Dreaming Desire

Story Info
Such vivid fantastical dreams.
1.5k words
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Ursule lay naked, stomach down, on the red cushiony mattress, surrounded by the fluffy red pillows and cushions that made up her bedding on the balcony that was her room in the Tower.

She snored lightly, barely asleep but asleep enough that when FaernSolen moved over her, naked, she was startled.

And pleasantly so.

He stretched his long body over her backside, and she could feel him hard against her ass. Purposefully, he pressed himself against her, dangerously close to entering her there.

She was shocked. He had never entered her at all. She knew him to be pristine in the ways of women, at least in the ways of this woman.

She purred and pressed herself upwards against him, wishing him welcome, if he sought her in such a way.

He growled low in her ear.

Ursule turned her head to the side, looking at the ceiling of the cavern that housed the Third Quarter of Mertain.

FaernSolen was her fiancé, fourth to be exact. But he would only be her second husband. She was too much for the others to handle.

He nipped at her neck with his sharp teeth, his hands on either side of her straining to keep him upright. If he fell on her now, he would be forced to enter her. And she reveled in the thought, squirming dangerously and almost toppling him.

Slowly, he angled himself until he slipped between her thighs.

He was hard, hot and throbbing.

She needed him, and knew he knew this by how she coated him with the evidence of her desire.

Ursule parted her thighs slightly, encouraging him to do what he had never before done. She whined as he bit her neck hard, then her shoulder, then her collarbone, then again her neck.

He was so hungry, and hungry for her.

She could feel the hot head of his cock teasing against her clitoris. She was hungry too.

She moved upwards, writhing more, trying to grasp him with her muscles, trying to pull him in. But he always slipped away, frustrating her. She growled, lifting her head.

Quickly he subdued her with his teeth. He was hungry, lusting, wanting her. He began to saw against her, rubbing the length of her slit and puss with himself. He was so hard, harder than she could have ever imagined he could be.

Ursule whined. This time, he would enter her. This time, she would trick him, dip her hips and raise them at the last, and he would have to enter her, fill her. She would possess and consume him at last!

Suddenly, Ursule sat up, twisting on her side in her bed.

She was alone, and slightly chilled by an odd breeze.

That had been Inia, her handmaiden, moving about the room as she slept.

There had been no FaernSolen. He was still away in other lands.

And he would never crawl into bed with her so, regardless.

She sighed, staying twisted on her side, watching the dark elf girl move around.

"Jabbress, I am sorry if I disturbed you. Forgive me."

Inia half-prostrated herself until Ursule waved her back up. The girl loved to make a show of her loyalty, although both knew Ursule hardly saw Inia as a servant below her own class.

"I was just dreaming." "Of him?"

Ursule nodded, resting her head on her bent arm.

"He was here, and he was warm and he was hungry."

Inia nodded, moving closer to the cushions.

"And he wanted me, at last, Inia."

Ursule sighed, blue eyes looking blankly at nothing.

Inia rested a hand on her mistress's darkly-fleshed knee, rubbing it slightly.

"Everyone wants you, my lady."

"Not everyone, Inia. And not the one that matters."

"Oh I'm sure he struggles daily to resist you."

Inia chuckled, her hand moving up Ursule's thigh slightly, boldly.

"We have been alone often. On the island, in our rooms in Thurgadin, even here. The closest we were was on the island, but always something pulls us apart. It will never happen."

As Ursule whined, Inia's hand slipped further up her bare leg until it rested on her hip, rubbing there in circles. Inia nodded, listening intently as her hand moved down over Ursule's battle-hardened belly.

Finally, Ursule raised her eyes to the other girl's.

"Everyone wants me, you say?"

"Well I suppose you are right. None of the right ones," Inia said, pulling her hand away slowly.

Grinning, Ursule reached out and pulled it back, bringing Inia onto the mattress and closer to her.

"Oh, I am beginning to question that. I surely am."

Ursule put a hand behind Inia's neck, curling it in the soft white hair, and brought the girl's mouth over hers in a soft, deep kiss, playing with the tongue she knew so well, drawing it into her own mouth.

Her free hand slipped down the girl's side, parting the robes and removing them. Inia was forever naked beneath her robes, no matter how elegant her outerwear was. Ursule adored that about her handmaiden.

Her fingers moved over the girl's thighs, parting them and dipping into the wet puss, wetting her fingers with Inia's lust. So warm, so wet and wanting.

"No," Inia whispered to Ursule's lips.

"This time, let me. You always please me. This time, you are in need. Let me please you...."

Ursule held her breath. Inia was right. She never let a female please her, rather she always used them to satisfy her own desires to please others.

Inia angled her body so that her head was closer to Ursule's thighs. With careful hands, she pulled the warrior woman's legs apart, quickly moving her tongue over the swollen and shining lips before Ursule could deny her.

Inia moved her head closer, firmly set between her mistress's thighs. With a quick, and long tongue, she lapped catlike at the juices slipping from Ursule, drinking in the essence of her dark elf mistress.

Crying out, Ursule lay back on the mattress and cushions, forbidding herself from stopping Inia in her labor. She needed this, needed to be satisfied, needed the attention to her privacy that Inia was so good at giving.

But being who she was, Ursule soon found herself eyeing Inia's own nearby puss. The dark blue flesh covered by the white triangle of closely shorn hair was a temptation she was beyond resisting. She reached out with one strong arm and pulled Inia over her body, so that the smaller girl straddled her face. Ursule felt Inia gasp, her mouth dropping open against Ursule's aching puss.

"Don't stop, handmaiden. Show me how you wish to please your mistress..."

As Ursule moved her mouth over Inia's wetness, parting her puss lips with a finger and her tongue, Inia began to work ever more fervently. Her own fingers moved into Ursule, exploring, probing, as her tongue moved eagerly over every crevice.

At a sound from the hallway, Ursule glanced to the arch that was her door.

One of her manservants stood there, off to one side in a shadow he thought kept him hidden. His hand worked over himself vigorously, his cock hard and stiff and slightly wet in the darkness. And soon, as Ursule watched him watching her handmaiden, he ejaculated.

Ursule orgasmed.

Inia orgasmed.

And Ursule sat upright in her bed, clutching a pillow to her chest and gasping, looking around her empty room.

"Dammit!"

It was another dream.

A deep sense of rage filled her chest and she screamed, not caring if the noise echoed off the walls of the subterranean city.

"Gods be damned to Dragon's Eye! What is this??"

At her cries, a manservant came rushing to the archway, averting his eyes from his mistress's divine nakedness.

"Xasss- xas jabbress?"

Ursule stormed around her open chamber. She picked up Vasto and threw it over the edge of the balcony. Unsatisfied as the axe clattered on the dock below, she picked up her ebon razor and tossed it far as she could. Splash, she heard it land in the underground lake, but was not yet done. Up and out went her Murt Frog Blade, followed by her bow and her ceremonial breastplate.

Soon, her entire set of fighting armor was in the lake or scattered around the portcullis at the base of the tower.

Ursule turned her blazing eyes on the manservant, who shrank visibly.

"All my things are in the water!"

He nodded, holding his arms about his face as she came to him and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Well?? Go get them!!!" She thrust him down the stairs, laying her foot to his backside as he stumbled down the curving steps.

Ursule ran up to the edge of the balcony, almost not stopping in time. Standing with legs apart, and arms outward, she shook her fists at the ceiling and the sky above it.

"Damn you, Trishan! Goddess of Libidos and Lusting Dreams! Damn you Innosh, for bringing Hate before you brought Love! And damn you, every misplaced, mistreated lover, for letting me indulge!

"And letting me know," she wept, dropping back to her mattresses, "all the pleasures that lust and ssinssrigg could bring."

Sobbing, Ursule cried herself back to sleep, clutching her cushions and pillows to her chest.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Unexpected Pleasure Unplanned threesome with husband and his best mate.in Loving Wives
Shoplifting - A Short Story Three lads take advantage of MILF shop owner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Vibrator Education Jennifer's sexuality gets rebooted thanks to Joan.in Toys & Masturbation
Splendid Isolation He used to be her best friend, he used to be her father...in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Night Love It was just about a quick night. Or so they thought.in Anal
More Stories