Dream Weaver

Story Info
Dreams are nightmares weaved from somewhere.
1.4k words
3.36
27.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of the men has a hold of my head, assaulting my mouth with his pressing body and his ... thing. He has a hand-full of my hair, pulling it hard. Another is behind me thrusting himself into me deeply." Anne said with a slight tone of excitement.

"I don't mean to be direct Mrs. Baker but are you sure they are raping you?" Dr. Sanders asked in a low voice.

"Well my arms are tied and my feet seem to be tied to something," she replied harshly.

"I understand Mrs. Baker but some women are known to engage in such sexual activity, freely."

"I promise you Dr. Sanders this is not being done freely," Anne barked.

"Okay, let's go back to the beginning and see if we can figure out how this dream begins and why," Dr. Sanders said reassuring.

"Okay," Mrs. Anne Baker agreed, her medium frame body lay out to relax on the sofa but showed all the signs of tension. Her fidgeting fingers and nervous quivering lips told she was not comfortable. Dr. Sanders sat close by with his pad in his lap that he scribbled upon. "I am in a line with some other women."

"How are the woman dressed?" Dr. Sanders asked lightly.

"We are all dressed in deep red almost maroon colored robesin deep red almost maroon colored robes. Shackles around our ankles bind each of us. My hands are tied in front of me and we are being shoved down a corridor that is lit with torches. The walls are rock and mortar, like an old castle." Anne stopped and took a deep breath.

"You're doing fine, please continue."

"The hall opens up into a large room with many beds, like a sleeping quarters for an army or something. We are pushed to the ground in the open area of this room. All of us are scared and huddled close to one another. A large bald man with a whip is keeping us bunched up. 'Cracking' it in mid air."

"What is he wearing?" Dr. Sanders asked as he gazed in the mirror and scratched his baldheaded with his pencil.

"No shirt and his skirt, I guess it's a skirt. It's not pants. They are dark brown leather and his sandals are wrapped up and around his legs with long leather straps. I venture to say he hadn't had a bath this year."

Dr. Sanders restrained a snicker. "Please continue."

"A large group of men are coming into the room and we are being paired up with them. They are selecting women as if shopping for ... sex!"

"How can you tell this?" The Dr. asked.

"You know when a man has his hormones raging," Mrs. Baker replied.

"I think you mean Testosterone, but please finish."

"Yes testosterone, what-ever, this man grabs me and starts kissing my neck and has me in a bear hug. I can't move my arms and my feet are still shackled so I am unable to kick, which was my first reaction. His scruffy face and rough whiskers are abrasive on my neck. He even bit me."

"You feel the sting of the bite or just the bite?"

"What? Of course I feel the sting of the bite it doesn't feel good either. He drags me over to a bed, I think it's a bed and they unshackled my ankles. His hand has a tight grip on my hair and I can't do anything but follow his lead."

"Are you okay, Mrs. Baker?" Dr. Sanders asked slightly concerned.

"Yes, I'm okay. I am thrown over the bed with my hands tied and he begins mauling me. Pulling hard at my breasts and slapping at my ass not playfully but 'yes' I feel the sting."

"Okay, this is where the other man comes in. Mrs. Baker are you up for the in-depth treatment today?" Dr. Sanders asked.

"Yes, you told me we would be having another session soon. I want what-ever's going to rid me of this night-mare," Mrs. Baker said sadly. "It seems to be getting worse.

"Often times the experience seems more intense before the ratification of a problem," Dr Sanders said reassuring.

"Oh," she replied with a tone of not understanding.

"Okay, take this pill, it's valuminimum(cr3) , you understand how it works, so just lie back and relax." Dr. Sanders hands Anne a pill and a small plastic cup of water. He then gets up and heads towards the door. "I will be back after it has taken affect," Dr. Sanders opened the door and exited. Mrs. Baker lay on the sofa, in the room silent, reflecting on her situation.

Fifteen minutes later~

"Mrs. Baker ... Anne? Can you understand me?" Dr. Sanders asked, bent over Mrs. Baker.

"Mee laa heer," she answered in an apparently 'Drugged' state of confusion.

"Good, the medicine has taken effect already. Mrs. Baker I am going to begin with the therapy, okay? You are a prisoner and are given to the Guards of the Roman army to do what they will with you, okay? The prison is huge and there is no escape. You must do as they ask of you, okay?" Dr. Sanders asked.

"Oakie," she mumbles as if highly intoxicated.

Dr. Sanders goes to the door and opens it, in walks two men with suits and ties. "Okay, you know the rules, no clothes. Take them off here and no hitting, biting or striking for any reason. I will be back in thirty minutes and that will one hundred dollars a piece."

"Okay," answered one man excited while the other relieves his wallet of the cash, handing it to the Doctor. "Thanks," he said with a huge grin. Dr. Sanders exits the room and the men shed their clothes and prowl over to where Anne lay.

"I got her head this time," one man said in a rough voice. Placing his half-hard cock at Mrs. Baker's mouth and forcing it in between her lips.. Just as the other man comes from behind her and presses his fingers into her deeply, she opens her mouth to scream only to find a cock pushed deeper into her throat.

Gagging and mumbling she struggles to fight the two men off but her present state has her unable to resist with any real strength, or is she.

"Awww." The man yelled as Anne bit down hard on his cock and his groin area. Yanking on his ball sack with all her might, she bit

down harder.

Springing to her feet like an awoken feline.

"Now! I said ... 'Now' DAMN-IT!" Anne yelled

"Oh you want it now?" One man asked laughing.

"The Bitch bit me," the other screamed.

Just then the door barges open and a uniformed assault team of five police officers rush in with pistols aimed and yelling, "Freeze ... on the ground. Now! On the ground."

Black flack vests marked with PD rushed and subdued the two men quickly. Placing cuffs on them and reading them their rights.

"You okay?" One officer asked Anne.

"Hell No I'm not all right. I have just been FUCKED by these two FUCK heads," she kicked at one as she jets past the small group of arresting officers. "Did you get Dr. Dick?" She yells angrily.

"Right here," an officer escorting Dr. Sanders to the room with handcuffs already applied. She 'slaps' his face as she storms by them. Dr. Sanders looks about the room knowing his world will be changed forever now. Seeing the little plastic cup of water and the white pill dissolved in the bottom of it. His body goes limp as if he melted with a slap of reality.

"Hey Anne," an officer yells out. "Congratulations, on your capture of the Dream Weaver."

"Shits gonna give me NIGHTMARES forever!" Anne barks back as she continues to leave.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To wash my mouth out!" Anne yelled back with a snap.

"You're going down Dream Weaver," the officer said with a snicker.

"My attorney will have me out by night-fall and I will be dreaming in my soft bed, tonight," the Doctor mumbled. "Thinking about you Officer..." The Doctor looks long and hard at the officers' name pin and shield number.

~end?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A heartfelt thanks to the editor (LadyCibelle)

I highly recommend the Literotica's Volunteer Editing if your in need of an editor. The expediance of this edit was head spinning

thanks LadyC~)