Dreaming of You

Story Info
Katie dreams of losing her anal virginity.
1.1k words
3.86
32.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having the best dream. My boyfriend Dom was playing with my pussy. He had his fingers in my pussy and he was licking my clit. I was so wet and wiggling and moaning his name while he brought me to an intense orgasm with his mouth and hands. I loved those hands. They knew just what to do to make me come over and over again. Dom pullout out of me and crawled up my body to my breasts, taking my nipple in his mouth, sucking on it until it was hard and standing at attention. He then moved to the other breast and did the same. All the while, I could feel his hard cock grazing my V while he worked on my breasts. Wanting him to plunge into me, I hooked my legs around his waist and thrust my hip up to meet him. He put his hand on my waist to stop me from making any more contact.

"Now, now. Patience baby, patience."

He pulled away from me completely, and rolled me onto my stomach. Sitting on my thighs, he began to massage my back and ass until I was moaning with pleasure. I felt me reach over to the dresser and pull something out of it. He got off of the thighs and pulled my hips up until I was on my knees. He then squeezed some lube on my anal cavity and used a finger to push it in.

I was going to ask what he thought he was doing, but since it was just a dream, I let it go. In reality, I was an anal virgin, and was planning on staying that way.

As he made it past the second knuckle, I loosened up enough that is started to feel really good. He removed the one finger, added more lube and inserted two fingers. He pumped those fingers in and out until I thought I was going to explode. He then sled his cock in to my pussy, and that put me over the edge.

"Are you relaxed baby?"

I answered with a nod and a moan. He chuckled behind me and pumped his cock in my quivering pussy. Having his cock in me and his fingers in my ass quickly brought me to another intense 'O' moment. As I came down again, he pulled out of both holes.

"Spread your legs more for me Katie."

As I did, he grabbed ahold on my hip and lined his cock up with my lubed ass hole.

"Hey, wait a second. What do you think you're doing?" A finger or two was one thing, but his dick!? No way!

"You know what I'm doing. I'm finally going to take your ass since it belongs to me. I've been nice up until now but it's time baby. Just do what I tell you and you'll see why this is amazing and why I want it so bad. Please baby, just relax for me."

"But it's going to hurt so bad," I whined.

He sighed at me, "It will hurt a little but it will feel so good baby."

He began to line up again and stroke my back to get me to relax again. Finally, he pushed his hips forward until the head of his throbbing cock was in my ass.

"That's it baby. You're so fucking tight. Just relax and push out a little. This will hurt a bit, but you'll feel so good. I promise."

I did as he asked and pushed out a little bit. I guess that was good because he slid a couple more inches of hard cock in to me.

"I want you to reach back and spread you ass for me ok."

"Ok," my voice was still small and unsure of what was happening.

I opened myself up to him even more and he was able to slide in even more. He was almost in all the way and I already felt full. There was some burning still but after a moment, it lighten up and was starting to feel good.

"I'm going to go all the way in ok? You are doing so awesome. Stay like you are."

With that, he thrust in the final inches until I felt his balls on my aching pussy. He groaned from above me and I felt his cock twitching instead my ass. I knew he wouldn't last long since my ass was so tight around him.

He gave me a minute to adjust to him before he started moving. Finally, he started to pull out until just the first few inches were still instead me, then he went back in all the way. With a groan and a wiggle, my ass took all of him in that push and I loved it. He finally got going in to a steady rhythm, pumping his steel cock in my ass. Using his grip on my hips to steady me, he finally started to lose the rhythm as his orgasm was building.

"Come with me baby. I need you to catch up. Play with your clit."

I reached to my swollen pussy and played with myself for him. With both of us about to come, I shoved two of my fingers in my pussy and starting fucking myself. I could feel his cock in my ass through my vagina wall. As he finally found his release, I did too. We came together so hard, I think I passed out few a few seconds. I saw darkness and heard only the sound of our breath.

I felt someone shaking me awake. I finally opened my eyes and found Dom leaning over me.

"Katie, are you ok? You seemed to be having a very intense dream."

My cheeks redden and I was glad he couldn't really see me in the darkness. "Yes, I'm fine. It was very intense. And eye opening."

"Eye opening huh? What happened?" He reached over and turned on the bedside lamp so he could really see me.

"Um, well. I was dreaming about us," my cheeks getting redder then I thought possible. "We were in bed and things started to heat up."

"I'll say! You were moving around like you were possessed!"

"Sorry if I freaked you out. You are just so good, even in my dreams I guess," I smiled up at him.

"Well, you're going to have to tell me what I did that made you go so crazy so I can do it in real life."

""Maybe I will but not tonight. Dream you wore my little ass out!"

"Well awake me would love to wear that ass out anytime baby."

I swatted his shoulder as I laughed and reached over and turned off the light. As I settled back down in Dom's arms to go back to sleep, I thought to myself, maybe I will let him take my ass...one day.