exactly designed with hiking in mind.

Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers