Dream within a Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five Alive News!" shouted the lovely Indian reporterette at 8:00am, Friday, August 28th. "Five Alive News has confirmed that Lieutenant Claire Michaels of the Town & County Police Department is resigning and returning to the Los Angeles Police Department. Lt. Michaels was in charge of the TCPD SWAT Teams, and stated that her resignation was due to logistical non-support from Deputy Chief Robert Brownlee. The Police Department has not issued any statement about the resignation of Lt. Michaels or their plans for the SWAT Teams going forward, but Commander Donald Troy did issue a statement thanking Lt. Michaels for her professionalism and hard work in the creation of the SWAT team and its excellence..."

"How in the fuck did Priya get that so quickly?" Cindy asked as Crowbar's Angels and I watched in my office. "You just told us, and you only got it an hour and a half ago."

"I know." I said. "I'm sure you ladies caught the important part of Priya's little newscast there?" Blank looks from three pairs of eyes greeted me; I was disappointed and knew I still had a lot of work to do to get them up to speed.

"Nothing?" I asked, peering from officer to officer.

"I'm not getting it." said Teresa. "Why don't you just tell us?"

"No." I said. "That's too easy. You figure it out and tell me. There was a clue there, as important as any crime scene clue, and you all have to see through it because I'm not always going to be here as a crutch."

"Uh," Cindy said, feeling what I was seeing in all their eyes: the beginnings of anger at me for what was perceived as unwarranted and overly harsh treatment, "why don't we get through the agenda for the meeting. We've all got work to do."

"Okay." I said. "Whaddya got?"

Cindy said "All of the reports from the prison execution incident are uploaded to the servers, consolidated and cross-referenced. Myron is waiting for your permission to send it to the SBI."

"Oh heck yeah, send it immediately." I said. "I don't want them bitching about us making them wait for anything like that. I'll look into it later."

Cindy said "The FBI wants to interview every Detective and our Data people about Sharples. They're investigating a leak of classified information, and want to see what our guys knew about how much Sharples knew about things."

I said "First of all, that permission will have to come from the Chief, if not the Sheriff himself. Second, even if they give that permission, make damn sure our guys know their rights to have an attorney and/or a Police Union rep present at any of that questioning. I want to work with the FBI, but there are lines not to be crossed."

I continued: "We may also need to consult with the D.A.'s office and the Union on who can be interviewed based upon probable cause. The vast majority of our officers have no involvement with any of that; they should not be subjected to interrogation unless the FBI can 'show cause' to interview them. What else? Anything from the duty logs?"

"No sir." said Teresa. "Trouble free night last night."

"Okay." I said. "Rumors? Innuendo?" I often asked this half-jokingly at the end of a meeting, and it sometimes produced interesting results. But with the tension in the air, the normally 'ranks-off' conversation wasn't happening.

Nevertheless, Teresa said "I heard that Nextdoor County PD is getting a new Lieutenant for the Drug Division."

"Oh?" Cindy said. "Who's that?" Teresa's eyes widened at that, as did mine.

Teresa said "Let him figure it out." She was pointing at me, and now it was Cindy's turn to be wide-eyed at the blatant disrespect.

"That's no problem, Lieutenant." I said acidly, my eyes boring into Teresa. "I keep my eyes and ears open, and I understand the clues I observe. Let's just say that Molly Evans is finally going to get that Lieutenant bar she deserves, albeit with Nextdoor County instead of Midtown--"

"What?!" Cindy gasped.

"Captain Ross doesn't know that, by the way." I finished.

"She told you?" Cindy said. "She didn't say a word to me!"

"Nor to me." I said, looking back at Teresa, my eyes boring right through her. "Like I said, I observe, deduce and infer things, like you ladies should be doing... and it's that same process that keeps me from taking your head off for insubordination, Lt. Croyle. I know it's August, but get your shit together. Now all of you get out of here."

"Uh, can I see you privately for a moment, Commander?" Tanya asked. "It's personal in nature." I acquiesced.

As Cindy and Teresa got up, Cindy said "My office, Lieutenant." She was going to do her job and administer the ass-chewing I'd refrained from administering.

Once alone, I said to Tanya "Shoot."

"I think the clue in Priya's newscast was that she mentioned Brownlee by name." said Tanya. "I thought he and she were on the same side, so that shows that somebody is either out of favor or has switched sides, or both."

"Out of favor." I said. "You're right: for her to mention Brownlee like that, and so publicly, is not good for him. So not to rush you, but I've got to get my reports in to the SBI on the Priemus case so they can relieve me of investigating it. What else?"

"I just wanted to let you know I answered about half of Dr. Karpathian's questions and sent it to her. I bcc'd a copy of it to you, to keep you in the loop."

"Thanks for doing that." I said. "My own interview was pretty rough. I can only imagine how it was for you."

"It was okay." Tanya said. "There is one other thing. and it's what I really wanted to touch base with you about." She hesitated, then gathered her courage and said with a rush: "I know I'm supposed to go through Captain Ross, but I'd like to ask your permission to bypass her and come straight to you on something I want to investigate privately..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What in the fuck was that?!" Cindy demanded as she faced Teresa in her Captain's office. Teresa was standing practically at attention in front of Cindy's desk.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over--" Teresa started.


"Don't answer, just shut the fuck up!" Cindy ordered. "Good grief, I thought we were past this with you." Teresa did not reply.

Cindy sat down. "Sit down." she said. Teresa obeyed as Cindy continued "Well, the Commander let you off the hook with that 'August' comment. I'd forgotten about your history in the month of August. Captain Malone would have to keep an eye on you in August, the month of the race with your sister before she died."

Cindy's ice blue eyes were boring into Teresa as hard as the Commander's had been as she said: "But you gotta get it under control, sister. And don't fuck with the Iron Crowbar, especially when he just got done with Dr. Karpathian interviewing him about Pete Feeley."

"Oh... I didn't know that." Teresa replied.

"Yep." Cindy said. "Okay, consider your ass chewed out and don't do anything like that again. So... who leaked that to Priya?"

Teresa replied "I have no idea. I didn't know about it at all until the Commander told us at the start of the meeting. Who do you think did it?"

Cindy replied "The Chief." Seeing Teresa's look of surprise, she said "Michaels gave the Chief and Commander her resignation. Ninety minutes later Priya knows of it, but KSTD apparently didn't during their newscast. Brownlee might've heard of it when it hit Personnel, but I doubt he'd tell Priya that Claire resigned because of him--"

Both women made exclamations as it hit them. Cindy said "Oh, that's what Don was getting at... Priya outright said the resignation was because of Brownlee. She threw him under the bus. Okay, that's solved, but continuing on: there are so few people who knew, it limits who it could be."

Teresa replied "If she sent an email to resign, that broadens the scope of people who might know. Of course... that means someone either was looking for it, or is looking at all our emails."

Cindy said "I'll get Myron on that, see who's accessing emails. Might be a clue to who the leak is. Chief Griswold would be screaming right now if he were here."

Teresa said "It could be Chief Bennett. But it could be--" She stopped short.

Cindy peered at her. "Go ahead, say it."

Teresa gathered her courage and replied "It could have been Don himself..."

Part 10 - Foursome

"This is Nick Eastwood, KXTC Sports!" said the handsome blonde man on the 6:00pm newscast. "Football season is starting up again, and our University Bulldogs open the season tomorrow with a tough conference game against the Purple Hawks of State University." State U was my University's arch-rival in another State. They were not tough, but the University's team was not that good, either, so Nick was setting the table.

Nick continued "The conference champion Wildcats will be playing our Enemy, State Tech, at Tech's home stadium. The Wildcats are a heavy favorite to beat the Engineers. Back to you, Amber!"

"Thank you, Nick." said Amber Harris at the news desk. "This is the one game all year where all of us will be rooting for the Wildcats to really pour it on!" That was a shot at State Tech, whose player had deliberately tried to hurt Nick Eastwood and indeed had badly injured him, costing Eastwood a pro football career. Word on the street was that every school playing State Tech would have a little something 'extra' for Tech's quarterbacks...

As Laura and I watched at The Cabin, my wife said "Nick and Bettina will be here in a little bit. You better start up the grill on the deck." Laura had invited Nick Eastwood to come up for an evening of dinner, drinks, and sex. My 'date' for the evening would be the lovely redhead, Bettina Wurtzburg.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I poured four glasses of wine. "Tonight, everything is off the record." I said.

"Off the record." said Bettina.

"Off the record." said Nick Eastwood.

"Off the record." said Laura.

We clinked our glasses and drank of our wine. Formalities done, we moved to the deck of The Cabin to watch the sunset and eat the feast we'd prepared. Steaks and salads, corn-on-the-cob and other veggies from the grill. Sitting at the metal mesh table, most of the talk was innocuous, but Laura and young Nick were openly flirting, leading me to converse with Bettina.

Laura was looking stunning in a frilly white dress that seemed to flow on her luscious body, and very high-heel blue pumps that accented her long, shapely legs and magnificent ass. Bettina was dressed in a multi-color flower-print dress, and high heel sandals with reddish straps that showed off her shapely feet and legs.

It was dark as we finished eating and drinking a good bit more wine, and we all took our dishes into the kitchen. As Bettina and I cleaned up the dishes in the sink, we looked into the greatroom and saw Laura sliding her hands around Nick's neck. My wife gave the handsome blonde stud a deep, warm kiss.

Seeing my wife kissing another man like that made my cock harden and throb. Bettina noticed, and slid her hand to my crotch, massaging my rapidly engorging cock through the thin material of my slacks.

"Mmmm, I am going to really enjoy fucking this big, hard cock tonight." Bettina said. I leaned over and kissed her luscious, lipsticked lips. We broke the kiss to walk into the greatroom.

"Honey," Laura said to me, breaking her kiss with Nick as she saw us, "I'm just going to go for it with this handsome young stud. But I do have a surprise to tell you first, Nick." She let her eyes bore into his as she said "Nick, I promised you that if you beat State Tech last year, I would let you fuck me in the ass. We've had to delay that, but I'm going to fulfill that promise tonight. I want you to fuck me in the ass while my husband watches... or not." She then mashed her mouth to Nick's in a hot kiss as the surprised young stud processed what he'd just been told.

"Damn, too bad this is off the record." Bettina teased. "Every man in this County wants to fuck that luscious ass."

"I'm looking forward to seeing it." I said, as much to Laura and Nick as to Bettina, "but it'll be while I'm fucking the hottest reporter in the State..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bettina and I were lying on our sides on the sofa against the side wall, me behind her in a "spoons" position, my cock deeply penetrating her sopping wet snatch. On the floor in front of us was Nick and Laura. He was totally naked, his hard, athletic young ass bobbing up and down as he steadily and deeply pumped his huge cock in and out of my wife's deep, wet pussy.

Laura was lying on her back, naked except for the pumps, her legs high in the air as her thighs were caught under Nick's strong arms. He was nuzzling her neck as she moaned deeply. I enjoyed the sight of her spread wide and being fucked, even as I drove my iron-hard meat into Bettina's red-fringed cunt.

"They look sooo fucking hot!" Bettina had whispered to me as we'd watch Nick mount Laura and begin fucking her after he'd eaten her pussy to sopping wetness for several long minutes. I'd done the same for Bettina, tonguing her tasty twat. Then Bettina had sucked me as Nick got over Laura in a soixante-neuf, pumping his huge dick in and out of my wife's mouth and throat as his tongue explored her clit, labes and cunthole.

Now as we were fucking, I whispered to Bettina "Have you fucked that big cock yet?"

"Just once." Bettina said. "Women have to fuck to get their jobs on the set, but the men have to fuck me if I want them to. I fucked Nick during his interview, but that was the only time. He's been busy trying to get Amber Harris knocked up."

"Mmmm," I said, "is he the father? She's obviously pregnant."

Bettina looked back and up into my eyes. "She just told us last week. How did you know?... never mind, don't answer that. Everything's obvious to you that we have no idea about."

"Some things, anyway." I said, leaning down and kissing her upturned lips. I didn't tell her that Laura was Amber's gynecologist...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The time had arrived. Laura stopped Nick before he came inside her pussy, and had him help her spread out some plastic sheeting on the floor, then had Nick squirt some lubricant into Laura's ass and coat the inside of her rectum. She'd given herself an enema before dinner and otherwise prepared for the invasion of her sweet ass by Nick's huge cock.

She lubed Nick's cock up, stroking it slowly as she had him put an anal plug into her ass and piston it back and forth. Then followed more lube and a larger dildo, and my wife was groaning as it went into her backside, stretching it out.

Then came the moment of truth. Bettina was wide eyed and I was aching hard as I watched Laura ease her head down onto the floor, her asscheeks high in the air. Nick's cock was taut and throbbing as he knelt into position behind Laura and put the cockhead right against the stretched hole of her anus. He pushed forward, but found resistance. Laura directed him to put more lube on his cockhead and into her ass. After doing that, Nick grasped my wife's hips and pushed forward.

"UHHHH!!" Laura gasped as her rectum was invaded by Nick's hard male meat. Nick pushed in, eased back out, pushed in some more. It took what seemed like an eternity, but with more lube and hard pushing from his muscular body, that big cock slid into Laura's ass until Nick was buried to the balls.

"Oh Jesus, he did it!" Bettina gasped. I nuzzled her neck and slid my cock back into her pussy from behind as I watched Nick begin to slowly pump his cock in and out of Laura's ass. He occasionally applied more lube as he pulled out, then sank back in. How my wife was taking it, I don't know, but she was moaning deeply and actually trying to push her ass back to Nick to accommodate the meaty inches as he sodomized her.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuckkkkk..." Nick gasped. "I can't believe I'm fucking your ass!"

"Just shut up and do it!" Laura ordered. "Easy, baby, easy... yeah, just fuck my ass slow and deep..."

As they buttfucked, Laura reached under her and began stroking her clit. Bettina saw that and reached down to strum her own clitty as I drove into her pussy from behind with hard, deep strokes.

"I'm gonna come." I said to Bettina. "I am going to fucking fill your pussy up with my come, baby!"

"Oh yeah, do it!" Bettina gasped. "Come inside me, Don! Oh yeahhhhhh..." I felt her cunt clamp down on me as she came, and I just shoved my own dick in nuts-deep and released...

"Uhhhhh..." I gasped quietly as thick jets of ropy semen blasted into Bettina's steaming hot cunt. Even as that gray mist fogged my vision, I could feel the pleasure of the release, hear the smacks of Nick's groin slamming into Laura's asscheeks, hear the moans and groans of everyone in the room...

"Oh yeah, that's the way to do it." I heard that husky voice say behind me. Angela's voice... "That's right, Don, shoot that load into that snatch!" I opened my eyes, but only saw Bettina's red head in front of me and, looking over her, Nick sodomizing Laura.

Laura's tight rectum was too much for Nick's cock. "I'm going to come!" he announced. "I'm going to come in your ass!"

"Oh yeaahhhhh," Laura moaned. "Do it! Shoot your hot cum up my ass, Nick! Fill my ass up with that load!" Nick grabbed Laura's hips, slammed his meat into her as he pulled her back to him, and groaned as he let it go...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2:00am, Saturday, August 29th. I was sitting on the deck of the cabin in the metal mesh love seat, looking out over the lights of the Town. I saw the light of a train coming out of the western horizon as I heard the door open.

"Mind if I join you?" Bettina asked as she came up to me, wearing only a bathrobe and her high heels.

"Sure." I said, letting her sit down next to me, her right side pressed into my left side as she cuddled into me.

"Mmm, that was amazing sex." Bettina said. "It was even better the second time in your bed."

"Yes, it was." I said, leaning over and kissing her mouth. "You like that slow, deep missionary sex."

"You seemed to enjoy it, too." Bettina said, grinning. "So, off the record... what really happened to Priya on that night she disappeared?"

"Off the record or on it," I said, "we're not going there."

"There's a lot of rumors going around," Bettina said, "that reporters are in danger from some criminal group. Are we being targeted?" I knew this was Bettina's sneaky way of trying to get answers via another route. This is not an Agency of the Weak-Minded, Bettina, I thought to myself.

"I don't think so." I said. "But change the subject."

"What shall we talk about?' Bettina asked. "How your wife took Nick's big dick in her ass so easily? Or what wives are banging other men, according to my aunt?"

"Sounds like a good subject." I said. "So who are you going to shock me with?"

Bettina replied, snuggling into me for warmth as she looked out over the twinkling lights of the town, hearing the railroad train's whistle as it crossed a road just over the River, "Senator Katherine Woodburn and U.S. Congressman Condor, for openers."

"Oh?" I asked. "He's not fucking his sweet young intern anymore?"

"Oh, I'm sure he is." Bettina said. "But he and Katherine have been having some lusty liaisons at the Hyatt Hotel. They think we don't know anything about it. But also, and you need to hear this one: ADA Jenna Stiles's assistant, Gor-don... he's been fucking at least one of Katherine's political aides in her office in Town."

"Yes, that is indeed something I need to know." I said. "I'd love it if Gor-don would tell Brownlee that... Brownlee wants Priya Ajmani bad, but he's being prickteased by her, and maybe by Katherine Woodburn and others..."

"By Priya, yes." said Bettina. "But Katherine hates the bastard. She wouldn't let Brownlee fuck her with your dick... well, I shouldn't say that, because I heard a rumor that Katherine pretends to hate you but would really love to fuck your brains out." I felt Bettina's hand slide under my robe and massage my hardening cock as she said it.