Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she'd have to wait to tell him so, as now he was holding onto her tightly, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Alright baby, you're ok..." he soothed her with his gentle words. "You're my girl." She wanted to sink into him, to bury her face in his chest, but he wasn't quite through with her yet. Instead he nudged her downward, pushing her shoulders until she was at eye level with his cock. "Show me you can be a good girl now" he told her, holding the back of her head. She opened her mouth and eased it over the head of his cock, slowly swirling her tongue over it. More than anything she wanted to please him. He continued to push her further down on his stiffening rod. At one point she thought she would gag, and she tried to pull back, but he continued to push, catching her by surprise. "Breathe baby, relax... come on, you can do it for me" he encouraged her. He stroked her neck, running his free hand over her jaw, and then with his other hand, he began to set the in and out pace. Her head moved up and down on his cock, and he reminded her over and over "suck it baby" and such things, which on any other day might have sounded a little crude. Tonight though, she wished he'd talk non-stop. It served only to excite her and make her even more eager. They continued on that way for awhile, him talking her through taking more of his cock into her throat than she ever thought possible. When he was no longer satisfied by her mouth, he gave her a moment to rest before telling her to get on her hands and knees. Briefly, she wondered how she would be able to take him again. But her thoughts soon turned back to giving in to him. Her want to be beneath him overtook her, and she assumed the position it's rumored so many women dislike.

When she felt him behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Tonight more than any night she didn't want to lose physical contact with him. She hoped that he'd always be touching her some way, since his letting go of her altogether was like torture. She braced herself for the familiar sensation of his cock entering her from this position, and then he shocked her yet again. He pressed the head of his cock against her ass. Had it not been for his grip on her hips, she would have jolted forward with much force. She had tried before to take him into her ass, and failed miserably. Again he soothed her with his calm, quiet and steady tone of voice. "Baby just relax, I know you can do this for me". And oh, how she wanted to. It would have made her so happy to be able to give him this part of her as well. The fear of the pain was intense though, and she was terribly nervous. He pulled away long enough to grab some lube and rub it on her ass. She hoped he'd slather his cock with it too, thinking anything to ease this process would really be appreciated.

Then he was back, pressing against her opening. She felt his hands massaging her ass, and then pulling her open a little. Then she felt his cock pressing harder, as he began to try to work it inside her. She wanted to scream, the hurt already working through her, but instead she put her head down and tried to let him in. He coached her along, reminding her to breath, telling her he knew it was hurting her, asking her to relax herself again and again. He asked her if she was alright, and she nodded her head. She wanted to do this, and it was likely more important to her than it was to him. They'd talked about it before, and she had tried, but not the way she was trying tonight. She took a long, deep breath, and as she exhaled it she moved back toward him, feeling the head of his cock finally make it's way into her ass. The pain was intense, but at the same time she felt a sense of accomplishment. He was slowly moving forward into her, and she wanted to yell at him to stop, to just hold still and let her get used to him inside her, but she couldn't speak. As he moved it felt like feet rather than inches were being forced into her. And then, mercifully, he started to slide outward. Even that pain was intense, and she yelped in spite of herself. He knew then that he was really hurting her, and he withdrew completely, causing her to feel both relieved and disappointed in herself. She buried her face in a pillow and sighed heavily. He stroked her back, rubbed her shoulder, and touched her hair. He told her she was so good for trying to please him that way, and he didn't mind that she couldn't.

When he flipped her on her back and tied her hands together again, she was more than happy to comply. Her ass was still sore, and she hoped that he'd stay away from it for awhile. As his cock once again entered her willing pussy, she moaned from the pleasure of having him back inside her. He pushed into her deeply, and hard enough to maybe even hurt her on a regular day, but he did so slowly. He paused awhile between strokes, just using pressure to stretch her to the furthest point. And in between he asked her several questions. "Who do you belong to?" he asked her. She didn't respond, knowing that he knew the answer, and finding it difficult to speak through her growing excitement. "Answer me you little bitch" he snapped at her. "Who do you belong to?" This time she responded. "You." He stroked a few more times, hard and deep. "Do you like acting like a whore?" he asked. "Yes" she told him, but that was not the answer he was looking for.

"Say it" he told her. She hesitated. He raised his voice a bit and told her again, "say it... tell me you like being my whore". She tried to clear her head and make the words come out, but with him railing her pussy it was difficult to think. "I... I like... being your... your whore" she finally spit the words out. He must have been feeling her out pretty well, knowing she was once again on the verge of orgasm. "Do you want to come for me, honey cunt?" he asked. "Yes," she wanted to scream it. "Tell me then" he said. Her head was reeling, and she had enough trouble getting out the yes... but she opened her mouth and forced out more words "I want... I want... I want..." she couldn't get past it. She pulled her arms away from one another, trying to get free... she was in a frenzy and wished desperately that she could just hold onto him. "No no," he told her, "you stay right where I put you". He slammed into her even harder now, and faster. She was bucking beneath him, trying to fuck him back, but without the use of her arms she was struggling. She began to moan loudly then, almost screaming.

"Come for me" he told her. "Come for me," and she did. When she did, she felt him let loose at the same time, filling her again with the hot, slippery liquid. He again laid on top of her when he was through, and let her hands free. This time she wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him tight against her. She rubbed her face all over his chest and neck, and kissed him where ever her lips could reach. "I love you" she whispered, and again and again. She couldn't say it enough. "Promise me something" she said to him between kisses. "What's that?" he asked her. "Promise me you'll never leave me" she almost begged. "I never will" he told her, "I promise".

He held onto her that way for quite some time. When he finally moved off her, she curled up beside him, his arm draped lovingly over her shoulder. She rested her face against his chest, closed her eyes, and listened to him breathing in and out deeply until she, too, fell asleep.

12