Dream Woman

Story Info
She haunts our dreams and leaves us craving more.
1.5k words
4.12
25k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a dream so real that you wake up in a sweat still feeling the touch of her skin, still smelling the scent of her desire, and your clit throbbing for the release only she can provide? I have. I dream of her often. She manifests herself in many ways but this one is my favorite. Come dream with me a while...

The night was dark; the road loomed before me lonely and deserted. The only car in sight was my own and I hadn't seen another for hours. Thick stands of trees lined both sides of the road allowing only minimal light from the waning moon to filter through their branches. My grip tightened on the steering wheel as I began to ascend into the mountains the road winding its way through the trees precariously; the dark closed in and made me nervous.

I fixated on the road before me as I tried not to wreck my car in this unfamiliar territory. The hair on the back of my neck rose as the roar of several engines seemed to surround my car even before I saw the swarm of headlights that sped up behind and beside me. Startled, I looked up and saw a motorcycle directly beside my car door. The rider was wearing all black with a full helmet I could barely see him. He turned his head toward me then sped up and veered in front of me. His brake lights came on and I slammed on the brakes to keep from hitting him. Movement in corner of my eye told me he was not alone. I checked my rearview mirror only to see my car surrounded. The biker in front continued to slow down and the biker to my left veered into me forcing me off the road. Shaking with fear, I tried to lock my doors but I was too late. One of them jerked open my car door and pulled me from the car. The bikers parked their bikes in such a way that the entire area was lit up like day. The biker that held me grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me toward the front of the car. He took hold of one wrist, another biker took the other and with my back to the bumper, they restrained me. The lead biker climbed off his bike. There was something odd about him. I couldn't place what it was. As he approached he took off his helmet and released a gorgeous mane of long blonde hair. He was not a he and she was beautiful.

"Well what have we got here boys," she asked as she sauntered toward me. She gripped my chin and angled my face for a better look. "Pretty one but how's the body?" She ran her fingers down my throat to the opening in the collar of my shirt. She gripped each side of the opening with her fingers and ripped it open exposing my bare breasts to the cool night air. My nipples hardened immediately and she smiled.

She laughed. "Nice pair of tits you have here," she said, "but how is the pussy?" She lifted her fingers to her lips and pulled her leather glove off with her teeth then she slid her fingers up between my thighs, under my skirt and into my tight pussy. I widened my stance to allow her better access and she smiled up at me with derision.

"Do you like my touch whore," She asked with a laugh. She withdrew her fingers and once again brought them to her lips. She licked them like a lollipop and sighed. "You taste good bitch. Is your tongue as sweet?" She gripped my head and crushed my lips with hers, her tongue invaded my mouth. She tasted like heaven. She released me abruptly and looked in my eyes. "You want to eat my pussy don't you?" I nodded. I wanted it more than anything.

"Well Carlos here could use a blowjob. You see his old lady was stepping out on him and we had to whip her so she's not up to it. You suck his cock and drink his cum and I'll let you eat me."

I bit my lip in fear. Carlos removed his helmet, unbuttoned his fly and took out his thick cock. The bikers restraining me forced me to my knees in front of him. I looked at her and back to him. He pressed the head of his cock between my lips. I cringed at the thought but summoned my courage, and took him in my mouth. I used all my skill and did my best to get it done quickly. I wanted desperately to taste her. After only a few minutes he came with an audible grunt. His spunk hit the back of my throat as I swallowed it down not missing a drop. Surprisingly I enjoyed it but what I really wanted was her. My gaze shifted to hers expectantly.

"Very good. I don't think any woman has pleasured him as quickly. You must really want me. Just one more thing my dear before we have our bit of fun. A few of the guys take exception when I keep a girl like you all to myself. They tend to get nasty if I don't let them fuck her. So expect a few intrusions." She walked over to my car and lay back across the hood. I moved toward her and the bikers let go of my wrists. I could escape now if I wanted but I wanted to taste her more. She wore a pair of tight fitting pants with a zippered crotch. I opened the zipper and gazed upon her for the first time. She was neatly trimmed and begging for my tongue. I leaned forward and tasted her. She was liquid ecstasy. She squirmed beneath me; her hands buried themselves in my hair and pulled me in closer. I slipped my tongue inside her and her hips bucked. She was mine.

I felt someone move up behind me but was too pleased with her to care. I felt his cock push its way into my pussy as he thrust himself into me and buried himself to the hilt. My pussy was on fire. He fucked me hard and fast pounding my pussy. I could feel the pressure building. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. I wanted her to come with me. I slipped two fingers inside her caressing her inner walls and she buried her fingers in my hair grinding her clit against my tongue. Her screams filled my ears as her back arched thrusting her tits in the air and her pussy clenched my fingers just before she drenched them with her juices. His cries answered hers and I felt his cock swell inside me. I squeezed his cock with my pussy. I wanted to feel his hot cum inside me. He slammed into me with one last thrust spilling his seed and sending me over the edge. I screamed against her clit. The vibrations caused her to return my screams. She tasted so sweet. I couldn't get enough of her. I made her come again and again. I lost track of the faceless men that took me. They were irrelevant when faced with her delectable pussy. Her pleasure was my pleasure. In that moment she consumed me. She became my desire, my lust, my love and my soul. I felt a pressure building inside me. One I'd never felt before nor will again. Another man came inside me. The hot splashes of his cum drove me ever closer. He left my aching pussy only to have it filled once more. I didn't know how much more my tired body could take. It seemed like I'd been there for hours. Taking all comers like a whore for this woman, this creature of lust and beauty, my heart. I felt her tense around my probing fingers once more.

"That's it fuck me, Whore. Feel me cum!"

Her voice was sweet music and I finger-fucked her harder. I needed to feel her cum again. I could hear the man behind me grunting and I felt his cock grow larger. I knew he was going to cum. The pressure continued to build inside me to a fever pitch. His cum filling me almost sent me over but it was she that did it. Her scent, her screams, her taste as she came that sent me soaring into ecstasy as waves upon waves of pleasure cascaded over me and left me in darkness.

Dawn lent the forest around me faint light when I finally awoke. It took me a moment to register the fact that I was laying across the hood of my car completely naked and completely alone. I rose up on my elbows weakly looking around for my clothes. A hint of red caught my eye from the passenger seat of my car. There my clothes were stacked neatly, my purse and my car keys were laid on top of the stack along with a single red rose. Tears welled up in my eyes, I could still taste her on my lips, her scent permeated the air around me but they were my only reminders...

I hope you enjoyed my story. I love feedback and please don't forget to vote.