Dreammaster Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina's baffled by her dreamtime adventures.
1.7k words
4.5
23.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers

Your eyes begin to twitch and your mind glides from its state of rest into your dreamtime.

With a swirl, the world is populated, everyone in motion as though they had always been there. You are in a restaurant, one you know from real life, and the waiter has just left with your orders. You are seated with Roger, a friend you hadn’t seen since college. With your eyes fixed on an older couple ahead and to your left, the two of you are having a non-descript conversation about some project that might take you to Europe.

Noises to your right draw quick glances from you, but your focus never really leave the older couple who remind you a bit of your great aunt and uncle, and the Europe conversation, which now involves you somehow taking a train from Atlanta to Glasgow. The noises continue and intensify, then fall silent when you glance down to make a travel note on your napkin. When you look up again, the older couple is gone, replaced by him - Weisshart.

With a slight smirk and shake of his head, he mouths the words. "Why do you even try to ignore me?" and the sound comes from your companion. You look back in surprise, and he has become Weisshart. "Whose dream is this?" you ask.

“My dream, Gina. You were taking too long to start your own, so I summoned you here.”

“What happened to the old couple?”

“Anniversary dinner dream – they were about to wake up anyway. And your dinner companion? He was in my way, so I just gave him the freefall feeling & woke him up.”

“I really liked him. I wonder what he’s been ...”

“Come with me” Weisshart interrupted, then grabbed your hand and swept you from the table .....

.... into a darkened apartment – older, no shades on the windows. You can see across the alleyway into the next building as he walks you to the window. Newspapers rustle as wind blows through a broken pane. “What is it?” you ask.

“One window to the left – with the raised blinds.”

You fix your eyes on the window and see a young couple – possibly just returned from the theater this evening – dressed in suit and gown, quickly getting shed of their garments. Her red hair flips and swirls about her head as they writhe against one another. His crotch grinds her ass into the kitchen table as she unbuttons his shirt, and he searches for the zipper to her gown. Their faces are a madly intertwined beast – wrestling to see who can kiss and suck and bite more than the other. You see her actually flinch a bit when his teeth close on her earlobe, but coupled with the flinch, she spreads her knees further and drives her pelvis hard against him. You glance over at Weisshart, who smiles softly, never having lost sight of your face, then you turn back to the couple. His shirt stripped off, and pants only loosened, he changes tactics and begins bunching up her gown. She finishes undoing his pants and they fall, leaving only his underwear, from which she fishes his cock. Already angry red and hard, it fills her hand as she takes long strokes up and down.

With her dress now up around her hips, he starts to wrestle with her pantyhose, then reconsiders. With one hand, he grabs her face – looking deep into her eyes while seizing her lower lip between his teeth. He reaches back, out of view of the window, and his hand returns with a paring knife. Keeping her attention with his tug on her lip, he takes both hands, and glides the cold handle of the knife along her exposed flesh. Her eyes widen, then he pulls out the waistband of her pantyhose, and begins slowly slitting them, down close to her tufted and trimmed pussy hair. He tosses the knife aside, then rips the remaining hose with his hands, mouth now releasing her lip and once again bathing her face and neck in kisses and nibbles. Even through the window and across the alleyway, you can hear the sounds of the table scooting and banging against the wall, as they thrust more insistently against one another.

You hear Wiesshart’s voice again, “Who will it be ...?” It takes you a moment to respond – so enraptured are you by the couple. “Ummm ... David, I think”

“David and Maria?”

“No ... just David this time.” and in an instant, you are not alone. Weisshart steps back to the shadows, and you feel the hot flesh of David press in behind you - a suddenly naked you.

Already, you feel his dream cock hardening against the cheeks of your ass. “Of course,” you think to yourself, “the man must dream of sex almost as much as he thinks of it.” His hands cup your breasts, shielding them from the cold radiating from the window, and his mouth nibbles softly at your ear, teasing it with his breath.

