Dream Vacation Pt. 08

Story Info
He enjoys a week at an erotic resort.
15.5k words
4.84
74.8k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers

===== DAY EIGHT =====

"I've got a surprise for you," Trina said with a smile, as she lay next to me in bed gently stroking the hard-on I had awakened with that morning. A few minutes before, I had been blissfully asleep and dreaming of various erotic images, nothing coherent, just a general feeling of sexual pleasure and excitement. Trina, who was nothing if not perceptive of my moods and desires, had correctly guessed what my dreams had been about and chosen to awaken me by pressing her naked body against mine and sliding a gentle hand over my cock.

"What sort of surprise?" I asked as the fog of sleep drifted away and her pretty face came into focus.

"Just you wait, lover." She kissed me, then rose and headed for the door. "I'll see you down on deck."

I raised an eyebrow; it surprised me that she wasn't starting off the day by offering sex or even so much as a quick handjob. "Not getting dressed today?" I asked as she started to head out the door still entirely unclothed.

"Only if you really want me to."

I smiled back. "Far be it from me to cover you up. I'll be right down."

I arrived at the breakfast table about fifteen minutes later, and to my surprise found the Captain waiting. I had barely seen him since being introduced when we first came on board, and assumed that he preferred not to mingle with the passengers. Honestly, if I were him, I'd probably feel the same way. It would seem a little weird to intrude on their sexual fantasies.

"Good morning, Mr. Xavier," he said, standing and shaking my hand. "Please, do sit down."

"Good morning, Captain. I want to thank you for a very pleasant cruise so far. It's been an unforgettable experience."

We sat down and the Captain was brought a drink. I ordered orange juice and waited for whatever he had to say.

"I want to apologize, Mr. Xavier, for any discomfort caused to you by my brief discussion with the local law authorities last night," the Captain said. "Rest assured that the matter did not concern you in the slightest. The only time your name even came up was when I showed our passenger manifest, and they barely glanced at it."

"That's good to know," I said. "I figured that everything must be fine when we got underway last night, but I appreciate knowing for certain. Out of curiosity, what was it all about?"

"Well, that actually brings me to the reason why I needed to speak to you," the Captain said. "It seems that our other two guests were, shall we say, not as well-behaved as you have been. Without going into details which I am sure they would want kept confidential, they caused a bad situation in one of the nightclubs onshore and the police were summoned. To make a long story short, they took the next flight home and would be well-advised never to return."

"Did they have their escorts with them?" I asked, concerned. "Are they all right?"

"The ladies are perfectly fine. These kinds of situations happen sometimes, and our staff is well-instructed on how to deal with it."

"When the punches start flying, get out fast," Trina interjected.

"Exactly," the captain nodded. "The escorts assigned to them made it back to the ship perfectly safely. And we do appreciate your concern, Mr. Xavier."

I shrugged slightly. "I'm still not sure what this has to do with me."

Trina grinned with excitement. "Can I tell him, Captain?" she asked.

The Captain smiled slightly and gestured for her to do so.

"Well, X-man, to put it simply, you're the last guest on the ship," Trina said. "One man, eight women. And, given the situation, the resort has decided to offer you a discount for an additional companion. Anyone on the boat that you want is yours."

I blinked. "No kidding?"

"True!"

I glanced around the deck, and saw that all the ladies had turned in my direction, all smiling at me and striking various poses. My throat seemed to squeeze shut; I suddenly had no less than EIGHT gorgeous women, all of whom wanted me (just for the money, I know, but still), all ripe for the picking. Each of them seemed to be displaying what they obviously felt to be their best assets. Nikita cupped her large, natural tits in both hands and licked her own nipples. Akimi and Kiko had dressed in identical outfits, with coconut bikinis and short grass skirts. Julie sat with her legs displayed to best advantage and twirled her gorgeous red hair around her finger. Susie Q, dressed in a white bikini, simply stared at me with sultry eyes. The other two women, who had been assigned to the recently vacated guests and whose names I still didn't know, were dressed to play naughty; the blonde in a hot skin-tight red evening dress, and the petite brunette in a little schoolgirl's outfit, her hair in braids. Trina, secure in the knowledge that she was mine no matter what, simply relaxed in her chair and smirked at me

"What..." I started to say, but my throat was dry. I took a drink of water, and continued. "What sort of discount?" I asked.

"Half price," the Captain said. "Normally an additional companion would run four hundred dollars, but today our ladies are available for two hundred each."

I mentally tallied my remaining funds (it's not easy to do math under such circumstances) and rapidly came to a conclusion. "I'll take the lot," I said.

"I knew it," Trina grinned.

The women all came rushing up to me at once, with bright eyes and smiles, all telling me how great I was and competing to see who could be the first to embrace, kiss, or otherwise touch me. I felt more than a little overwhelmed, but it was a major rush to be the focal point of attention from so many hot, sexy women.

"Okay, girls, let him breathe," Trina said, making her way to my side. The ladies backed off just a little, but still clustered around smiling as if Christmas had come early.

"What have I done?" I asked, half-jokingly.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll be gentle," Susie Q said.

"Speak for yourself," Nikita growled, giving her own tits a squeeze.

"Well, I'll be leaving you alone now, Mr. Xavier," the Captain said as he stood up. "We'll be within sight of Echo Beach any time now, and I assume you'll want all of your companions to come ashore with you. I think you'll have a fairly extraordinary final day with us, sir. Now, if you'll excuse me?"

* * * * *

It might have seemed an odd choice for how to spend my time immediately following the "purchase" of seven hot and sexy women dedicated to my pleasure, but the first thing I did after finishing breakfast was to go and have a nap.

"I want to save my energy for the Island," I explained to the girls. "And, of course, for the party on board ship between sunset and sunrise. Besides, there are some of you whom I don't know very well yet, and Trina can take some time to tell you all about what I like and what I don't; and to be blunt, what makes me want to give extra tips."

"How many bisexual ladies do we have?" Trina asked, holding up a hand.

All the girls exchanged knowing smiles and raised their hands as well.

"All right, that's one matter taken care of right there," Trina nodded. "We'll figure out the rest on our own, lover. Go build up your strength. But tell me, who should come to wake you up?"

"Um... draw lots," I replied, shrugging.

"How many?"

"Just one for now, I think."

Each of the girls stepped up and kissed me on the cheek, and then they all headed into the covered deck to talk amongst themselves. I wished I could be a fly on the wall for the conversation, but I actually was strangely tired; it was as if my body knew what was in store and was deliberately slowing me down so I could handle the eventual onslaught.

I shut myself in my cabin and dropped onto the bed. In spite of the anticipation (or perhaps because of it), I found myself exhausted, and fell asleep within minutes.

* * * * *

The warm softness of a body lying down beside me stirred me awake. I put out my hand and touched a breast, and gently stroked its smooth roundness. A tiny sigh wafted into my ear.

I didn't open my eyes yet, but let my arms go around the woman who climbed on top of me and spread her legs over my body. I suddenly realized that she felt unfamiliar; this was a woman I hadn't felt in this position before.

"Time to wake up," she whispered.

I felt a rush of heat in my face, suddenly excited over the idea that there was a naked woman lying on top of me, her legs open and ready to take me inside her, and I had no idea who she was. The sheer wild abandon of being poised to fuck an unseen stranger thrilled me and charged my cock to full hardness in seconds. The head of my member brushed against a soft wetness, and I knew she was ready.

With my eyes still closed, I rolled my hips upward and entered her.

She gasped and tensed for a moment, then sighed with pleasure and lowered herself over me to allow me all the way inside. Large, firm breasts pressed against my chest and soft lips touched my mouth, opening to allow a questing tongue into our kiss. We fucked deep and slow, and she moaned slightly with each thrust to show how much she loved it.

I finally opened my eyes and saw the face of my unknown lover. It was the blonde woman who had been with the other guests. She had an intensely sultry look about her, with narrowed eyes and full lips that purred with pleasure even as she parted them to smile at me. Her hair was long and hung down to one side.

"Hi," I said as I pushed my cock a little deeper inside her.

"Hi yourself," she said sweetly.

I raised myself up on my elbows and she sat up on top of me, swinging her legs around to sit in my lap with my cock still deep inside her. The new position put us eye-to-eye, one of the reasons why it was one of my favorite ways to fuck a woman.

"So," I said as I bounced her gently up and down, fucking her hot little wet pussy and massaging her tits gently with both hands, "what's your name?"

"Evelyn," she said, her smile growing wider. I got the idea the she also liked the fact that she was actually fucking a guy who was a complete stranger to her, someone who had to ask for her name while his cock was thrusting into her.

I decided to play the game for all it was worth. "Evelyn... that's a pretty name," I said. "It's certainly a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," she said as she worked a little swivel into her hips to stimulate me further. "So... how does my pussy feel?"

"Very nice, thank you," I replied politely. "Would it be all right if I sucked on your nipples while I fuck you?"

"Oh, by all means," she replied, cupping up her breasts and offering them to me. I chose the left one and sucked the nipple into my mouth, tickling the little bud with my tongue as I continued to thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She threw back her head and actually laughed, a bright, happy laugh of a woman who was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked, smiling myself.

"It's just so much fun!" she replied, her eyes twinkling. "I can't help it if I love being fucked, can I?"

"Not at all. I'm glad you like it."

"Mmm, it feelssoooogood!" she enthused, arching her back and thrusting her tits in the air. "Will you come inside me, please? I really want your cream in my pussy."

"Here, lie down," I said, pushing her backward so that I was on top of her. Still smiling, she lay down beneath me and then, to my surprise, hooked her legs up over my elbows.

"How's that?" she asked.

"How's this?" I replied, thrusting as deeply as I could.

She closed her eyes and moaned hotly, pulling me tightly up to her so that she could feel as much of me inside her as possible. "Oh wow, your cock isperfect," she whispered. "You're all the way inside me now, and it fits just right! Come on, fuck my cunt until I come with you!"

I thrust in and out of her hard and deep, and she seemed to enjoy it more with each stroke. The smile never left her face, and I loved that she had so much fun with fucking me. Her moans turned to soft cries that became more and more intense as I pushed her toward climax.

Then she arched up, pulled me inside and held me there, and I felt a warm rush deep inside her pussy as she came. It was enough to push me over the edge as well, and I climaxed deep inside her, just as she had begged me to. I let her legs go so she could relax. She purred softly as the intensity of her orgasmic rush faded, and opened her eyes.

"That was so much fun," she said. "I'm really glad we met."

"Definitely one of the more unusual introductions I've ever had," I said. "I don't think I've ever been able to say with greater certainty that it was a pleasure to meet someone."

She laughed again, and kissed me. "Well, before I forget, we've arrived at the island. Some of the crew went ashore to make sure everything is all right, and when they get back we'll be able to go."

"Sounds like we'd better get ready," I nodded.

"You'll need to pull out of my pussy first, you know."

"Details, details."

I slid out of her, and she sat up beside me to give me a last kiss. "Just so you know," she said, "all the girls will be on deck in about fifteen minutes to rub sunscreen on each other. You're welcome to join us."

* * * * *

Of course, I did join the girls on deck for sunscreen. They were paired off when I got there, half of them massaging coconut-scented lotion into the other half, putting on more of a show than was strictly necessary, of course. Bikinis, naturally, were the outfit of choice, and they were all different in color and style. Trina was the only one who had chosen not to wear a swimsuit; she wore nothing at all.

"I've decided to stay nude for the entire stay on the island," she explained. "I thought you might find it kind of fun and exciting. I know I do."

"Of course, it makes it that much harder for the rest of us to keep our hands off her," Nikita said as she rubbed lotion over Trina's tits from behind.

"Excuse me?" said a bright voice from just behind me. I turned, and saw the cute and petite brunette escort who I hadn't met yet. She was dressed in a pink bikini with a Playboy-bunny clasp in the front, and her hair was done up in a pair of braids. "Hi! I'm Staci."

"Xavier," I replied, taking her offered hand and kissing the fingers.

"How charming!" she grinned. "I wanted to ask you, is it okay if we do a little play-acting today?"

"Such as?"

"Well, I think it would be kind of fun to play Innocent Virgin. I like pretending that I've never done anything like this before, and then it all feels so good that I can't get enough of it!"

"I think that would be fun," I agreed.

"So then... you'll teach me?" she asked, suddenly looking a little shy, coy, and vulnerable. She twirled a braid around one finger and smiled a bit nervously.

"Um... sure."

Staci giggled, and broke character. "I think we're going to have a great day together," she said. "I'm going to go get Nikita to do my back, and then once we're on the island, I'll be your virgin for you, okay? I can't wait!"

