Dreaming of His First Creampie

Story Info
A man fantasizes about eating his first creampie.
1.4k words
4.49
54.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never forget the first time my wife swallowed my ejaculate. We were young and just beginning to learn some of the secrets that had been so carefully guarded by our parents and others. We had recently discovered ways to sexually stimulate ourselves and each other with our hands and mouths, and I had already tasted her on numerous occasions, but I was very shy and self-conscious whenever she tried to reciprocate. Ultimately her sensuous mouth and soft lips lifted me to heights I had never known or even imagined, and one day my inhibitions weakened and my body responded in the natural way.

She didn't seem to mind that I reached orgasm in her mouth, just as I certainly never mind when I bring her to orgasm with my mouth, in fact it is the ultimate turn on for me to do so, even more pleasurable than my own orgasm. It arouses me tremendously to think I am bringing pleasure to the woman I love. And not only that, but I love the way my wife tastes; every taste: her lips and tongue, her ears, neck, breasts, feet, and especially her labia, clitoris and vagina. I am addicted to her taste, I can't get enough, and it is difficult for me to stop once I get started. We have never discussed this, so I don't know if she feels the same. I hope I am not some kind of sexual deviate, but I know what I like and what turns me on sexually.

So, not unexpectedly, I began to wonder how my ejaculate tasted in my wife's mouth, and I was curious if it was as pleasurable to her as it is to me when I am licking and tasting her. Eventually I asked her to share my load with me via a kiss. I had always kissed her mouth during and after oral sex anyway, whether it was me or her performing the act, so it seemed like a natural progression of our lovemaking for me to kiss her while her mouth was full of my semen and swallow what she passed along to me. When we first tried this, I thought it was our own unique sexual act, but later found out it is called snowballing. Anyway, I loved it and it has become a regular part of our lovemaking. I can't say it is the taste of my semen that turns me on, but the fact that she has brought me to orgasm and is sharing the load that I just ejaculated into her beautiful mouth. And it is a tender and passionate exchange, one of many highlights in our sexual relationship. The turn on to me is not that I am swallowing something she has herself swallowed many times before, but the sweet way in which she shares my load with me, from her beautiful mouth to mine. And since she does not ejaculate when I bring her to orgasm with my mouth, I feel like I am swallowing her rather than myself.

I can honestly say I don't feel attracted to men at all. I have been around men my entire life and I am amazed that even women find them attractive! And for that matter, other women do not arouse me the way my wife does even when she doesn't realize it. My fantasies, and I have a few, all revolve around my relationship with the woman I love and the sexual acts we have shared and some that I hope to someday share.

One of my favorite sexual fantasies is to make and eat a creampie. I am very excited to try this with my wife, and I long for the day we can do this without the risk of pregnancy. Thus far our only methods of birth control have been condoms and abstinence, neither of which obviously lend themselves to my eating a creampie out of my wife's vagina.

But I can dream!

I imagine a day, or night, when we lie in bed close together, enjoying the feel and smell of each other's bodies, and begin to kiss, slowly at first but then progressively more passionately, lips, tongues, necks, earlobes, and so on, while our hands reach for the places we like to touch and be touched. We undress each other and mold our bodies as one, skin on skin, as our passion continues to rise. Although I am already eager to bury my tongue deep in her vagina, I enjoy touching and tasting her silky skin, kissing my way down to her breasts, giving careful attention to each before proceeding to her stomach, belly button and ultimately her nether regions.

Slowly and deliberately I bring her to her first orgasm as her hands guide my head, listening to the beautiful sound of her breathing and savoring the taste and feel as her body responds to my lips and tongue. I inhale deeply, the scent of the woman I love. I continue to kiss her gently on the labia while occasionally licking her clitoris lightly and probing her vagina with the tip of my tongue. I kiss my way back up to her lips, not as slowly as I had kissed my way down, and share her taste with her in a deep passionate kiss. We breathe on each other for what may be seconds or half an hour, and then she begins to work her way down my body, where I am fully erect and ready for her attention. With her lips and tongue she begins to bring me pleasure which sends a tingling sensation all the way to my toes, while gently stroking and caressing me with her soft hands. I run my fingers through her hair as she brings me closer and closer to climax. When I feel like I am about to burst, I pull her face up to mine and enjoy the taste of her warm kiss as our naked bodies intertwine as if one body. Then I move my face back to her vagina and lick and suck, inserting my tongue as far into her as it will reach in preparation for intercourse. Again I move back up to her face and share the taste with her.

She uses one hand to guide me inside of her, and for a moment we lie still, enjoying the connection as our bodies are now truly one. We begin to move rhythmically and it does not take long before the orgasm she started deep inside of me with her lips and tongue explodes in her vagina. Again we lie still, holding each other and breathing on each other, until I lift up slightly and withdraw from her as a small amount of semen leaks onto her labia and thighs. Without hesitation I move my face down to her wet vagina and begin to lick and suck her even more passionately than before, tasting and swallowing the mixture of our respective juices and bringing her to her second orgasm. I continue to savor the taste and smell of the woman I love, cleaning her like never before, until satisfied and exhausted I move back up to her face and again kiss her passionately, sharing the wonderful taste of our lovemaking.

I am ready to sleep, but she has other plans. With one hand on my chin and one knee between my thighs, she re-positions herself on top of me with the skill of a wrestler pinning an opponent and explores the far reaches of my mouth with her tongue, the way I used my tongue in her vagina. In this position I am completely submissive, hers to do with as she desires, and I am willing and eager to do anything to sexually please the woman I love. Still facing me, she eases her beautiful body up until she is straddling my face, and I again enter her with my tongue, tasting and swallowing the last remnants of our lovemaking. My heart races with excitement as she holds my head in her hands and rides my mouth and chin, gently rocking as I continue to lick and suck until her entire body shudders with pleasure. At this moment she is the most sensuous woman in the world, and I am in a state of orgasmic euphoria just to be able to please her. When she has reached her third orgasm, she moves her face back down to mine, kissing me deeply and exploring my mouth again. We resume our intertwined position and continue to kiss and breathe on each other until sleep overcomes us.

When my beautiful wife wakes up, my tongue is already deep inside of her vagina. I am addicted to her taste, I can't get enough, and it is very difficult for me to stop once I get started.