Dreamgasm

Story Info
A short story to confuse the hell out of you.
1.6k words
3.74
17.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers

"BRRNNNGGG!"

"Action!" the director shouted. Sonny sat in his chair waiting his turn. The two beautiful women were doing their lesbian scene, crawling all over each other. This was truly boring, and could take up to an hour to complete.

"Hey Sonny!...Come on, your up!" the assistant said as he nudged the dozing actor.

"Huh?...Oh yeah...OK" he said as he slipped the towel from around his waist and took his place on the sheet between the two girls.

But try as they might, the two lovely's couldn't get him hard. For several embarrassing minutes they tried every trick, but to no avail.

"Cut!" yelled the director. "Sonny, go home. We'll try this some other time." He heard the snickers as he left the building. This has never happened before, what was wrong with him? He knew in this business, that he would most likely be replaced before the next shoot, and that depressed him.

He walked the ten blocks to his apartment building, and everywhere he looked, there were couples engaged in some sort of embrace. They all seemed to be laughing at him. It had to be his imagination.

He walked up the stairs, but rather than stop at his floor, he kept going until he was standing on the roof. He had never been up here before, and the city looked so different. Staring across the street, he saw several of his neighbors having sex. Looking down towards the park, more couples were having sex. He even saw dogs fucking, but he couldn't get it up.

Suddenly he found himself standing on the edge of the roof, looking down. No one noticed him there, and he decided no one would miss him either. As he looked around, he began to have second thoughts, and hoped for a sign of some sort. He got his sign rather quickly, as a gust of wind came up, pushing him over the edge.

The fall seemed like it was in slow motion, as he passed by the windows of his building. Funny, the only thing he could think about, was that he forgot to check his mail. The approaching sidewalk made him sick to his stomach.

"BRRNNNGGG!!"

Sonny sat up with a start, sweat dripping from his head. He focused on the alarm clock, then smacked it to shut it off.

"Sonny, are you OK?" the gorgeous redhead asked him, as she sat up next to him and stretched.

"Yeah...I had a nightmare." he replied.

"Ooh, poor baby! Let me make you feel better!" she said as she slipped down under the sheets. Her hot breath was followed by a pair of soft lips, as his cock came to attention instantly. He smile inwardly at his erection, as she slathered her saliva all over it. He closed his eyes as she worked to relax him.

"Oh yeah, Tina, that feels so good!" he mumbled. She was no longer sucking him, in fact she wasn't even on the bed. Something was wrong, and he was afraid to open his eyes.

"You bastard!" she shouted, "Who the fuck is Tina?" Now he really didn't want to open his eyes, but who was Tina, and why couldn't he remember this beautiful girl's name? She didn't stand there long, as she walked over to the night stand and picked up the pitcher of water. With a scowl he would never see, she dumped the contents on his head, causing him to jump in shock.

As he bolted upright, he heard the water cascading onto the floor. It took but a moment for him to realize he fell asleep in the bathtub, and it was all a bad dream. he got out shaking, not from the cold, but from the scary tricks his mind was playing. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and padded out to the living room. Everything seemed normal out there, so he slowly crept into the bedroom. It was just as he left it when he got up. Relieved that it was all a dream, he headed off for work.

It was a nice day, so he enjoyed the ten block walk, as people smiled and waved to him. He thought that was a bit odd, but was in too good of a mood to worry about it. He stepped into the elevator, and just before the doors shut, a pretty brunette slipped in. She stood next to him, as the box began it's ascent. She couldn't keep her silence any longer, and spoke just as the car arrived at her floor.

"Nice towel." was all she said as she slipped out and the door closed. He knew before he looked, but had to be sure. With a cringe, he slowly bent his head forward, only to discover that he never got dressed before leaving his apartment. No wonder everyone was smiling at him. He just wanted to curl up and die, as he lay down on the cold floor of the elevator.

"DING!" The doors opened, and there was a flurry of people moving in and out, but he was still on his back, afraid to move. He felt like he was in another dream, because he was now floating down the hall. As he opened his eyes, he looked straight up into the prettiest blue eyes he had ever seen. He had to get up to meet her, but she restrained him.

"Just stay still!" she said, "You were in an accident." He must have daydreamed and got hit by car on the way to work. "I'm going to put you in a private room because of your condition." she told him. As she scurried around the room, he was able to get a glimpse of her every now and then. She was absolutely beautiful, and he wondered why his doctor didn't look like her. He made a mental note to change doctors when this was all over.

"Tell me if this hurts." she said as she pressed on his chest. He shook his head. "How about this?" she gently poked his ribs, and again he shook his head. "Now?" she pressed her palm into his abdomen.

"Nope." She pulled the sheet off, and made eye contact with him.

"You had a spinal injury that gave a condition known as priapism. Do you know what that is?"

Sonny shook his head, and was startled by her hand as she grasped his penis. "It is a condition where you have an extremely hard, and sometimes painful erection. With your permission, I would like to try and relieve some of the pressure." Her soft stroking was making his situation worse, and of course, he quickly agreed.

She walked over to a cupboard, and picked out a tube of gel, glopping some onto her hand. Sonny watched intently as she slowly worked the slippery gel over his very hard cock. He watched her French manicured nails undulate around his cock, which now appeared to be enormous. If that was a side effect, maybe he could live with it. The cool gel was having the desired affect, when...

"BRRNNNGGG!" the phone on the wall startled them both. The doctor picked it up, and spoke for a moment.

"I'm sorry, but I'm needed down in the emergency room. I'll send a nurse in to finish, if that's OK with you." Sonny nodded. She was doing a great job, but he could live with a pretty nurse in her place.

It seemed like an eternity before Sonny heard the soft knock at the door. "Come in." he said, trying to picture her in his head. He opened his eyes and looked up, his jaw hitting the ground.

"Hi! I'm your nurse, my name is Thomas." He was an older black man who looked more like a bouncer. "I understand you have a little problem." he said with a grin, as he stretched a latex glove over his huge mitt. Sonny passed out.

"Wake up! Are you all right?" they were shaking Sonny by the shoulders.

"Huh? Wha..." he struggled for a minute as his eyes focused.

"Come on Sonny, the girls are waiting for you!" the director said. "I know these lesbo scenes bore you, but did you have to snore?" Sonny was so confused. He walked over to the platform covered in white sheets, where the two girls waited for him. They had nurse's caps on, and white stockings, and high heels, but nothing else. One looked like the redhead he woke up to, and the other looked like his beautiful doctor. As he took his place between them, the cameraman stuck his head out and waved. It was the male nurse. he scarcely knew where he was as the scene unfolded.

The redhead straddled his face in a sixty nine, and began working on his cock. For this scene, he was to just lie there, while the camera recorded her part from between his legs. he couldn't control himself, and ran his tongue up between her pussy lips. She jumped, because that wasn't in the script, at least not yet. She moved her hips a little, trying to get his attention, but the more she moved, the better it felt. Damn, she was a professional and wasn't supposed to get turned on, but he was licking all the right spots. Sonny was supposed to be coming any second, but was too busy sucking on the clit that was now being pushed into his mouth.

Day after day, week after week, the redhead acts out sex scenes for adult entertainment videos. She has sex up to ten times a day, every day, but doesn't orgasm- at least not for real, that wouldn't be professional, but now it's very real, and she is close to releasing weeks of frustration, thanks to Sonny's talented tongue. She forgot all about his cock, vowing to take care of him after the shoot. Just a few more seconds, and she'll be there! She was humping his face like a madwoman, when...

"BRRNNNGG!"

"Aw shit!"

The End (?)

parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers