Dream Vacations

Story Info
He makes her dreams come true.
1.8k words
3.89
131.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

My husband is a genius. Literally. He is a pharmaceutical scientist. He has been responsible for many medical break throughs.He comes up with cures that others only dream about. Unfortunately, he brings his work home with him. After being in the lab at work all day, he grabs a bite to eat, then rushes to his laboratory he has set up downstairs. It seems the only time he spends with me, are the moments he takes to show me his latest creation. This week was no different, as he spent the better part of eighteen hours each day working. Friday night, he was up late, finally coming upstairs around 1:00 in the morning. I was in bed, but reading a romance novel, when he came in. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out. The light over head didn't seem to bother him, so I finished the chapter I was reading. He was gently tossing and turning, and I could tell he was dreaming. Probably about his next world saving cure, no doubt. I padded over to the wall to turn the light off. But before I did, I looked to make sure the covers were straight on the bed. That's when I saw the pup tent my husband had created under the sheets. I left the lights on as I walked back over to the bed. I carefully pulled the covers back to see his cock poking out through his pajamas. It took me by surprise, as I don't get to see it like that very often. I decided to make whatever he was dreaming about, a little more exciting. I bent down, and gently took the head of his cock into my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked, as he moaned in his sleep. Soon he was rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth. I wanted him in my pussy, but I didn't want to wake him, so I just let him saw in and out of my wet lips. His motions became quicker and sharper, and I knew what was coming. With a violent shudder, he unloaded months of pent up cum into my mouth. I knew if I didn't swallow it all, I would be sleeping on wet sticky sheets. I can't remember the last time he came so hard, and so much. When he was done, I slipped out of the bed, and went downstairs for a glass of water. I could feel his sticky cum coating my throat. When I returned, I was shocked to see his cock was still hard! This time, I couldn't help myself, and just climbed on top of him. I bounced up and down, and moaned loudly with each orgasm. I could feel each hot spurt as it coated the walls of my smiling pussy, when he finally came. He was so tired, he never even woke up.

I woke up around 9:00 in the morning, and was surprised to see him still sleeping. I let him rest and went down to fix breakfast. About a half an hour later, he wandered into the kitchen, wearing his robe.

"Aren't you going to work today?" I asked, surprised that he wasn't already dressed.

"No. I'm taking a few days off. I came up with something fantastic!"You sure did, I thought to myself. He sat down at the table, obviously excited. I grabbed our coffees and sat down across from him. He reached out and took both of my hands in his, and looked me in the face. "I have invented the ultimate drug. I stumbled upon it by accident!" He looked around to make sure no one else was listening. "It will change our lives forever.

"Well, what does it cure?" I asked after a moment.

"Er...nothing."

"Then what does it do? And how will it change us?" He had my attention now. He started explaining it, but all the scientific lingo had me lost. "OK, now how about in English." "Oh, sorry." He then laid it all out. "The brain has two distinct modes of operation. The first is obvious. It lets you think, and make decisions based upon what you want your body to do. You know, talking, walking, stuff like that. The second mode, is more of an auto pilot. When you go to sleep this mode takes over to make sure you keep breathing, and to monitor all of your functions. It also causes you to dream. Almost like an in-flight movie. Only difference is, you don't know what the movie will be. I was trying to develop a drug to help those in comas. Something that would try to turn the auto pilot off, and the conscious side on, at the same time. But what I came up with was unbelievable. I tried it myself to see if it would work."

"Isn't' that dangerous?" I couldn't believe he would try it on himself.

"No, not at all. I knew exactly what went into it, and it's perfectly safe."

"OK, so tell me! What does it do?" I was actually excited along with him.

"You take the pill just before you go to sleep. Your 'auto pilot' takes over all of your body's functions...except one. The dream state. You can actually dream about anything you want. You can go anywhere you want. You can be anything you want. You can travel as far back in history, or as far into the future as you want. You set your own boundaries!"

"OK, then what were you dreaming about last night?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"I dreamed about taking you to island paradises, and relaxing on isolated beaches."

OK, good lie. I won't push it. "So, when do I get to try this wonder pill?"

"Anytime you want. After I had realized what I had found, I developed with you in mind. I know I don't spend enough time with you, and I figured we could spend time together in dreamland."

"How sweet." I was truly touched by his concern. "But I'll wait 'til tonight. That way I can plan a vacation for us." We both chuckled, and enjoyed our breakfast.

All day I thought about what I wanted to dream about, but so many thoughts kept popping into my head, I just eventually put it aside, and continued with my normal routine. As usual, he disappeared down to his lab, and I eventually curled up in bed with my novel. I heard his footsteps, as he neared our bedroom. I glanced at the clock, it was only 9:00. It was unusual for him to quit this early. He walked in carrying a small plate and a glass of water. Bringing the plate closer to me, I noticed the small pink pill. "Not very big, is it?" I said nervously, as I reached out for it. I held it between two fingers and examined it closely.

"You don't have to take it, if your not ready." He held the plate back out in front of me. I popped the pill in my mouth and drank the water.

"This is really strange." I said the words, but somehow knowing that I was the only one who could hear them. I always wanted to go to Hawaii, so that was my first stop. It was hot out and the warm sand felt strange under my feet. I could hear the waves as they crashed along the beach. I could smell the saltwater, and feel the soft breeze blowing my hair around. It was just as I imagined it would be. Hey wait, I am imagining it. How profound. But something was missing. I walked around, kicking up sand, and drinking in the beautiful surroundings. Then it dawned on me. There were no people. Parts of my mind went to work creating people. Soon the beach was swarming with men. Wait a sec, there were no women, no children, just men, and they were all naked! Then I realized that I too, was naked. Two of the men walked right up to me. One just kissed me, while the other dropped to his knees in front of me. I had tongues swirling in two hole at once. My legs started to tremble so bad that I had to lie down. Luckily I had remembered to bring a blanket (?) All too quickly I was having orgasm after orgasm. I never had to say anything, I just looked at the men, and they seemed to know what I wanted. I was fucking and sucking left and right. After several dozen orgasms, suddenly my body began to shake. One by one the men started disappearing. A voice from the heavens grew louder and louder.

"Honey, wake up! Are you OK?" My husband was shaking me by the shoulders.

"Uh… yeah...uh I think so."I was still groggy, and a little upset because I wasn't finished yet.

"You were thrashing around pretty violently. I had to make sure you were OK. Did it work?"

"Oh yeah, it worked all right! How long was I sleeping?"

"Only about 10 minutes.If your OK with it, I'll let you go back to sleep."I managed to squeeze in hours of fucking in only 10 minutes? Oh wow.

"Yeah, I think I can deal with it." I gave my hubby a kiss and hit the pillow. All night I fucked and sucked hundreds of men around the world. I must have swallowed ten gallons of cum. Of course I made sure it was as sweet as honey. I fucked so much, that I couldn't even walk. I was in the middle of sucking off a French man who didn't speak a word of English, when I awoke.

"Man..I was right in the middle of a great dream, when I woke up!"

"That's still a problem I'm working on. The 'auto pilot' still kicks in and out on its own, regardless of what the rest of the brain is doing. So what kind of dream was it?"

"Uh...er..it was you and me on a deserted island in the pacific."I think he knew I was lying, but had the decency to keep quiet about it.

"Well. that's nice."

It's funny, I fucked my brains out last night, but I'm not even sore. In fact, I felt refreshed. I just woke up, but I can't wait to go back to bed. Yesterday, my mind was a blank, and I didn't know where to start. Now my mind is reeling with ideas, and I still don't know where to start. As the day wore on, many of the dreams came back to me, and I was able to make some observations. First, I was naked in all of them. Second, my husband wasn't in a single dream. But at the same time, he was in all of them. My husband is a genius.

Note to readers:

If anyone is interested in reading more "dream vacations", let me know!

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers