Dreaming Turns To Reality Ch. 1

Story Info
It was more than she wanted to happen.
3.4k words
4.29
140.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start out saying I have no one I can tell this story to, I am 35. Divorced for Eight years and have been with my boyfriend now for over Three years. I have never cheated on anyone that I have been with before, so this is a first for me. And if anyone would find out they would surly tell my boyfriend and our relationship would be over in a heartbeat.

It all started when I took a part-time job as a bartender for a friend of mine, she really needed some help on the weekends, when the dances were happening.

The bar was packed that Saturday night, I didn't even see him walking in. When he came up and ordered his drink, I caught myself staring at him without hearing what he was saying. He was dressed in all black, with long curly blonde hair. He had a very dangerous look about him. He looked like a rough biker. Not the type I would be interested in by no means. I am 5' 5" tall, 130 lbs with long blond hair, I have been told many times that I should be a model.

I served him his drink and he walked back to a table and sat down with a few friends. Every time He came up to the bar for a drink I could not help but to look deep into his eyes. I started daydreaming about having sex with him, I started to get very wet just imaging what he would do to me. The night went by pretty fast with the band playing till about 1:30 a.m. After the band was finished playing people started to leave the bar quickly. I was cleaning up behind the bar and had my back turned when I heard "Do you think I could get another beer, before you close." I turned around to see him sitting at a bar stool. I quickly got him another beer and returned to my cleaning. He started with some small talk and then when I was about finished cleaning he asked if he could get a six pack before he left. I cashed him out and he asked if I would mind having a beer with him before I went home. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid that someone might of heard him, there were still a couple of people in the bar. I gave a quick nod and told him I would meet him in the parking lot across the street after I locked up.

I was very nervous, I new if my boyfriend found out about this, it would end our relationship. But after a few minutes of convincing myself, Telling myself that nothing would happen, that I would just drink a beer and be on my way, I hurried up and locked the bar and walked across the street. He was sitting in his truck waiting for me, he motioned for me to get in. I opened up the passenger side of the door and slid in.

He asked my name, since we were never introduced. "Lisa" I replied, "And yours. Nick" he said. He handed me a beer and started up his truck. I really didn't want to go anywhere with him, I didn't even know him. I was now starting to regret my decision of getting in the truck. "I really think we should just stay here and drink a beer, I don't think we should go anywhere" I said. "Don't worry, I just thought we would go somewhere where no one would drive past and see us sitting there." That's when he told me he was married. Seeing how we are from a very small town, I knew if someone would have saw us sitting there together there would be rumors. So I said OK.

He parked down a long dirt road where you could look out and see nothing but sky and stars. It was such a beautiful night out. We talked for about an hour. Learning that he had been married for ten years. I told him I had a boyfriend that lived with me.

"Well, were out of beer, I think I should be getting home, It is late" I said. He turned around, looking at me grabbed me by the back of the hair and pulled me hard to his face shoving his tong down my throat. It caught me off guard. I was shaking. I didn't want this to happen. He started to pull me harder, closer to him. "Please, stop I just want to go home" I said. "You know you want it, I saw you staring at me all night long in the bar" he said.

He started to put his hand up inside my shirt, under my bra he was pulling on my nipple while the whole time he was shoving his tong down my throat. His other hand was at the back of my head with a hand full of hair, making sure I could not pull away from him. With his hand pinching my nipple he ripped my bra off so that both of my tits were out, he started pulling and pinching harder, making my nipple so hard it hurt. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. He stopped kissing me, "take your shirt off" he said with a growl. I was shaking and almost on the verge of tears. "I won't hurt you, I just want to fuck the shit out of you, I know you want it just as bad as I do," he said, as he stuck his hand in between my legs to feel the wetness that was soaking my jeans.

I could not help it, I was very turned on. From the moment he walked into the bar, I started to get wet at the thought of this dangerous looking man taking me any way he wanted to.

I started to take my shirt off, just when I got it above my head I felt his hand on my back and another on my tit, pulling me closer to him. He grabbed my nipple and pinched it really hard then he stuck his mouth over it and start sucking and biting on it. He pushed me back so that my back was to the door. He was half laying on top of me with his mouth sucking on my nipples, his right hand went down in between my legs and he started to rub my pussy through my jeans. I started to grind my cunt against his hand. I was getting so turned on. He crawled up a little further and shoved his tong down my throat again, while he was rubbing my cunt. It felt so good, I didn't want him to stop. But just when I thought I was going to cum, he stopped and sat up.

"Take your jeans off" he said almost breathless, I did so in a hurry. "Now come here and take my jeans off." I started to unbutton them and I could feel through his jeans his cock was very hard. I unzipped them and put my hand down to take a hold of his cock. I couldn't believe how thick it was, I figured it was about 9 or 10 inches long, and probably about 2 1/2 inches thick, I never seen a Dick that big or that thick. I started to think that maybe I should stop. He wriggled out of his jeans and they were completely off. He slipped his shirt off and put his hand on my chest pushing me back in a laying position.

"Don't worry, in time you will love the feel of my big cock fucking your cunt" he said. He started to shove a finger up my pussy, rubbing my clit. "Oh, your so fucking wet, and tight, I can't wait to shove my cock in there" he said with a growl in his voice.

I had my back up against the passenger side door, with him sitting in front of me fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. He was stroking his hard cock licking his lips. "I'm really going to enjoy this, You cute little bitches think you are to good to have anything to do with guys like me I'm gonna teach you a couple of things about fucking" he said with a wild grin on his face.

He lowered his head down and started to lick the inner part of my thigh while softly biting his way up toward my cunt, I was shaking uncontrollably by now, I knew I needed to cum. He was so ruff, but yet so tender at the same time. It was having an extreme effect on my pussy.

He reached up under my ass with his hand and lifted me up to his mouth, plunging right in to my pussy with his tong. At first he started out slowly licking my clit, then he increased his pressure little by little. I could feel my orgasm building inside me, deep down my stomach. "Oooohhhh don't stop, lick my pussy, suck my clit, that's it fuck me with your mouth" I couldn't believe I was saying this, I never talk during sex. And here I was giving him orders to lick my pussy. All of a sudden he shoved a finger up my ass and started licking my clit faster. I went wild, bucking my pussy in his face. Yessss, oohhh I'm gonna cuuummmm. I'm cumming. yes yes oh yes." It felt like I would never stop cumming. It was wonderful. My eyes were shut so tight, when I opened them up he was sitting behind the wheel of his truck. With the most evilest grin on his face covered in pussy juice. "You liked that. Now get over here and suck my Dick. And suck it good, I'm gonna shove it down your fuckin throat when I cum." he said

I knew I couldn't fit his cock in my mouth, it was way to fat and long. We rearranged ourselves so that I was kneeling on the floor of the truck while he was sitting on the passenger side. I took a hold of his fat cock and started licking it up and down to get it wet. He grabbed me by the back of my hair and shoved my face down on his cock, I started to gag. He pushed to harder, it went to the back of my throat. He would not let go of my head, I tried with my hand to push away from him so that I would not get as much of his cock in my mouth. But with his other hand he smacked me across my face and said "I told you to suck my cock, you better suck it good if you don't want me to smack you again." I took a hold of his member again and took as much of it in as I could, I could get over half of it down my throat without gagging.

My head was bobbing up and down at a fast pace. His hand still holding the back of my head. He was grunting, giving me orders "suck it bitch, suck it good, that's a good little bitch, suck my cock. Yea, suck it." His hips were bucking up towards my mouth, I knew he was on the verge of cumming. I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth. "Yeah that's it suck my cock, your going to swallow all of it, yeah, oh fuck, here it comes bitch" He shoved my head down while bucking his hips upwards, causing his whole cock to go down my throat, I could feel him spurting his cum down the back of my throat. He was breathing hard, still holding my head. "Yea bitch, that was a good bitch, Keep sucking it so it don't get soft. I want to shove it up your cunt" He said breathless.

I sucked his cock for about 10 more minutes till he recovered from his orgasm, he was still hard as a rock. I couldn't believe it. It felt so good having that fat hard cock in my mouth.

"Lets get out of the truck, so that I can fuck you standing up" he said. I happily agreed, I couldn't wait to feel that big Dick sliding up my cunt. I was so wet from sucking his Dick, I started playing with my clit while I sucked it.

When we were outside of the truck, he came up behind me and pushed me forward against the front of the truck. I knew he would have a little trouble sticking the enormous thing in my pussy, I have never had anything that big up there before. With my ass in the air, he shoved a finger in my pussy. "Yea, nice and wet. I'm not going to take it easy with your cunt, I want you to feel it ripping through cunt," he said. "No, please don't, it will hurt. I never had anything like that before in there, please don't shove it all in." Before I got done speaking he aimed his cock and shoved it in. "Noooo, oh my god, please stop, it hurts. Take it bitch, that's it push back at my Dick, that's a nice tight pussy" he snarled.

He didn't stop, after about ten strokes in and out, my cunt started to relax and accommodate the huge monster. I was bucking my ass back on to his cock. It started to feel so good I never wanted it to stop. He grabbed the back of my hair, pulling my head upwards. It was a little uncomfortable at first with being bent over, ass in the air and my head being pulled up in the air to look at the stars. He was pounding pretty steady in my cunt, It took my by suprise when he stopped.

"Get on your knees bitch" I dropped down to my knees and he came around in front of me, grabbing me by the back of my head and shoving his cock in my mouth again. I started to suck it much harder than the last time. I was so horny, drool was spilling out of my mouth. "Yea, that's it suck your pussy juice off my cock, know that I fucked your pussy, I want to fuck you in the ass, I want to cum in your fucking ass bitch." I looked up at him in disbelief, still with his cock in my mouth, and his hand at the back of my head. I knew I could never take his fucking cock up my ass, I have never had anything other than a finger up there before. And he wants me to let him fuck me up there with his huge cock. I tried to tell him no, but he just kept fucking my mouth.

He told me to stand up and turn around again. I pleaded with him, telling him not to do it. "I told you, I am going to cum in your ass, so shut your fucking mouth and bend over bitch." He started fingering my pussy, rubbing pussy juice up to my asshole. I knew this was really going to hurt. I couldn't get away. We were out in the middle of no where. How would I explain it if I started to run with no clothes on. I felt his cock at the entrance of my asshole. Slowly he slid a finger in and out, then he started to slide the head of his cock in there. "NOOOOOO Please don't" I cried. Not paying any attention to what I was saying, he got the head of his cock up my ass, it felt like It tore me a little. The pain shot right through me. He started to fuck my ass with the head of his cock for a few minutes.

The pain started to fade away. I knew that his whole cock wasn't inside me yet. "Yea, you have a fuckin tight ass bitch. I'm gonna love fucking the shit out of it" mmm yea, oh it feels so good." He grabbed the back of my hair again and pulled my head up and with the other hand on my waist, he shoved his whole cock up my ass. "NOOOOOO OH MY GOD, It hurts, it hurts, stop please stop." I cried out in pain. "mmm, man bitch, you have the tightest ass I have ever fucked. yea, take it all bitch. I gonna fuck you till I cum up your ass. I love it when you scream, Tell me to fuck your ass bitch, tell me to shove it all the way up your ass, tell me to fuck you." I felt his hand come down across my ass slapping it hard. Tears were running down my cheeks, I couldn't get away. He was fucking my ass so hard and fast. I just wished he would cum and it would be over with. He smacked me hard in the ass again "Say it bitch, tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, fuck my ass" I said with a trembling voice. "fuck my ass hard, oh yea, fuck it, cum in my ass." After about five minutes of him fucking my ass, I felt like I started to enjoy it. I was actually enjoying being fucked up the ass. I couldn't believe how bad it hurt a few minutes ago, now I felt like I wanted to cum. I was getting off on talking dirty and being fucked up the ass. "That's it fuck my ass good. Your cock is so fucking big. Ohhh yes, fuck me. Make me cum. I want to cum with your cock up my ass."

"That's it bitch, get into it. You like my cock fucking your tight little ass don't you" he grunted. "Cum bitch, cum all over my fuckin cock. That's it, fuck my cock. That's a nice tight ass, yea so fucking tight. Get ready bitch, I'm gonna cum up your ass soon. Play with your clit, rub it, I want you to cum when my cock is fucking your tight ass."

I started to rub my clit furiously. I felt like I was in a different world, my mind was foggy, I was grunting and shoving my ass back at his cock. Ohh, I'm gonna cum, fuck me hard. Oh that's it yea, oooooohhhh, ohhhh, here it comes. I'm cummmcummming" I started to cum like I have never cum before. He grabbed hold of me to keep me from falling down. He was shoving his cock in and out of my ass much faster. I knew he was close.

"Oh yea bitch, squeeze my cock with your ass. I can feel you cumming. Yea, cum all over my fucking cock. That's it. Get ready, here it comes, Oh oh yea, mmmm," he voice was cumming in short words. I could feel his cock cumming in my ass. It felt wonderful. After he was done shooting his load up my ass, he pumped a few more times till his cock plopped out.

I fell to the ground in exhaustion. He sat down next to me. Grabbing my face with his hands, he pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. Looking into my eyes he said "I can tell you enjoyed that. I know your ass was virgin, I could tell when I was eating your pussy and I shoved my finger up there. I just had to have that cherry ass. And I will have it again, when I want it"

I didn't know what to say. He told me he didn't have anything to loose. His wife didn't care if he fucked around, they had an open relationship. He told me he would make sure that If I didn't meet him when he wanted me to, he would make sure my boyfriend found out. He then made a comment that he would like me to get together with him and his wife for some fun. I have never been with another woman before. I couldn't speak. "You will be my little slut, if you know what is good for you. Don't worry you will get just as much pleasure out of it as I do."

He told me to get dressed and drove me back to my car. He said he will get a hold of me when he wants me to meet him again. He dropped me off at my car and kissed me hard shoving his tongue deep in my mouth.

That was six months ago. And I have never had so much sex in all of my life. I will have to write again about getting together for the threesome with his wife.