Dreamland

Story Info
Surreal love and lust.
1.5k words
4.29
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the rain moves me. Perhaps it is the sounds of the thunder and flashes of lightening, or the sound the rain makes as it pounds on the roof like a beautiful song. I have this romantic connection with rain and it always makes me long to be snuggled up with that special someone; much like how I feel about lying in the backyard in a hammock. Rain is both hypnotic and astonishing to me. It is mysterious and beautiful and I guess that is what makes it so sensual to me. Each time that it rains I feel like I am seeing it for the first time, amazed like a child.

Thoughts of you consume me. I wanted to share with you a glimpse of my world; because you have unlocked that hidden paradise for me. I wish you knew me well enough to know how much you have changed and enriched my life. I thought about three things that I enjoy most, my hammock, the rain, and now you; so I sit here now, thinking about you, and allowing myself to go to that dreamland that you and I exist in. Shall you decide to be taken away with me for a little while, try to embrace each word and allow yourself to see it with innocent eyes, an imaginative mind, total abandon, and an open heart.

It is nearing sunset and the storm clouds are rushing in on us. The wind shifts lazily back and forth as we are wrapped in a soft blanket and stretched comfortably across a hammock. Smells coming from the lavish garden and yard surrounding us reminds me of a scene from William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream; whimsical, fairytale like. Translated from William Shakespeare's play came this excerpt...

"There is a place between the mortal world and the dark; places where beings live in the same space as humans but, simply exist moments earlier. Some would call it another dimension, others would call it another reality, and those who live and dwell in this space call it the Third Realm. It is the world of the magical and the world where the fantastic exist. It is the same place where storybooks and unicorns are created and thrive. This is where our story starts..."

I lay there with my head on your chest as you gently rock us in the hammock back and forth. You ask if we should go in and I say "No darling, I want to show you something." You look at me puzzled, but you decide not to ask me what. Thunder breaks the sky open and I pull you closer to me. I cup your face in my hand and slowly let my lips touch yours. After pausing for a moment, I ease my tongue through your lips and gently allow my tongue to explore yours. Passion builds in sync with the threatening storm brewing overhead. I open the blanket and then effortlessly climb on top of you, straddling your lap in an upright position, arching my back as I am overwhelmed with the feel of your body beneath my own, and with enough grace so that I don't knock us out of the hammock. My lips part your mouth, my face slides gently across and my nose meet yours. My nose caresses yours as they move against each other in a passionate slow dance. Instinctively I breathe in the air you exhale and it causes my eyes to close against my will. Your forehead brushes against mine and briefly our eyelashes tickle each others. A single raindrop falls far from the sky and kisses the middle of our lashes. The droplet rolls down my cheek and you catch it with your tongue before it falls from my face. Your tongue removes the trail from which the raindrop has made and you stop just before my eye. Suddenly I am captured with your loving gaze and our eyes lock. One, two, three, four drops reverberate all over my skin. I look up to the ocean of clouds and as if the sky revealed itself to me, the rain begins to fall in a sudden understanding. Each drop that hits my skin causes goose bumped flesh and shivers to run through me like the lightening fluently lighting the night for us, like a romantic room filled with vanilla pillar candles.

Your fingertips shift my hair from my face as it embeds the raindrops into itself. My hair begins to drip water from its ends and then trickles down my back, making my shirt cling to me in desperation. With the peaceful and slow outpouring of rain, it does not take long before we are both drenched in its beauty. Your hands find my torso and seductively push my shirt overhead exposing my vulnerabilities, allowing my skin to be free from its confinement. As your strong hands journey back to my body the water eases them across my breast and you intensify your grip as your desire fascinates you. I struggle to catch my breath, my balance, as I slowly expose your chest to the orchestra of rain that is playing just for us. You begin to feel things that you have never experienced, you are being drawn in to my world and it frightens you. It frightens you that you could be taken to a place inside of me, outside of your protection and the world that you have known for so long. It frightens you that just perhaps, perhaps you could be taken to a place that you have always known existed in your dreams but feared could be made your reality. It scared you because for a brief moment you dreamed of never leaving this world and how everything you have ever wanted could be yours if you allowed it to be so. You have never been in this much control of your life and for the first time you desperately wished you were still controlled by your circumstances; that is where you have comfortably hidden for so long and have been so accustomed to being. Inadvertently, I was forcing you to unlock the doors to your world, just like you have done for me. "What is happening between us?" your whispered thought.

I lean into you and kiss you tenderly, just like it was the first time. If fate itself had been woken, the thunder screamed loudly into our ears, heaven itself felt the passion between us. The world was mimicking our emotions, forcing us to listen, forcing us to feel its mighty power. The rain enveloping us still; was saturating our skin with its life and enflamed us even more. We frantically yet ever so slowly pulled the bindings of our clothes from our bodies and were now laying in the comfort of the hammock as life started out, vulnerable and naked, no hiding. The cold rain brought with it warmth, a release from fear, a feeling of life and an awaking to something more than ourselves, allowing us to be true to ourselves without the mask displayed in everyday life. You have never been more beautiful in my eyes.

I took you in my hand and guided you to the place that screams of my womanhood and desires. I eased you inside of me, allowing myself to relish in every millisecond. I felt as my walls closed in on you, feeling every slow second of you entering me and the pulsating need you were conveying. I part your lips with my tongue as the water is pouring on our face and body. Our tongues dance in our saliva and in the rain water taking us in its embrace. I have never wanted anything so much in my life and for the first time I felt true pain. I felt a distinctive pain. I was aware of an honest knowledge, and an innate reasoning; a comprehension that what I want is too precious to ever be ever be owned. Like an untamed and wild white horse that was meant to remain free, that you had the privilege of capturing a part of, or was allowed to be seen, but would never belong to you, that you would spend a lifetime feeling sorrow if you broke that part in which was so beautiful to you, yet everything in you longed for. Suddenly these raw feelings I had didn't seem as scary to admit as before; like a light bulb experiencing the joy of light for the first time, I knew what was true, and for the first time could admit to myself and was not frightened. But still, knew it was not fair to say.

I slowly started to make love to you, mixing my passion, the rain, and your desire, intertwining two lives into this exotic dance of wanting. Pulling you into my world, showing you a place no one has ever been. Your white knuckles griped the edges of the hammock as I allowed you to become one with me. You watched in awe as my body took you in completely. My desire was so fierce that as I made love to you my body trembled on top of yours. I could feel my heart in my throat, the butterflies forcing my stomach to notice, and my heart, oh my heart, my heart overflowing with something so powerful it caused my body to forget boundaries and reasoning, and caused my body to become blurred within yours. They were no defining lines, no barriers, we were one...