The couple across the alley continue their frenzy – he hoists her ass onto the table and she spreads her legs wide, resting a foot on a counter, and the other on the edge of the sink. She pumps insistently at his cock, which looks to be around nine inches. Only her panties stand in the way, but with one hand he pulls them aside as he angles his cock toward her with the other. They must be dripping with fire, because it takes no warmup. He fits his wide head at the opening to her pussy, and drives balls-deep on the first stroke. She hunches her body against him, biting him on the shoulder. He thrusts deep and hard against her as she tries to cover his body in a layer of herself.

David moves his cock up to vertical, and humps against your ass, letting his cock slip between your cheeks up to your ass cleft. His hands gently draw your breasts out, then catch at the nipple and his confident fingers roll and twist your nipples into hardness. You reach a hand down and finger your clit, and feel your moisture pouring from you.

“Are you ready?” he asks, and you thank god it’s a dream. In real life, it would take many moments of warm up, and much lube before you were ready for David’s cock in your ass.

You nod, with a whimper, and his strong hand move to your hips, tilting your pelvis forward and pulling your ass cheeks apart. You reach back in apprehension – even in dreamstate you fear – and discover his cock is well-lubed as your hand glides effortly along its length. The head prods at your sphincter, you relax, and it slowly slips through the tight ring. He pauses as his glans catches just inside the sphincter, and swirls his hips gently, bringing forth a murmur of pleasure from you. You gasp as he presses in another two inches. He bobs back and forth for a moment, then you feel something odd dancing about your labia. Suddenly he thrusts in deep, gliding all the way into your ass, but not only into your ass but your pussy as well! “Oh, god – oh god – this must be from his dream” you think. Two cocks – both a good eight inches, both filling you completely, both springing from David’s body. You can’t wait to ask him tomorrow if he had any good dreams, but for now, you thrust your whole being back against him.

With blurred eyes and hard panting, you stare across at the other couple, whose pace has slowed, but still hard and passionate. As he thrusts fully against her, she opens her mouth full, letting her teeth graze across the flesh of his arm, and instantly two red trickles appear. As her tongue reaches out to taste, her eyes turn toward and look deep into yours. Her vision passes your boundaries, and you hear a soft voice say, “It is what you’re longing for ....” You shake your head and break the gaze to throw her out – then look questioningly at Weisshart, as David continues to thrust deep in your ass and pussy, working his hips in circles as he does.

“Yes – they are real, too. Why are you continually surprised by others who are aware? Do you think this is your own private dreamworld?”

You are unable to answer. Astonished by what you just saw, and overwhelmed by the fire emanating between your legs and spreading in waves through your body, you cannot speak, but only hope to remember to ask when you can.

Weisshart continues, “She knows you, Gina. And she wants you. In the world, she looks different, but still recognizable as an acquaintance.”

You bite your lip, your pussy starting to quiver in the first stages before orgasm, building, building, but not quite making it to the top. You try playing with your clit yourself, but it still isn’t enough, even with two cocks to drive you over the edge into madness. Your fingers slip against David’s other shaft, and slide in to join its plunging length, then slip out to moisten your clit more.

You hear grunts and moans from across the alleyway and look up to see him shuddering against her, his face contorted in the agonies of passion already spent, but burning hot still. She looks at you with her reddened lips, and before you know it slips again inside your mind, and whispers “come for me.”

And as the scream of pleasure flies from your mouth, the orgasm rockets out in waves simultaneously from your cunt and your brain. All your muscles give and hold, tense and release, and you feel as though you could squeeze David’s cock ... David’s cocks ... from his body with your anal and vaginal muscles. Your belly flutters and you weep softly in release. David slides himself out, and turns you, enveloping your trembling body in his mass, holding your up and drawing you in to him, softly kissing your neck as the orgasm continues to ride up and down your body in smaller and smaller waves.

Finally, you rest. And now you really wonder what David saw .... what was in his dream. Did he see the couple? Does HE know the girl?

Your breathing calms, your muscles relax, and your twitching eyes slow ... and stop.

Your dreamtime is over ...

But the dreams will continue ...

rlincn
rlincn
1 Followers