Dreaming of Stephanie

Story Info
A dream I had once that was just too good not to jot down.
782 words
3.67
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephanie? What are you doing here?"

My voice was a little more cracked then I would have liked when approaching the woman I am crushing on but such things happen from to time.

"Hanging out at the mall, duh. What are you doing here? You never go out!"

She giggled as she said that and my heart fluttered at the noise, there was always something so disarming about her laugh.

"The tracker that I put on you yesterday alerted me that you were in the vicinity. As if I was going to miss the opportunity to see you outside of work."

I said, with a smile that was somewhere between insane and adorable, it was a look that I had perfected over the years, mostly because it was an accurate description.

"There's is something wrong with you."

She laughed and I quickly retorted

"And you laughed, so what does that make you?"

She shrugged and smiled.

Ten minutes or more passed in this manner, and I was in heaven. It was going even better than I could have hoped. It was the kind of interaction that I had always dreamed about.

"Ummm...Joaquin, why do you have an erection?"

I felt my heart plummet into my feet. I knew I had erection, just being around Stephanie and her glorious scent caused that but I didn't think that she would have noticed, or pointed it out.

"Because I have been staring at that beautiful mound your vagina makes in leggings when you sit down."

I could not believe that I had just said that. This was quickly turning into one of the worst days of my life.

To my surprise, Stephanie laughed and turned the brightest shade of red I've seen on a woman as pale as her. She had liked my comment!

"Why thank you," she smiled as she placed a small, slender hand on my knee, "I like your erection too." she said and even went as far as to lick her lips.

This of course made my cock visible pulse.

The next few minutes went by in a blur. I am not sure how I managed to drive safely and manage to get Stephanie almost soaked through her leggings as I teased her pussy on the drive there but before I knew it she was on my couch her legs spread out my face buried between her thighs.

Stephanie's aroma has always had an intoxicating effect on me, but buried in the smell of her pussy was something I will never forget. The aroma was pungent and overwhelming. The scent of her sweat, her juices and even her urine was causing my head to swim and my cock to pulse every time I rubbed or licked the fabric of her leggings.

"Please feel free to take those off." she commented amidst her moans, I needed no further instruction and peeled them off her body, along with the light blue panties that lay underneath in a matter of seconds.

Again she laughed that lovely laugh. "You've done this before."

I smiled at her as I gently slide two of my fingers inside her moistness. "I've played this scene out in my head so many times."

As I slid my fingers out of her I licked her now thick juices off them and went back to fingering her, using my tongue and lips to suckle her clit, drinking of her in every way that I've always wanted.

I continued to finger and devour her for what seemed an eternity until I felt her legs and body convulse in orgasm. By this point Stephanie's teasing banter had become nothing more than screams of passions and exclamations to her god.

Her body went limp from the excursion but I was far from over, I still yearned for my own release.

I rose and leaned in for a kiss, her thighs wrapped around my waist as though they had always belonged there and I could feel my shaft being warmly enveloped by her sex swollen lips.

As we kissed and scratched at each other our hips thrust and gyrated against themselves and soon, much sooner than I would have wanted, I exploded with a what felt like a torrent of hot semen.

"You know I am on the pill right?" she commented as she stood in my bathroom cleaning my semen from between her legs. "I wouldn't have cared if you finished inside me." She looked almost annoyed that I hadn't.

"Sorry, but I wasn't exactly planning out my attack there." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"That's okay, we can try again next time." she smiled and kissed me lovingly on the cheek.