Kiko approached me from the side. "Listen, Xavier, as long as we're playing parts, Akimi and I would like to be native girls. You know, we can pretend we live together on the island, entertaining guests from time to time. By the way, do you like my coconuts?" She gave her tits a shake, knocking her coconut-shell bikini cups back and forth.

"Very playful," I said, nodding with appreciation.

"I'll be your private Girl Friday, if you like," Nikita suggested as she rubbed lotion over Staci's legs.

"I'd like to be a spoiled little rich girl with a wild streak," Susie Q said as she touched up bright red lipstick and tucked the tube into the waist of her matching red bikini bottoms.

"Evelyn and I will be traveling companions," Julie suggested, stroking Evelyn's long blonde hair. "You know, lesbian lovers on holiday. Of course, we might be persuaded to try a man, just this once."

"What about you, Trina?" I asked. "Care to choose a role for yourself?"

"Sure. I'll be your hostess," she said with a smile. "Welcome to Fantasy Island!"

* * * * *

The girls decided to assume their roles after we actually set foot on the beach, and to make it work best, everyone else went ashore ahead of me and Nikita. In order to better play her part, Nikita had put on a gray skirt, white blouse, and a pair of black heels. She had also tied her hair into a tight bun.

I had on my swimsuit and a loose-fitting, comfortable shirt. While we waited for the dinghy to take the other women to the island and then return for us, Nikita and I cleaned up my cabin a bit and prepared for the party that we would have that night. The ship's crew would take care of some of that, but Nikita had told me that it wasn't really their job; they were there to operate the ship, not act as cleaning staff. On ship, that job was generally taken care of by one of the escorts who got a bonus for extra work, and as it happened Nikita and Susie Q were the staff for this trip.

"I don't mind it," she said, just before officially assuming the character of my secretary. "It's pretty easy work, and it's nice to get the extra money."

"Ready then, Nikita?" I asked.

She slipped on a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and assumed a serious, professional air. "Yes, Mr. Xavier. What can I do for you?"

The transformation was so sudden and complete that I was momentarily taken aback, but recovered quickly. "Right... well, I suppose we'd better get ready to go ashore. I do appreciate you coming along, Nikita; I'm sure there were other things you wanted to do with your vacation."

"Not at all, Mr. Xavier; it's my place to attend to all your needs and desires."

I caught the double entendre, but she delivered it with a perfectly straight expression. If the other girls were actresses of her level, I knew it would be pretty easy to forget that this was essentially a play staged for my benefit. At that moment, I decided to stop thinking of it as though it were, and start to simply enjoy it as if it were all real.

When my secretary and I arrived on deck, we were greeted by the Captain and the Mate, who was to take us ashore. "Right this way, Mr. Xavier," the captain indicated with a wave of his hand.

"Thank you, Captain," I replied.

"Excuse me, Miss?" the First Mate said, addressing Nikita. "I'm afraid you'll need to remove your shoes. This is an inflatable boat, and high heels aren't safe."

"Mr. Xavier has guidelines for proper attire," Nikita said sharply. "I'm afraid you'll need to make an exception."

"It's all right, Nikita," I assured her. "We wouldn't want to boat to get punctured. You may remove your shoes."

"Of course, sir," Nikita said, instantly complying. She slipped out of the shoes and put them into the slim briefcase that she carried at her side.

We stepped down the ladder into the boat. I came down just before Nikita did, and offered my hand to help her. In spite of that, she stumbled at the last second and fell awkwardly into my arms. I caught her easily, and she looked up at me past her knocked-askew glasses with some embarrassment.

"Oh! Excuse me, Mr. Xavier!" she exclaimed.

"Quite all right, Nikita," I said. I noticed that she had fallen so that her hand landed on my bare chest, and the top button of her blouse had popped.

"I'm... er... nervous on small boats, sir," she whispered.

I helped her to sit down, and I sat beside her. "You can hold onto me, if it would help," I offered.

"Oh, Mr. Xavier, I wouldn't dream of it – that is, it wouldn't be my place..."

"Nonsense. We make adjustments as necessary for circumstances. Please, I wouldn't want you to be in a state of panic for the entire trip."

"V-very well, sir, if that's what you would like," she said, and put a hand through my offered arm. When the first mate started up the motor, she gripped more tightly, and leaned into me slightly.

Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers