Dreaming of You

Story Info
I have an erotic dream.
2.7k words
4
8.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has erotic dreams. Some of us are lucky enough to remember them. Sometimes I wake up from a dream and I have to struggle to remember the details. Who was it I was dreaming about? What were we doing? Where were we? This particular dream was not one of those.

I remember the dream from start to finish. Wow, what a finish. So often I wake up way too early, wishing I could fall back to sleep and pick up where I left off. This dream was so real, so hot, and so sensual, that when I woke up my panties were wet and sticking to my still throbbing body. I was laying on my side, my legs drawn up to my chest, my toes still curled.

This dream was about him. The one guy I had been trying not to think about.

You see, I'm married. And this dream was not about my husband. This dream was about a friend. A friend I have never touched. Our only contact has been online. For the last year, more like 14 months, we have shared morning coffee, and lunch breaks. Sometimes a late evening chat as well. It was a slow progression with us. I was pretty new to the whole cyber thing, and, well, he's quite a bit younger than me. I didn't want to be the first one to talk about sex. I wanted it to be his choice, and his pace. So, we talked for weeks sporadically, without much sex talk at all. We talked about lots of things, normal stuff like the weather, what we did over the weekend, our work, our friends, and our cars. We both enjoy classic rock. I think I will always think of him when I hear Journey sing Don't Stop Believin'. He is actually a musician himself, and I listened to some of his music online. I thought it was amazing, and I felt honored that he trusted me enough to share it with me. It was the only time I ever got to hear his voice.

When sex did come up, I was amazed at how hot it was. He made my skin tingle, and my heart race. It was easy to put myself in the moment as we described it to each other. When he was talking about his hands on my body, my body responded, heating up and throbbing. If I was alone at the time, I would use my hands to mimic what he was saying. At first I had no idea what he looked like. So I was imagining Jason Statham. I don't think I ever told him that. Anyway, it wasn't long before we decided to trade pictures.

He had always seemed a little shy to me, and the pictures he sent were a little surprising. They included his face, which I wasn't expecting, and they showed him in jeans and a t-shirt, playing his guitar. They were a glimpse into his life. As I was looking at them, and thinking of our conversations, I couldn't help but wonder how in the world I ever met this man in an adult chat site. He's really very good looking, just under 6 foot tall, dark hair, cut short, clean shaven, and fair skinned. I already knew he was smart and extremely sexy. Those thoughts were followed very closely by thoughts of, oops, when he sees the pictures I sent, he's going to be shocked, maybe even offended. I didn't send face pictures. I thought at the time, this might be the last I hear of him. But I did hear back from him, and since he had let me see what he looked like, I sent him a face pic as well. Then I really got nervous. I'm pretty curvy, I'm older, I'm just an average girl with large breasts, and hips. You either like that or you don't. Again, you just don't know what people will find attractive, and I really enjoyed our chats. I guess he wasn't turned off by anything he saw, or if he was he didn't say it.

He was always polite, and reassuring. A real gentleman. I imagine he would cringe if he heard me say that, but I won't tell anyone else.

Things really started to change when he had to go out of town for training one week. We had only been chatting off and on, but when he was at the hotel, we talked every night that week. I really enjoyed it, he was funny and just fun to talk to. I told him on that last night that I dreaded him going back home, because I knew I wouldn't hear much from him. He told me he would still be on, and we would chat later. I didn't really think he would be on much more than before, but he was. We began talking quite a bit. Most of our chats were full of sexual innuendo, but not all.

We made plans to meet online one Saturday, and turn on the web cams. I looked forward to seeing him, but to say I was nervous would be putting it lightly. I can't tell you what I was wearing or what I did that entire day. But I remember him in his boxers. I couldn't hear him, and I couldn't tell you what we talked about, but watching him slowly pull down those boxers...oh my gosh. He looked as good on cam as his pictures. Better even. It was a totally enjoyable experience. To be honest, I really couldn't wait to do it again.

It was quite a while before he asked to do it again. We had been steadily talking, just not going on cam. We did some pics for each other, which was totally hot. He was just the total package as far as I was concerned.

Then came the time that he was going to have to go out of town again. He jokingly told me I should meet him there one night so we could have some fun. Thinking about it now, he must have almost had a heart attack when I said I would. I really wanted to meet him. He said ok. I actually made plans to be gone from work and meet him. Then a few days later he told me he wasn't sure it was a good idea. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but it didn't stop me from wanting to meet him. He was concerned about me being married. I thought that was extremely admirable. I told him I had been having second thoughts too, and we kinda laughed it off. Deep down...well not so deep, I wish I had gone and met him.

We still continued to talk to each other, there really wasn't anything off limits between us. I talked to him every chance I got. I knew I was getting way to attached to him. I tried to hide it from him, because I really had the feeling that if he knew how much I cared, he would put an end to it. I don't know how I knew it, I just did.

So we talked, almost everyday, usually at least twice a day. I told him once I was going to kidnap him and bring him to my farm way out in the country, tie him down and have my way with him for days. He was agreeable, but questioned my kidnapping skills, since I had just warned him, and even given him directions to my hide out. He asked me on several occasions when I was going to come and see him. I wanted to badly. I checked into the miles away, and lodging. It would have to be a weekend trip. I didn't tell him this time. I just made plans to go.

Well, just to be sure I wasn't about to push him into something he couldn't live with. I sent him an email. I told him I wanted to meet him, but I never wanted to be a regret for him. I cared for him and I didn't want anything to happen that he wasn't sure about. I told him that weather I was married or not, I still wanted him. But from now on, anything we did or didn't do would have to be his call. Shortly after I sent that email, he resigned the 'Words with Friends' game we had been playing. My stomach fell to my feet, because I knew it was over. I'm not sure which part bothered him most, but bribing and begging couldn't make him change his mind.

So, it ended. No more morning coffee and lunch breaks. No more anything. I try not to think about him, but that's going to take a while. I believe my attempts to not think about it brought on the dream. You really can't do anything to control your dreams, at least not that I'm aware of. Otherwise, I'd have this dream over and over, with a few adjustments once in a while, just for variety.

The dream took place two weeks after we quit speaking.

We were in my room, the music was playing from the computer I had beside my bed. It was my Youtube playlist. I love to leave it on while I sleep. The lights were on, but they were dim, with a soft yellow glow. We were standing at the foot of my bed, kissing. They were soft sweet kisses at first. Our hands were roaming over each other, touching for the first time. In the dream, I knew it was the first time. I was amazed that he was here, and I couldn't believe I was actually getting to touch him. I could feel his body heat. I could hear his soft sighs of pleasure as my hands moved over him. The sound made my heart race faster. I could feel the friction of his shirt against his skin as I pulled it off of him over his head. When I ran my hands down his chest, I felt the soft tickle of his chest hair against my fingertips. I watched his nipples harden, and heard his indrawn breath, as my hands slid down to his belly. I looked into his eyes and he smiled, putting his hands in my hair and pulling me close to kiss me again. I was already on fire for him. I began to unbutton his jeans with my clumsy fingers. I couldn't get them undone. He pulled back and laughed quietly, "It's ok, there's no hurry, we got all night." I smiled up into his face, and he started to slowly unbutton my blouse, bending his head to my chest, and kissing my skin as each button opened. I felt the goose bumps break out on my body. I felt his warm breath with each exhale. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head as he kissed a trail to my belly. Every touch of his lips, and his tongue sent a shiver through me. I felt myself get wet as his tongue swiped across the skin just below my belly button. I moaned out loud and fisted my hands in his hair.

He stood up again and pushed the blouse off of my shoulders. His hands were just the right degree of roughness, as they slid down my arms. My shirt fell to the floor, and I was standing in front of him in my favorite pink bra. He smiled again. He had such a powerful smile, a sexy lopsided smile that paired with his intense brown eyes was intoxicating.

The blood was rushing through me, and the swelling and throbbing between my legs was building to an almost unbearable level.

I took a deep breath and tried again to remove the barrier of his jeans. This time, thank goodness, the button popped open, and the zipper went down easily. My excitement level shot way up at that point. He was commando underneath. My heart was pounding painfully in my chest, and I had to tell myself to breath, calm down, we have all night. But, when I got my first glimpse of him standing in front of me naked, staying calm was an impossibility. If you can remember being a six year old child, walking into the living room after Santa had made his stop at your house, and left you that one special gift you wanted more than anything else in the world, you have an inkling how I felt when I had this man naked in front of me.

"You're beautiful." I said to him. He laughed quietly again.

"Oh yeah? I'm glad you think so."

I kissed him again, placing my hands on his shoulders, I pushed him backward until he was leaning against the foot of the bed. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. Our lower bodies grinding into each other. I felt his hard length press against my belly. Skin on skin. I knew I couldn't take much more.

I knelt down in front of him. He placed his hands on the end rail of the bed and watched as I lightly ran my fingers down his erection. He was so hot beneath my hand, and at my touch his cock moved. I wrapped my hand around him. I heard him moan, and felt him shift his hips slightly. The sensations I felt in my hand were unbelievable. I could feel him pulsing under my fingers, I felt his heat in my palm, and just the feel of him in my hand was driving me wild. I had never felt such a feeling. It was as if every heart beat could be felt right here. I swear I could almost feel the flow of his blood and his cum, right there in my fingertips, with just a layer of skin between us.

I watched his face as I tentatively licked his moist tip. I wanted him so badly, just like this, and it was so much more intense than I had imagined it would be. I couldn't resist taking him deeply into my mouth, and pressing my tongue against him. Feeling the hot pulses on my fingers was electrifying, but feeling him on my tongue was the most erotic feeling I had ever experienced. I held him in my mouth just stroking him with my tongue. Stroking him and watching his face. I could feel him getting harder and harder. He put his hands in my hair and held my head still as he pressed forward, reaching the back of my throat, holding there for a few seconds and then easing back. My mouth was watering profusely, and I was swallowing around him. He moaned deeply at the movement, and pressed forward again, so deeply that I couldn't breathe. My mouth was filling with saliva again, and I tried to swallow, but the path was blocked with his cock. My eyes were watering, my mouth was watering, and I was so wet and excited I thought I would cum at any moment. He eased back again, allowing me to breathe and swallow.

"Oh damn, that feels good." He said. I couldn't speak, but I moaned my agreement.

He pushed deep again, and he seemed to swell and fill my mouth. The pulsing against my tongue was stronger and faster, his breathing louder and faster. I started to suck on him, and just as he was reaching the back of my throat, I felt him begin to cum. His hot slick load filled my mouth. I tasted his saltiness, and held it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around him, still pressing against him, and feeling his load flow out of him. When my mouth couldn't hold anymore, I swallowed, and moaned, as my body began to quake. I came without a touch to any of my usual pleasure points.

After a few moments, I reached up and held him with my hand as I started to move my mouth off of him.

"Not yet." He said. I looked up at him as he began to thrust in and out of my mouth. He was still hard, and after just a few strokes he came again. He reached down to me, pulling me to my feet, and fisting his hand in my hair, at the back of my head, and started kissing me. His tongue sweeping in as we shared the taste of him.

I woke up with my arms around my pillow, panting. I couldn't believe I came in my sleep.

I hope it's one of those recurring dreams you sometimes hear about.