Dreamers Of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
150 Followers

"Am I making her do this?" I asked turning to Charon.

"She enjoys it not by your making it so. What she will do here is what she will do there. The only difference now is, you allow yourself to be free enough to accept the way she has felt for a long time. Now, set her free."

My lips were upon her. I couldn't get enough of her with either my kisses or my touch. I wanted every part of her at once and couldn't get enough to SATISFY my need. My lips explored hers as she moaned back to me, her eyes looking happier than I had ever seen her. I laughed loudly, now finding that I had become free enough to offer and accept love without guidelines, boundaries or feelings of guilt. I was learning that love was love no matter where I found it with another human, only that it needed to express itself as far more than a sin. I laughed back at her laughing eyes, I realized I was in love with her, another woman.

Her eyes opened wide as my hand came to rest between her legs. A deep moan of need escaped her lips as my fingers played where I had never allowed myself to accept the need to. She put her head back and cooed loudly as my lips kissed at her hardened nipples and my fingers entered deeper into her wetness. In an instant her arms were around me as we gently laid down on the floor, our eyes feasting on the passion-filled eyes of the other.

Our lips meet as I rubbed my nipples over hers and my pubic mound ground into hers. FREEDOM! I was doing what I had thought were only the dreams cast off by a growing mind. Here I was freely accepting a part of me that I had encased in a prison deep in my mind. Here, as our bodies explored EACH other, I felt the first stinging pang of a love that demanded nothing to be demanded of it but its own existence.

I stopped my attention to Victoria. Something was odd. A music seemed to be coming from the walls of the cave. I looked over to Charon, finding him intently watching the two of us.

"Yes, sweet Milissa, it is music. Music that is only yours. You are hearing the sounds of your own song now set free. Very few have ever heard such a song."

"I love you," I whispered, turning back to Victoria. "You are a part of me I need."

From our kiss my lips roamed down to her breasts where I made mad, passionate love to her warm, yielding skin. My tongue lashed out to her needs as I explored my very own needs without a thought of what was right or wrong, only of what was her and I.

From her breasts I kissed on downward until I was posed at the very opening of her womanhood. I refused to accept this as evil, only as a part of what I needed to fulfill a corner of my very being. Kiss by kiss I built the house of me from her squirming wetness. Kiss by kiss I made the musical freedom of me become as a thundering, now seemingly cast from every part of this cave of my making.

My lips kissed her wetness. Her hands touched the top of my head as she moaned softly. Kissing at her wet slit I found a growing need inside of me as, with each kiss and moan, I wanted more of her body. With a gentleness I never thought was in my, I pushed her legs back until her feet were flat on the rocky surface, her knees up and her thighs spread.

When my tongue touched her clit, her body jerked once and begun to shiver. God, what a feeling. My fingers had touched my own clit more than a few times, but this was different, this had a hotness all its own. Her clit had a taste demanding me to taste even more. Tongue on clit, I could hear both of us moaning loudly. I slid my hands under her ass, lifting her up further into my hungry face. Her moans were as sweet on my ears as her wetness was on my tongue. Slowly she started grinding her hips to the beat of my exploring tongue.

With a shirk of wildness, Victoria caught her breath as her juices started to flow. her body trembled as her hands slapped at the stone floor, the sound echoing through the cave as if a rifle shot. She was now totally mine; no reason to stop here.

I didn't give her a chance to come down. My lips sucked her swollen clit in, holding it as my tongue lashed out at it. My finger found her wetness, bathing in it as I moved to her anal opening and, as she lifted her hips higher, sunk it into her as my lips and tongue continued working at her clit. I could feel Charon watching intently as I went about exploring my best find in this, the ultimate mind fuck of all time.

Victoria came time after time, begging for more until she was overcome by exactly what she had begged for. Before long, she was simply going from one climax to the next without any rest. She screamed. She howled. She begged me to never stop what I was doing but everything changed as her last climax exploded into a full blown orgasm, one that I thought would break my neck before she stopped thrusting wildly into my face.

I opened my eyes. Victoria was gone. Lust surged through me that knew no control. I wanted more. I wanted my body fulfilled, not waiting here for the feelings to evaporate while I stared at the wall of this cave. I felt something go around my neck and looked to see that Charon had put a collar on me, and was holding the long, gold chain in his hand as he looked intently at me.

"I want her back," I moaned as he pulled me to my feet. "I want more."

"In time you will have all these dreams and more."

"Stop it," I protested, trying vainly to hold back from him leading me. "I am not your fucking slave. I am no bodies' slave!"

Charon turned around, his eyes now wildly angry. "Wrong! Slaves are we all. One way or another, each is a slave of their own needs; you are no different than any other except, you have a chance to know more than most others."

He forced me to sit on a huge, flat topped rock. "Lay down, Melissa," he said softly as I shook my head in defiance.

He held his left palm up to me and I felt my body slowly being laid the cold surface. Once I was laying before him, he took and chained my arms far above my head then, a wicked look in his eyes, he chained my ankles, pulling them to the opposite corners of the boulder, my legs opening to reveal my wet pussy to him.

Between my legs, Charon bent forward and kissed long at my left nipple, the fires in me surging to this new feeling. "Please, don't," I begged. "I don't want this."

"Look in your mind. If you didn't want this, this would not be happening. What you want you hide behind fear. Now your fears are chained and you will find your needs." He said, standing up.

"No!" I screamed, feeling his body move forward as his cock slowly started to slide into me. "Oh, God, please, not like this."

His eyes touched mine and held them. I was afraid to look anywhere else, afraid to even blink as the pain of his entry made me bite my lip. My breasts heaved violently as my heartbeats thundered in my ears. I was tied and unable to resist his entry. All I wanted to do was close my eyes, but fear now made that impossible.

With a shriek, I felt my hymen bust and Charon sliding deep into my virgin depths. His eyes were as black as coal and taunted me that there was something I was missing. Then it dawned on me: I was free to fuck here. Here there were no social standards being put on me by people who couldn't uphold their own high standards themselves. Here was pain, but here was also the pain of finding ones needs fulfilled, the pain of life in its truest form.

His lips were on my nipples, bringing my mind into the act being created. I felt as if I was being tore in two, but there was now a building need for the pain. Thoughts flashed through my mind as I stared up at the cave's roof so far ahead, my body moving with his slow thrusting. His lips were hot on my flesh, even hotter in my mind. He was giving me this pain and I was starting to crave it as my hips seemed to react with a mind of their own, reaching out to his thrusts for just one more stinging pain of his entry.

Strange, tied like this or, maybe because it was my first time, I could feel his whole member running every inch of me when he entered of withdrew. I could feel my flesh craving for his return now; craving nothing more then what the mind still tried to control.

The mind! What a wondrous watchdog for society to train to control the needs and wants of the body. My body was accepting his rape of me, but my mind was saying it was ever so wrong to enjoy this. Charon now had me caught between my bodies needs and my minds control programs that insisted I was wicked and evil to even enjoy this. Yet, my body was taking control of my mind, erasing program after program of foolishness. With each erasure, my mind became a bit more at ease with what was going on.

"Oh, God, no!" I shrieked as my hips came up to him as far as the bonds would allow. I was washed from head to toe in my climax. Control programs exploded in my mind as pure passionate need flooded in from my body. I was fucking! I was fucking and loving how I felt. Freedom of my wants now held sway over my being as he kept up his demonic entry into my body.

His hands roamed over my tits, exploring my feelings as he went. I moaned to his harsh touch of my nipples, moaned out not pain but pleasure as he tortured them between his fingers. A thousand feelings, blending to become one need. No longer a feeling of his fingers and his entry apart, they both fed the one need of the mind, the need to have more.

My second climax was overpowering. I felt my body thrashing about. My hands fought the chains that held me back. I wanted utter freedom to find the center of my needs, a center I wished to find and never go back to whatever world I had come from.

The next thing I knew, Charon's hands were holding onto my waist as his entry took on a new feeling, a feeling more exciting when I reach up and touched his lips, now unchained from my simplest fears. My legs wrapped around this demon of my mind, now willing to show him what a real demon was about.

His thrusts slammed into me, his hands holding me in place. My legs tightened around him, my heels trying to push him even deeper as our eyes became glued on the eyes of the others. Then, in an instant of bliss, I discovered why his eyes were so haunting, they were my eyes.

I felt my body convulse as passions exploded. I looked down to see his entry into me. He was huge as, with every in stroke, my pussy lips folded in and followed his cock until they could follow no further. I was gasping and screaming. Now only wanting it to not stop and, but a few minutes before, I was wailing my sobs for him not to do this.

With one violent thrust he was deep into me. His eyes were different now. They looked like they were countless miles away yet, as he looked into me, it was as if he was looking inside me. Then I felt his explosion inside of me. Felt his hot juices kissing at my deepest part of my womanhood. It was hot, a flood of molten need, expressing nothing more than its own need to be expressed. My arms went around his neck, pulling myself up as he became unable to move. His juices still spilling in me until, in a brilliant flash, my own needs were upon me.

He held me for my first orgasm. He held me close to him, stroking my hair as I screamed against his shoulder all that I had never dreamed I could say. My mind exploded in multi-color explosions of blinding light as my body defied itself and hammered at him in short violent strokes until everything I was seemed to be far off, replaced now by this utter need.

"I don't want to go back," I whispered up to Charon as he laid me back to the boulder's surface, bending with me to gently kiss my nipples. "I wantta stay here with you."

"And you always will be," he smiled down knowingly. "All you need do is let go of all they have taught you not to do, and just do all that you now know you have to do to be you."

"No. I won't go back," I started to cry. "Why do you make me go back to life after showing me this? What is life going to be like after this?"

"Life is like a meal table, is it not?" He smiled down to me, brushing a tear from my right cheek. "There are many main courses and countless deserts. Humans seem to like the deserts more than the main courses. They eat hungrily of the many deserts, but only of one or two main courses. Quickly they become full and sit back happily, not understanding why they quickly are hungry again. You humans stuff thoughts into your minds like you stuff those fast food hamburgers into your bodies, finding that they might be filling but they lack in flavor. Too many travel through life feasting on one food then the next, never taking the time to taste life at all. That is a sin in itself, the breathing that last breath only to realize that they sat out the one dance they could not afford to sit out, the dance of life."

"I don't want to be alive. I want to be here with you, or me, or whatever this is."

"But you are here, Melissa. This is you. Call it a dream or whatever, you must wake up."

"And live with the memories of this dream?"

"And, what if I told you that you could not remember any of this?"

"Then I would know you have lied to me. You gave me two options: here or Hell. You bring me here and show me these parts of me, then you tell me I will not remember. What could be a greater Hell?"

"The greatest hell is to know, in the last instant of your life, that you did not live at all. You are a passionate one, you are. You enjoyed the body of your friend; you enjoyed what our bodies found. You have it in you to love unlike most will. You know where to find passion and love... Many do not."

A funny sound was slowly replacing the music. It was distant and yet, I knew the sound all too familiarly. I took my eyes from him to look about the now changing cave. The sound came from everywhere, yet seemed to be centered in me. I turned back to my demon lover only to find he was gone. "NO!" I screamed at the top of my voice. "I don't want to go back."

My left hand slammed down on the alarm switch and a stinging pain stabbed at my hand. "Fuck!" I hissed, pulling my pain-ridden hand back. Something was wrong here. I had hit the same bottom countless times with never feeling a glimmer of pain.

My fingers groped for the reading light above me. Finally finding it, I turned it on and looked at the alarm, a gasp of disbelief escaping from my lips as my eyes grew wide from the sight of a single rose laying over the alarm's "OFF" button. I flopped back on the bed, tears now streaming down my cheeks at what I had lost. He hadn't lied to me, I could remember every feeling I had encountered during my dream, or trip, or whatever it was.

For a few minutes I laid back with my eyes closed to keep the tears from flowing. I wanted to feel Charon's arms around me. I wanted to listen to him and, mostly, I wanted to feel him enter me that first time a million more times. Not just in my memories.


The sound of the phone ringing brought me straight out of bed. I picked it up slowly, wondering who was as stupid as me to be up so early.

"Melissa," Victoria's voice said excitedly. "I am sorry to wake you up so early, but I had this crazy dream."

"What do you call it a 'crazy dream'?" I taunted back, knowing just what her dream was. "You seemed to enjoy it from what I seen."

The was no sound from her for several moments. "Ah, what is going on, Mel? Am I going crazy?"

"No," I giggled, remembering the feel and taste of her body. "Why don't you come over and we'll talk about it."

"Can't," she replied, sounding a bit disappointed. "My cousin is here and I have to make sure he has everything he needs."

"How old is he?" I questioned, thinking he had to be a little kid.

"He's nineteen. He is starting his second year of college and came to visit us. He's a bit weird."

"How?"

"He is studying some real weird shit, ya know what I mean? He is into this mythology stuff..."

"What color of eyes?"

"That's the strangest part. When I look at his eyes it reminds me of you. Isn't that weird."

"You need to bring him along!"

"Ah, Melissa, dear. I have other ideas on my mind. You know what I mean?"

"Yes." I giggled. "I am sure he already knows. Just bring him along, I am sure he'll fit right in, from the way I think."

conz
conz
150 Followers
12