Dreaming Ch. 01

Story Info
A picnic at a waterfall with a new friend.
898 words
3.33
12.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up into the canopy of leaves as I awaken to a most unusual feeling: a pair of lips wrapped around my cock. How did I get here? I remember now. We're on the bank of the Boguechitto River in Mississippi at an old swimming hole I've brought us to. There's a small waterfall and I can hear the babble off to the left. As I awaken and realize what is happening, my breath catches slightly and you slide upwards and away enough to look up at my face. Seeing that I'm awake, your eyes laugh and you moan as you kiss your way down the underside of my cock.

We came here to have a picnic. After laying out a blanket, you suggested a swim. I, of course, immediately agreed. Entering the chilly water, we talked and splashed around for a few minutes before finally getting our heads wet. I showed off a bit...trying to swim upstream against the fastest part of the waterfall. It's impossible of course. When I drifted back towards you, only your head was above the water. As I approached, you giggled and lifted your swimsuit out of the water and handed it to me. Before I could react, you grasped my arms and pulled me close. Your warm skin caused a reaction in me that's beyond my conscious control. In other words, you definitely had my "attention".

As we hugged and caressed, your hands tugged at my trunks and I pulled away slightly to finish the job. I handed you my trunks and we laughed. Taking back the trunks, I moved near the bank and hung both suits on some roots that overhang there. Hands available now, I took your hands and pulled you toward the waterfall. The water only falls a couple of feet but I know a secret: I showed you how I can duck under the falls into a space behind the water. Pulling you through with me, we embraced in the hidden cove. We were still up to our chests in the river but there's enough space to raise our heads and peer out through the falling water. We shared a hidden kiss that lasted for several minutes before it melted into little kisses along the neck and shoulders. The whole time our hands were free to explore. Under the cold water, warm fingers found all the secrets places and spaces. Before long, you didn't have any secrets anymore...I'd found them all. We ended up with your legs wrapped around my waist with my cock nuzzling your clit. Not wanting to go too far yet, you teasingly pulled away, still breathing heavily, and suggested we eat.

Through the waterfall again, not for the last time I hope, and toward the bank we waded hand in hand. I stopped to gather the suits. I'm a little embarrassed. We'd never actually seen each other nude and I was still completely at attention. I'm sure I turned red but you didn't seem to notice and reached out for me, smiling. Holding hands again, we worked our way up the slippery bank. I showed you how to put on the flip-flops we'd left there and rinse your feet with them still on so you don't have to live with sandy, gritty toes while we picnic.

We dried off a bit and sat down to feast on a gourmet meal I'd prepared with your tastes in mind. Afterwards, comfortable and warm in the late August heat, we fell back onto the blanket. I rested my head on one of my arms and you lay your head on my other arm, cuddling against me. Warm and happy, I must have dozed off while watching the clouds through the trees. That's when you must have taken the initiative.

Now I'm fully awake again and you have my complete attention. Kissing your way down my cock your lips favor each of my balls for a moment also. My body is tensed from head to toe: the back of my neck is tingling, my nipples are hard, my toes are curled. You have me. I'm yours.

After working your way back up, your lips settle again around the head of my cock. I reach a hand down to caress your shoulders...tickle your neck...play with your hair. The next few minutes are indescribable yet unforgettable. I know this is a first and try to savor every moment...make it last. As I build, my fingers tangle in your hair and remain there. Finally I can hold back no longer and explode into a new level of existence. You've brought me to a new place and I never want to go back.

As my breathing returns to normal, you pull back a bit and rest your head on my belly. It rises and falls with my breathing allowing you to reach out your tongue and tickle the head of my cock every now and then, sending a thrill down to my toes. I suddenly realize I may have been pulling your hair. Untangling my fingers, I release your hair and rest my hand on your back, thanking you and apologizing with my caresses.

Breathing deeply and staring up into the trees, I doze again...contented. Later, as I wander back toward consciousness, I wonder if it was all a dream. It cannot have been real. Could it?

Could it?