Dreamfest Ch. 02

Story Info
The dreaming gets stranger.
5k words
4
32.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chillout
chillout
19 Followers

It turns out my husband is a good dream interpreter. Based on a few moans and some panting he was able to nail my first dream pretty closely. I felt more comfortable recording the second dream of the night rather than telling my husband and have him do the writing. I’m positive I’ll never tell another soul the really wild things that occurred in my last dream of the night. But who knows, if the feedback from this story is good it might compel me to change my mind.

The second dream begins during a recent child free mini-vacation. The evening kicks off with a casual barbecue dinner filled with sexual innuendo and me silently mouthing some downright nasty thoughts to my husband, Joe, just to get him a little worked up. Oh, believe me, it works. Not that he needs working up in any way, but its fun to tease and see the hunger in eyes as he listens to the words and takes in my body with his eyes. In fact, if his painful looking gait as we leave is any indication, I may have overdone it. We made our way back to the hotel room to enjoy an evening of locked in each other’s arms.

In the room, Joe futzes around in the large bathroom for a couple of minutes lighting some candles, pouring wine and filling a Jacuzzi tub complete with fragrant oils. The room smells like a rain forest with a hint of citrus as I join Joe in the tub and it’s blissfully relaxing as we recline in opposing ends breathing in the steam rising off the water, letting the whirlpool jets melt away the stiffness from a hike earlier in the day. There isn’t any conversation as we silently sip our wine and sink deeper into the tub while enjoying each other’s company. Someone better do something soon though or I’m going to fall asleep. As if on queue Joe lifts my left leg, pours massage oil on my foot and proceeds to gently massage my foot rubbing the arch and moving up to the Achilles tendon. I fight the exhaustion to open one eyelid and briefly check out the scene, but since it feels just as good with my eyes closed, I give in. He hooks his fingers, from bottom to top over my foot and gently torques it from side to side. He moves his slippery digits between my toes and I must be tired because I don’t event flinch when he does it. Several toes crack as he first bends them back towards my shin and then when pushing them down toward the ball of my foot a few more pop.

I reward Joe with a ‘don’t you dare stop’ sigh to share the positive effect he’s having. I force my eyes open again. The first things that come into view now are the nipples of my large firm breasts peeking above the water. They are in a relaxed state at the moment. I have no doubt their condition will change very soon. As my Joe says, my nipples are either hard or waiting to be hard.

Joe continues his rubbing journey. After he rests my foot on his knee, Joe squeezes another generous portion of oil into his hands and continues his journey of rubbing on my left calf. Between the deep water and the foam from the jets I can’t see his hard cock, but I know exactly what it looks like after all these years and my pussy begins to tingle as I think about it sliding into me. His short blond tousled hair is wet on the ends from the steam and water looking very sexy, and I can’t get enough of the way he makes love to my leg and foot with his hands.

After lovingly massaging the calf and shin for about 5 minutes Joe moves his attentions to my other leg. The right leg now receives a matching rub. After finishing my right foot and leg he tells me turn around and it takes a serious effort to break the inertia that holds me. I eventually twist around and scoot back to Joe’s end of the tub. He grabs some more oil and begins working on my back. The warmth of the bath, oil, hands and wine flow across and through my body resulting in supreme relaxation. My upper and lower back, neck, shoulders, arms, all receive the same lavishing with oil, love and muscles.

I twist my neck around and give Joe a wet sloppy kiss because while my muscles feel supple and relaxed other parts of me are getting jealous about not have received their touches yet. He’s thinking along the same lines. He makes me scoot forward a little, now left, oops too far he says so I move a little to the right as he places each foot on the rim of the tub.

‘oooh . . oooh . . oooh’ is the sound escaping from my mouth with little shallow gasps for breath that I’m sure he heard back in our bedroom at home in the present because it slipped from my mouth back there too as the whirlpool jets begin forcing themselves on my private parts. It’s throbbing and intense, feeling a little bit like a vibrator.

He has me partially recline across his lap with his legs extended on either side of me which is nice except for the erection poking me in the neck. Once I settle in he begins work on two of his favorite body parts.

He reaches over the top of my shoulders to access the water and oil slicked hard nipples. I watch him gently tug outward on each one, and we’re both fascinated, as they remain erect protruding farther than I’ve ever seen them. They are aching for more attention as the forceful stream of water is relentlessly massaging my clit and trying to enter my pussy. There is nothing to do but let the man and the water have their ways with me.

Joe holds the oil bottle high in the air over my chest and squeezes out a liberal amount. I can feel the warm oil trail tracing a pattern on my body as it falls a couple of feet from the bottle. After putting the bottle down, his hands travel down my stomach to the edge of the water line. The hands then slip up underneath my breasts, cupping and massaging the aching globes moving left and right as well as towards and away from my chest. They continue sliding up the outside and down back underneath my heavy breasts with each hand. After moving plenty of oil in this manner he moves to the front of my breasts mashing them gently into my chest. The water and his hands have taken me to the brink and I grip his ankles in preparation.

Joe chooses this moment to concentrate on my sensitive nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and forefinger trying to force the oil into every pore. This pushes me over the top. The magic water pulsates into my clit. I go rigid and arch my back as the pleasure rolls through me and Joe doesn’t let up as he squeezes a breast in each hand from the base to the top culminating in pinching the nipples each time. As the jet becomes too much sensation, I lower my feet down into the tub and bring my knees together. My hands reach up and encircle his wrists ending the movements on my breasts.

‘Phewwwwwww.’ is all I can say. Totally content, I just need a few minutes to recover before giving Joe his reward. What happens instead though is I fall into a deep sleep.

A few hours later . . .

Slowly. Ever so slowly I rise to semi-consciousness. I was deeply asleep but the growing ache between my legs has gradually returned me to the world. I feel so wiped and think back to how draining the last few days of almost constant sex has been. Then I remember my last waking feelings. ‘Oh yessss’, I mumble through sleepy lips with a lazy grin on my face recalling the intense feelings the hot tub jet and Joe’s caresses created.

I felt incredibly tired after the hot bath and the pulsing orgasm that never seemed to end and don’t remember coming to bed at all. Obviously I was deeply asleep moments ago, and now a certain part of my body is waking up faster than others. I glance down and discover the reason for awakening and for my rising temperature and quickening pulse. There is a head moving around between my thighs. My husbands face connected to that head is really working some magic.

‘Ahhh, forget alarm clocks. This is the way to get woken up every day,’ I think to myself. Day is a stretch though as my body is angled across the bed at a 45 degree angle with my feet towards the French doors which lead to the 2nd floor patio. I can see now the moon is full and reflecting on the lake outside the door and the sheer curtains only diffuse the light.

‘Every woman should have a man 100% dedicated to her pleasure. To think that some women will never know how good this all can feel is a shame,’ I mumble, or I think it. I’m not sure. Everything still seems a little muddled. My mind certainly hasn’t woken up yet. I stretch luxuriously with nothing on my mind but enjoying every single sensation until Joe pushes me over the edge and I cum hard in his mouth. Wowwww,!! Everything feels better, more intense than usual as he continues to DaVinci my sex doing whatever he does down there - my sex is the canvas and his tongue is the brush. Maybe it is being woken up without warning or the after effects of tub jet. Something is different. As long it doesn’t stop, I really don’t care what the hell it is. The sensual unrelenting licking slowly sends me over the edge. As my body shakes and clenches, Joe continues to feel fuel to my orgasm as his pistons his tongue into my cylinder while frequently moving up to flick and lick my pleasure injector.

As I come down, he’s not willing to join me yet despite my whimpers and pleas. He stays away from my clit, which can’t take any more right now, and moves to the other triangles – the two between my pussy, upper thighs and pelvis. I sink further into the bed resigned to another mind and body-bending orgasm at the tip of this consummate pro’s tongue. His tongue alternates between running figure eights to nibbling the sensitive flesh. He thoroughly licks the area on either side of my pussy being careful not to touch it quite yet. Maybe it was the bikini wax before I left on the trip, or the water jet, or the culmination of days of near incessant attention, but it really feels much more intense and sensitive than normal. His hands go under my bum and lift it to provide better access while I struggle to lift up to my elbows. After a few moments of futile trying, I abandon the effort, collapse into the fluffy resort pillow and flop my arms on either side of my head.

He starts to lick and bite where my butt begins to swell and moves up toward my pussy again. On this trip up, my pussy starts to leak again. As usual he’s played my body like a violin knowing when to play quietly and when to begin the crescendo to the climax. His timing is perfect once again.

I know he’d like to eat me until I cum again, and more often than not, I’d let him, but this time I want his hard cock to push me over the edge.

‘I want you. Honey, I need you in me,’ I plead.

He pauses and looks up. At that moment everything begins moving in slow motion. I can see the lips moving but I can’t hear the words, so great is my shock that it isn’t my husband looking up at me. The man looks directly into my eyes for several moments and then smiles, quickly flashing straight white teeth. I can’t believe my eyes, staring at this good looking dark haired, clean shaven man who has the juices from my most private areas all over his face. Alarm and distress rumble through my body as the stranger goes back to work licking and nibbling my pussy.

‘Oh my. . Oh my.’, I manage to sputter before he starts a slow drawn out lick on my clit that results in concentrated pleasure for three or four seconds. ‘aaaagggghhhhhhh’ is the most coherent follow-up I’m able to make to ‘oh my . . oh my.’

The stranger lifts up his head again and his dark piercing eyes move their way up my torso. If I’d seen him on the street I’d thought he was mentally undressing me. He didn’t have to go through the effort of undressing me this time. Instead he takes in my full breasts with the distended nipples, which are bobbing in fear and anxiety all around my heaving chest. His eyes finally make contact with mine and his intense look screams lust and longing. Just before I have to look away from the penetrating gaze his face relaxes and breaks into a smirk.

This time I’m cognizant enough to hear his words in a deep baritone voice, ‘In case you didn’t hear me the first time, you’re going to have to be crystal clear in asking for what you want. In the meantime, I’ll continue to amuse myself down here.’ As he spoke the last two or three words he glanced down quickly and then back up at me. The smirk turned into a genuine smile. Whatever else you want to say about the man, it’s clear he’s truly enjoying the moment.

I shake my head trying to clear away the cobwebs of sleep and shock and try my voice again, ‘Who are . . .? Wh Wh Where is my . . . .?’

C’mon I’m talking like a slug here. This must be more than simply related to waking up. Could I have been drugged? Maybe that explains why my limbs feel so heavy and I have no energy.

The stranger doesn’t answer my partially formed questions. I lift my head up, which takes a supreme effort, to validate that I misidentified my husband earlier. Sure enough this guy has short dark wavy hair while Joe’s is dark blond and straight. This guy obviously has powerful hands (how did I miss that before?) as he lifts my bum once more and after running lazy circles around clit until I almost cum again despite my shaken nerves, he moves south into virgin territory. This is like Area 51 for me. I don’t want it to be seen or touched let alone anything else. I don’t even admit to it existing, but here is this highly sensitive tissue being assaulted by who knows for the first time. I can only try to get the words out, ‘Please d . . . don’t . . . ‘

It is difficult to form the words and get them out between the cloudy thinking and the brand new sensations I’m feeling. He lavishes attention in the area between my pussy and ass, before semi-permanently relocating to my asshole. After constantly flicking his tongue all around, he turns it into a hard mini-phallus totally intent on entering my off-limits place. I try to move my hips and ass so he can’t reach his target, but it doesn’t do any good. He holds me tight, and with the help of my traitorous juices and his saliva he e enters. The new feelings force me to moan again in the present day and shift slightly in our bed at home. However the dream rolls on in Technicolor surround-sound the stranger tongues me slowly in-and-out followed by a jackhammer tempo. I am extremely aware of every millimeter of his motion. The warm moist soft caressing is entirely new. I’m not willing to call it good yet, but it doesn’t hurt and it’s all erotic. While continuing to prop my butt with his right hand he kneads my breasts with his left until he moves down my stomach until his thumb finds and begins rubbing my clit. The new sensations and the clit massage has me on the verge of coming once again even if that’s the last thing I want given some stranger is probing out of bounds.

Right before that happens, he gently disengages, lowers my ass to the bed and stands slowly, moving smoothly like a big powerful cat at the top of the sexual food chain - supremely confident.

Perspective is tricky as I look up at him full frontal from my position lying on the bed with the diffused moonlight at his back, but I can tell he isn’t much taller than me, 5’8’’ or 5’9” maybe, but he is very broad. He’s broad from his neck to his chest to his cock. The head of his cock must be the size of a racquetball or something like that – surely bigger than a golf ball and smaller than a baseball. The tip of his cock is dripping from excitement while the head is red and ready. It doesn’t appear as long as Joe’s average-sized, yet, totally satisfactory, cock. Since it’s pointing directly at me, the angle makes it difficult to tell. The scary massive head may simply be obscuring some frighteningly long shaft. It reminds me of a very big round lollipop dripping with wet sweet candy that somehow lost its stick along the way.

I tear my attention away from this monster head for a moment to study the rest of the guy more closely. He seems to be built like a wedge with those broad shoulders tapering down to a slim waist. His arms are muscled like a football player. He looks like he could lift a football player with each arm. His pecs are well defined and his chest is absent of hair. Now that I take another glance around, he doesn’t appear to have hair anywhere except for his head. There is something else about his chest. His nipples are erect too – each one with a gold ring piercing it which may or may not have something to do with them being widest erect nipples I’ve ever seen on a guy. They must be broad for me to notice them from the bed. He’s not stocky, simply solid with that active athletic look, but not over the top like a bodybuilder. He’s good looking like a shorter broader Christopher Reeve or Dean Cain with the same type of sexy dimpled superman smile. If I weren’t happily married and actually know who he was, this would be a no-brainer.

All of sudden I realize he’s talking to me, and I look back at his face to concentrate on his words. ‘Ahh – it looks like I might have your attention now.’ he starts again. ‘Danielle, like I said before you have to tell me what you want. You are gorgeus woman, and I’ve never tasted better. My oh my, you are beautiful. That hair sprawled on the pillow, the classic curvy figure and best of all, the ‘I just need to be fucked’ look about you.’ I can satisfy your need.’

As he speaks this last sentence he pushes his erect cock down slightly only to have it swing back to full attention. After silently doing this a couple of times, I can feel that his eyes have never left mine, so I’m totally busted. He knows I’m mesmerized by the slowly swinging cock which looked like a yo-yo bobbing in slow motion on a short string. With his whole cock on view, I can now see the head is huge and the shaft while not that long is thick in proportion to the head.

‘You’re pussy needs to be filled, and I have just the thing, Danielle. I dare you to tell me you don’t want your pussy wrapped around my cock. I know you want it, but I need to hear you say the words. Until then, I’ll continue to amuse myself.’ Again he glances down and this time my eyes follow his. There in plain sight is my well-licked clit and pussy. That’s when I realize just how clear the view is.

‘Shhiitt! . ., ‘I blurt out due to yet one more shocking revelation There isn’t a hair down there – not a single one in sight. I’ve always kept myself neat but was too modest to agree to Joe’s requests to shave everything. How many more shocks can I take? What the hell else can go wrong?

He can go down on me all over again, that’s what can go wrong. Before I can tell him I can’t take anymore, he’s already returned to work.

He is now licking everywhere it seems – all at once. My breathing becomes shorter and shorter and the back of my throat feels like the Mojave Desert in July. My chest heaves again but now my breasts are bobbing due to a physical anxiety. My entire consciousness is concentrated on the need to be filled. The stranger expertly pushes slides and turns all my buttons and knobs. The physical need makes it impossible to think logically or rationally. Time after time, he brings me to the precipice where I know it will take just one more lick to make me explode and sensing that he backs away and moves to a different area.

My husband is an expert at going down on me and he also likes to tease, but it’s never felt this extreme. Is it the unconscious thrill of a stranger pleasuring me or that there isn’t any hair between his tongue and my skin or is it just plain persistence? I try to anticipate where his tongue will be next so I can shift my pelvis to position my clit in the right place, but its not working any better than when my ass was trying to escape earlier. He torments my clit when, and only when, he is ready. The whimpers coming from my mouth are closer together, almost continuous, and louder with each passing minute. (I’m sure Joe is hearing them through my dream.) Even as the sound escapes I try to shut it off, knowing that it’s not at all appropriate and it only encourages the guy. My brain is second in command now. I’m reaching some sort of limit I’ve never hit before. I need relief and I GOTTA HAVE IT now.

chillout
chillout
19 Followers
12